Author Topic: How do I find buyers for my Fiverr gigs?  (Read 2494 times)

skchamp

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
How do I find buyers for my Fiverr gigs?
« on: March 10, 2015, 05:12:22 AM »
I have decided to use Fiverr to make some extra cash. I have posted 2 gigs as of now, however I am not sure how to get buyers for those. My gigs are related to transcription services and virtual assistance. The competition is too high there.

Any mustachian here has used Fiverr to make some extra cash? How did you get initial buyers for your Fiverr gigs?

On a side note, any mustachian would love to purchase my gigs? :)

jj20051

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: How do I find buyers for my Fiverr gigs?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 07:18:15 AM »
I usually post a ton of gigs in different categories with descriptions for different things (EG: paperwork assistance, budget assistance, computer assistance, article writing, etc...). I find the number of gigs I have available is directly proportional to the number of sales I make.

nanu

• Bristles
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 07:27:37 AM »
Does anyone actually make any decent money (on an hourly basis) from something like this?
To me it seems like Uber and other similar services - voluntary servitude in which the company (owners and investors) make a boatload of money and the actual workers makes close to nothing.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 04:32:40 PM »
Maybe you can hire someone to advertise them for you?

I know where you can find someone to do that for only $5...
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.