Author Topic: Help me make $10 online daily  (Read 2330 times)

skchamp

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Help me make $10 online daily
« on: December 28, 2016, 07:52:31 AM »
Hi Guys,

I am from India and I have made a goal of making $10 online daily. Requesting all mustachians to help me in my journey.

I am willing to do what it takes and can dedicate around 2 hours daily and full weekends.

I am looking at something which doesnt require any special skill-set and is fairly easy. If the income of $10 daily can be passive after the initial hardwork, it would be even more great.

If anyone can suggest me some good strategies to reach my target and guide me, that would be great.

marielle

• Pencil Stache
Re: Help me make $10 online daily
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 08:01:37 AM »
Try signing up for Mechanical Turk through Amazon. It's very low pay, maybe like $6 an hour at first, but I figured I'd throw it out there. I've made like $2000 from it overall, but for non-US it would be a bit more difficult. It's basically surveys, some batch stuff that takes a few seconds, very easy stuff with no skill necessary. Sometimes you get lucky and get a $3 survey that takes 10 minutes, or a really good batch making $20+ an hour.

Your account has to be approved, so just sign up and go from there. I'm not sure if they are still taking non-US workers, but it's worth a try. There are several forums that post good surveys, but you have to be quick.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: Help me make $10 online daily
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 05:30:59 PM »
Hi Guys,

I am from India and I have made a goal of making $10 online daily. Requesting all mustachians to help me in my journey.

I am willing to do what it takes and can dedicate around 2 hours daily and full weekends.

I am looking at something which doesnt require any special skill-set and is fairly easy. If the income of $10 daily can be passive after the initial hardwork, it would be even more great.

If anyone can suggest me some good strategies to reach my target and guide me, that would be great.

Are you okay with making $200 every 20 days instead, or whatever?  I.e. does it have to be steady, small streams, or can it be paid in bigger chunks?

Thoughts on having something that ramps up (doesn't pay anything at first, but grows to a few hundred a month after a year, to a few thousand USD a month after 3-5 years)?

Also, have you checked out the (many) side-gig threads on here and read through them for the online ones?
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!