Author Topic: Has anyone used "Next Vacay"  (Read 64330 times)

nnls

• Handlebar Stache
Has anyone used "Next Vacay"
« on: August 07, 2016, 08:24:45 PM »
hi

Just came across a review for this website on fb https://nextvacay.com/

Was wondering if anyone had used it. Basically you pay $25 for a yearly subscription and they find you cheap travel deals from your nearest airport, instead of having to look at various websites yourself. It might be a mustachian way to travel. Though  it may just be paying someone $25 a year to do something that you could do for yourself if you dedicated the time.

So thought I would ask if anyone on here has used it and knows if the deals they can get are that good

englyn

• Bristles
Re: Has anyone used "Next Vacay"
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 08:37:33 PM »
Try Skyscanner, you can search for travel to "anywhere" ... I did that and now it's popping up ads over every site I visit with interesting cheap flights

nnls

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 09:11:54 PM »
Thanks englyn, I usually use skyscanner for specific flights but have never thought to use the anywhere function :)

Gimesalot

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 07:24:40 AM »
What about using Kayak.com instead?  Go to the main site and click on "More" at the top.  On the drop-down menu, click on "Explore".  If you type in your city and adjust the price and duration parameters, it will give you a map of all the places you can go.

SimplyMarvie

• Stubble
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 08:57:41 AM »
Pretty sure you could use the alerts feature on google flights to do the same thing for free.

On the other hand, I LOVE constantly checking Skyscanner and dreaming of where we're going for our next vacay. They say that the dreaming and planning parts of the vacation are just as emotionally satisfying as the doing it, so why give that up?

TravelJunkyQC

• Bristles
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 08:57:57 AM »
Just be sure to empty your cache, cookies and history between searches. I don't think Kayak Explore or Skyscanner are above price-hiking if you do multiple searches one after the other...