Author Topic: Good Credit Card rewards & tracking spreadsheet?  (Read 4653 times)

Kansaslover5

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Good Credit Card rewards & tracking spreadsheet?
« on: September 24, 2014, 07:11:02 PM »
Do any of you fine Mustachians have an excel spreadsheet that works well for organizing all of your reward credit cards? I have several going with all kinds of benefits and rewards but I'm struggling to figure out a way to track all of it. And before anyone asks, yes I pay all these cards in full and carry no credit card balances. :) Anyway, please PM me if you have a good spreadsheet you can send my way. Thanks!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: Good Credit Card rewards & tracking spreadsheet?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 11:58:57 AM »
I just made my own, based on what I wanted to track.

I did Google around a little on the various travel hacking forums, but most were way too simplistic or way too complicated.  Using one of those could give you a good base to start from though.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

Optimiser

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 03:22:17 PM »
Bumping this ancient thread to see if anyone has any good spreadsheets they want to share.

Background: I delegated travel hacking to my wife because she has more desire to travel than me and a lot more time to research that kind of stuff. She has since become stressed out trying to keep track of all of the details in her head and asked me to help her get organized. I was planning to build a spreadsheet for her, but thought I'd ask here first to see if I can find something good that has been refined by months or years of use.

geekette

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 04:43:19 PM »
I got one (I believe) from the Travel Miles 101 course (run by some MMM members), but it was a couple years ago.  Have you (or your wife) taken the course

Optimiser

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 05:22:19 PM »
She did, but I'm sure if there was a spreadsheet she ignored it. I'll have her track it down.

Saving in Austin

• Stubble
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 09:33:27 PM »
I downloaded the attached sheet earlier tonight.

Optimiser

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 09:12:30 AM »
I downloaded the attached sheet earlier tonight.

Thank you. This looks like it will work!

billybob

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 03:18:55 PM »
Do any of you fine Mustachians have an excel spreadsheet that works well for organizing all of your reward credit cards? I have several going with all kinds of benefits and rewards but I'm struggling to figure out a way to track all of it. And before anyone asks, yes I pay all these cards in full and carry no credit card balances. :) Anyway, please PM me if you have a good spreadsheet you can send my way. Thanks!

let me know if you like this site or not. It lists all the credit cards and the bonuses that are going on right now.
http://www.bankdealguy.com/best-credit-card-bonuses/

EastCoastBestCoast

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 07:34:33 PM »
Points.com

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!