Author Topic: Data Tracking  (Read 2165 times)

BabyShark

• Bristles
Data Tracking
« on: December 22, 2016, 09:35:05 AM »
I love tracking all of my finance data, I've got a "Financial Independence" spreadsheet I picked up from somewhere (it has tabs at the bottom for Balances, Investments, Net Worth, Averages and FI and is color coded so that you only change the data in blue and the equations do the rest) that I've modified and added to in the past year or so I've been using it.  But I love finding new spreadsheets to add to it an what was 5 tabs is now 12 tabs and includes charts for investments and networth and all that fun stuff.

Anybody have any great spreadsheets they use to track things that I can add to my current one?

I did a search on the forums and found some older posts but I figured I'd check in and see what people are using today.

CowboyAndIndian

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Data Tracking
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 11:33:08 AM »

BabyShark

• Bristles
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 12:43:37 PM »
Holy cow. That did not come up in my search. Wow wow wow this is cool.  Thank you!

CowboyAndIndian

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 12:58:37 PM »
Holy cow. That did not come up in my search. Wow wow wow this is cool.  Thank you!

You are welcome.

It was considered  good, so the moderators made it "sticky" or "pinned". The pinned threads show up at the top of each forum. This one is at the top of  the "Badassity" sub-forum.

Suggest,  you go thru the forums and look at the stickies, some very good stuff there.

BabyShark

• Bristles
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 05:53:48 PM »
Much appreciated.  New to the forums as you can see/guess