Author Topic: Best low cost cell phone plans  (Read 10328 times)

suburbanmom

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Best low cost cell phone plans
« on: July 26, 2014, 06:50:01 AM »
I'd like your advice as to the best low cost cell phone plans. My husband and I currently have at&t unlimited talk and text and pay $70.26 combined after taxes. We don't have smart phones, but it would be nice to have, especially if we could have them and still pay a lower monthly cost. I know of Ting, Freedom Pop, Republic Wireless etc., but I don't know anyone who has them. We have decent service with at&t, but when we had t-mobile 10 years ago we constantly had dropped calls. Any suggestions?

KzooKendrick

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Best low cost cell phone plans
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 07:28:07 AM »
surburbanmom - I would start with the Communications & Tech Superguide by I.P. Daley. It is quite possibly the most complete, accurate, and up to date superguide for all things communications and tech related. Click on the Cell Phone Providers link - if after reading you still have any questions, I'm sure I.P Daley will drop by to answer!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:42:53 AM by KzooKendrick »

DarinC

• Bristles
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 08:21:07 PM »
It depends what you want. I have a Moto G with Republic and  this. Why the laptop? Because everything about my Republic plan is great,except for the speeds. Sprint 3G is really 2G+. That's fine for me most of the time, but if I need to access something quickly I can do it with may laptop as long as in TMO's coverage areas.

I'm not a road warrior by any means, but data for me is great (comparison shopping, using waze, and research when I'm not near any open wireless APs (probably the most useful)). I would much rather pay $15/month for 6mb dsl and $27/month for unlimited data, plus the IRL levelized costs of the phone/laptop (probably ~$10/month).

gomike

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 09:09:12 PM »
Get the Moto E and sign up with the $19 plan from ultra.me, it is unlimited talk and text and 100mb high speed data with unlimited 2g data

Daley

• Magnum Stache
  • Still kickin', I guess.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 09:45:43 AM »
Kzoo, thanks for linking the guide!

Suburbanmom, give the guide a read, I'll be happy to answer questions.

Get the Moto E and sign up with the $19 plan from ultra.me, it is unlimited talk and text and 100mb high speed data with unlimited 2g data

Agree with the Moto E idea if there isn't already a good phone already available and you're scared to buy used. I personally don't recommend Ultra for a couple reasons (age of company, datamining), but it's still a good point. If someone's open to the same shortcomings (and more) via Republic, then Ultra's a perfectly cromulent alternative if T-Mobile coverage is good. Keeping that in mind, their $19 "unlimited" talk and text plan with 100MB of data can have more data tacked on (200, 500MB and 1GB chunks) for additional use during a billing cycle for an extra $2.50-10.00 per. They also permit call forwarding with their "unlimited" plans within limitation, which is unusual for MVNOs in general and another valuable point to remember.

Keeping this in mind, we can now see that DarinC's setup is a ridiculously convoluted and wasteful one done just to indulge the fallacies of needing "unlimited" anything or that people need online GPS to navigate. He bought a $200 laptop just to get an extra 200MB of high speed T-Mobile mobile data a month for "free" to supplement unlimited 2G data, on top of a proprietary handset that only works with one provider just to pay $27 a month after taxes on a cellphone with the need of carrying around a Chromebook. Going Ultra and using an offline GPS app (even Google Maps supports this now), he could have gotten his unlimited calling, texting and 600MB of 4G data (which is a lot of data, especially for someone who constantly hooks up to WiFi hotspots and can do nearly everything needed on occasional 2G data anyway) on any pentaband GSM phone of his choice for $25/month. There are even ways to expand into WiFi calling support from this setup for only a couple bucks more a month and minimal effort... which now ties the Republic cost. Even going a new Moto E, this Republic setup is now in a permanent negative return on investment from just the phone end alone.

Sorry for making you a case study for why it's important not to buy into the Republic marketing hype, Darin... but this is why it's important to actually know what your usage needs are, price around, and crunch numbers on the alternatives.

taekvideo

• Bristles
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 09:59:02 AM »
I'm liking my freedompop $0/month plan so far... doesn't get much cheaper than that ^^ (the samsung victory phone for it was $129)
Seems to be plenty of minutes/texts/data for my usage.  The call quality isn't as good as verizon but it's adequate.

suburbanmom

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 01:01:05 PM »
Thanks for all the responses so far. I appreciate the advice. We don't have home phones, and my husband is frequently at construction sites, so good cell service is important to us. Even if we used data, it would likely be pretty limited and mostly in wi-fi areas, so I know we wouldn't need anything like unlimited data. We would have to get new phones if we transitioned to smart phones, but I am fine with used or refurbished. Since I don't know anyone who has any of these cheaper plans, so I just wanted to see what people's experience was with them as far as call clarity, customer service, actual monthly billing (hidden charges), things like that.

Daley

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 01:10:36 PM »
I think the most important question to ask you is who is your current provider? Followed with the two-part major yes/no question of: are you happy with your current carrier's service and with the phones you have right now?

Even if you are looking to replace the handsets, if you're happy with the carrier you currently have, the best advice I or anyone else can give you is to figure out what your actual usage numbers are, and then find a recommended MVNO in the guide that provides service on that network at the best price possible for your needs.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 01:12:17 PM by I.P. Daley »

EarlyQuit

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 01:59:14 PM »
I have been using Ultra Mobile for a little less than a year now, switched to it from AT&T. It uses the T-Mobile network. I like the fact that I was able to bring my old phone, just had to buy their sim card, which you can get for $0.02 on amazon. I have the $19 plan, which they just upgraded to unlimited talk & text. It used to be only 300 talk minutes per month when I first joined, which was enough for me. You get free international calling to several countries as well.

SpareChange

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 06:36:55 PM »
I've used the $10 plan on Airvoice for almost a year now. It uses ATT's network. No real complaints at all, except maybe that MMS is kinda quirky and seems to get delayed often. I used ATT postpaid before that and can't say I've noticed any quality difference in calls, texts, or data.

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 12:41:07 AM »
I've had Metro PCS for at least five years. Love how simple it is. There is no contract and the price they quote includes taxes, which is epic. We pay $35 net each for unlimited talk, text and data. You do have to buy your own phones, but my last one was about $80 for a nice 4.5 inch LG Android model LGMS323. For a non-technical family, this is a great choice. They have merged with Metro PCS, but we found better plans and service at the Metro PCS Store. The only sucky thing is that I can't call Hawaii. I can text and email both ways, but to talk, my ohana has to call me. Minor detail unless you have a lot of family in HI. Could be the same for Alaska, not sure. Not the dirt cheapest, but certainly hassle free and has excellent call quality and service.

DarinC

• Bristles
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 12:43:05 AM »
Keeping this in mind, we can now see that DarinC's setup is a ridiculously convoluted and wasteful one done just to indulge the fallacies of needing "unlimited" anything or that people need online GPS to navigate. He bought a $200 laptop just to get an extra 200MB of high speed T-Mobile mobile data a month for "free" to supplement unlimited 2G data, on top of a proprietary handset that only works with one provider just to pay $27 a month after taxes on a cellphone with the need of carrying around a Chromebook. Going Ultra and using an offline GPS app (even Google Maps supports this now), he could have gotten his unlimited calling, texting and 600MB of 4G data (which is a lot of data, especially for someone who constantly hooks up to WiFi hotspots and can do nearly everything needed on occasional 2G data anyway) on any pentaband GSM phone of his choice for $25/month. There are even ways to expand into WiFi calling support from this setup for only a couple bucks more a month and minimal effort... which now ties the Republic cost. Even going a new Moto E, this Republic setup is now in a permanent negative return on investment from just the phone end alone.

Sorry for making you a case study for why it's important not to buy into the Republic marketing hype, Darin... but this is why it's important to actually know what your usage needs are, price around, and crunch numbers on the alternatives.
As convoluted as you think my setup is, it serves me well. I use online GPS because Waze/Google Maps save me at least 4 hours a month sitting in traffic. I could switch to voice/text only, but to me the time saved is worth the $15 spent.

I'm also not sure why you're suggesting Ultra.me. I've had terrible signal from both TMO and ATT MVNOs. You may be OK spending hours looking for signal or an open wifi network, but my time is more valuable to me that that. Running into a hard cap at 100MB/600MB and having to pay for extra or troll around for an open wifi network is just as frustrating/time consuming.

The laptop is also something I need for work. Finding something that provides 200MB of fast data per month for life (and awesome battery life, etc...) was great for me, and potentially useful for someone who needs a laptop and would like monthly data por gratis.

Anyhoo... If someone uses 1GB+/month, and decide to go with someone like RW, great. If they are fine with 100MB/month and go with Ultra, great. If they can go with someone else, great. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

Daley

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 01:44:53 AM »
As convoluted as you think my setup is, it serves me well. I use online GPS because Waze/Google Maps save me at least 4 hours a month sitting in traffic. I could switch to voice/text only, but to me the time saved is worth the $15 spent.

I'm also not sure why you're suggesting Ultra.me. I've had terrible signal from both TMO and ATT MVNOs. You may be OK spending hours looking for signal or an open wifi network, but my time is more valuable to me that that. Running into a hard cap at 100MB/600MB and having to pay for extra or troll around for an open wifi network is just as frustrating/time consuming.

The laptop is also something I need for work. Finding something that provides 200MB of fast data per month for life (and awesome battery life, etc...) was great for me, and potentially useful for someone who needs a laptop and would like monthly data por gratis.

Anyhoo... If someone uses 1GB+/month, and decide to go with someone like RW, great. If they are fine with 100MB/month and go with Ultra, great. If they can go with someone else, great. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

The point is knowing what you actually need. It doesn't have to be Ultra, or a T-Mobile or an AT&T MVNO. It could just as easily be Ring Plus, or a dozen other second-third tier providers... the point is, is that nobody actually needs unlimited anything, and if you value your service so little to be willing to cut corners by going with a gimmicky provider to deliver that hollow promise while trying to potentially save five bucks a month, you don't need it as desperately as you think you do. Most people who whine about data rarely ever needs as much as they claim, and Republic is not necessarily the bargain that you and others think it is.

Anyway, for someone complaining about the difficulties of getting any sort of reliable T-Mobile signal, you're singing the praises of your extra 200MB of data awful hard. You know that's a T-Mobile SIM card in that Chromebook, right? Also, you don't need a fully data-dependent online GPS to get traffic updates. Traffic updates are a fraction of the total data.

Don't take it so personal. You obviously think it works and it was worth the investment, so good for you! I'm just pointing out that a little research and effort can actually provide a superior solution to one's needs for the same money or less than what the average Republic customer pays. Your setup just happened to be low hanging fruit.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:00:26 AM by I.P. Daley »

DarinC

• Bristles
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 10:37:05 PM »
The thing that's strange about your posts is that your conflating a provider offering unlimited data with them somehow not offering something of value. RW is $25/month and their unlimited everything is in practice unlimited talk/text (as much as any other MVNO) and ~5GB@CDMA 3G speeds of data before they throttle you, which is a unique offering that most decent MVNOs have.

I'd be all over Ring Plus would be great if they allowed roaming on VZW like RW, but unfortunately that isn't something they do and it would mean lack of voice service depending on where I am, which is the same issue I had with sim based carriers. With that said, if you know of any CDMA MVNOs that offer ~1GB of data/month, voice/text roaming, a fair amount of talk/text, and will do BYOD for $20/month, I'm down with that.

And believe it or not, the great part of having two data providers, one of which is only $4/month and nets me a great free laptop, or conversely, is free with the purchase of a great $200 laptop, is that when data isn't available through Sprint, I generally can get data through TMO, and vice versa.

Last but not least, don't think that my pointing out how wrong your comments are about my use means I'm taking them personally. When you're making all kinds of random guesses or assumptions about what works for others, of course your going to be wrong way more than you're right. It is what it is man. :D

Daley

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 11:00:20 PM »
Last but not least, don't think that my pointing out how wrong your comments are about my use means I'm taking them personally. When you're making all kinds of random guesses or assumptions about what works for others, of course your going to be wrong way more than you're right. It is what it is man. :D

If I'm using your setup as an example of why people should research more and not cut financial corners on actually getting the service they need, and I tell you specifically not to take it personally.... why are you still here trying to defend your choices to the internet?

blackomen

• Stubble
  • Antifragile since 1983
    • Gimme Serendipity (a Stumbleupon Clone)
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 10:08:48 AM »
Some additional plans to consider, depending on how many minutes and data you need:

1) Virgin Mobile
$35/mo, 2.5 GB of data (before they throttle), 300 minutes, wide selection of phones but must use their phone.

2) T-mobile's Internet only plan
$30/mo, 5GB of data before throttle, 100 minutes, can use on any T-mobile or unlocked phone.

jabba

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 10:58:18 AM »
Last year I evaluated my needs vs. wants for a cell phone plan. I realized that I work from home and spend at least 8 hours a day in front of my computer. I also very rarely make phone calls and hate being on the phone, but do need to be generally available for my wife or my work or my customers to call me. I'm also an iPhone user and have tried switching to various Android devices and get frustrated quickly and always go back to my iPhone. My wife has similar taste in phones, but she also talks on the phone a lot and uses a bit of data, since she's always running around and likes to stay connected to various social media, etc. I'm pretty technical, she is not, so here's what we came up with as the best lowest cost plan that keeps us both happy:

My wife: Virgin mobile, 1200 minutes/month, unlimited text and data: $40/month (if you pay via credit card on auto-payment - otherwise $45/month). We tried the 300 minute/month plan, but she would go over the limit. She's not as mustachian as I am and doesn't like dealing with the extra crap that I do in order to keep my usage low.. So this is the wife-friendly all inclusive best deal that I could find. When I switched over, she was in need of a new phone anyway and because of our love for iPhones, buying it outright from Virgin was a lot cheaper than buying a phone outright from Apple - I refuse to buy a subsidized phone. So total cost here was $560 for the 64GB iPhone 5S and we pay $40/month. Maybe facepunch-worthy, but happy wife = happy life.

This is offset by my own cell phone plan. Year-to-date, I've spent $50 on my phone, so under $9/month so far. This is what I do:

I have a 64GB iphone 4S that I got the day it was released a few years ago (my company paid for it and had a deal with the local Apple store, so I didn't have to stand in line or anything on launch day), so this was a freebie. It still meets my needs just fine. It used to be an AT&T iphone, now unlocked since the contract has been over for quite some time. In January this year, I spent $10 on a SIM card from h2owireless, and bought $10 worth of minutes, which gives 200 minutes and good for 90 days. Then in March, I still had about 20 minutes remaining, but I was getting close to the 90 day mark, so I bought another $10 of credit, so another 200 minutes, in May I bought another $10 credit and then two weeks ago, I bought another $10. So year to date, I'm at $50 for my own "plan". I expect to spend probably another $20 this year in credit, so my *yearly* phone bill is $70 this year. I could potentially get it down to $40/year next year if I can really go the full 90 days on $10 or 200 minutes.

Data? My wife uses hers, but I don't miss not having it on mine. My phone has wi-fi, and I'm at home almost 100% of the time. When I do leave the house to go to my company's office, well, they have wi-fi there too. Or maybe I go to Home Depot? They have free wi-fi there. Maybe I go to the grocery store? Also free wi-fi. In fact, the only time I'm not on a free wi-fi network is when I'm driving in my car and well, I really shouldn't be using the internet right then.

I also use Google Voice, so 90% of my phone calls that I do make when I'm at home are from my computer, which is how I get away with 200 minutes of usage on my cell phone in 3 months.

So, the point is, if you don't need to have data, and can get an unlocked smartphone, then you can pay as little as $10/90days for phone service on AT&Ts network and take advantage of free wi-fi everywhere. I also have a Mi-Fi from Freedompop that I thought I'd need if I got rid of mobile data, but honestly I haven't used it in like 3 months.

So, I even chuckle a little when people recommend going with Ting or Republic Wireless for $19/month or whatever. Mobile data is not a necessity, it is a luxury that you choose to have. And yes, I choose to have it for my wife.

So if you add up the cost of my wife's phone, my sim card and monthly fees and average them out, then this year I'm at $92/month for all phone service, next year will be $43.33/month. $40 is my wife, and $3.33 is me... If only I could get her to not "need" data and 1200 minutes/month... :)

DarinC

• Bristles
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2014, 09:29:43 PM »

If I'm using your setup as an example of why people should research more and not cut financial corners on actually getting the service they need, and I tell you specifically not to take it personally.... why are you still here trying to defend your choices to the internet?
I'm not defending any of my choices per say. I'm just pointing out that your case study is wrong because you didn't know enough about my requirements for data to make the claims you were making. If I dropped in and mentioned my mobile data usage is 100% dedicated to lolcat videos on youtube, then yeah, I can see you using my usage as an example of data I don't really need. But that's not what happened. You likely still don't know enough about my data usage to say anything accurately other than what I've mentioned myself.

Daley

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2014, 10:02:11 PM »
I'm not defending any of my choices per say. I'm just pointing out that your case study is wrong because you didn't know enough about my requirements for data to make the claims you were making. If I dropped in and mentioned my mobile data usage is 100% dedicated to lolcat videos on youtube, then yeah, I can see you using my usage as an example of data I don't really need. But that's not what happened. You likely still don't know enough about my data usage to say anything accurately other than what I've mentioned myself.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 10:04:09 PM by I.P. Daley »

DarinC

• Bristles
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 10:12:32 PM »
And as an example it's flat out wrong because you don't know what I need.

resy

• Bristles
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2014, 10:57:29 PM »
I pay a flat $55 a month to virgin mobile for unlimited everything (and its a smart phone). I'm just growinf my mustache though so not sure how that compares to other's but its the best value I've foubd where I live and coverage is great!

Daley

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2014, 11:44:21 PM »
And as an example it's flat out wrong because you don't know what I need.

It's clear that you're angry and are taking it personally since you won't let this go and you keep insisting that you're right and I'm wrong. Okay then, you really want to do this? Let's do this. I've actually got a good handle on what you do need. You already made it clear, and I have a pretty solid idea where most of your data is being used.

Waze/Google Maps are online, live updating (streaming) GPS services. Very little local map data is stored to your phone in this mode. You are using these services primarily for the traffic updates to save you your precious time while driving around doing the clown car habit way too much for whatever reason. Traffic updates are only a tiny fraction of the total data involved in GPS services. If you used offline GPS maps with an online traffic update component from say Sygic, you wouldn't need so much bleeding data. The cost of offline maps and an annual traffic subscription together is less than the comparable online data habit over the course of a year for online GPS map usage, and the nice thing about Sygic is that you only buy the maps themselves once. So yes, this is equally facepunch worthy stupid data use equivalent to lolcat videos on Youtube.

This is not a new statement, by the way. I already said this once in this thread specifically about your setup.

Keeping this in mind, we can now see that DarinC's setup is a ridiculously convoluted and wasteful one done just to indulge the fallacies of needing "unlimited" anything or that people need online GPS to navigate.

-snip-

Going Ultra and using an offline GPS app (even Google Maps supports this now), he could have gotten his unlimited calling, texting and 600MB of 4G data (which is a lot of data, especially for someone who constantly hooks up to WiFi hotspots and can do nearly everything needed on occasional 2G data anyway) on any pentaband GSM phone of his choice for $25/month.

Moving on...

The laptop is also something I need for work.

I'm also not sure why you're suggesting Ultra.me. I've had terrible signal from both TMO and ATT MVNOs.

I'd be all over Ring Plus would be great if they allowed roaming on VZW like RW, but unfortunately that isn't something they do and it would mean lack of voice service depending on where I am, which is the same issue I had with sim based carriers. With that said, if you know of any CDMA MVNOs that offer ~1GB of data/month, voice/text roaming, a fair amount of talk/text, and will do BYOD for $20/month, I'm down with that.

And believe it or not, the great part of having two data providers, one of which is only $4/month and nets me a great free laptop, or conversely, is free with the purchase of a great $200 laptop, is that when data isn't available through Sprint, I generally can get data through TMO, and vice versa.

It sounds like what you actually need is service through Verizon to satisfy your actual needs regarding voice and data reception, especially for work related habits which probably involves a lot of driving. As already pointed out, there are viable options that would drastically slash your data dependence with your navigation needs. You don't know this, because you didn't research. In an effort to cut corners and save money without properly assessing your needs, you have instead compromised on service, coverage, availability and quality by choosing an under-priced provider with shallow promises that is a poor fit at best because the price looked attractive compared to what you figured you needed. Unfortunately, going this route has left you needing a secondary backup data connection more often than not to deal with poor data coverage on Sprint's network, not that it matters much because you have a cellular provider who won't let you tether either. This need for business data is obvious because of your especially whiny first world problem statement here:

You may be OK spending hours looking for signal or an open wifi network, but my time is more valuable to me that that. Running into a hard cap at 100MB/600MB and having to pay for extra or troll around for an open wifi network is just as frustrating/time consuming.

Even if I'm off-base about the GPS data dependence, I'm not wrong about your decision making. You need more than what Republic is providing to give you what's actually necessary for your business needs. You chose Republic anyway because you chose cutting corners and cheaping out over paying for what you actually needed. Realistically however, from the information you have provided thus-far, it would probably be a safe statement to make that if you actually exercised a little discipline and worked smarter, you would have made fewer reliability and coverage compromises if you'd gone with Page Plus, and it's entirely possible that with the addition of an offline GPS service, you could comfortably squeeze in under the 500MB mark. This puts Page Plus' $30 Talk n Text 1200 plan into serviceable territory, with the ability to pay for data overages instead of having a "hard cap". Added benefit, because the data usage is fixed, Page Plus can't kick you off for tethering. The cost is nearly identical, there is no savings. You chose to go with the cheapest solution you could find with the biggest numbers instead of paying for what you actually need. Reliable business related services are needs, and you don't cut corners on business expenses. This means one of two things: 1) you're incredibly short-sighted, or 2) you don't actually need your services as much as you argue you do if you're willing to cut these sorts of corners just to save a couple bucks a month, which means you don't actually need as much or are as dependent upon your service as you claim.

Your setup is a result of your chosen mobile provider, and reads like compromises and workarounds to shortcomings the way you describe them. That makes it a ridiculously convoluted setup that was necessary because you chose not to pay for what you actually need, which makes you appear to be yet another stereotypical Republic Wireless customer turning somersaults to justify their decision making process when someone points out some critical flaw.

All the same, if you actually did do proper research and Republic does actually fit all your needs to a "T" despite your own comments to the contrary, you claimed it served your needs. That's all the defense you need. If someone is wrong on the internet about you specifically, who cares? Not that it matters... remember?

Even if I'm wrong about you specifically, your example as presented was still a valuable tool to demonstrate the importance of doing research, not cutting corners, and paying for what you actually need. Clearly though, I've hit a nerve. I am sorry that you've been so gravely offended, but let it go man. You're trying to save face in an argument where your opponent cares more about providing sound advice for people shopping around for new service than your feelings.

Are we finally done now? It looks like we're done now. *drops his keyboard like a mic and walks away*
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:50:47 PM by I.P. Daley »

DarinC

• Bristles
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 08:08:41 PM »
I'm going out on a limb here, but after a... *copies/pastes into doc*...~1500 word post, I'm thinking that you're the angry one who is taking personally.

Daley

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 08:17:25 PM »
I'm going out on a limb here, but after a... *copies/pastes into doc*...~1500 word post, I'm thinking that you're the angry one who is taking personally.

Nope, no anger. Just proving a point. Thanks for playing anyway.

DarinC

• Bristles
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2014, 08:23:56 PM »

Nope, no anger. Just proving a point. Thanks for playing anyway.
No dear sir, thank you for making up me more about myself than I, or you, have ever known.