Author Topic: arebelspy maybe starts a blog? Questions for potential readers.  (Read 27545 times)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
arebelspy maybe starts a blog? Questions for potential readers.
« on: November 09, 2015, 12:59:46 PM »
So the wife and I are thinking about starting a blog.  But I'm not sure if it'll be worth doing.

One big reason to do it would be to keep friends/family updated on our adventures, so it will naturally include our travels post-FIRE.

But I'm looking for other reasons, cause we can always just throw up a picture and sentence on Facebook about where we are and what we're doing and keep everyone updated.  So I'm wondering are there other things we can write about?  For example, I'm thinking it may be worthwhile to have other stuff on there, like financial stuff, for those people wondering how they can FIRE (we're not worried about revealing finances to people we know).  Or information about real estate.  Or whatever.

So my question for you all, and the reason why I started this thread is: What sort of stuff should go on this blog?  What types of posts would you like to see?

Are there any questions you have, or questions you feel like "beginners" would have?  Questions about our back story, or how we did anything?  Questions about plans, or contingencies, or what?

Basically--any ideas you have for blog posts on things you think people might wonder about?  That will help me figure out if it happens at all, and, if so, what direction to take it in.

Cheers!  :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

okits

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
Re: arebelspy maybe starts a blog? Questions for potential readers.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 01:16:39 PM »
I think there's interest and value in just showing what it's like to live an uncommon life, the things you're able to see, do, choose.  For beginners, they might ask, "what would I do with all that free time in FIRE?"  Your blog can show a tangible example, something they can point to and say, "that, something like THAT!"

Plus, I like travel stories and pictures.

PowerMustache

• Stubble
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 01:17:13 PM »
Hi ARS, I would definitely read your blog, regardless of what you decide to write about.

As I now have the nuts and bolts of FIRE techniques more or less worked out, I find myself most interested in writing about philosophy or mental aspects of pre- and post-FIRE life. MMM and Dr. Doom's blog and Jon Snow's journal are a few favorites, very diverse but all with a philosophical edge.

I think beginners always like to hear about personal financials, how you did it personally. There are others who have written about that, but none in your particular position. I would personally like to hear more about your real estate approach, how you evaluate real estate financials and operational challenges from a FIRE perspective, and how you feel about real estate investment in different sorts of markets around the country and the world. How important was real estate vs saving in your FIRE journey? How do you think your approach would translate to other areas geographically, and can you how us some example or real numbers to help us understand your position?

Working out math problems and cost/benefits related to tax and general investment planning is also a very interesting area. I've really enjoyed Mad Fientist, GoCurryCracker, and Tyler's PortfolioCharts recently in this vein. I personally would have a hard time approaching their level of quality in analysis, but you may be able to. Even if your posts were not at their level of detail, as a teacher you may be able to use different language or techniques to explain these concepts that would help some people understand.

I think there is a lot more to be said on all these topics. Even if your blog rehashes topics which have been written about elsewhere, you and your wife are great writers and a fresh perspective will make it worth reading for me and others.

andy85

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 01:27:58 PM »

So my question for you all, and the reason why I started this thread is: What sort of stuff should go on this blog?  What types of posts would you like to see?

Are there any questions you have, or questions you feel like "beginners" would have?  Questions about our back story, or how we did anything?  Questions about plans, or contingencies, or what?

I almost feel like a backstory/how we got here post(s) would be pretty necessary to a new blog. Plus, it could provide great fodder (based on comments) for future posts.

I am the type that likes specifics...not like a "we maxed our retirement accounts and lived modestly"....more like "we each put in 18k in a 401k per year and 5500 in a ira. then we contributed x dollars to vanguard fund y, because *insert logic*...all while we lived off approximately $xx,xxx per year" That is much more my cup of tea. Real numbers make it more real for me, personally.

I think what i would be most interested in is your drawdown strategy. specifics on how you all plan to tap into retirement accounts/real estate equity, especially while traveling abroad. how much do you plan to withdraw? contingency plans? etc.

You all will have some cool as shit stories by planning on giving birth outside the US and then continuing your travels with a newborn. That topic could probably be an entire blog in itself.

best of luck in everything!

JPinDC

• Stubble
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 01:32:01 PM »
Definitely real estate. I'm not currently pursuing real estate as part of my strategy because it's so overwhelming, but I am in awe of your real estate empire.

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2015, 01:38:11 PM »
As someone who is hoping to do this in a couple of years, I would particularly be interested in the occasional post re health care, taxes, etc. while abroad.

And of course, cool pics and cool stories of all the awesome things you're doing…

rubybeth

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 01:40:17 PM »
Definitely would read anything you blog about. If you're traveling, how you do it to keep costs down. How you got to FIRE. How you even decided to do that, to begin with. Details about saving, rentals, etc. would be great, too. I think personal finance blogs from people who are actually retired are the most valuable--I don't want to read crap like the Simple Dollar, because it's not relevant. I'm never going to finance a new Prius, thank you very much. ;) And it's great to have someone to point to when there's a naysayer who's saying, "Retire early? You can't do that!" and then I can point and say "A Rebel Spy and his wife did, on teacher salaries... Their blog is at _____."

decembeir

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2015, 02:20:17 PM »
I would definitely be an avid follower of your blog. My husband and I are planning on following in some of your footsteps (FIRE around age 30 combined with perma-travel and possible nomad-kid) and would love for your family to 'test the waters' and act as a FIRE guinea pig :)

Posts that I would be interested in include:
How you went about choosing a country for your child to be born in.
Details about expenses incurred for the Camino de Santiago.
In the future- how your costs and travel methodology changes with the arrival of your baby.
General idea about what day to day life is like as a traveling FIRE person... with pictures!
I appreciate the attitude and insights you bring to this forum... so any philosophical meanderings would also be valued.

Red Beard

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 02:51:39 PM »
As someone on my own FIRE journey, I think it would be interesting to mix posts about current life (where you are going, what you are doing and what you are spending) with posts on how you got to this point in your FI life.

This mix would provide inspiration and motivation on days when FIRE seems so far away as well as the specific nuts and bolts to help get achieve it sooner.

Gone Fishing

• Magnum Stache
  • So Close went fishing on April 1, 2016
    • Journal
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2015, 02:52:51 PM »
One of my favorite features of a blog is the clean "journal" format vs. a loose collection of forum and Facebook posts that can become unrecoverable.  We started a blog years ago primarily as a journal, but it stalled out.  One of my FIRE goals is to update it from time to time.  I believe it will be great to look back on it 10-20-30+ years from now.   

Chranstronaut

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2015, 03:18:58 PM »
I'd read!  I'm curious how you will select each place you live and find an appropriate house/apartment, what you might learn to cook based on local cuisine, and how you will prepare and care for the baby.  I'm also interested in how you will manage your taxes, if you'll take on new hobbies/work in each location and what you'll do when/if you're back in the States.

Ultimately, I enjoy seeing as many different ways to have a good life as possible -- the more different from me, the better!  I never know what I will learn.

Mother Fussbudget

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2015, 03:25:20 PM »
YES!!!  Wholehearted support here.  You could post NOT ONLY travel pictures, but rental stories along the lines:
"This happened when a renter X did Y", and how your "team-on-the-ground sent pictures Z, then solved the issue" all while you were filling canteens, AND/OR checking your accounts from a wifi hotspot at a tasting room in the middle of the Iberian countryside.

Lski'stash

• Pencil Stache
    • A Teacher's Journey to FI in the Mitten State
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 03:32:00 PM »
I would LOVE to hear more about how to save and what to do with money from a teachers perspective. Since starting this journey, I have found saving to be different than others, with choices that are 'clear as mud' for 403b's and 457's. What you have decided to do in your journey's would be awesome as well.

I just know that when I suggested to a teacher friend of mine about MMM, their first response was, "But I don't make $100,000 a year!" So maybe how to save from a modest income or a working income perspective?

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2015, 04:26:46 PM »
Only if you pinky-swear not to sell it. I loved Trent Hamm's and JD Roth's blogs, but when they sold them and the inevitable drop in quality happened, I felt like I'd lost actual friends. I know this makes me sound like a weirdo, but I read and contributed to their blogs because their message resonated with my life and goals. Afterwards, not so much. Right now I'm racking my brain. I can't even remember what Hamm's blog is/was called. Oh yeah, The Simple Dollar. Ugh. I know JD 's planning a new blog and I am looking forward to becoming an active reader again. I like his voice and viewpoints.

Write about whatever you want. Don't pigeonhole yourself into any tight spaces. Your interests will change as your life does and your audience will follow. I'm in.

Telecaster

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2015, 04:42:57 PM »
I'd really like to hear about your real estate business.   I have the feeling there is a lot I could learn. 

SailorGirl

• Stubble
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 04:57:14 PM »
I am forever searching for "How much does it cost to..."  How much does it cost to sail?  How much does it cost to live in an RV? How much does it cost to live in Spain?  and so on.  Although it seems like the most boring subject in the world, people considering a type of lifestyle love seeing the detailed spreadsheets on living expenses.

Bearded Man

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2015, 05:32:40 PM »
How about a series about how you got to where you are and why you are traveling to the destinations you are traveling to and the costs associated with each location.

lifejoy

• Magnum Stache
  • Lovin' the Mustachian life!
    • Not Buying This
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2015, 05:53:54 PM »
I would read that! For me, I'm always interested in the emotional connection to money and FIRE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rockstache

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2015, 07:00:13 PM »
I would like learning real numbers and the details of health care, travel hacking, taxes etc...but I would really like to follow your story. Why did you decide to become global citizens and how are you making it work? What sort of cultural or emotional challenges do you run into as you go?

Dicey

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2015, 07:06:34 PM »
I am forever searching for "How much does it cost to..."  How much does it cost to sail?  How much does it cost to live in an RV? How much does it cost to live in Spain?  and so on.  Although it seems like the most boring subject in the world, people considering a type of lifestyle love seeing the detailed spreadsheets on living expenses.
Hey SailorGirl - me, too! There is an RV blog clearinghouse called HitchItch. There are a ton of travel journals and blogs linked there. A good number of the RVers post their monthly and annual expenses. Some live on air and pennies and others seem to have unlimited funds. Make sure you have plenty of time before you start following threads. Don't come to me trying to get the good chunks of your life back after you've gone down that rabbit hole. You've been warned ;-).

Note to ARS - If you want to see a ton o'blog styles in one place, you might want to take a look, too.

Neustache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2015, 07:08:49 PM »
I like nuts and bolts advice (especially RE related) but also philosophy, observations, etc, in the same vein as Dr. Doom.  Your tone will be yours, obviously, so it will be different, but I really look forward to this.

And as a future teacher, any thoughts/observations specific to teachers would be appreciated!

RootofGood

• Handlebar Stache
  • Retired at age 33. 5 years in, still loving it!
    • Root of Good
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2015, 07:14:59 PM »
I'd probably read it. 

I think you'll fit into a niche nicely.  Focus on what you know.  Early retirement and the process of your evolution through ER.  Aiming for FIRE, preparation, plans.  Traveling.  Eventually the traveling with kids angle.  Real estate. 

I think the more personal your blog is the better as people like to relate.  People like to read about real people more than a rehashing of the same financial principles they can read about at bogleheads or a FAQ somewhere. 

I use my own blog as a personal reference.  Sometimes I'll want to check some facts about a trip or our spending or whatever and it's at my fingertips "in the cloud". 

FrugalFan

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2015, 07:24:03 PM »
I'd read it! Definitely include a backstory with specifics of financials. I'm also interested in traveling post FIRE. I have a lot of travel under my belt, but would love to hear more about how to do it even more frugally.

NYCWife

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2015, 07:33:09 PM »
As someone on my own FIRE journey, I think it would be interesting to mix posts about current life (where you are going, what you are doing and what you are spending) with posts on how you got to this point in your FI life.

This mix would provide inspiration and motivation on days when FIRE seems so far away as well as the specific nuts and bolts to help get achieve it sooner.

+1

I just read through "Living a FI" and loved the combination of current information and "back story" to help understand his journey.

fa

• Stubble
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2015, 07:35:05 PM »
All these topics are of interest to me as well.  Also practical stuff like how you handle a home base, or should you have one at all?  Also surprises after FIRE, both positive and negative?   This is especially true  since you started traveling right after FIRE, so you don't have really any routines to fall back on.

The travel topic is near to me.  I have never traveled for very long periods of time, which is really quite different than a short "escape" vacation.

I for one would love to read a blog with your experiences, because you think through issues that come up quite well.  Plus you are practical and no-nonsense.  MMM has built a brand on FIRE, so he has a vested interest in the way FIRE is portrayed.  You have not, so hearing your experiences validates the concept of FIRE.  There is a big difference between a mathematical concept, and the daily realities of that concept.  I would like to hear more about that.

Thanks for the idea.  You have my vote!

Metta

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2015, 07:36:12 PM »
I would love to hear about some of the challenges of writing while on the road. And, as others before me have said, how the process of dealing with pulling money from passive income works for you.

The_path_less_taken

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2015, 08:21:03 PM »
I'm in.

What I'd like to see:

The good, as in: "most amazing fish taco place @" and where it is.
The bad, as in: "worst place to xyz ever!" so I don't go there.
The funny. LOTS of the funny, please!
The nuts and bolts: the center unit of a triplex spends less in utilities. If prospective tenants whine about no window over the kitchen sink, explain they can put a nekkid pic of Brad Pitt there for their viewing pleasure,  and then bask in the glow of their lowered electric bill (worked for me).

Anything travel related.

desk_jockey

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Bristles
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »
A lot of retired or pre-retired couple blogs are are one person writing about the experience of the couple, perhaps with the rare post by the other half.  You both have a talent for writing.  Maybe you could try to keep a blog more evenly balanced and we'd hear from both of you.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2015, 01:31:34 AM »

I almost feel like a backstory/how we got here post(s) would be pretty necessary to a new blog. Plus, it could provide great fodder (based on comments) for future posts.

I am the type that likes specifics...not like a "we maxed our retirement accounts and lived modestly"....more like "we each put in 18k in a 401k per year and 5500 in a ira. then we contributed x dollars to vanguard fund y, because *insert logic*...all while we lived off approximately $xx,xxx per year" That is much more my cup of tea. Real numbers make it more real for me, personally.

I think what i would be most interested in is your drawdown strategy. specifics on how you all plan to tap into retirement accounts/real estate equity, especially while traveling abroad. how much do you plan to withdraw? contingency plans? etc.

You all will have some cool as shit stories by planning on giving birth outside the US and then continuing your travels with a newborn. That topic could probably be an entire blog in itself.

best of luck in everything!

I say why not.  And to echo the above, start with whatever floats your boat and then let the comments inspire new topics.

Leave a comment on this web zone if you want a pizza roll.

Playing with Fire UK

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2015, 04:38:35 AM »
I would read that blog, I really like your posts on the forum. Mostly interested in travel stories and your motivation and journey to FIRE.

I've found a lot of blogs to become targeted to the beginner/lowest common denominator, so if you can separate out baby steps and posts for intermediates, that would be ace.

patrickza

• Pencil Stache
    • I live on a boat
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2015, 05:40:23 AM »
I imagine that with your popularity here, you'll have a fairly instant dedicated readership. The topic obviously has some influence on the name, unless you go for something non-specific like arebelblog.com.

Dee18

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2015, 06:04:15 AM »
You seem to have planned a fabulous trip while working a lot,both of you.  I would love to read more about how to efficiently plan moderately priced travel. 

celticmyst08

• Bristles
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2015, 09:54:16 AM »
I'd love to read about your real estate and travel hacking advice. There are plenty of travel hacking blogs out there but most of them aren't particularly Mustachian.

alwayslearning

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2015, 10:10:38 AM »
I'd love to know more about how you got started and how things change as Baby Spy grows up. We are pregnant with our first child and would love to get into Real Estate. Your posts have always been very informative and encouraging for us to read.

Please let us know if you move forward with the blog. We'd love to read it!

Thegoblinchief

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2015, 03:25:17 PM »
I imagine that with your popularity here, you'll have a fairly instant dedicated readership. The topic obviously has some influence on the name, unless you go for something non-specific like arebelblog.com.

I agree with everyone but especially this

My only caveat is that you really need to want to do it for yourself. Otherwise it's easy for blogging to become a chore. I make sure to write only when I want to, not because I haven't written a post in X days.

Murse

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2015, 04:11:06 PM »
Definitely real estate. I'm not currently pursuing real estate as part of my strategy because it's so overwhelming, but I am in awe of your real estate empire.

This, I personally would love specifics on how you did your real estate deals, why it made sense and what rules you followed. A step by step how to I guess. Also life posts, and philosophical posts are great as well.

SwordGuy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2015, 05:05:09 PM »
I'd really like to hear about your real estate business.   I have the feeling there is a lot I could learn.

Me too.

Honestly, though, you are a very thoughtful and knowledgeable person.  I expect I'll be interested in whatever you think it's worth your time to write on.

Eric

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2015, 06:39:24 PM »
I'd love to read about your travel adventures.  And who knows where the blog will take you in topics to write about.  Look at the beginning of Go Curry Cracker.  Just Jeremy and Winnie moving around, discussing future plans, talking about travel and adventure.  And now he's writing about the intricacies of the ACA.  Go figure.

sunday

• Stubble
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2015, 07:09:13 PM »
I'd be most interested in the real estate, because you are so successful at it. Also, would love to read about your travel adventures and the things you learn while slow traveling. It's something I would like to do in the future.

rob in cal

• Bristles
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2015, 11:42:50 PM »
    By all means go for it. Would love to hear about how your real estate is going, but also new travel discoveries that you are uncovering that would appeal to people on this forum.  You can find nice travel reports and conventional travel advice pretty much anywhere, but special insights on nice places to visit  and things to do in Europe that are not expensive, that's worth hearing about.

BigBangWeary

• Stubble
    • The Great Canadian Housing Bubble Co.
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2015, 12:44:04 AM »
Small world! My wife and I are planning on doing this in a year and a half, although we already have kids. We have worked overseas for long stretches already an have found that choosing living locations can be a big part of the ERE strategy. We are looking at Panama, Ecuador, and Portugal as possible bases of operation. Best of luck on the site, I will definitely read yours.

Nancy

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2015, 08:06:26 AM »
Yes, please! I'd love to hear about the nuts and bolts of your travels (visas, spending, etc.) plus your reflections if you feel like sharing them. If you scope out future homesteading sights around the world, you could share what you find.

I'd also like to read about your real estate/teaching experiences and your wife's writing. What's her schedule? What are her plans? Whatever you write would be much appreciated!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2015, 08:51:50 AM »
Cool, thanks everyone, some great ideas here.  :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

Louisville

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2015, 09:29:58 AM »
What are you going to get out of it?

You may recall I PM'd you about writing a book about your real estate empire. So, I'd love to see that. And then mustachian world travel, too? Wow, it would be a real "Here's how to get rich and here's what to do with your riches".

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2015, 10:56:10 AM »
What are you going to get out of it?

Great question.

We haven't blogged so far because it's seemed like work.  Now that we're FIRE'd, and especially here towards the beginning, I don't want anything we "have" to do.  Any obligations.  So having a blog, and feeling like we "should" update it was not something I was interested in.

But we do want an outlet to share our travels with family and friends, and Mustachians.  I've felt a little guilty not updating here about the Camino, and subsequent adventures.  Writing is fun, some times.

The hardest part for me is generating ideas of what to write about.  I have far more replies than threads started, even on a percent basis, because I have plenty to say in response to things, not so much to just pontificate in a vacuum.  But I may be able to come up with a few things.

You may recall I PM'd you about writing a book about your real estate empire. So, I'd love to see that. And then mustachian world travel, too? Wow, it would be a real "Here's how to get rich and here's what to do with your riches".

Hah, I wouldn't call it an empire.  Just a few properties, but enough for us.  :) 

That might be fun.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2016, 11:44:51 PM »
Well, it's been over 11 months since I started this thread (actually, now that I look, 11 months to the day since the last post in it).

No blog yet.  :P

Somehow there's not enough time in FIRE to do silly things like BLOG.

But progress made!

Ali wrote a few blog posts in Nov 2015, about the time I started this post.  Then zero progress for 6 months.

Then in May, I got a domain, and set up the site*.  Just a placeholder, basically with a homepage with a paragraph, an "about" page with the only real content (a page long description of us/our story), and a contact page.  But choosing a template, layout,  uploading some pictures, etc. are all some of the hardest parts.

Then zero progress for 5 months.

Then now, in October, started adding some content (mostly just stuff ripped from my travel thread in the journals here), and hired a programmer on Freelancer to fix some of the CSS and tweak a few things.

Sooo going live... maybe soon**?

Still would love any input on the question in the OP.  Rereading this thread, seems overwhelmingly people say: Travel posts, and Real Estate posts.  Makes sense, since that's where most of my content on these forums lie.  But anything else you're interested in seeing, feel free to chime in now!

*There is a reason why this happened then.  The careful reader of something I recommend often will have discovered the URL.
**There is a reason why it may have to happen soon.  There is no reason why you would know this yet, but it will become obvious when it happens. Feel free to guess though!  ;)

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2016, 01:00:35 AM »
The careful reader of something I recommend often will have discovered the URL.

I tried gofuckmyself.com, but got a DNS error.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2016, 01:19:06 AM »
The careful reader of something I recommend often will have discovered the URL.

I tried gofuckmyself.com, but got a DNS error.

I blocked you from spamming there too much.

MrsDinero

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2016, 02:11:36 AM »
I would be an avid reader of your blog.  I would love toread the back story of how you and your wife retired but also youraboit your current nomadic life.  How do you get from place to place?  How is it traveling with a baby? How is the 4%rule working for you? Etc. 

Longwaytogo

« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2016, 07:09:18 AM »
*There is a reason why this happened then.  The careful reader of something I recommend often will have discovered the URL.

Ha Ha, I found your blog months ago but at the time only had the "about" and home page up. Nice to see you've got some content up.

Now I'm going to try and guess the reason for this:

**There is a reason why it may have to happen soon.  There is no reason why you would know this yet, but it will become obvious when it happens. Feel free to guess though!  ;)