Author Topic: Buy it for Life sunglasses?  (Read 7659 times)

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
Buy it for Life sunglasses?
« on: June 30, 2018, 11:54:53 AM »
I had cataract surgery yesterday, and I'm simply astounded by my new and sudden vision change. Now it's being recommended to wear hat and sunglasses when I go outside. I've always worn hat because my dang eyes have been getting more and more sensitive to light, but never shades because prescription lens+shades is always such a hassle. Anyway, now with my improved vision, I have all the freedom to get any pair I want.

Only one eye is perfect now, the other takes a prescription still but it's not necessary to see perfectly from both eyes (have had monovision for years). A prescription pair would be nice, because I'm in the situation where I can choose to wear or not with my one awesome eye.

So, any recs for a pair of shades that's high quality without the baggage of "fashion" inflating the price? I've no problem paying $100 or so for something high quality. I also have no problem with a cheap $10 pair if it does the same thing. I don't want to hurt my eyes, nor my wallet here. Got any mustachian options?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:03:19 PM by Johnez »

lbmustache

• Pencil Stache
Re: Buy it for Life sunglasses?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 05:57:49 PM »
Prescription sunglasses are pricey... but I have a pair from Warby Parker (I think when I got them they were $150, now they look like they're $175+) and they have lasted for 4+ years now with no sign of giving out. I have found them to be surprisingly high quality.

With sunglasses, I find that the cheapy ones truly are cheap, whereas a higher quality brand like Ray Ban is worth paying for. YMMV. Costco may be a good option if you have a membership.

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 06:17:54 PM »
Checking out shades online and I see $100 isn't even entry level for most big names lol. I guess I'm out of the loop here. I might just spring for some shaded safety glasses on Amazon for $5-10. $150-$200 seems a bit pricey and that's without prescriptions. I'll check out the WP guys, they seem to have quite a following.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 06:42:16 PM »
I got prescription sunglasses from Zenni optical a couple years back, and have used them for cycling ever since.  My prescription is typically 3-400$ at most brick and mortar stores, and came to 70$ at Zenni.  Worth checking out.

Frugalicious

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 07:18:51 PM »
I’ll second Zenni.  We bought my daughter’s prescription sunglasses there and they were about 1/5 of what I’d normally expect to pay.

rdaneel0

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 07:29:21 PM »
Sierra Trading Post sells very high quality sunglasses  for around or under $100. The main thing you want to look for (I worked retail for a long time) is polarized AND tempered glass. Those will give you the best visibility and typically glasses with lenses like that have a more solid construction than typical cheapo sunglasses.

sanderh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 03:14:08 AM »
Polycarbonate safety glasses from a construction shop: $2. Polycarbonate is naturally 99.9% UV resistant. Clear lenses make the pupils contract, letting less UV on the back of the eye. The important thing for me is large lenses that don't let rays in from above or the sides. No point having 100% resistant glasses only in a small area in front of the eye, while all around the glasses light shines in.

Imma

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 09:11:05 AM »
The biggest cost for prescription sunglasses is the frame, if you buy name-brand, and then on top of that price you pay for the lenses.

My optician sells private label, cheaper, frames that he puts good quality lenses in. The pair I've had for about 4 years cost me around €75. That's not cheap, but it's certainly cheaper than a Ray Ban or Chanel frame. The quality of the lens is what's most important.

BTDretire

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 05:51:36 PM »
Polycarbonate safety glasses from a construction shop: $2. Polycarbonate is naturally 99.9% UV resistant. Clear lenses make the pupils contract, letting less UV on the back of the eye. The important thing for me is large lenses that don't let rays in from above or the sides. No point having 100% resistant glasses only in a small area in front of the eye, while all around the glasses light shines in.

I bought 2 boxes of these close to 10 years ago.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/283001297768?catId=12576&item=283001297768&rmvSB=true
I bought then in a store, I paid $18 per dozen back then.
 They are not fashionable, my kids don't like to be seen with me when I wear them, even had a friend offer to my me
something fashionable just to get me out of them.
 I have about 1/2 of the 2 dozen left, 6 in a box unused and 6 spreadout between cars, home and work.

sanderh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 02:53:08 AM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/283001297768?catId=12576&item=283001297768&rmvSB=true
Safety glasses look much more fashionable nowadays, and there is wide choice: http://www.prochoice.com.au/Protective_Eyewear/Safety_Glasses.aspx
I would find it hard to distinguish safety glasses from designer sunglasses by their looks, but there may be experts/snobs who can do it.

Imma

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 03:15:09 AM »
Safety glasses look much more fashionable nowadays, and there is wide choice: http://www.prochoice.com.au/Protective_Eyewear/Safety_Glasses.aspx
I would find it hard to distinguish safety glasses from designer sunglasses by their looks, but there may be experts/snobs who can do it.

I would think the most important thing about glasses is that they are comfortable, and are fitted to your face by an expert. I don't think any of these glasses look bad, they do seem to look like regular sunglasses, but I do wonder whether they're comfortable enough for daily wear. I have worn glasses for about 20 years. I have tried the cheaper alternatives but if they're not fitted to my face, they're not comfortable (could be something wrong with the shape of my head :)  ) .

Zamboni

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 04:48:21 AM »
Pay extra, if necessary, to get polarized sunglasses. It makes a huge difference.

Lady SA

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 08:17:56 AM »
I have a pair of Tifosi sunglasses that I really like. What was important to me was polarized lenses (must-have), and interchangeable, smudge-resistant lenses (ie high visibility, normal, etc) for doing both my summer and winter outdoor sports. This pair was ~$50, which I like because I have lost quite a few pairs of glasses into rivers/lakes especially, so I want something I wouldn't be heartbroken to lose and replace.

Anyway, there are many different styles of sunglasses, but I always skew towards "sporty" ones because that type gives me the most utility.

Laserjet3051

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 10:01:11 AM »
I had cataract surgery yesterday, and I'm simply astounded by my new and sudden vision change. Now it's being recommended to wear hat and sunglasses when I go outside. I've always worn hat because my dang eyes have been getting more and more sensitive to light, but never shades because prescription lens+shades is always such a hassle. Anyway, now with my improved vision, I have all the freedom to get any pair I want.

Only one eye is perfect now, the other takes a prescription still but it's not necessary to see perfectly from both eyes (have had monovision for years). A prescription pair would be nice, because I'm in the situation where I can choose to wear or not with my one awesome eye.

So, any recs for a pair of shades that's high quality without the baggage of "fashion" inflating the price? I've no problem paying $100 or so for something high quality. I also have no problem with a cheap $10 pair if it does the same thing. I don't want to hurt my eyes, nor my wallet here. Got any mustachian options?

$100 is expensive?! 10 years ago I bought my last pair of prescription (sport) sunglasses. They have lasted since (miracle) especially since I use them for rugged sports. Including the $100 office visit for the eye exam, my out the door price for this pair was $600. I dont give a shit about fashion or design, I was looking for high quality/performance. The Nike sports frames were ~$250, not including lenses. I opted for the transition (darkening) lenses with scratch resistant coating PLUS polarized. While expensive, they have lasted 10 years, though my prescription has changed a bit since them.

Glasses for life? Impossible.

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 12:03:12 PM »

$100 is expensive?! 10 years ago I bought my last pair of prescription (sport) sunglasses. They have lasted since (miracle) especially since I use them for rugged sports. Including the $100 office visit for the eye exam, my out the door price for this pair was $600. I dont give a shit about fashion or design, I was looking for high quality/performance. The Nike sports frames were ~$250, not including lenses. I opted for the transition (darkening) lenses with scratch resistant coating PLUS polarized. While expensive, they have lasted 10 years, though my prescription has changed a bit since them.

Glasses for life? Impossible.

I figured $100 ought to get something pretty good. I haven't searched for shades but once when I tried contacts out. I paid $10 for a decent pair at Walmart. Raybans and Oakleys I checked out were between $150-200. My expectations may have been a bit off. I figured there would be companies operating in the  space between Raybans and Walmart shades, I guess not. I'll take BIFL on sunglasses as far as they'll go, 10 years is a good long stretch.

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2018, 12:05:02 PM »
Sierra Trading Post sells very high quality sunglasses  for around or under $100. The main thing you want to look for (I worked retail for a long time) is polarized AND tempered glass. Those will give you the best visibility and typically glasses with lenses like that have a more solid construction than typical cheapo sunglasses.

They have a lot of cool stuff, awesome prices too. Thanks for sharing the site, best deal on name brand shades I've seen yet.

AccidentialMustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2018, 12:24:31 PM »
Pay extra, if necessary, to get polarized sunglasses. It makes a huge difference.

This. Polarized means that you can still function when you walk indoors with them on and your hands full.

It can make LCDs annoying (gas pump screens), however.

sanderh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2018, 12:55:50 PM »

It can make LCDs annoying (gas pump screens), however.
[/quote]
I agree. The most common screen I look at is a phone screen, which goes black in one orientation with polarised sunglasses.

sanderh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2018, 12:58:56 PM »
I would think the most important thing about glasses is that they are comfortable, and are fitted to your face by an expert.
Comfortable - agreed. Fitted by an expert - sounds antimustachian. I have a bent face and have successfully bent metal rims of glasses to fit it very well. Also filed down one of the hinges of the plastic safety glasses to fit my head shape very well. How much does a professional fit cost? I would like to know my hourly wage for adjusting glasses myself.

patchyfacialhair

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2018, 01:24:29 PM »
My personal experience: I had 2 pairs of oakleys that lasted a few years each before I eventually sat on them/lost them.

I've since moved on to cheapo polarized sunglasses from walmart/target. $10 a pop. I treat them like the Oakleys, and they perform 90% as well for 5% of the cost. Plus with a small child, if she snatches them off my face (the young grasshopper is pretty quick), I don't have any heartburn. Go ahead and break them, I'll just get another set. Glasses last maybe 2 years or so for me before I end up losing them, so a minimal cost.

dcheesi

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2018, 01:26:47 PM »
Another vote for Zenni. They've got Rx shades cheap enough that I buy multiples in styles that I like just in case I lose or break one.

Most of the sunglass brands everyone is familiar with have been bought up by the Luxotica cartel, with the result being uniformly inflated prices in nearly every B&M store. Online is really where it's at these days.

letired

• Pencil Stache
    • Needs More Glitter
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2018, 02:02:09 PM »
If you want your sunglasses to last, get a good hard case for them to live in when they're not on your face. Glasses must always go from face to case, no in-between The best case I've used so far is the Warby Parker box that is asymmetrical in both directions. It seems like it resists crushing/that thing where the corners slide inside one another and your glasses get smushed in the process a lot better than the ones that are completely symmetrical. I found it at goodwill for $2 or something and it lives in my bag under my phone/water bottle/pens/planner/lunch/etc.

NorCal

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2018, 02:18:09 PM »
Be careful not to get anything too pricey.  There is a mathematical constant whereas the probability of losing sunglasses is inversely proportional to their price.

stoaX

• Handlebar Stache
  • 'tis nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2018, 02:25:36 PM »

They are not fashionable, my kids don't like to be seen with me when I wear them,
[/quote]

Dang, that's worth the price right there!

Hash Brown

• Stubble
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2018, 02:36:25 PM »
At age 38 I developed extreme light sensitivity due to a vitamin deficiency.  I splurged on a $150 pair of Ray-Bans but also got a $20 pair from Wal-Mart and I have an array of shop glasses.  No comparison in the frame and glass quality, but I have to put in contacts to wear the Ray-Bans so they get less use than the $20 grandma pair I plop over my glasses while driving.   

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2018, 02:59:18 PM »
I have those grandpa shades right now. They gave them to me after surgery. Honestly I kinda dig em because they let zero light in. Only thing is they are pretty damn bulky. If they offered a version that was slimmer in size I'd go for em and not look back.

Johnez

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2018, 03:02:52 PM »
At age 38 I developed extreme light sensitivity due to a vitamin deficiency.  I splurged on a $150 pair of Ray-Bans but also got a $20 pair from Wal-Mart and I have an array of shop glasses.  No comparison in the frame and glass quality, but I have to put in contacts to wear the Ray-Bans so they get less use than the $20 grandma pair I plop over my glasses while driving.   

By the way, what was that vitamin deficiency, and how'd you get it? I worked nights for a few years and then went to working days. The job involved a lot of driving and the sunlight was pretty unbearable. I figured the issue would resolve itself once I got used to being out all day, but ever since I switched over, I can't go out without a hat outside. I have a feeling the cataract is related, as my vision became uncorrectable shortly after which alerted the docs that something was up.

Hash Brown

• Stubble
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2018, 04:41:53 PM »
By the way, what was that vitamin deficiency, and how'd you get it? I worked nights for a few years and then went to working days. The job involved a lot of driving and the sunlight was pretty unbearable. I figured the issue would resolve itself once I got used to being out all day, but ever since I switched over, I can't go out without a hat outside. I have a feeling the cataract is related, as my vision became uncorrectable shortly after which alerted the docs that something was up.

Severe Vitamin D deficiency.  It took a long time - like 6 months - to get the levels back up.  There is some way in which D works with A...so A is most-often associated with vision problems but sometimes D can cause it also.   https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/new-study-suggests-vitamin-d-deficiency-is-related-to-dry-eye-08-2015/

I can't over-emphasize how irritating sensitivity to light is.  There was degradation to the quality of my overall vision, also.  Lower contrast, lower color saturation, an variable blurriness.  When it was at its worst I saw 2 or 3 sets of traffic lights at night.  I had to quit jogging and bicycling at night. 

Debts_of_Despair

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2018, 04:05:50 PM »

They still make sunglasses with real glass?  Can't say I've evev seen any.

BTDretire

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2018, 08:20:50 PM »

Severe Vitamin D deficiency.  It took a long time - like 6 months - to get the levels back up.  There is some way in which D works with A...so A is most-often associated with vision problems but sometimes D can cause it also.   https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/new-study-suggests-vitamin-d-deficiency-is-related-to-dry-eye-08-2015/

I can't over-emphasize how irritating sensitivity to light is.  There was degradation to the quality of my overall vision, also.  Lower contrast, lower color saturation, an variable blurriness.  When it was at its worst I saw 2 or 3 sets of traffic lights at night.  I had to quit jogging and bicycling at night.
  Interesting, when I get up in the morning, I often put on full cover sunglasses to go into the kitchen.
 My wife has learned to turn the light off when I come down the hallway. I often do my best work in the dark
err, I mean often make my coffee or get a glass or walk the hallway with my hands out so I don't run into anything.
LEDs help guide me through the house*, however the blue LEDs on the dishwasher are just too bright, when it is on, morning or late at night.

*LEDs are all over, Coffee maker, dishwasher, Phone, clock on stove, radio/cassette player, router, modem, raspberry pi, stereo, digital TV recorder, TV , VCR, another TV, clock radio, another Phone are mostly how I navigate at night around my house in the dark..

sparkytheop

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2018, 02:15:06 PM »
I have inexpensive vision insurance and am allowed to get one pair of glasses/year.  A few years after my lasix, I found out I could even get non-prescription sunglasses under my insurance (I wish I'd realized that earlier!).  So, I get a nice pair every year.  I have a frame I really like, so I just get a new set with different lenses each time (a pair for foggy days, a pair for sunny days, a pair for afternoon light, etc).

One year, I caved and bought Maui Jims.  My insurance did not completely cover those...  But, they are awesome!  I can't see my phone screen with them like I can with the others (the others are also polarized, but different), but they are amazing.  Sometimes, after working a lot of overtime, it's ok to treat yourself :)

There is something on the back of one of my eyes that worries the optometrist (said if I was older he would think it was macular degeneration), so I pretty much always wear them when I'm outside. 

I have a few cheap, drug store, polarized glasses that I keep on hand as well (for outdoor work), but I tend to lose those.  Somehow I've never lost the good ones (very thankful for that).

Laserjet3051

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2018, 02:50:25 PM »

They still make sunglasses with real glass?  Can't say I've evev seen any.

Prescription sunglasses I am wearing right now are made of glass. With the exception of sports, I have worn only glass sunglasses for the past 18 years.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2018, 03:37:31 PM »
Not prescription, but I wear Costco/Kirkland shades these days (https://www.costco.com/sunglasses.html?brand=kirkland-signature&refine=ads_fbrand_ntk_cs%253A%2522Kirkland%2BSignature%2522%7C)

Cheapest pair of decent polarized glasses.  Yes, they do feel slightly cheap, but not drugstore sunglasses level cheap.

I don't consider sunglasses BIFL since I inevitably drop a pair of expensive ones and crack the lens.  I love wearing my $25 shades in the ocean/pool, biking, rockclimbing, etc, without a second thought about damaging them.

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2018, 10:35:34 PM »
I've had my Oakley half jackets since...probably 2007. They don't sell replacement parts anymore, but Revant Optics does and they work great.

clutchy

• Bristles
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2018, 09:18:09 AM »
I really like the ray ban new wayfarers.  I've had them for probably 8 years now. 

1st time I've ever kept sunglasses longer than a year.  I really like maui jim's as well; great optics.

evme

• Bristles
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2019, 02:59:20 AM »
I really like the ray ban new wayfarers.  I've had them for probably 8 years now. 

1st time I've ever kept sunglasses longer than a year.  I really like maui jim's as well; great optics.

Same here. Got my New Wayfarer's from Costco several years back for i think $60-80 and they've held up very well. Haven't seen them there again since, unfortunately.

NextTime

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2019, 07:01:52 AM »
I have inexpensive vision insurance and am allowed to get one pair of glasses/year.  A few years after my lasix, I found out I could even get non-prescription sunglasses under my insurance (I wish I'd realized that earlier!).  So, I get a nice pair every year.  I have a frame I really like, so I just get a new set with different lenses each time (a pair for foggy days, a pair for sunny days, a pair for afternoon light, etc).

One year, I caved and bought Maui Jims.  My insurance did not completely cover those...  But, they are awesome!  I can't see my phone screen with them like I can with the others (the others are also polarized, but different), but they are amazing.  Sometimes, after working a lot of overtime, it's ok to treat yourself :)

There is something on the back of one of my eyes that worries the optometrist (said if I was older he would think it was macular degeneration), so I pretty much always wear them when I'm outside. 

I have a few cheap, drug store, polarized glasses that I keep on hand as well (for outdoor work), but I tend to lose those.  Somehow I've never lost the good ones (very thankful for that).

My insurance gives me $200 for a pair of sunglasses every 2 years if you have had LASIK.  I think there's a $20 copay, and after that they take 30% off of the remainder. I picked up some Maui Jim's a month or so ago. They are amazing. Not $250 amazing, but definitely $35 amazing, and so light. It's like I'm not even wearing them.

I'm kicking myself for only taking advantage of this deal twice in the last 8 years.  I pay for the damn insurance, so I should at least cash in on these every two years, if only to ebay/gift them.

Laura33

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2019, 08:35:48 AM »
The only thing that really matters is that the lens provides 100% UV-A and UV-B protection and is polarized.  This does not always correlate with price; I have found $15 drugstore sunglasses that offer all of that, and $120 fancy brands that do not.

I would also suggest trying different colors in the lenses to see which feels most comfortable.  Personally, I find grey-tinted lenses difficult -- in order to get them dark enough to stop me from squinting, I have to go so dark that I can't see in less-than-super-bright conditions.  I gravitate to amber or bronze-colored lenses, because they seem to manage the brightness-control adequately in very bright light, while still allowing me to see in dimmer light (note:  my eyes are very light in color, and I have always been highly sensitive to bright light, so it has been a lifelong quest to find the right pair over a broad range of conditions)

If you are wanting to splurge on a brand name, I have become addicted to Maui Jim.  They are a complete luxury bought only by entitled twits like me,* but their lenses have optics that are so clear I feel like I see better with the sunglasses than without them, and the bronze lenses are the perfect combination for me.  But I wouldn't presume that it's worth it to do so because they'll be your forever glasses -- sunglasses are just way too easy to break or scratch.  If I were you, I'd start at Costco or a drugstore, find the options that give you the eye protection you need, and pick up a pair that seems like it will work and try that for a few months.  You can always upgrade to a more expensive pair later if they don't work out -- and at least you're only out $15.

*IIRC, the very first upgrade from the $15 drugstore sunglasses involved both alcohol and peer pressure.  But damn they were worth it, and I'be been hooked ever since.

CowboyAndIndian

• Handlebar Stache
    • KOWines: Deep discount wine/spirits store.
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2019, 04:21:45 PM »
Most sunglasses you can buy in stores are horrendously expensive. My kids bought me a RayBan which was like $100. Cheap plastic (no longer the solid construction).

I gave up and got the 3M protective glasses. These block UV and look good. Pack of 20 for $30. So I keep one wherever I may need it. One in each car, one in my jacket pocket. After a couple of years, losing a couple and giving a couple to friends, I probably still have about 12 unopened glasses. This was not an original idea but was a suggestion I picked up on this forum.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B007JZC9CQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

stoaX

• Handlebar Stache
  • 'tis nothing good nor bad but thinking makes it so
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2019, 02:41:14 PM »
The only thing that really matters is that the lens provides 100% UV-A and UV-B protection and is polarized.  This does not always correlate with price;

Very true.  I bought a pair of sunglasses at the dollar store and a friend of mine cautioned me about the ultra violet protection.  I took them to my opthamologist.  She put them in a light box and said they were 100%.  That made my day!

evme

• Bristles
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2019, 04:06:44 PM »
Anybody tried these?

"SunGod sunglasses are the most durable sunnies on the market and come with an incredible lifetime guarantee.

Made with unique memory polymer, these babies flex back into shape if bent so they’re ideal for every extreme outdoorsy activity you can think of. And because they come in a classic aviator style, with a beautiful range of customizable colors, they work just as perfectly when lounging around by the pool as they do for climbing Mount Everest.

With SunGod, not only are you getting a fantastic pair of sunglasses, you are also investing in peace of mind. How many pairs have you sat on in your lifetime? It happens, even to the most cautious. But relax because these sunnies are extremely strong. And if they do break, or if you break them, SunGod will replace your Renegades for free. The only thing you need to worry about is losing them -- that’s not covered by the lifetime guarantee. Nor is a lens scratch or general wear, but because the lenses are replaceable you can easily refresh these shades or update your look even after years of use.

With a pair of SunGod Renegades on your face, there is no need to keep buying a new pair every year. Huge savings for you in the long run and less cheap plastic in the landfill."

https://buymeonce.com/products/sungod-renegades-sunglasses

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!