Author Topic: Accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D) AFTER stroke in Europe  (Read 1900 times)

Stahlmann

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
As stated in topic.

Is it possible to get something like that for 60yr old male?

Because it is the biggest shit test for capitalism I think.

I think there are many quite smart people out there and I hope we will manage to find out something.

Moonwaves

• Handlebar Stache
What country are you resident in? There aren't many policies that can be taken out Europe-wide.

Stahlmann

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Let it be Middle Europe. I won't be specific for now :P

I assume only the biggest insurance companies are able to provide that (so Middle Europe is sufficient; our market is flooded by companies from west Europe).

I mean, maybe we have there some kind of actuary who can confirm my psychopatic-black view on the world - that simply after 60yrs and 1st stroke the second one is envitable - and there is no point in being insurer.

onlykelsey

• Handlebar Stache
Let it be Middle Europe. I won't be specific for now :P

I assume only the biggest insurance companies are able to provide that (so Middle Europe is sufficient; our market is flooded by companies from west Europe).

I mean, maybe we have there some kind of actuary who can confirm my psychopatic-black view on the world - that simply after 60yrs and 1st stroke the second one is envitable - and there is no point in being insurer.

It seems like you should be asking a broker in the country you're concerned with.  I'm not sure anyone on here will have any idea how to help, even if they are an actuary, because they don't know what country you're talking about.   I wouldn't assume that just because lots of West European companies offer policies, they're the same policies being offered as in Western Europe.  The difference in offerings between Canada and the US is pretty striking, for example. 

mskyle

• Pencil Stache
You might be able to find insurance that covers cases where the accident was not stroke-related. Like: car accident caused by another driver is covered; car accident caused by the insured having a stroke while driving, not covered. Talk to an insurance agent.