Author Topic: Overheard on Facebook  (Read 6082143 times)

coconutpop

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Overheard on Facebook
« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2014, 05:58:34 PM »
Well I guess she is pretty/sexy enough to get hit on by a lot of guys. Also she is posting herself half naked on facebook and has 5000 friends, so I am pretty sure that there are A LOT of guys hitting on her, which can explain the boost of ego.

But still, even if she was the most fabulous looking women on earth, with this attitude, she could be the ugliest and it would not change anything for me.

Travis

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2014, 10:31:20 PM »
A guy I went to high school with is on my friends list because he roomed with my BFF for a few months. He's a struggling musician/indie film maker and spent most of the last year complaining on Facebook about how poor he was.  I normally tune him out, but last week he posted in all caps that he has tickets to San Diego COMIC CON.  While that would be a dream come true for someone like him, I can't imagine how he's footing the bill.

Ayanka

• Stubble
« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2014, 04:46:37 AM »
Why do broke ass men keep hitting on me like I am a cheap whore. Because you forgot to put the price list on your wall...

sheepstache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #203 on: February 09, 2014, 12:00:48 PM »
Someone from high school I don't know very well has occasionally posted about money problems in the context of the democrats being to blame for "how hard it is to get by these days" or complaining about people who are wearing nice shoes "that I can't afford" yet pay with foodstamps.  Today she posted a pic of her kid at an indoor water park and complimented how reasonable the prices were, $159 for a room and 4 passes to the park.  Now, I am not criticizing whether that is a good deal or not, but I can't help but think, "There's like 6 inches of snow on the ground where you live.  Why not make your kid go sledding."  They'll probably do that in the summer and brag about how reasonable the prices at the indoor ice rink or skiing is
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 07:21:17 PM by sheepstache »

Paul der Krake

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #204 on: February 09, 2014, 12:21:28 PM »
Why do broke ass men keep hitting on me like I am a cheap whore. I'll start to ask for bank account statements before even talking to you.
Personally, I buy call options on whores with potential to lock in the price early...

galliver

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #205 on: February 10, 2014, 10:50:14 AM »
Ok, so I have this friend...she's a cool lady, but she's always talking about how busy she is, how grad students [in her dept] don't get paid well, how she can't afford to take a vacation or visit family, etc. Her husband is working in/studying nursing, I think. She had a career in teaching before coming back to school. Personally I'm confused as to why they both went back to school at the same time. They (fortunately) have no kids, but they do keep 3 cats and a bird (one cat they def got after starting school...). When I was over once to borrow their printer, it seemed very cluttered.

Long story short, their roof started leaking, and she expressed doubts in her landlord properly taking care of the issue, so she posted she was looking for an apartment for next year. Their list of requirements: Near downtown [town], 2+ bedrooms, [pets] allowed, basement needed, in-unit W/D, inexpensive. Now, this isn't an expensive town, but that list still seems near-impossible.

It's not the most ridiculous thing ever but it is starting to wear on me how she always feels put-upon and has no options...I'm starting to suspect that's really not the case.

frugally

• Stubble
    • Welcome to the Woods
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2014, 02:18:16 PM »
"My husband's new Ford 150!  He's been begging for awhile now, we actually made it over three years this time without a new vehicle."

Dafuq did I just read?  Afterwards, she talked about how she got a great deal because they negotiated and extra $1000 in trade-in value.  Comments galore on what a fantastic buy it was.

Hunny156

• Bristles
« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2014, 04:14:13 PM »
A few good ones stand out:

When I sold my 09 Civic, b/c we face-punched ourselves and realized that we really didn't need 4 cars for 2 people.  (To be fair, one is his toy car, and the other is the company vehicle, but still, too many cars!)  One neighbor posted that I shouldn't sell the "pretty car".  A co-worker posted the obvious question - "what are you going to buy to replace it?"  I responded - I'm replacing it w/a bigger savings account!

The many friends who post pictures of Kindles, I pads, Michael Kors handbags w/the message "Because I deserve it!"

The neighbor who is always trying to prove how much $$ she has.  Favorites include the picture of her "spoiled" kitty on top of the "solid wood" cabinets, and the recent picture/hyperlink of a pot-filler faucet w/the $500 price tag, which is going in her new outdoor kitchen.  I'm amused b/c I know she didn't pay anywhere near $500 for it, b/c who the hell needs a pot filler in an OUTDOOR kitchen, and b/c the comment said something along the lines of how her outdoor kitchen is going to be more expensive than her indoor kitchen.  Oh, and here's the kicker, hubby just told me that she chose to cut costs on the plumbing for the kitchen sink.  Rather than tying into the sewer system, they are just running the pipe out into the yard....

rocksinmyhead

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #208 on: February 11, 2014, 04:18:09 PM »
A co-worker posted the obvious question - "what are you going to buy to replace it?"  I responded - I'm replacing it w/a bigger savings account!

haha, I love this!

ginastarke

• Stubble
« Reply #209 on: February 12, 2014, 04:07:20 AM »
Hunny156  do they have kids? If they do it's only a matter of time before the kids (if they still play outside, that is)  figure out they have the ideal set up for water balloons. The trouble I could have gotten into with that...

nikki

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #210 on: February 12, 2014, 04:27:25 AM »
Cousin: Why are weddings so expensive
Me: They don't have to be! Skip all the silly stuff.
Cousin: Haha I want the silly stuff!!!

Oh, bother. Some other comments from this post:

--My friend's little boy said he's having hostess powdered donuts for his wedding cake.....that might save some money. Lol
--When we were planning mine my stepmom my dad and I decided we were in the wrong business lol it's ridiculous
--Because special days come with special prices. Add wedding to any product and the price doubles. If you need any help let me know... Just went through planning one last year.
--Because we'll pay for it. (Oh hey did you know Tom Thumb does flowers? GOOD flowers? And it's CHEAP!)

What's good is that my cousin's friends actually do seem to be in full support of doing weddings on the cheap. What's not so good is that all the "silly stuff" is still considered to be essential.

CommonCents

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #211 on: February 12, 2014, 09:51:32 AM »

--My friend's little boy said he's having hostess powdered donuts for his wedding cake.....that might save some money. Lol
--When we were planning mine my stepmom my dad and I decided we were in the wrong business lol it's ridiculous
--Because special days come with special prices. Add wedding to any product and the price doubles. If you need any help let me know... Just went through planning one last year.
--Because we'll pay for it. (Oh hey did you know Tom Thumb does flowers? GOOD flowers? And it's CHEAP!)

What's good is that my cousin's friends actually do seem to be in full support of doing weddings on the cheap. What's not so good is that all the "silly stuff" is still considered to be essential.

Someone told us about this video when we were planning our wedding, and I still love it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ff13zZ0h0k

Re donuts, don't knock it, I know people that have done a cake of them instead.  We did pies for ours actually.  :)

Russ

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2014, 09:55:08 AM »
We did pies for ours actually.  :)

hell yeah pie > cake! If I ever get married I'm definitely gonna ask my pie snob friend to bake some pies

rocksinmyhead

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2014, 10:35:48 AM »

hell yeah pie > cake! If I ever get married I'm definitely gonna ask my pie snob friend to bake some pies

that sounds amazing!!! I agree, pie > cake. actually, donuts > cake too. I'm just really not a cake person. I hope to do tiers of different kinds of cookies instead of a cake at my (someday) wedding, just because cookies are easy and fun for me to make and cookies also > cake... but now I may have to consider this donut option :)

Hunny156

• Bristles
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2014, 10:43:35 AM »
Hunny156  do they have kids? If they do it's only a matter of time before the kids (if they still play outside, that is)  figure out they have the ideal set up for water balloons. The trouble I could have gotten into with that...

Nope, no kids, just the furry kind.  This IS TX, and this particular couple is rather big on, ahem, security.  So, the backyard is padlocked shut, and it's a well known fact in the neighborhood that they are packing serious heat in that house.  This couple loves kids, and spoils the neighborhood kids, but still, if I had kids, I'd make sure they know not to do anything stupid in the vicinity of that house!

Going off on a tangent here, but it's a big issue on our community FB page, b/c all the parents let their kids play out front, in the street, and are always upset by perceived speeders who will eventually run over one of their kids.  I don't get it.  We all have ample backyards, and many of the parents have those over sized jungle gyms in the backyard, but kids never play in the backyard.

As a kid, I used to play in the street too, but we were always well aware of cars coming, and we got out of the way.  Here, the parents feel that the street is for kids to play in, and cars driving through are a secondary use of the roads...

Hunny156

• Bristles
« Reply #215 on: February 12, 2014, 10:53:25 AM »

that sounds amazing!!! I agree, pie > cake. actually, donuts > cake too. I'm just really not a cake person. I hope to do tiers of different kinds of cookies instead of a cake at my (someday) wedding, just because cookies are easy and fun for me to make and cookies also > cake... but now I may have to consider this donut option :)

I've seen so many people doing the latest "in" thing, which would be cupcake cakes.  Our local gourmet cupcake joint charges $3.25/cupcake.  Even w/a quantity discount, I shudder to think how much money is being spent on wedding cakes made out of cupcakes!  Then I wonder how all those cupcake joints are going to survive when the cupcake craze is over...

grantmeaname

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
  • Cast me away from yesterday's things
« Reply #216 on: February 12, 2014, 11:18:38 AM »

Just don't marry a vegetarian.

the fixer

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #217 on: February 12, 2014, 11:30:20 AM »
For our wedding we got a chocolate cake from Safeway and had the "reception" in the grocery store at the Starbuck's tables.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #218 on: February 12, 2014, 11:48:33 AM »

I've seen so many people doing the latest "in" thing, which would be cupcake cakes.  Our local gourmet cupcake joint charges $3.25/cupcake.  Even w/a quantity discount, I shudder to think how much money is being spent on wedding cakes made out of cupcakes!  Then I wonder how all those cupcake joints are going to survive when the cupcake craze is over...

Don't even get me started on the mini cupcakes, which can run a dollar each in SF*

*i do love cupcakes

CommonCents

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #219 on: February 12, 2014, 12:12:08 PM »

Yep cupcakes are a thing too now and get correspondingly expensive.  Always someone happy to charge a small fortune!  But they don't need to be quite as expensive as that.  I am just happy people break out of the "there must be wedding cake" mode.

For us, it was because 1) I actually am not a huge fan of cake, 2) "wedding cake" is crazy expensive, 3) nostalgia for having the local place near our college (both grads, but met after college) make it.  It was cheap enough we were able - per my husband's request - able to order enough pie for 1.5 slices per person, which were consumed by midnight munchers, and have a good variety - apple, multi-berry, key lime, strawberry rhubbarb (the runaway winner - should have ordered more than 4 - didn't realize it was both mother's preference) and chocolate cream and pecan.  Our topper was lego bride & groom my brother gave to us as a joke after visiting legoland (couldn't use my parents as I had originally considered because they had a military groom in dress whites).

swick

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2014, 12:25:54 PM »

We opted out of cake and went with a "decorate your own 3-D dino cookie station - which also doubled as our party favors. Had an awesome time the week before the wedding hanging with the our bridal party, playing board games and baking the cookies.

Insanity

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2014, 12:26:55 PM »
Our topper was lego bride & groom my brother gave to us as a joke after visiting legoland (couldn't use my parents as I had originally considered because they had a military groom in dress whites).

LOVE IT!

Elaine

• Bristles
    • Small Things Good
« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2014, 12:34:28 PM »
"Should have our wedding paid off in this time next year! Then we can start to save for a house!!!"

-From a 22 year old couple who just got married.

Face, meet palm.

ketchup

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2014, 01:11:35 PM »

We opted out of cake and went with a "decorate your own 3-D dino cookie station - which also doubled as our party favors. Had an awesome time the week before the wedding hanging with the our bridal party, playing board games and baking the cookies.
That's pretty much the greatest thing ever.

lysistrata

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2014, 02:10:44 PM »
Our topper was lego bride & groom my brother gave to us as a joke after visiting legoland (couldn't use my parents as I had originally considered because they had a military groom in dress whites).

LOVE IT!

We did this too. Actually, if you write to lego and say you're getting married, they send you a bride and groom and some bits for free. This is what we did, and then we made a little turret and a dragon for them out of lego we had already.

nicknageli

« Reply #225 on: February 12, 2014, 02:13:48 PM »

nikki

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2014, 04:41:45 PM »

Someone told us about this video when we were planning our wedding, and I still love it:

Re donuts, don't knock it, I know people that have done a cake of them instead.  We did pies for ours actually.  :)

This video is brilliant. Shared it with my cousin!

I'm totally not knocking donuts. Sounds fabulous. Pies are equally fabulous. I know my boyfriend isn't fond of cake, and I heard that at most weddings people don't even eat the cake they're served...? I've honestly only been to one wedding, and it wasn't very traditional, so I don't know from experience.

Cinder

• Bristles
« Reply #227 on: February 12, 2014, 07:43:27 PM »
... I heard that at most weddings people don't even eat the cake they're served...? I've honestly only been to one wedding, and it wasn't very traditional, so I don't know from experience.

At our wedding, The cake came when we were out trying to thank everyone for coming.  Then the DJ's ushered us out to the dance floor, and the staff cleaned up our untouched pieces of cake!  If we hadn't eaten the little partial slices that we cut off for the 'cake cutting' ceremony, or if our trusty maid of honor hadn't run back to the kitchen and fetched us some later, we wouldn't have had any till the 1 year anniversary! 

twbird18

• Stubble
« Reply #228 on: February 12, 2014, 07:59:45 PM »
Just posted by my youngest sister who just can't quite get her act together. Just last week they ran out of food 2 days before they got more food stamps. She lives in Va where it is currently snowing and sleeting...already 4" of snow according to my mom.

"Seriously considering walking the .2 miles to the Wilco for some dunkin donuts"

No thoughts if saving money for things they need or the fact that it's unsafe and the DD probably isn't even open lol.

FunkyStickman

• Pencil Stache
    • Living Outside the Box
« Reply #229 on: February 12, 2014, 08:05:26 PM »
Latest thing from the FacePlace is the sad story of one of my best friends from college.

Basically, he's a self-employed PC/networking guy. His business makes 6 figures, but he's working 16 hour days and his health and marriage is failing from the stress. Two newish minivans, new house, nice 3D television, tons and tons of gadgets, data plans, etc. and his wife runs an in-home school for kids with learning problems.

His wife just took the kids and left last week. Couldn't handle the stress. I've told him for years that he needed to scale back his standard of living so that he wouldn't have to work ridiculous hours... but here it is 10+ years later and he still hasn't slowed down.

It just pains me to see it, but there's nothing I can do besides just keep telling him "your family comes before anything... you need to do whatever it takes to keep them. You can always get another job or house, your kids don't get another dad."

At this point, it's going to take a major life change for him to even think about turning his life around. For years, he was the "successful" one, but here it is now and I'm financially in a good place, and he's swimming in debt.

It just turns my stomach to see the obsession of work, lifestyle, and money ruin people's lives.

coconutpop

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2014, 11:48:21 AM »
This is really sad, but unfortunately it is very reflective of what society we live in. I am so happy to not have fallen in this whole materialistic jail.

the fixer

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #231 on: February 13, 2014, 12:20:28 PM »
It's stuff like this that I'm starting to see more often in people I know that's getting me to appreciate the tragedy story pattern. Some people are tragically flawed, and continue to make the wrong decisions over and over right til the end. I've come to the conclusion that I can help them if they ever get to the point that they're ready for it, but also that there's no guarantee that will ever happen. I think this is what tragedies are about, and shows that this pattern of behavior has been in our society for a very long time.

CommonCents

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #232 on: February 13, 2014, 01:30:11 PM »

This video is brilliant. Shared it with my cousin!

I'm totally not knocking donuts. Sounds fabulous. Pies are equally fabulous. I know my boyfriend isn't fond of cake, and I heard that at most weddings people don't even eat the cake they're served...? I've honestly only been to one wedding, and it wasn't very traditional, so I don't know from experience.

Dunno about that, but it'd make sense.  I usually only have a bite of my husband's, just to taste it.  I mean, at a wedding you are often fed: many apps+cheese platter, a roll, a salad, an entree, followed by cake.  I don't know about you, but I'm usually well fed before the entree.  For extremes, then there's my BIL that also served things like an afternoon fry bar and belgian waffle/ice cream, and midnight taco truck.  The food literally never stopped coming.

... I heard that at most weddings people don't even eat the cake they're served...? I've honestly only been to one wedding, and it wasn't very traditional, so I don't know from experience.

At our wedding, The cake came when we were out trying to thank everyone for coming.  Then the DJ's ushered us out to the dance floor, and the staff cleaned up our untouched pieces of cake!  If we hadn't eaten the little partial slices that we cut off for the 'cake cutting' ceremony, or if our trusty maid of honor hadn't run back to the kitchen and fetched us some later, we wouldn't have had any till the 1 year anniversary! 

Yeah, my biggest wedding gripe is wait staff clearing off food and drinks too quickly.  I always try to save a bite (apps, or even my own meal if fairly close) or fetch a drink for the bride & groom when I see them.

A friend of mine told us if we were going to have cake, she would not let us save the top tier for the wedding and she'd make us a new cake rather than that.  (According to her, it tastes nasty after 2+ months in the freezer, and is impossible to save from freezer burn.  She is a crazy good baker so I was willing to agree.)  I promised my husband I'd take him to the bakery for apple pie on our wedding, but we instead spent the day at the airport flying back from another wedding for our anniversary.  Maybe this year for the 2nd anniversary.

lysistrata

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #233 on: February 13, 2014, 02:29:57 PM »
Actually, if you write to lego and say you're getting married, they send you a bride and groom and some bits for free. This is what we did, and then we made a little turret and a dragon for them out of lego we had already.
...where would I send this letter to? I want a lego bride and groom :)

It's been 6 years since our wedding, but I'm pretty sure I just sent an email through here: I said we were getting married and wanted a bride and groom but couldn't find one on the website, and they sent us one with a congratulations note! I thought it was really sweet.

https://service.lego.com/en-us/contactus/contact-us-email

On-topic, I'm a marriage celebrant, so I can tell some CRAZY stories about wedding consumption. Two friends of ours went in debt $25k, on top of $60k of consumor debt, and a house they've re-mortgaged to the point the bank won't take their calls any more, for their very-beautiful-but-very-unnecessary wedding. He left a very good, high-paying job to pursue MLM fulltime. I don't know what to say to them any more.

tariskat

• Bristles
« Reply #234 on: February 13, 2014, 07:16:13 PM »
Multi level marketing?  The pyramid schemes?

warfreak2

• Handlebar Stache
    • Music by me
« Reply #235 on: February 14, 2014, 08:08:07 AM »
Mr Loony Mustache.

frugally

• Stubble
    • Welcome to the Woods
« Reply #236 on: February 17, 2014, 06:50:16 PM »
Woooosssaaaw.. nothing gets my blood pressure up more than being told your household items that were picked up 15 DAYS ago will not be delivered until Fri/Sat. Oh and even though this falls OUTSIDE of your estimated delivery window we will NOT be providing a discount. If you ever move out of state.. never go with All State Moving company or Best Price Moving or Interstate Roadrunners. Since apparently none of them can get the job done. Now to the beach to calm my nerves.

Let me add that hashtag for you...#FirstWorldProblems.

lysistrata

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #237 on: February 17, 2014, 08:17:45 PM »

That's the ones. He was earning $150k as a contractor, but he basically wants to get rich quick. He told me once they need $8k a month to live on - that's bare bones with no savings or anything. They have remortgaged their house so he can go on this super expensive course to learn how to be a life coach. And they've just had a kid. I'm hoping having a little person to look after will wake him up a bit.

tariskat

• Bristles
« Reply #238 on: February 17, 2014, 08:40:41 PM »
My judgemental-ness is speechless in momentary horror.  I don't see that pyramid schemes will feed his little one.. :(  Hopefully he didn't burn any bridges at his real job.

greenmimama

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #239 on: February 18, 2014, 12:35:05 PM »
I was with a friend on his facebook and we saw a girl that posted:

I would never have sex with a guy that does not spend more than 200$ on our date, get the credit card out of your pocket, broke ass *******

Crazy, the things you can see on facebook when you are part of my generation. People acting like they are superstar and hot shit everywhere.

Well we have already agreed on what she is now we are just haggling over price.

Does she not see she is a prostitute? I can't believe people are so stupid

4alpacas

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #240 on: February 18, 2014, 12:35:40 PM »

That's the ones. He was earning $150k as a contractor, but he basically wants to get rich quick. He told me once they need $8k a month to live on - that's bare bones with no savings or anything. They have remortgaged their house so he can go on this super expensive course to learn how to be a life coach. And they've just had a kid. I'm hoping having a little person to look after will wake him up a bit.

The life coach bit is what I find troubling.  Sometimes I feel like we're taking advice from people that aren't qualified.  Bloggers.  People on the internet.  Maybe I'm just showing my age.  Or being an elitist.  I'm sure I can learn something from everyone...but sometimes it might not be what they're trying to sell.

grantmeaname

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Walrus Stache
  • Cast me away from yesterday's things
« Reply #241 on: February 18, 2014, 05:42:48 PM »
Learn how to get your life together from someone whose life is way out of control! There are no downsides!

SwordGuy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #242 on: February 18, 2014, 06:20:56 PM »
Learn how to get your life together from someone whose life is way out of control! There are no downsides!

Unless you're related, living with, married to, knocked up by or the knockee thereof to one of them...

windawake

• Bristles
« Reply #243 on: February 18, 2014, 08:09:46 PM »
One FB friend posted a link to a GoFundMe page for a high school student she knows. Essentially he's asking for $1,500 to travel to Europe this summer. He's saved some money himself but now wants the rest funded by family, friends, and strangers so he can have a once in a lifetime experience. While I agree that would be a great experience for a high schooler, the method bothers me.

Also, some of the Lending Club requests are nuts. My dad does it and we were looking together. Some people want loans for a vacation or kitchen remodel. Ugh.

Fireman

• Bristles
« Reply #244 on: February 18, 2014, 09:00:47 PM »
Also, some of the Lending Club requests are nuts. My dad does it and we were looking together. Some people want loans for a vacation or kitchen remodel. Ugh.

I can get on board with kitchen remodel as it is a means to increase the value of your home. 

notquitefrugal

• Stubble
« Reply #245 on: February 19, 2014, 08:20:58 PM »
I can get on board with kitchen remodel as it is a means to increase the value of your home.

The way most people do it (hire everything out, reuse nothing), they don't get back 100% in increased home value.

Fishingmn

• Bristles
  • You never have to recover from a good start
« Reply #246 on: February 20, 2014, 06:16:40 AM »

According to Lending Club's statistics home remodel & medical payments have a much higher loan default rate which is the main issue.

Ashyukun

• Bristles
« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2014, 08:38:23 AM »

Had something similar happen at my first wedding- the now-ex didn't get to eat any of the cake because her stomach was upset when we did cut-the-cake-and-feed-each-other part and then had lots of other stuff to do. I scarfed some down because I was damn well going to get to EAT some of the delicious cake (I'm a bit of a cake fiend...), but by the time we finished everything else the cake had been mostly eaten and the rest save the top (which was saved to eat on the honeymoon) had been taken away.

My soon-to-be-wife swears that half the reason I'm on board for having a reception (we're both divorced so are skipping a formal wedding and getting married at the courthouse and going on a cruise) is because it's an excuse to go out and taste lots of cakes before deciding on one. The other main reason being that we want to be able to celebrate with all our friends- but it will be a fairly inexpensive affair at a local restaurant. With lots of cake. :D

Nudelkopf

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2014, 03:20:20 PM »

As seen on our local community page :P

sheepstache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #249 on: February 23, 2014, 08:02:32 AM »
Posted on facebook.