Author Topic: Overheard at Work  (Read 13253359 times)

Ryan started the FIRE

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Overheard at Work
« Reply #5300 on: November 12, 2014, 12:29:45 PM »
Long time lurker, first time poster on this particular thread. But I can promise this won't be my last post. My job is literally a gold mine for ridiculousness in the workplace as I do our payroll, insurance, and retirement plan.

Anyways, a couple of days ago one of our employees came to me asking about the balance on his 401k loan as he wanted to pay the rest of it off. He has asked me about his balance multiple times in the past few months but has always determined that the amount (~$200) was "too much" for him to pay off. Yesterday when he asked the total amount left was ~$100, and I am still not sure whether he decided he would be able to pay that amount off.

To top the whole thing off he isn't paying off his loan to become debt free, but rather to take out another loan to pay for his A/C to get fixed.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #5301 on: November 12, 2014, 12:38:00 PM »
I work with electrical engineers.  I mentioned that I changed my own car battery and they were incredulous.  For something so ridiculously simple, I was really surprised.  One of them thought it was like 200 volts.  To be fair, these aren't real engineers, they are lawyer engineers.

55 handles in my kitchen.

You might want to get help.

image of not-handles

I don't see a single handle of anything there.  I thought handle = half gallon?  There's a handle on pretty much all half gallons right?

Right... because the half-gallon bottle has a handle on it:
image of handle

Yeah, my google-fu was just too weak to find a picture of 50 actual handles (the ones with handles on them).  But a picture of three handles just doesn't cut it when we are talking about massive amounts of booze.

galliver

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5302 on: November 12, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »
that she knows she will never be able to fit into again due to a massive thyroid problem she developed

I'm fat cuz of the beetus! Mah thuroid! Doctors who tell muh tuh lose weight are jus fatshamers!

My fucking favorite. Muh thuroid. "Where's your thyroid?" "Fuck you!"

I don't HAVE a thyroid and wear a size 8. Seriously, people. Your thyroid does not feed you cupcakes while you sleep.

Does the fact that some people's cancer goes into remission mean that those who die of it were fighting it wrong? Does the fact that some people's allergies respond to OTC drugs mean that allergy shots are a pointless extravagance? Should people with depression "cheer up" and those with anxiety "stop worrying"?

You know nothing about this woman except that she has a ridiculous amount of clothes to which she is emotionally attached. That doesn't really give you a solid basis to judge the validity of her medical condition. Not to mention, clothes from her modeling career might be a size 0 or 2. She might be a 6 or 8 now. Gained weight doesn't translate to "is fat" or even "is unhealthy"

jordanread

« Reply #5303 on: November 12, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »
that she knows she will never be able to fit into again due to a massive thyroid problem she developed

I'm fat cuz of the beetus! Mah thuroid! Doctors who tell muh tuh lose weight are jus fatshamers!

I don't HAVE a thyroid and wear a size 8. Seriously, people. Your thyroid does not feed you cupcakes while you sleep.

Does the fact that some people's cancer goes into remission mean that those who die of it were fighting it wrong? Does the fact that some people's allergies respond to OTC drugs mean that allergy shots are a pointless extravagance? Should people with depression "cheer up" and those with anxiety "stop worrying"?

You know nothing about this woman except that she has a ridiculous amount of clothes to which she is emotionally attached. That doesn't really give you a solid basis to judge the validity of her medical condition. Not to mention, clothes from her modeling career might be a size 0 or 2. She might be a 6 or 8 now. Gained weight doesn't translate to "is fat" or even "is unhealthy"

I think you may have missed the section you are in.

rocksinmyhead

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5304 on: November 12, 2014, 01:45:29 PM »
this one is pretty sad. it's actually my boyfriend's coworker but I'll try to remember the details...

his coworker is an older guy (not sure how old... 40s or 50s?), some kind of quality engineer I think. he only recently started at this company. he moved here from St. Louis because he got laid off at his previous job and had been unemployed for a while. he STILL RENTS A HOUSE IN ST. LOUIS FOR HIS WIFE simply because she "doesn't want to move to Tulsa." not because she has an awesome job there... hell I don't even think she has a job. so he also rents a house here for himself. we actually found out about this a while ago, but it has escalated recently and my bf has heard the guy on the phone with his wife trying to negotiate a move.

now today bf emails me the following: "[coworker] was just talking about trying to find a new fridge for the house they rent. by the way, he has been in it for a month and still no fridge. they threw their last one our because it was so dirty that he couldn't get it clean enough with soap and water his wife wanted a new one."

I don't even know what perplexes me more about this... a fridge so dirty you throw it away, or the diet implied by living without a fridge for a month (I don't think this guy is going to the fresh produce market every day)

galliver

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5305 on: November 12, 2014, 02:26:06 PM »

I know this woman is convinced she will not be able to fit into her clothes due to a "massive thyroid problem." Your thyroid does not magically make all your clothes cease to fit, especially if your condition is known and being treated.

Thyroid disease, even total thyroid death does not cause significant long-term weight gain, which I have been told by numerous endocrinologists, including Ivy League faculty, who have treated me over the years. It especially does not once it's diagnosed and treated with synthetic hormones that are identical to the stuff your own body produces. My last endocrinologist says the largest thyroid non-diet related weight gain she's ever witnessed was 20 pounds, which is fairly easily lost once your condition is under control. I've asked about this repeatedly because people have expressed shock that I am not obese when they find out I have had a thyroid condition since childhood. Your thyroid dying does not magically cause your body to start violating the laws of thermodynamics. Where did you go to medical school? Because every doctor I've talked to who specializes in the condition says the opposite.

My college roommate had thyroid cancer and had it removed our junior year. She gained weight afterwards while figuring out dosage and last I saw her (5 years later) hadn't lost all of it yet. Maybe it wasn't a direct effect, but rather the way the illness affected her life and habits, but something changed. Fortunately, she's doing fine.  My own doctor(s) have tested my thyroid hormone in diagnosing and monitoring my PCOS, as they initially thought it could be responsible for the weight gain. Obviously there is some established connection there. Now, I don't know either if this woman's condition is real or faked, but I'm not going to ridicule her when I have literally zero knowledge of her medical situation and how much control she actually has over what her body is doing. I don't think that's correct.

I think you may have missed the section you are in.

There's nothing "Antimustachian" about being sick.

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5306 on: November 12, 2014, 02:49:35 PM »
I work with electrical engineers.  I mentioned that I changed my own car battery and they were incredulous.  For something so ridiculously simple, I was really surprised.  One of them thought it was like 200 volts.  To be fair, these aren't real engineers, they are lawyer engineers.

Lawyer engineers (patent lawyers) couldn't pass the lab courses without copying/cheating in Engineering Skool. They couldn't design and build a simple circuit, not even from a textbook.

/Foam

galliver

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5307 on: November 12, 2014, 02:54:07 PM »

I know this woman is convinced she will not be able to fit into her clothes due to a "massive thyroid problem." Your thyroid does not magically make all your clothes cease to fit, especially if your condition is known and being treated.

Thyroid disease, even total thyroid death does not cause significant long-term weight gain, which I have been told by numerous endocrinologists, including Ivy League faculty, who have treated me over the years. It especially does not once it's diagnosed and treated with synthetic hormones that are identical to the stuff your own body produces. My last endocrinologist says the largest thyroid non-diet related weight gain she's ever witnessed was 20 pounds, which is fairly easily lost once your condition is under control. I've asked about this repeatedly because people have expressed shock that I am not obese when they find out I have had a thyroid condition since childhood. Your thyroid dying does not magically cause your body to start violating the laws of thermodynamics. Where did you go to medical school? Because every doctor I've talked to who specializes in the condition says the opposite.

My college roommate had thyroid cancer and had it removed our junior year. She gained weight afterwards while figuring out dosage and last I saw her (5 years later) hadn't lost all of it yet. Maybe it wasn't a direct effect, but rather the way the illness affected her life and habits, but something changed. Fortunately, she's doing fine.  My own doctor(s) have tested my thyroid hormone in diagnosing and monitoring my PCOS, as they initially thought it could be responsible for the weight gain. Obviously there is some established connection there. Now, I don't know either if this woman's condition is real or faked, but I'm not going to ridicule her when I have literally zero knowledge of her medical situation and how much control she actually has over what her body is doing. I don't think that's correct.

Basically, I'm not questioning your knowledge of thyroid conditions; obviously you know a lot more about them.  But your argument wasn't "I'm familiar with thyroid function and what she's claiming is scientifically incorrect" it was "My similar condition didn't affect me this way so it can't possibly have affected her this way." And I have a problem with that argument being perpetuated because everyone's body works differently.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #5308 on: November 12, 2014, 03:03:55 PM »

Lawyer engineers (patent lawyers) couldn't pass the lab courses without copying/cheating in Engineering Skool. They couldn't design and build a simple circuit, not even from a textbook.

/Foam

LOL, I'm actually one of them -- I definitely didn't need to cheat in school, and each of my coworkers did significant stints in industry, so I seriously doubt your claim.  You can't hold down a circuit design job at Intel without being able to design and build a simple circuit.  Nevertheless, I guess none of them were ever adventurous enough to look up car batteries -- I meant that going into law showed a lack of interest in all things electrical rather than ineptitude.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:05:41 PM by dragoncar »

gimp

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5309 on: November 12, 2014, 04:28:03 PM »
LOL, I'm actually one of them -- I definitely didn't need to cheat in school, and each of my coworkers did significant stints in industry, so I seriously doubt your claim.  You can't hold down a circuit design job at Intel without being able to design and build a simple circuit.  Nevertheless, I guess none of them were ever adventurous enough to look up car batteries -- I meant that going into law showed a lack of interest in all things electrical rather than ineptitude.

Which site? I know quite a few intel folks (since I used to work there, at various sites) who have the cash to buy nice cars but have absolutely no idea how they work inside.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #5310 on: November 12, 2014, 04:43:32 PM »

Which site? I know quite a few intel folks (since I used to work there, at various sites) who have the cash to buy nice cars but have absolutely no idea how they work inside.

I think it was in south bay somewhere... I'm talking about a coworker, not outing myself :-P  We all worked a big-name tech companies, though.

gimp

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5311 on: November 12, 2014, 05:53:33 PM »
Sure, south bay is SC. I gotcha.

Yeah, it's a bit funny that an EE doesn't know a car battery voltage.

Funny story: my friend (EE/CE) sold his bike to a roommate (EE/CE) who didn't take care of it as instructed, and the battery ran flat. Jumped it with a car. Yep, jumped a bike battery with a car. No google, no research, just straight up connected the two. Hilarious.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #5312 on: November 12, 2014, 06:36:37 PM »
Sure, south bay is SC. I gotcha.

Yeah, it's a bit funny that an EE doesn't know a car battery voltage.

Funny story: my friend (EE/CE) sold his bike to a roommate (EE/CE) who didn't take care of it as instructed, and the battery ran flat. Jumped it with a car. Yep, jumped a bike battery with a car. No google, no research, just straight up connected the two. Hilarious.

I thought you were in the bay area (you know, the SF bay area) so you'd know what I'm talking about.

Uhh.... I also jumped a scooter from a car once without research.  Oops.

edit: or was this an ebike at 48 VDC?  Using a lower voltage than spec shouldn't hurt anything
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:38:46 PM by dragoncar »

johnintaiwan

• Bristles
« Reply #5313 on: November 12, 2014, 06:51:26 PM »
Co-worker told me about a guy in China that spent 100k on iphones to propose and was turned down. I told her that I think gifts like that are crazy. She told me that her dad always forgets their anniversary so he has to buy her a big gift. a luxury car one year, and rv the next.

gimp

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5314 on: November 12, 2014, 07:05:38 PM »
Yep, SC is santa clara, I sat in SC12. That's, like, the north south bay. I guess. Not South Carolina...

It wasn't the voltage that did him in, it was the current. Oops.

Interestingly, using a lower voltage than spec may well hurt things, depending on factors. It might cause the battery to deplete itself, since basically the dead battery is now trying to charge the fully alive one - and with nice fat terminals and jumper cables, it might do so at a speed similar to shorting things. It might also cause all sorts of crazy undervoltage conditions, where elements protect against overvoltage, but various pathways won't turn on at a lower voltage but current will still flow. It's weird, but it can definitely happen.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:07:44 PM by gimp »

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #5315 on: November 12, 2014, 07:15:10 PM »
Yep, SC is santa clara, I sat in SC12. That's, like, the north south bay. I guess. Not South Carolina...

It wasn't the voltage that did him in, it was the current. Oops.

Interestingly, using a lower voltage than spec may well hurt things, depending on factors. It might cause the battery to deplete itself, since basically the dead battery is now trying to charge the fully alive one - and with nice fat terminals and jumper cables, it might do so at a speed similar to shorting things. It might also cause all sorts of crazy undervoltage conditions, where elements protect against overvoltage, but various pathways won't turn on at a lower voltage but current will still flow. It's weird, but it can definitely happen.

Being from the East Bay, I call anything "down there" "south bay," including much of the peninsula.  Which is a stupid name for west bay, anyways (especially since nobody calls SF, Pacifica, Half Moon Bay, etc, "peninsula" even though they are both very much on the peninsula).

I had some really crappy set of jumper cables, so they probably couldn't handle a damaging amount of current.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:24:00 PM by dragoncar »

gimp

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5316 on: November 12, 2014, 07:20:42 PM »
It really doesn't help that the bay is... diagonal. Oh well. We all know how it works.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #5317 on: November 12, 2014, 07:24:50 PM »
It really doesn't help that the bay is... diagonal. Oh well. We all know how it works.

Yeah, caught me in the middle of an edit, but I honestly had no idea how it worked as a child.

Silverado

• Stubble
« Reply #5318 on: November 12, 2014, 07:38:53 PM »
CW: my advisor is worth the 1% a year I pay him ( and have paid for about nine years so far)
Me: uh-huh
CW: everyone cant be wrong, there are 200 others from corp X who use him to manage their pension payout.
Me: uh, take a look at these data points...

Didn't feel like engaging with a comment like "so, assuming you all have similar balances, he is making twice what you have as a balance every single year? So he has going on how much more than you now after nine years?"

auntie_betty

• Bristles
« Reply #5319 on: November 13, 2014, 06:53:20 AM »
Not overheard, but read at work, London's Evening Standard yesterday had an article on bedding (who knew you could get 1,000 thread counts?). Article ended .....' a new set of sheets annually is the gold standard '.

Oops. If that's the gold standard I'm probably tin. Or plastic.

Dr. A

• Stubble
« Reply #5320 on: November 13, 2014, 09:58:41 AM »
Not overheard, but read at work, London's Evening Standard yesterday had an article on bedding (who knew you could get 1,000 thread counts?). Article ended .....' a new set of sheets annually is the gold standard '.

Tin isn't cheap... it's not gold expensive, but those would still be pretty fancy sheets.

rocksinmyhead

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5321 on: November 13, 2014, 10:03:24 AM »

Yeah, caught me in the middle of an edit, but I honestly had no idea how it worked as a child.

geography is so funny. in the Twin Cities there's a suburb called West St. Paul, but it's actually south of St. Paul (although there's also a South St. Paul, southeast of West St. Paul), because west of St. Paul would be... Minneapolis.

Zaga

• Magnum Stache
    • A Wall of Hats
« Reply #5322 on: November 13, 2014, 10:07:31 AM »

Really?  That sounds crazy expensive!  I only buy new sheets when there is a hole in the old set.  Heck, the last time I only bought the fitted sheet because the flat sheet was still just fine!  I think that was a few years ago.

skunkfunk

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5323 on: November 13, 2014, 11:41:14 AM »

geography is so funny. in the Twin Cities there's a suburb called West St. Paul, but it's actually south of St. Paul (although there's also a South St. Paul, southeast of West St. Paul), because west of St. Paul would be... Minneapolis.

Being from the eastern suburbs, I really hate that whole thing. Now, as a resident of St. Paul, my bigger pet peeve is somewhat more insane: within the city of St. Paul, there is a neighborhood called "the West Side". This is the SOUTHEAST side. I actually live on the western side of the city, and I have no way of describing where I live. Most people don't know the actual neighborhood names (Union Park represent!), so I'm typically stuck with "Near [college]" or "about equidistant from the two downtowns", depending on how familiar the asker is with MSP geography.

FIPurpose

• Handlebar Stache
    • FI With Purpose
« Reply #5324 on: November 13, 2014, 12:12:00 PM »
Everyone screaming 'foam' every time they think a post is boring is getting old.

skunkfunk

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5325 on: November 13, 2014, 12:13:47 PM »
foam

We could always talk about red boxes.

Timmmy

• Bristles
« Reply #5326 on: November 13, 2014, 12:50:37 PM »
foam

You mean the "black boxes" that I heard were orange? 

skunkfunk

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5327 on: November 13, 2014, 12:57:33 PM »
foam

You mean the "black boxes" that I heard were orange?

Damn, I forget. I guess we need a full recap.

gimp

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5328 on: November 13, 2014, 01:44:47 PM »
Oh my fucking god, the horror of a 100-page thread going off topic. That deserves a massive image embedded right into the post. Because of course that isn't just making the thread go further off-topic.

Jack

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5329 on: November 13, 2014, 02:31:18 PM »

Being from the eastern suburbs, I really hate that whole thing. Now, as a resident of St. Paul, my bigger pet peeve is somewhat more insane: within the city of St. Paul, there is a neighborhood called "the West Side". This is the SOUTHEAST side. I actually live on the western side of the city, and I have no way of describing where I live. Most people don't know the actual neighborhood names (Union Park represent!), so I'm typically stuck with "Near [college]" or "about equidistant from the two downtowns", depending on how familiar the asker is with MSP geography.

There is a city named East Point in western metro Atlanta.

Why is it called "East Point" when it's clearly in the west?

Because it's the east end of a railroad line, which terminates in -- you guessed it -- the city of West Point, GA, located on the Alabama border.

(FOAM!)

Okay, back on topic: A coworker is talking about getting one of those electric heaters because he thinks it'll be cheaper than using his gas furnace. I think he's planning to heat his whole house with it, and no, he hasn't done the math.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 02:32:57 PM by Jack »

Timmmy

• Bristles
« Reply #5330 on: November 13, 2014, 03:53:31 PM »
Oh my fucking god, the horror of a 100-page thread going off topic. That deserves a massive image embedded right into the post. Because of course that isn't just making the thread go further off-topic.

So much foam in your post. 

mydogismyheart

• Stubble
« Reply #5331 on: November 13, 2014, 04:07:51 PM »
Many public libraries have those devices (Kill-a-Watt meters) available for checkout.  No need to pay for one.

Whaaaaaat

They've also got these old-timey things where you read words on physical paper.  I think they're called "borks"

We have some of these on display at work.  I have seen them with my own eyes!

viper155

• Bristles
« Reply #5332 on: November 13, 2014, 08:26:14 PM »
Also a woman and I have never heard the term "blue box."

And don't get me started again on push presents. Ugh!!!!

Blue box is the same as blue balls, but for women. Am I in trouble again for pointing this out?

Cressida

• Handlebar Stache
  • gender is a hierarchy
« Reply #5333 on: November 13, 2014, 10:54:45 PM »
Also a woman and I have never heard the term "blue box."

And don't get me started again on push presents. Ugh!!!!

Blue box is the same as blue balls, but for women. Am I in trouble again for pointing this out?

Yes. Reported. You are disgusting.

gimp

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5334 on: November 13, 2014, 11:09:57 PM »
Can't tell if sarcasm or actually offended

Cressida

• Handlebar Stache
  • gender is a hierarchy
« Reply #5335 on: November 13, 2014, 11:23:17 PM »

If you mean me, I'm completely serious.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #5336 on: November 14, 2014, 12:37:18 AM »

Cressida

• Handlebar Stache
  • gender is a hierarchy
« Reply #5337 on: November 14, 2014, 01:40:25 AM »

Reported for what?

I'm not sure what's supposed to be the meaning of this. Can you elucidate?

Silverado

• Stubble
« Reply #5338 on: November 14, 2014, 05:21:00 AM »

Classic. If you are actually offended, stop reading these replies. Take some personal accountability. Go away.

Hopefully you are simply continuing to be sarcastic, in which case, great, let it roll.

Vorpal

• Stubble
« Reply #5339 on: November 14, 2014, 06:17:08 AM »
If I were Moderator, I would be giving everyone with certain off-topic posts (re: foam, boxes) temporary bans, and then deleting those posts (or moving them to some "trash thread" somewhere).

So be glad I'm not a Moderator, jackasses.

jordanread

« Reply #5340 on: November 14, 2014, 06:49:00 AM »

Reported for what?

Okay, we need an add on that plays that song on the report button. I just spit out a bit of coffee the second I saw what video it was. And now that's going to be the song that goes through my head every time someone says for what...kudos to you sir, kudos.

It's the "for what" part.

Pooperman

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #5341 on: November 14, 2014, 07:14:33 AM »
If I were Moderator, I would be giving everyone with certain off-topic posts (re: foam, boxes) temporary bans, and then deleting those posts (or moving them to some "trash thread" somewhere).

Chill, Winston.

rocksinmyhead

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5342 on: November 14, 2014, 07:27:33 AM »

Reported for what?

Okay, we need an add on that plays that song on the report button. I just spit out a bit of coffee the second I saw what video it was. And now that's going to be the song that goes through my head every time someone says for what...kudos to you sir, kudos.

It's the "for what" part.

bahahaha love that song. one of my BFFs got married last month and he was WAY too excited when that one came on during the dance party.

for the record, I have vehemently disagreed with many things viper has posted here and even I thought that joke was hilarious!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #5343 on: November 14, 2014, 08:19:40 AM »
MOD NOTE: The joke is crude, but we are not in the habit of censoring things or people just because they arecrude or can be offensive.

As far as all the foam/box color/etc. stuff - it does seem worse than normal in terms of off topic.  Please refrain from posting stuff about foam or boxes just to be annoying or make a point.  If the thread gets off topic, doing those things don't help it get back on topic.  Just ignore the thread until someone posts a relevant work anecdote and it's back OT.

Thanks.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

greenmimama

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5344 on: November 14, 2014, 09:12:50 AM »
A guy my DH works with is getting divorced, he makes about 200k/year and also owns his own business, he employs about 30 people buying and flipping houses, renting some.

He told my DH that if he sold everything right now and split it with her, their would be nothing to split because they have that much debt.

No children and not an extremely lavish lifestyle either, they are just in way over their heads, pretty sad.

resy

• Bristles
« Reply #5345 on: November 14, 2014, 09:24:27 AM »

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks endless off-topic posts are super annoying. (A little is ok)

frugalnacho

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5346 on: November 14, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks endless off-topic posts are super annoying. (A little is ok)

You didn't overhear that at work.  Off topic.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #5347 on: November 14, 2014, 11:51:49 AM »

You didn't overhear that at work.  Off topic.

What people don't realize, is that this thread is the trash thread.  All off-topic stuff from other threads should be moved here.

frugalnacho

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5348 on: November 14, 2014, 11:59:08 AM »
Like a black hole where off topic comments go to die.

Brad_H

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #5349 on: November 14, 2014, 12:09:26 PM »
Yes. Reported. You are disgusting.

MOD EDIT: Don't be rude.  Forum Rule #1.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 07:29:47 PM by arebelspy »