Author Topic: Only $11K...  (Read 3335 times)

Khaetra

• Pencil Stache
Only $11K...
« on: January 15, 2017, 06:19:29 PM »
For a playhouse!  Can't have little Suzy play in some slum now, can we?  This came across my Bookface feed and the comments are hilarious!

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Cottage-Company-10x16-GPM-WPNK/dp/B003VNXX2K/ref=sr_1_7?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1483459697&sr=1-7&keywords=playhouse

Phenix

• Bristles
Re: Only $11K...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 07:47:24 PM »
Question: can an adult use it as an apartment

Answer: After my wife found out that I spent 11K on a playhouse she not only had me move in but I am now paying $800 rent. My 32" TV and PS4 w/ comfortable lawn chairs serve as a nice addition as I overlook my former 2600 Sq foot home.

There's a lot of good material in the questions in comments!

AMandM

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 08:35:44 PM »
An Amish-built mansion.  That beats the Shaker TV armoire.

Metric Mouse

• Walrus Stache
  • FU @ 22. F.I.R.E before 23
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 08:44:09 PM »
Question: can an adult use it as an apartment

Answer: After my wife found out that I spent 11K on a playhouse she not only had me move in but I am now paying $800 rent. My 32" TV and PS4 w/ comfortable lawn chairs serve as a nice addition as I overlook my former 2600 Sq foot home.

There's a lot of good material in the questions in comments!

Ha. Reminds me of the reviews of 'sugarless gummie bears.'

paddedhat

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 05:39:04 PM »
Well worth strolling through the  Q&A and review sections for this ridiculous thing. They are hilarious!

From the reviews:

I bought a super crappy real house for the same price as this one and put this one inside. Inside of this house I put a dog house to create the turducken of real estate. I can't explain the joy I feel coming home, then coming home again, then crawling into a dog house. Well worth the price!

rawr237

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 07:53:05 AM »
Thank you for this. Those reviews are priceless.

My son started pre-school at a new venue he developed a lucrative business selling his grapes to his fruit addicted classmates. After a few months he developed a following of seedy children that would help him move his supply of cotton candy grapes. We decided he needed more space due to his crew constantly leaving crumbs, toys,and grape stems all over our home. With his earnings we purchased this beautiful house! It was great for a while, our house remained clean! However every day we would find 5 or 6 milk drunk kids passed out in our back yard. My wife and I decide it was time to have a tall with out son. We found him behind his desk, face down in a huge mound of powdered sugar, rotten grapes surrounding him....he screamed something about "his little friends". We knew we had to act...my wife promptly scooped him up, dragged him in the house and let him detox while watching PAW PATROL for 6 hours straight. While he was cleansing I burned the house to the ground and extinguished the pre-fab, lightweight trussed building with 4 gallons of water. Needless to say, my son learned how cold it is a the top of the world at a young age.

This is pretty vivid.