Author Topic: No, I won't buy into your MLM  (Read 341217 times)

Villanelle

• Magnum Stache
Re: No, I won't buy into your MLM
« Reply #1300 on: October 21, 2019, 10:01:07 AM »
If you have Showtime: there is a new TV Series starring Kirsten Dunst about a MLM/Pyramid scheme (Likely based on Amway). Two episodes out, and I'm hooked.

"On becoming a god in central Florida"

We already have that here, he has big black round ears

Uh...wut??
Disney/Mickey Mouse
Aka The Swamp Rat. He has his own cops. Rat's got power. Always Be Collecting, which is why he bought ABC.

Mice and rats are very different animals.

Fine. Be all logical and rational and factual. Spoil everyone's fun. ;-)

I'm actually being extremely silly.
I worked with rats and mice for years. I really like rats, and REALLY dislike mice, so I jokingly get offended every time someone equates them, as if it's some kind of insult to the rats.

Can you explain to me the difference that led to the liking of one and the disliking of the other?  Just curious; I don't have a rodent in this fight. 

Malkynn

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1301 on: October 21, 2019, 12:08:19 PM »
I worked with rats and mice for years. I really like rats, and REALLY dislike mice, so I jokingly get offended every time someone equates them, as if it's some kind of insult to the rats.

Can you explain to me the difference that led to the liking of one and the disliking of the other?  Just curious; I don't have a rodent in this fight.
[/quote]

Rats are clean, very friendly, easily trained to do complex tasks, and like to hang out together on hammocks. Mice smell bad and occasionally bite each other's testicles off.

OtherJen

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1302 on: October 21, 2019, 01:35:10 PM »

Rats are clean, very friendly, easily trained to do complex tasks, and like to hang out together on hammocks. Mice smell bad and occasionally bite each other's testicles off.
[/quote]

Having worked with both, I second this assessment. Unfortunately, I'm now allergic to rats and can't have them as pets. Hopefully I am also allergic to mice and won't ever have to work with them again.

Travis

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1303 on: October 21, 2019, 08:58:46 PM »

They're bigger so they handle easier, have more developed personalities, and are very smart. When they're your pet, they're cute. When they're feral and on the loose, it's like dealing with a supervillain.