Author Topic: Liquid booze is for losers!  (Read 3112 times)

senecando

• Bristles
Liquid booze is for losers!
« on: July 16, 2014, 12:36:05 PM »
http://www.engadget.com/2014/07/16/you-can-now-inhale-shots-like-air-for-just-700/

Jeez. Also recommended is the first video, which I think is narrated by Microsoft Sam.

zwiteof

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Liquid booze is for losers!
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 06:42:29 PM »
This immediately made me think of Parks and Rec:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0YdqFPbSpc#t=58

Russ

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 06:52:54 PM »
Quote from: microsoft sam
Vapshot is well within the acceptable levels for inhaling ethyl alcohol!

laaaaaame

Self-employed-swami

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 06:53:56 PM »
Alcohol vaporizers are illegal here.  Too bad :(

lizzzi

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 07:38:05 PM »
O--kk--aa--yy. It combines facepunch expense with losing out on the pleasure of having a drink. Relaxing, holding the glass, sipping it slowly while reading library book, talking to family, etc. etc. Why would anybody buy one of those things? Come to think of it, we still have a little Makers Mark in the house. I'm going to go drink some now. Thanks for reminding me of it!

seanc0x0

• Bristles
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 09:51:31 PM »
O--kk--aa--yy. It combines facepunch expense with losing out on the pleasure of having a drink. Relaxing, holding the glass, sipping it slowly while reading library book, talking to family, etc. etc. Why would anybody buy one of those things? Come to think of it, we still have a little Makers Mark in the house. I'm going to go drink some now. Thanks for reminding me of it!

Concur.  Just had 2 glasses of wine while watching a thunderstorm out my front window. There is no way in Hel that some vapor doohickey would have made this experience better.