Author Topic: Jungle Gold  (Read 5213 times)

NWstubble

• Stubble
Jungle Gold
« on: November 11, 2012, 01:54:16 PM »
I do not normally watch tv, but recently returned from a work trip where I turned on the tube one night and ran across this show:

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/jungle-gold/about-the-show/about-the-show.htm

While watching the episode it showed them at their homes in Utah, their personal vehicles, and clips of them speaking about their bills piling up. I kept yelling stuff at the tv like..."why don't you sell one of your fancy cars?", or "How about down sizing your house?"

They wouldn't listen.

Anyway, just another reminder of why I typically refrain from watching crap like this. Although, when I went to get the link to add to this post I did see a refreshing comment on the shows website; perhaps from a MMM reader?

"please pull this show you are rewarding 2 idiots that brag about making money but do not know how to budget themselves. Now you are paying them for there own ignorance. Why dont you donate the money to people who need it instead of 2 who will always be back in the hole because they are irresponsible. Way to go discovery channel." - thomas jennings

Blindsquirrel

• Pencil Stache
Re: Jungle Gold
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 03:58:04 PM »
   I saw that show and I was so filled with WTF? that my only thought was they had to be getting paid fat stax of cash to do the show. No other reason on earth!

strider3700

• Pencil Stache
Re: Jungle Gold
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 09:19:49 PM »
bragging rights that they got to be on TV. No matter how bad they looked or how stupid they acted  a TV crew was following them around making them famous.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!