Author Topic: Here's an anti-mustachian piece of crap if ever there was one!  (Read 4037 times)

atelierk

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Here's an anti-mustachian piece of crap if ever there was one!
« on: September 23, 2012, 05:57:44 PM »
It's a Topping Tornado! The post doesn't say how much it costs, but on Amazon, various vendors sell it for $18 - $25.

happy

• Walrus Stache
Re: Here's an anti-mustachian piece of crap if ever there was one!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 09:10:18 PM »
Holy guacomole! Can't stop ROFLing

atelierk

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 06:12:55 AM »
Oooh, there's a video that shows how it works although I'm at a complete loss as to why anyone would want to make sprinkles on a cupcake more work than doing it by hand. I can't even see why kids, in an era of video games and all things electronic, would think this thing was "fun". The little girl in the video doesn't seem too wow'd by it.

Angelfishtitan

• Stubble
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 10:04:38 AM »
Oooh, there's a video that shows how it works although I'm at a complete loss as to why anyone would want to make sprinkles on a cupcake more work than doing it by hand. I can't even see why kids, in an era of video games and all things electronic, would think this thing was "fun". The little girl in the video doesn't seem too wow'd by it.

I saw this same thing in the store one day and thought the exact same thing, at what point does doing sprinkles need to be streamlined? Not only does it take longer to put sprinkles on the cupcake, but now you have wasted confections and clean up time. I would love to find someone who bought this thing so I can laugh as I stumble away.

ShavenLlama

• Stubble
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 10:46:01 AM »
I just wasted an extra 45 minutes looking through the other Unitasker posts. And laughing at myself for owning a couple of them.