Author Topic: Can't wait to see how this one plays out!  (Read 3634 times)

Gone Fishing

• Magnum Stache
  • So Close went fishing on April 1, 2016
    • Journal

firebeard

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Can't wait to see how this one plays out!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 10:40:26 AM »
On a somewhat related note, the 49ers got hooked up with Wealthfront (https://blog.wealthfront.com/welcoming-san-francisco-49ers-wealthfront/) which, in my opinion, is good because it leaves much less room for an individual to make costly mistakes.

Bigote

• Bristles
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 06:00:59 PM »
Oh my!   Get the popcorn out.   

AHLEditor

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 07:48:59 AM »
Hey....it worked for Lenny Dykstra......

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 10:08:38 AM »
The first article was a total face palm, especially his conclusion of "I'll just lose a few hundred bucks." 

I thought the Facebook grad v. Professional Athlete in the 49ers article was interesting.  Although at the end of that "tenure" the FB employee has a LOT more future job prospects.

Also, Go Hawks!
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

robotclown

• Stubble
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 01:18:46 PM »
The end game for all of this will be Ryan Fitzpatrick.  Backup Qb, Harvard grad, economics major.  I've got to think he doesn't like to see his league-mates getting ripped off, and they'll probably listen to him (since he's gone the same path of suddenly being a millionaire at 21) if he goes around after his career and gives them financial advice.