Author Topic: Brown Friday  (Read 3635 times)

Guizmo

• Bristles

Mr. Minsc

• Stubble
    • ThriftyHamster
Re: Brown Friday
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 05:39:50 AM »
When nature calls....

MoneyCat

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 07:47:37 AM »
I have to admit that I was part of the problem, because I made a purchase on Black Friday.  I went in the afternoon because I realized that I was out of cat food.  Nobody was in line when I brought it up to the register.

iamlindoro

• Handlebar Stache
    • The Earth Awaits
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 01:21:50 PM »
I have to admit that I was part of the problem, because I made a purchase on Black Friday.  I went in the afternoon because I realized that I was out of cat food.  Nobody was in line when I brought it up to the register.

I have a feeling you may not have read the article.  If you were part of the problem, you didn't describe it here... ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:11:56 PM by iamlindoro »

Guizmo

• Bristles
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 04:36:10 PM »
haha. I sure hope you had the decency to defecate in a toilet and not elsewhere in the store. Then again, at a pet store, they might blame it on a dog.

Hunny156

• Bristles
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 12:32:01 PM »
Wow, I'm not sure what was worse, the article of the many supporting comments!  I'm grateful that my many years of working retail never included stories like this...

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 01:38:15 PM »

I have a feeling you may not have read the article.  If you were part of the problem, you didn't describe it here... ;)

I was part of the solution -- I didn't poop at all that day.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!