Author Topic: Big Income, Big Consequences  (Read 29039 times)

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
Big Income, Big Consequences
« on: October 19, 2020, 06:40:22 AM »
Our family socializes with some friends. Married couple, both dentists, and two early grade school children. It has been an education to interact with these folks.

• The wife was interested in running through a certain part of their neighborhood during her workouts, so they purchased the land that would allow her to walk to that neighborhood without cutting over other neighbors' yards.
  • Cars, cars, cars: the wife drives a massive Chevy Yukon. The husband just traded in an old Tesla for a new one (both model X). He's not really worried about where he charges it.
  • They've obviously needed extra help to manage their kids while building these careers, so they've used the Au Paire program. Most of the young ladies we've met while interacting with them have been nice. They're dealing with the COVID-related disruptions to education by hiring a retired teacher for fifteen hours a week.
  • But the climax of this opulent life style has been the construction of a lake-facing, 8,400 square foot home. It's almost finished. While we're too polite to ask straight questions about this house (like the cost), it is breath-taking. Two garages, pool and impressive outdoors area, five bedroom master-suite, kitchen area that can be shut away by barn doors. From the lake, it is a beautiful, symmetric gray castle. When we visited with them in August, we were told that there just needed to be some final landscaping, and they'd be able to move in.

The husband confessed to us yesterday that he and his wife are getting divorced.

Hula Hoop

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Big Income, Big Consequences
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 06:48:12 AM »
Wow - this is amazing.  What is a 5 bedroom master suite?  I would assume a master suite would be a bedroom plus an en suite bathroom and maybe a walk in closet.  But they have 5 bedrooms for their bedroom?  Makes so sense but maybe I'm just too much of a plebe.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 06:52:43 AM »
Sounds like these people aren't happy and tried to paper over their life dissatisfaction with spending.

I know a lot of medical professionals, and ironically, I see this type of rampant spending most among those who deep down realize that they hate the job.

AMandM

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 09:45:06 AM »
Sounds like these people aren't happy and tried to paper over their life dissatisfaction with spending.

I wonder whether the divorce will turn out to be just another expensive non-solution to the problem of unhappiness.

So sad. The poor kids.

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 01:11:45 PM »
Wow - this is amazing.  What is a 5 bedroom master suite?  I would assume a master suite would be a bedroom plus an en suite bathroom and maybe a walk in closet.  But they have 5 bedrooms for their bedroom?  Makes so sense but maybe I'm just too much of a plebe.

main bedroom; reading area/study; walk in close I; walk in close II with dressing, jewelry area; bathroom.

YttriumNitrate

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 01:29:09 PM »
From what I understand, if you have two or more kids using an Au Pair is often less expensive per hour than standard daycare if you live in an expensive area.

mm1970

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 02:37:23 PM »

main bedroom; reading area/study; walk in close I; walk in close II with dressing, jewelry area; bathroom.
I learned something new today!

2sk22

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 04:45:35 PM »
Jaw dropping story - do they both own one practice or do they have separate practices?

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 05:06:31 PM »

They do know that Downton Abbey is a TV show and not a lifestyle goal, right?

maizefolk

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 05:09:14 PM »

I thought for sure you were going to say it was a five bedroom house of which one bedroom was a master suite. .... wow. I have no other words.

Travis

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2020, 05:57:27 PM »

Sounds like a couple friends on mine in CA (the house, not the spending problem). Their master bedroom could be confused for a separate apartment. Sleeping area the size of a normal master bedroom, sitting area with sofa and TV, two walk in closets, vanity nook, 5 piece bathroom, and a linen closet/countertop just for their room. I would never have labeled it a "multi-bedroom bedroom" though. That's a new term for me.

The husband confessed to us yesterday that he and his wife are getting divorced.

The division of property will not be a pleasant conversation.  Everything they own is debt.

AccidentialMustache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2020, 08:43:46 PM »
It's opportunity for someone to try a no-work flip. College friends of ours picked up a house in the $$$$$$ area outside of NYC on the cheap because there was a divorce and for some reason they were trying to screw each other over using the house, and our friends happened to be buying at the right time to snap it up.

NotJen

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2020, 09:20:40 PM »
I would never have labeled it a "multi-bedroom bedroom" though. That's a new term for me.

I just assumed it was a typo and read it as "5 room master suite".

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2020, 06:32:57 AM »
Indeed divorces can create these situations where someone will get a nice deal on the house. Both parties here (separate practices) can generate the income that it looks like they won't have to sell the house (kids will move into it).

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2020, 07:39:41 AM »
jewelry area

Sorry . . . I couldn't make it past this one.  Hysterical laughter consumed me.  :P

Bloop Bloop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2020, 08:13:18 AM »
I can't blame them, in a sense. I spend about $45k a year in Australia ($30k USD) and I live a very comfortable, lavish lifestyle. I have everything I want, including many many luxuries. Hence my relative "frugality" (I don't see my lifestyle as frugal, but in comparison to the typical Australian it's frugal) will lead to a FIRE outcome. If I insisted on working the extra 20 years to "normal" retirement age I would need to buy a mansion, and hire nannies and butlers, too, and a Ferrari, because I don't know what I would do with the excess cash, other than burning it.

The truth is, if you have two professionals earning a full time income (or even just one professional in some cases), you have way more money than you could realistically ever spend, if you intend to keep working to retirement age. So you can either follow the FIRE route or you can spend lavishly.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2020, 08:33:37 AM »
I can't blame them, in a sense. I spend about $45k a year in Australia ($30k USD) and I live a very comfortable, lavish lifestyle. I have everything I want, including many many luxuries. Hence my relative "frugality" (I don't see my lifestyle as frugal, but in comparison to the typical Australian it's frugal) will lead to a FIRE outcome. If I insisted on working the extra 20 years to "normal" retirement age I would need to buy a mansion, and hire nannies and butlers, too, and a Ferrari, because I don't know what I would do with the excess cash, other than burning it.

The truth is, if you have two professionals earning a full time income (or even just one professional in some cases), you have way more money than you could realistically ever spend, if you intend to keep working to retirement age. So you can either follow the FIRE route or you can spend lavishly.

Yeah, except, most dentists don't actually make enormous amounts of money, and they usually graduate with huge debt, and start working years later because the schooling takes so long.

Typically, if relatively young dentists are throwing money around, they aren't in a great financial position and are taking enormous risks with their security and financial future.

There's a reason the top advice for medical professionals revolves around *not* inflating lifestyle for as long as possible. Cash flow isn't wealth, wealth is wealth.

There's no guarantee as a dentist that your career lasts until 65. Ask me how I know.

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2020, 09:39:48 AM »
My youngest and I watched some house tour videos. Youngest was just interested in shiny, wow factor.

I was struggling to imagine how our family could occupy so much space. Just having multiple rooms in an ordinary house where we can relax separately seems extravagant.

Family room, porch, kitchen, bedrooms... So much space! Before we had a "starter house" and we all piled into the same room and watched TV together all the time.

WTH would we do with 8500 sq ft of space?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=largest+house+in+kentucky

habanero

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2020, 10:00:33 AM »

C'mon. have some imagination.
Why not use 3000 of those for a three story walk-in-closet? A five-bedroom master suite seems quite reasonable compared to this:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/the-ultimate-real-housewife-of-houston/

The closet is three thousand square feet and three stories high, with the floors connected by a white spiral staircase. On the first floor, the walls are lined with bright white shelves to hold Theresa’s finest Chanel sunglasses, her 150 handbags (including 60 Hermès Birkins), and her collection of jewelry (at least 100 pieces). On the second floor are more white shelves to hold her 300 pairs of shoes (including 75 pairs of Louboutins, the famously expensive high heels with red-lacquered soles); other shelves to hold her belts, made by Hermès, Chanel, and Gucci; and a rack draped with Louis Vuitton and Chanel scarves. Hanging from one wall are dozens upon dozens of dresses and gowns, including a $6,000 Pucci and a $6,000 Badgley Mischka. On the third floor is her collection of furs: lynx, mink, chinchilla, beaver, white fox, raccoon, and rabbit.

The closet is adorned with a champagne bar, a salon area for hair and makeup, a sitting area with a banquette sofa, and a mannequin wearing a $10,000 Oscar de la Renta gown. On one wall is a photo of Theresa dressed in silk lingerie, staring steamily into the camera—a photo she presented to her husband on her fiftieth birthday. On another wall is a photo of Theresa wrapped in a terry-cloth robe.

“You realize, I assume, that this closet is bigger than most people’s homes,” I finally say to Theresa.

“Can I be honest with you?” she says. “I wish it was bigger.

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2020, 10:07:56 AM »
Speechless. I don't know what to say.

bbqbonelesswing

• Bristles
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2020, 10:08:15 AM »

Hide from the rest of the family.

firstmatedavy

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2020, 11:46:08 AM »
That's not a closet, that's a luxury brand museum D:

bigblock440

• Bristles
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2020, 11:57:17 AM »
My youngest and I watched some house tour videos. Youngest was just interested in shiny, wow factor.

I was struggling to imagine how our family could occupy so much space. Just having multiple rooms in an ordinary house where we can relax separately seems extravagant.

Family room, porch, kitchen, bedrooms... So much space! Before we had a "starter house" and we all piled into the same room and watched TV together all the time.

Most times I feel like that, but sometimes I think about how neat it would be to have all sorts of secret passageways and rooms, and I realize my house is nowhere near big enough for that.

pachnik

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2020, 12:09:32 PM »

Yes, me too.  'jewelry area' = wow!  Last time I saw something like that, I was touring the Tower of London and the crown jewels were safeguarded there...

partgypsy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2020, 03:49:29 PM »

Why not use 3000 of those for a three story walk-in-closet? A five-bedroom master suite seems quite reasonable compared to this:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/the-ultimate-real-housewife-of-houston/

The closet is three thousand square feet and three stories high, with the floors connected by a white spiral staircase. On the first floor, the walls are lined with bright white shelves to hold Theresa’s finest Chanel sunglasses, her 150 handbags (including 60 Hermès Birkins), and her collection of jewelry (at least 100 pieces). On the second floor are more white shelves to hold her 300 pairs of shoes (including 75 pairs of Louboutins, the famously expensive high heels with red-lacquered soles); other shelves to hold her belts, made by Hermès, Chanel, and Gucci; and a rack draped with Louis Vuitton and Chanel scarves. Hanging from one wall are dozens upon dozens of dresses and gowns, including a $6,000 Pucci and a $6,000 Badgley Mischka. On the third floor is her collection of furs: lynx, mink, chinchilla, beaver, white fox, raccoon, and rabbit.

The closet is adorned with a champagne bar, a salon area for hair and makeup, a sitting area with a banquette sofa, and a mannequin wearing a $10,000 Oscar de la Renta gown. On one wall is a photo of Theresa dressed in silk lingerie, staring steamily into the camera—a photo she presented to her husband on her fiftieth birthday. On another wall is a photo of Theresa wrapped in a terry-cloth robe.

“You realize, I assume, that this closet is bigger than most people’s homes,” I finally say to Theresa.

Is it horrible when I read about someone like this, I think how empty their soul must be for them try so hard to filling it with something else to make up for it. 

Kris

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2020, 03:56:31 PM »
My husband and I call those kinds of abodes “houses for rich people who don’t like each other.”

Seems we’re correct in this case.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2020, 05:17:04 PM »

Is it horrible when I read about someone like this, I think how empty their soul must be for them try so hard to filling it with something else to make up for it.

My new goal in life is to own a 300 square ft tiny house with a 3000 square ft walk-in closet . . . and then constantly post about how easy it is to live in a tiny space.  :P

Travis

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2020, 05:47:12 PM »

Most times I feel like that, but sometimes I think about how neat it would be to have all sorts of secret passageways and rooms, and I realize my house is nowhere near big enough for that.

My sister's house has an office that is hidden behind a massive bookcase. The bookcase is attached to a set of double doors.

My wife would say "no way in hell would I want to keep that clean. My son would say "nerf gun range."

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2020, 08:54:48 AM »
My husband and I call those kinds of abodes “houses for rich people who don’t like each other.”

Seems we’re correct in this case.

They could have simultaneous parties for each spouse (imagine separate friend circles) and still not run out of space... Good gosh.

I love hidden offices and libraries... Just for the novelty if nothing else. Not that I'd actually do that.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 08:56:22 AM by Just Joe »

scottish

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2020, 03:25:16 PM »

My new goal in life is to own a 300 square ft tiny house with a 3000 square ft walk-in closet . . . and then constantly post about how easy it is to live in a tiny space.  :P

Sounds like it's bigger on the inside...

zolotiyeruki

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2020, 03:52:54 PM »
I used to live in the Houston area.  One day we happened to be driving through a neighborhood with enormous homes, and saw that one of them (this one) was holding an open house.  We jumped at the chance to see what people do with more than 8,000 square feet.

A few things I remember:
1) a cobblestone floor in the kitchen.  As in, the nasty, shake-your-fillings-loose type of cobblestone you'd expect to see in a Sherlock Holmes movie.
2) a massive, T-shaped island in the kitchen which looked like it had never been used.  Work triangle?  What's that?
3) a powder room with three(!) different kinds of wallpaper, including leopard print
4) a bonus/media/whatever room upstairs with matching Route 66-themed upholstery and wallpaper
5) three different types of hardwood floors visible from the front door
6) a gaudy master en-suite with gold(?) plated fixtures
7) five or six separate A/C condensers outside, and single-paned windows.  In Houston.  I can't imagine how higher their electricity bill was, even without the pool
8) each bedroom had its own private bathroom
9) oh, and the pool was dirty, the grout in the marble tile floor was chipped and cracked, and you could tell the walls had received many coats of paint

When we walked out, I remarked to my wife "It feels like a house built for six people to lead separate lives." It felt like a house not to be lived in.  It originally was listed for $1.3 million in 2008 (not a great time to try to sell a big house), and dropped as far as $745k.  The county tax records don't seem to indicate the selling price, unfortunately.

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2020, 04:18:39 PM »
Our family socializes with some friends. Married couple, both dentists, and two early grade school children. It has been an education to interact with these folks.

• The wife was interested in running through a certain part of their neighborhood during her workouts, so they purchased the land that would allow her to walk to that neighborhood without cutting over other neighbors' yards.
  • Cars, cars, cars: the wife drives a massive Chevy Yukon. The husband just traded in an old Tesla for a new one (both model X). He's not really worried about where he charges it.
  • They've obviously needed extra help to manage their kids while building these careers, so they've used the Au Paire program. Most of the young ladies we've met while interacting with them have been nice. They're dealing with the COVID-related disruptions to education by hiring a retired teacher for fifteen hours a week.
  • But the climax of this opulent life style has been the construction of a lake-facing, 8,400 square foot home. It's almost finished. While we're too polite to ask straight questions about this house (like the cost), it is breath-taking. Two garages, pool and impressive outdoors area, five bedroom master-suite, kitchen area that can be shut away by barn doors. From the lake, it is a beautiful, symmetric gray castle. When we visited with them in August, we were told that there just needed to be some final landscaping, and they'd be able to move in.

Sounds like one of them will be building another new house.  ;)

Btw, are they on Lake Norman?

Fomerly known as something

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2020, 06:18:07 AM »
When we can, my Mom and I love to tour the local parade of homes.  Between house we are very catty and dissect each home.  My big pet peeve is wasted space as I lived in NYC for 8 years.  Needless to say we are much more meow about the homes over $1 million than the more affordable ones.  I have seen 2 half basketball courts the last few years.

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2020, 08:10:27 AM »
Denver side. Do you think you'd be a buyer?

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2020, 08:44:09 AM »
Denver side. Do you think you'd be a buyer?

No, we just moved over to the Denver side last year.  We still have a few acres available on the Cornelius side for sale, that would be perfect for a newly divorced dentist wanting to prove that it didn't hurt.  ;)

It's actually two separate parcels that we've subdivided into normal sized building lots.  One of the locations is close to the Peninsula Yacht Club and the other location has sunset views of the Sandbar islands and has 600' of shoreline.  They're very convenient to Charlotte.

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2020, 09:51:11 AM »
Man, if you're my friend's patient this is getting awkward.

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2020, 10:31:12 AM »
Man, if you're my friend's patient this is getting awkward.

Not me.  I hate to admit it, but I haven't seen a dentist in years.  Never had a cavity & I brush.

Nothing awkward, just a little MMM regional chit-chat.  :)

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2020, 11:55:32 AM »
honestly, your plots of land sound more desirable than where this house is, maybe only a stone's throw from Jetton and the peninsula. I'd offer to buy one myself if I didn't just move last year and want to never, ever move again!

TheGrimSqueaker

• Magnum Stache
  • Location: A desert wasteland, where none but the weird survive
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2020, 12:56:11 PM »
I used to live in the Houston area.  One day we happened to be driving through a neighborhood with enormous homes, and saw that one of them (this one) was holding an open house.  We jumped at the chance to see what people do with more than 8,000 square feet.

A few things I remember:
1) a cobblestone floor in the kitchen.  As in, the nasty, shake-your-fillings-loose type of cobblestone you'd expect to see in a Sherlock Holmes movie.
2) a massive, T-shaped island in the kitchen which looked like it had never been used.  Work triangle?  What's that?
3) a powder room with three(!) different kinds of wallpaper, including leopard print
4) a bonus/media/whatever room upstairs with matching Route 66-themed upholstery and wallpaper
5) three different types of hardwood floors visible from the front door
6) a gaudy master en-suite with gold(?) plated fixtures
7) five or six separate A/C condensers outside, and single-paned windows.  In Houston.  I can't imagine how higher their electricity bill was, even without the pool
8) each bedroom had its own private bathroom
9) oh, and the pool was dirty, the grout in the marble tile floor was chipped and cracked, and you could tell the walls had received many coats of paint

When we walked out, I remarked to my wife "It feels like a house built for six people to lead separate lives." It felt like a house not to be lived in.  It originally was listed for $1.3 million in 2008 (not a great time to try to sell a big house), and dropped as far as $745k.  The county tax records don't seem to indicate the selling price, unfortunately.

The worst part of it is that Houston isn't even ON Route 66. Amarillo, yes. But why Houston? Anyone who occupies a house big enough to be seen from space should be better at geography.

maizefolk

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2020, 01:54:32 PM »
The worst part of it is that Houston isn't even ON Route 66. Amarillo, yes. But why Houston? Anyone who occupies a house big enough to be seen from space should be better at geography.

In fairness (and/or pedantry) at this point I'm pretty sure all of our houses are big enough to be seen from space. The most recent satellite dataset I looked at had a resolution of ~30 cm/pixel.

TheGrimSqueaker

• Magnum Stache
  • Location: A desert wasteland, where none but the weird survive
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2020, 03:46:56 PM »

In fairness (and/or pedantry) at this point I'm pretty sure all of our houses are big enough to be seen from space. The most recent satellite dataset I looked at had a resolution of ~30 cm/pixel.

I suppose it depends how far out in space you go and the quality of the telescope.

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2020, 04:24:40 PM »
My wife is in a sorority, and--since they depend on members to host events--I suppose it's natural to have the meetings in large houses owned and maintained by the most affluent members. One of them said she "needed to downsize", so shrank her life down to 6,400 sq feet once the boys started graduating and spending more time away for college.

MrUpwardlyMobile

• Pencil Stache
    • The Upwardly Mobile Life
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2020, 04:28:21 PM »

You sometimes get a kitchenette in them.  It’s basically an opulent apartment inside of a house that masquerades as a bedroom. 

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2020, 10:31:07 AM »
A cozy corner b/c the rest of the house too big to enjoy alone? ;)

honeybbq

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2020, 02:31:17 PM »
From what I understand, if you have two or more kids using an Au Pair is often less expensive per hour than standard daycare if you live in an expensive area.

We hired someone for 40 hrs/week to take care of our child during COVID. We are both medical workers and usually one of us has to go in and the other one is supposed to work from home. My child is too young to handle all the technology and responsibility alone and too old to just forget it and not have them learn.  It's an excellent way to spend money, if you ask me.

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2020, 06:43:12 AM »
Here's an update: we visited the mother and two kids at the new house over the weekend (they have moved into it). It is amazing. The transitional area from indoor dining to screened-in porch has a very relaxing view of the lake. Watching boats and water-ski'ers makes you feel like you have a sort of human fish tank. White and gray everywhere make it seem...huge.

TheFrenchCat

• Bristles
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2020, 07:41:16 AM »
Here's an update: we visited the mother and two kids at the new house over the weekend (they have moved into it). It is amazing. The transitional area from indoor dining to screened-in porch has a very relaxing view of the lake. Watching boats and water-ski'ers makes you feel like you have a sort of human fish tank. White and gray everywhere make it seem...huge.

How close in size to the other houses on the lake is this mansion?  I'd be curious what their neighbors think. 

We live on a lake with mostly cottages, and the few McMansions are super out of place.  We're planning to build a house ourselves on the lake and are planning to stay below 2000 sq ft max, including the basement.  If we hit that max, we'll be in the top 25% or so of house size. 

talltexan

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2020, 08:06:52 AM »
Building large houses on this lake front is hardly out of place. The house is part of a neighborhood that has land-locked houses often exceeding 6,000 sq foot. It's located on a point from which you can see some houses much smaller, but it's not grotesquely out-of-place.

It was awkward to be visiting because no one had told one member of our group about the divorce yet, so that member is asking all kinds of questions like, "Was it stressful to go through building this house?"

Yeah, stressful enough that it ended the marriage, actually.

YttriumNitrate

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2020, 09:14:01 AM »
It was awkward to be visiting because no one had told one member of our group about the divorce yet, so that member is asking all kinds of questions like, "Was it stressful to go through building this house?"
Yeah, stressful enough that it ended the marriage, actually.
Isn't there an old joke that the last step of building a house is filing the divorce papers?

Hula Hoop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2020, 09:41:01 AM »

Me too.  "Jewelry area" - wow!