Author Topic: Bank advertising - Australia  (Read 2794 times)

EliseHearts

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • My Journal: Fire in 10 Years
Bank advertising - Australia
« on: August 14, 2015, 04:16:26 AM »
I saw this pamphlet at the bank the other day and felt like I had to share it. Made me laugh in disbelief!

NykkiC

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Bank advertising - Australia
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 11:27:37 PM »
I saw that too but didn't think to take a photo. I guess they figure that there are good odds that any customers physically in the bank are there because they need more money.

11ducks

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 01:32:04 AM »
Have you seen the CBA's "let us help you get ready for work" ads? They have special credit cards for the newly employed/student contingent cause hey,  now that you are making money, why not spend what you don't have?

NykkiC

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 06:31:49 AM »
Have you seen the CBA's "let us help you get ready for work" ads? They have special credit cards for the newly employed/student contingent cause hey,  now that you are making money, why not spend what you don't have?

I saw one like that but I thought it was ANZ. I might be wrong, or it might even be both.

happy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 06:39:06 AM »
I had a bit of a giggle, silly banks. Whats better than winning 3k? Investing it, of course.

11ducks

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2015, 10:54:39 PM »

I saw one like that but I thought it was ANZ. I might be wrong, or it might even be both.

It could well be ANZ, I don't pay enough attention to them.

JAYSLOL

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 08:58:05 AM »

That reminds me of the ads on the radio lately for a loan with the sole purpose of rebuilding your credit score after bankruptcy so presumably you can take out even more loans.  WTF?  No wonder poor people stay poor when they are bombarded by shit advice FROM THEIR BANKS like taking out loans to make it easier to take out more loans.