Author Topic: Awesome offer advertised on MMM  (Read 2833 times)

ExitViaTheCashRamp

• Bristles
Awesome offer advertised on MMM
« on: March 31, 2019, 01:35:24 PM »
Seen this and similar company offers a lot recently on MMM and other money related sites. They are all aimed at showing how tough and manly you are, I guess they hope the new rules forcing them to show average success rates are not too well noticed..

ExitViaTheCashRamp

• Bristles
Re: Awesome offer advertised on MMM
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 01:41:22 PM »
This one seems a lot better chance of coming up on top - should I go for it ?

marty998

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 02:19:34 PM »
Those odds are not much better than gambling.

ice813

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 02:31:07 PM »
Don't insult gambling like that. Playing the "Pass" line with Maximum Odds at the Craps table has better odds than this garbage.

runbikerun

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 04:23:27 AM »

I opted against placing a promising bet on a cycling race two weeks ago and then watched the race unfold in a way that would have won me 945 euro if I'd placed that ten-quid bet. I legitimately suspect I'd do better on weekly longshot bets on pro cycling than I would trying to daytrade.

Richard3

• Bristles
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 01:08:42 AM »

I opted against placing a promising bet on a cycling race two weeks ago and then watched the race unfold in a way that would have won me 945 euro if I'd placed that ten-quid bet. I legitimately suspect I'd do better on weekly longshot bets on pro cycling than I would trying to daytrade.

Most bookies are pretty awful at handicapping minor sports and pretty slow to react to news.... sadly they're pretty quick at banning people who are the opposite of these two things.