Author Topic: "18 Things Every Starbucks Addict Needs to Have at Their Wedding"  (Read 3183 times)

caliq

• Pencil Stache
Just saw this and all I could do was giggle in disbelief....it's like someone was deliberately trying to find the most anti-mustachian topic for a listicle.   If only they'd managed to squeeze cable TV in there too! :D

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicaprobus/18-things-every-starbucks-addict-needs-to-have-at-their-wedd#.mprrNAR41e

surfhb

Re: "18 Things Every Starbucks Addict Needs to Have at Their Wedding"
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 10:52:53 AM »
Although I think being that obsessed with SB at your wedding is a bit odd, there are some great DIY ideas in there. 

PMG

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 11:19:26 AM »
I can understand being obsessed with coffee...

I cannot understand being obsessed with a brand...

caliq

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 11:36:42 AM »
Although I think being that obsessed with SB at your wedding is a bit odd, there are some great DIY ideas in there.

Yeah, I don't drink coffee at all but I still thought the thing with the test tubes containing mixes for gifts was pretty cool. 

The one about using gift cards as place cards was really scary imo -- even if you kept it to $5 a guest, which if I understand Starbucks correctly, is about the price of one drink, that could add up really fast!!

vern

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 02:50:07 PM »
I can understand being obsessed with coffee...

I cannot understand being obsessed with a brand...

This.

netskyblue

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 02:52:33 PM »
Maybe one of those couples with the cake or the cups met while one or both of them were working at Starbucks, and they wanted to share their "cute" love story?  Giving them the benefit of the doubt.

EarlyStart

• Stubble
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 11:43:16 PM »
Store bought, prepared coffee is the most wasteful thing that I've cut out of my budget, but I had no allegiance to Starbucks. Looking at the numbers was pretty terrifying. Oh, and if this isn't product placement, I'll be surprised.