Author Topic: custom Quicken reports  (Read 1203 times)

solon

• Handlebar Stache
custom Quicken reports
« on: August 06, 2018, 06:37:29 PM »
I would like a report from Quicken that includes all transactions, with their categories, for the previous month. I can't find a pre-built report that includes both of those. Does anyone know a way to customize reports?

MDM

• Senior Mustachian
Re: custom Quicken reports
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 08:20:30 PM »
I would like a report from Quicken that includes all transactions, with their categories, for the previous month. I can't find a pre-built report that includes both of those. Does anyone know a way to customize reports?
Other than clicking on the "Customize" menu item at top right, changing whatever is needed, and saving?

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 08:34:46 PM »
Other than clicking on the "Customize" menu item at top right, changing whatever is needed, and saving?

Yeah, I've done that, but nowhere does it give you the option to add columns. The Income and Expense by Payee is a great report, I just need to add a column for Category.

MDM

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 09:07:50 PM »
Reports>Banking>Transaction?

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 10:04:57 AM »
Reports>Banking>Transaction?

Yeah, that's a much better report. Thank you very much!