Author Topic: What cheap cell service are you using?  (Read 11878 times)

Adam Zapple

• Bristles
What cheap cell service are you using?
« on: February 05, 2019, 06:08:00 AM »
Looking for cell service recommendations.  I am growing less and less tolerant of Republic's shoddy service, which seems not to work at the most inopportune times.  Right now I pay $50 total for two phones, total of 3 gigs (2+1).

zolotiyeruki

• Walrus Stache
Re: What cheap cell service are you using?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 06:54:17 AM »
We pay $18 each for two lines on Airvoice Wireless.  It comes with 1GB data for each (used to be 100MB).

tarheeldan

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 07:09:26 AM »
Using and loving Google Fi. $20 for call/text plus $10/gb so in your case it'd be $70 plus tax. The big perks are that you don't pay for unused data - I use about 500mb so I pay about $5 for data per month - and that it works in so many countries. It's really great if you travel. Will also depend on Sprint/T-Mobil/US Cellular service in your area of course though. (referral link for $20 credit: https://g.co/fi/r/HA81FJ )

Chris @ Saturday Financial

• Stubble
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 07:15:02 AM »
We pay $15/mo per line with Red Pocket Mobile.  We like them because it's one of the few MVNOs that offers service on Verizon's towers.  Their $15/mo plan includes 1,000 minutes, unlimited text messages, and 1 GB of data.

Once you've tried their service and know you like it, you can purchase a year's worth of their service through Ebay and save another $3/mo per line.

HipGnosis

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2019, 07:43:33 AM »
I'm using RedPocket @ $15/mo for 1,000 Minutes, Unlimited Texts & 1GB of data.
I like that they offer all four of the big networks which means they work with a LOT of phones.

I'm also using PagePlus - I ported my landline # to it on an old phone over a yr ago.  I was mostly using it for voicemail with businesses and organizations, but they are using texts now too.  It's $10 for 4 months!

I've never had a problem with either of them.

ixtap

• Magnum Stache
    • Our Sea Story
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 07:45:57 AM »
Mint. $15/month, as I bought a 12 month plan. They recently bumped the data from 2GB to 3 GB, just one month into my current plan.

fuzzy math

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 07:46:19 AM »
We pay $15/mo per line with Red Pocket Mobile.  We like them because it's one of the few MVNOs that offers service on Verizon's towers.  Their $15/mo plan includes 1,000 minutes, unlimited text messages, and 1 GB of data.

Once you've tried their service and know you like it, you can purchase a year's worth of their service through Ebay and save another $3/mo per line.

Do you get visual voicemail with that?

OP, I'm on a different Verizon MVNO called Page Plus. For $27 a month with auto refill I get unlimited talk, text and 3 GB data (throttled but available if you go over). I stay there because its not worth it for me to pay a few dollars extra to get more data. I really miss visual voicemail though!
If you are leaving Republic, its likely you'll need different phones. Your availability to find a deal may factor in more to your choice than what random plan will save you $2 extra a month.

TheContinentalOp

• Bristles
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 08:13:27 AM »
FreedomPop $0.00/mo. plan.

You can't get this directly. You need to sign up for a paid plan (I think $15/mo. is their cheapest) then you have to call to downgrade (can't be done online). I get unlimited calls. I think 250 texts and 1GB of data.

There is no VM, and they'll try to trick you into upgrading to a paid plan. If someone calls and you don't answer, they will be prompted to leave a message. Then you'll get a text from FP informing you that someone left a VM, but the only way to retrieve it is to upgrade your plan. The way around this is to get a Google Voice number. Link it to your cell phone number. Only give out your GV number. You can retrieve your VMs or get a transcript in your email.

edited for typos

The 585

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 08:20:05 AM »
I switched to Mint Mobile from Republic Wireless a few months ago and the value can't be beat. And I love the freedom of phone choices. I'm currently on the $180 for 12 months of unlimited talk/text with 2 GB of data per month which works perfect for me -- and they just upped it to 3 GB of data per month for the same price. More than enough!

Referral link for $20 off: http://fbuy.me/lbmOH

SwitchActiveDWG

• Stubble
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 08:20:23 AM »
I did the year of free Sprint BYOD device plan but that expired and nothing else has seemed to work for me. I tried many of the lower cost providers (Mint, Ting, etc...) and my phone is unusable at home and at my office which are my two most frequented locations..

Now using the Verizon prepaid plan (3 gb data per line) for two lines. I get a small discount through work so it's not too bad. Regular price is $35 a month per line I believe.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 08:22:06 AM by SwitchActiveDWG »

• Stubble
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 08:53:29 AM »

Do you get visual voicemail with that?

OP, I'm on a different Verizon MVNO called Page Plus. For $27 a month with auto refill I get unlimited talk, text and 3 GB data (throttled but available if you go over). I stay there because its not worth it for me to pay a few dollars extra to get more data. I really miss visual voicemail though!
If you are leaving Republic, its likely you'll need different phones. Your availability to find a deal may factor in more to your choice than what random plan will save you $2 extra a month.

Unfortunately Red Pocket doesn't have visual voicemail either.  It's probably the biggest downside to the MVNO life, but for us the savings is well worth it.

It looks like you could get visual voicemail with Verizon's prepaid service for $35/mo.  There's a $10 multi-line discount, so if you have two lines then it would essentially be $30/mo per line.

kpd905

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2019, 09:23:37 AM »
We average $40-44 on Ting for two of us.  We stay in the lowest tier (<100mb) for data, because we use wifi at home and work.

FireHiker

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 10:12:43 AM »
We are by no means as low as most of the other folks posted here, but we downgraded from AT&T to T-Mobile last year. Our AT&T plan, with a corporate discount, was $147/mo for three smartphones and 15GB of shared data. Our T-Mobile plan after we switched a year ago was $140 for 3 smartphones with unlimited talk, text, and data, including (reduced speed but largely adequate) international text and data in 140 countries, and Netflix. My husband just found out that they offer a Veteran discount (he is a Navy veteran) so for the time investment of a short phone call we have the same plan for $90 a month, and it's $10 a month for any additional lines we add when our younger kids are older. We ran the numbers on all the various lower cost carriers, but wifi at work is a PITA and my teenager uses so much data that Ting, Republic Wireless, etc, didn't come out in our favor.

I know $90/mo is not the low Mustachian target, but for 3 smartphones with unlimited talk, text, data, Netflix, and international text and data, it is a reasonable solution for our family. Granted it won't apply to everyone, but if anyone reading this is a veteran, it's a pretty nice deal. I know they also have a senior plan which is I think $60/mo for two lines. My in-laws pay an obscene amount of money to stay with Verizon, but eh, they can afford it and they are not very adaptable. We tried to get them to consider it, but it ended up not being worth the "trauma" of change for them.

SpareChange

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 10:19:38 AM »
Red Pocket $99 for 360 days plan off their ebay store. 500min/500texts/500mb per month. You choose which of the 4 national networks you want to use. 

BDWW

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 10:23:18 AM »
I use Net10s $35 dollar plan. Unlimited calls/text, 4gb data. With autorefill discount + taxes it's about $33? bucks a month.

I've toyed with trying to find something a bit cheaper, but it's reasonably cheap and works well. So I've never felt the need to chase diminishing returns.

bw_94

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 10:30:43 AM »
Google Fi is awesome, as has already been mentioned. I'm using the Moto g6 (which I got for about $100 after sales and credits) and have been paying $30 at most per month since. Will add the wife on with her Pixel 2XL for another ~$20-25 per month after her data (we each use a maximum of 500MB, usually less).

terran

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 11:11:40 AM »
For those of you on Redpocket, are the prices listed on the website the total, or are their additional taxes and fees on top of that? Ting charges taxes and fees in addition to what is listed on their website.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 11:16:26 AM by terran »

SpareChange

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2019, 11:21:24 AM »
For those of you on Redpocket, are the prices listed on the website the total, or are their additional taxes and fees on top of that? Ting charges taxes and fees in addition to what is listed on their website.

For the plan I'm on, taxes are included.

http://www.ebaystores.com/Red-Pocket-Store

sargentd

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 11:57:21 AM »
Using US Mobile. Their plans are customizable. I pay $14 month unlimited text/talk - no data
https://www.usmobile.com/

terran

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2019, 12:03:55 PM »

Ok, cool, so the Ebay ones the all in price. Have you renewed while keeping your phone number using ebay too, or is that only for new signups?

SpareChange

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2019, 12:12:09 PM »

Ok, cool, so the Ebay ones the all in price. Have you renewed while keeping your phone number using ebay too, or is that only for new signups?

I'm on my second yearly plan. You just port your number each time on their site to the new sim (they send you 4 sims, one for each carrier). Used the Tmobile one the first year, now on Verizon. 

Villanelle

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2019, 12:18:23 PM »
Just moved to the US and signed up for Simple  $20mo (each, for two lines) and I think 3 GB of data, which DH uses a lot of.

This is somewhat of an experiment.  If it sucks, we will readdress as there's no contract, though we'd be out the start up fee. 

chemistk

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2019, 01:07:08 PM »
Cricket. 2 Phones, 5GB each, $70/month with autopay discount.

For us, ATT's service is best where we are/go, so it's generally a win-win.

robartsd

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2019, 01:11:21 PM »
I'm on Page Plus's $10 pay-as-you-go using an old Verizon CDMA feature phone. I use my phone little enough (I use Google Voice so cell is only used when I don't have wifi) that $10 lasts until it expires (120 days).

FreedomPop $0.00/mo. plan.

You can't get this directly. You need to sign up for a paid plan (I think $15/mo. is their cheapest) then you have to call to downgrade (can't be done online). I get unlimited calls. I think 250 texts and 1GB of data.

There is no VM, and they'll try to trick you into upgrading to a paid plan. If someone calls and you don't answer, they will be prompted to leave a message. Then you'll get a text from FP informing you that someone left a VM, but the only way to retrieve it is to upgrade your plan. The way around this is to get a Google Voice number. Link it to your cell phone number. Only give out your GV number. You can retrieve your VMs or get a transcript in your email.

edited for typos
I have experience with FreedomPop (home internet on Wimax). While I should be able to fit within their "100% free" plan (200 min, 500 text, 500MB), I'm not sure jumping through FreedomPop's hoops is worth ~$35/year to me. To join the free plan you need to have credit on your account ($15 minimum if my research is correct). You also need to be enrolled in auto top up ($20 charge when you run out of credit - you can disable this for $5/month). Your credit also expires after 30 days (can be reactivated through their website). It also looks like FreedomPop's voice and messaging actually use VOIP - @TheContinentalOp can you turn off mobile data to avoid overages and still use voice/text without wifi?

laserlady

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2019, 01:17:50 PM »
I've got PureTalk.  $20 a month for unlimited talk and text, plus 500 MB of high-speed data (with unlimited throttled data after that).

HipGnosis

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 01:32:25 PM »
this website  https://www.cnet.com/news/mint-sim-vs-red-pocket-which-carrier-has-the-better-240-annual-plan/  says you can get visual voicemail on RedPocket on CDMA (which Verizon is).

But this website  https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407896,00.asp  says Verizon is dropping CDMA at the end of the year.

SweetTPi

• Stubble
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 01:54:10 PM »
I use Tracfone.  Last year was about $10/month, this year will be about $5/month.

The original 1 year plan + refurbished smartphone was roughly $120, and came with data+minutes+text.  I rarely use data, leaving it turned off most of the time, and use Google Hangouts dialer to call over wifi when I can to save minutes.  I had enough minutes/data/texts that I decided to simply buy a 1 year activation this year, which was ~$60.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 01:59:07 PM »
I like nophone.

$0/month.  $0 per year.  No money down.

Service always meets expectations.  Hardware is cheap too.

hdatontodo

• Bristles
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2019, 02:00:13 PM »
Total Wireless

2 lines

Verizon towers

$60

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Stubble
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2019, 02:22:07 PM »
this website  https://www.cnet.com/news/mint-sim-vs-red-pocket-which-carrier-has-the-better-240-annual-plan/  says you can get visual voicemail on RedPocket on CDMA (which Verizon is).

But this website  https://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2407896,00.asp  says Verizon is dropping CDMA at the end of the year.

Helpful articles!

It's only one data point, but my wife and I haven't been able to make use of visual voicemail using RedPocket on Verizon towers.  We both have an iPhone 6, for what it's worth.

It will be interesting to see the effect of Verizon dropping CDMA at the end of the year.  Even though RedPocket markets their SIM cards that use Verizon towers as "CDMA," we are able to use Verizon LTE service wherever it's available. 

BDWW

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2019, 02:37:27 PM »

Helpful articles!

It's only one data point, but my wife and I haven't been able to make use of visual voicemail using RedPocket on Verizon towers.  We both have an iPhone 6, for what it's worth.

It will be interesting to see the effect of Verizon dropping CDMA at the end of the year.  Even though RedPocket markets their SIM cards that use Verizon towers as "CDMA," we are able to use Verizon LTE service wherever it's available.

Perhaps I'm misinformed, but I was under the impression if it's using a sim card it's not likely to be CDMA. When Verizon was purely CDMA, they didn't use sim cards, it's only been with the rollout of newer standards that they moved to them.

Boofinator

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2019, 02:55:45 PM »
Looking for cell service recommendations.  I am growing less and less tolerant of Republic's shoddy service, which seems not to work at the most inopportune times.  Right now I pay $50 total for two phones, total of 3 gigs (2+1).

I'm a Republic customer and have noticed some shoddy service lately as well. My only question: What makes you think some of the other companies that have been mentioned do not have similarly shoddy service?

lilsaver

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2019, 03:09:00 PM »
I use Red Pocket, the $60- Annual 100 MOU/SMS + 500MB Plan. I also use WhatsApp app for texting, so it uses wifi or data instead of counting against your text message allotment. You can add additional minutes or text, at $2 additions, but I've only had to do this once in the last couple of years. It's reliable, and I haven't had any major issues.

afox

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2019, 03:46:42 PM »
Im using usmbobile, if their prices on verizons network seem too good to be true its because they are.

What most people dont understand about MVNOs is that there is a thing called "deprioritization". The carrier network prioritizes service (both data and voice) to the highest paying/highest priority devices first.  Real world what this means is I have 2 phones, one is my work phone which is verizon post-paid and other phone is my personal phone with usmobile on verizons network (an MVNO). Often I can barely make a  phone call on the usmobile phone while the verizon phone is clear as a bell. Speeds are always much much slower on usmobile phone despite paying for "ludicrous" speed supposedly unrestricted.

I still opt for usmobile on my personal phone because im cheap and willing to put up with the inconvenience of deprioritization for a $25 month phone bill instead of a $70 month phone bill.

ixtap

• Magnum Stache
    • Our Sea Story
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2019, 04:16:35 PM »
I like nophone.

$0/month.  $0 per year.  No money down.

Service always meets expectations.  Hardware is cheap too.

Makes it hard to coordinate as a one car family, though.

accolay

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2019, 04:46:00 PM »
I like GuitarStv's plan, but since I have to have a phone for various reasons now, I use H2O Wireless with a $30 DollarStore Android smart phone. $18/month with autopay. At&T MVNO. Unlimited talk and text. Voicemail and I think 500+MB data which I have never needed to use.

Edit to add that I'd recommend PTEL, but they're gone now....

And that I used to do PayGo in $10 incremements but always had to top up so my monthly bill would be somewhere between $20-30. And I'm not a huge texter or talker, hence my unlimited plan.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 05:01:10 PM by accolay »

geekette

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2019, 05:36:30 PM »
I use RedPocket, $10/month ($10.21 with taxes) for 500/500/500 on Verizon towers.  Rarely does anyone leave a message, but I do get Visual Voicemail (although I didn't with Red Pocket and ATT towers).  No clue why others don't.

I'm considering going the ebay route for the same plan for $99/year, but the savings are minimal (<$25 year) and I'd lose flexibility to change plans/carriers.

My DH uses Airvoice's $10/quarter plan, and unused money carries over.  He uses it so little and has had it for so long, he has over $100 saved up.  I wish there were a cheaper plan, but $40/year is pretty low.

FiftyIsTheNewTwenty

• Stubble
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2019, 06:30:25 PM »
I've had great luck with Ting throughout the Southeast, even in areas that have had poor coverage in the past.  Also in and around DC.

It works with either GSM or CDMA phones.  And I think newer ones can do both.

My usual bill is $18-21 with taxes, so $15-18 in charges.

Initially it bothered me about getting charged minutes for voice calls that get routed through wifi, but quality is better so I don't care.  Of course you can use Facetime or Signal or whatever, totally free.

I've made $175 through referrals, including a couple from these forums.  Others were personal recommendations.  (I'm not a referral/affiliate marketer/blogger/vlogger or anything.) 

Here's my link:  https://z3ic8c4p6ac.ting.com/

I'm a red panda

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2019, 06:31:41 PM »
We just switched to google fi.
It worked great in Cozumel and Los Angeles. Seems to be spotty here where we live. Sometimes my phone has service and my husband's doesn't. (Same phones, same plan.) 

happyfeet

• Stubble
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2019, 08:40:15 PM »
Cricket.  4 lines, unlimited data. $100 all in.  So $25 a line.  We love it, and works great for us. Now works in Mexico and Canada. 

OtherJen

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2019, 08:44:28 PM »
Husband and I have had Google Fi for almost 3 years. We average $55-60/month for both lines (including the data SIM in my tablet, which is linked to my line with no extra fee). Coverage has been as good as any other service in the area.

nancy33

• Stubble
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2019, 09:04:41 PM »
Total wireless 4 phones 25 gb shared data $100 a month no contract
We had page plus before it it was unreliable and customer service was a PITA
So far this has been hassle free
We need to be on Verizon's network to get reception here
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 09:06:53 PM by nancy33 »

MMMarbleheader

• Bristles
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2019, 09:09:57 PM »
I have metro pcs but I think I will switch to mint soon. Paying $30 but will go down to $15

Adam Zapple

• Bristles
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2019, 04:13:25 AM »

I'm a Republic customer and have noticed some shoddy service lately as well. My only question: What makes you think some of the other companies that have been mentioned do not have similarly shoddy service?

That is what I was thinking.  Not sure if I am ready to jump ship quite yet.

Elle 8

• Stubble
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2019, 05:33:55 AM »
I use Puppy Wireless.  They have "Red" plans (Verizon) and "Yellow" plans (Sprint, I guess?).  I'm on a Red plan with 250 talk, 250 text and 100 MB data, for $10 a month ($11 with taxes/fees).  Perfect for me as a low user.  A nice feature is that you can put a cash balance on it for any overages.  So once or twice a year, usually right before vacation, I add $10 cash just to make sure I won't get caught short.  I've been with Puppy pretty much since they opened a few years ago and after they've worked out a few glitches it's been smooth sailing ever since.

My boyfriend uses Page Plus pay-as-you-go.  We end up paying about $6 - $8 a month for his flip phone.  He's a low user too.

Changing cell phone service was one of my first changes after finding MMM.  I didn't even know these discount plans existed before!  I'm saving $70 a month from what I was paying before with Verizon.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2019, 06:00:59 AM »
Personally, I'll toss one in that isn't listed above: Consumer Cellular Look into it, but if you feel your data usage won't change, you'll probably approach $70 with taxes and fees. We pay $52-62 each month depending on if we go over 2GB combined, with unlimited talk/text. The coverage and customer service are both excellent. But I think we have a grandfathered $5 discount on the second line, so you might be spending $67 for up to 5GB, and another $10 if you go over that. It helps to make sure you have home/office WiFi set up on your phones (you probably do if you're using Republic Wireless!) and often friends are all too happy to share their WiFi when you visit. (Just in case you want to pull up a YouTube video that teaches that board game...)

+1 for Consumer Cellular. We have 3 lines unlimited talk/text and 5GB data for a little less than $70/mo.

Arbitrage

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2019, 07:56:02 AM »
I'm on Google Fi for the time being.  Got the Pixel 3 for free last November (ok, really it was $80 in sales tax; I'll be reimbursed for the rest of the price in a couple of months), and am using talk/text only for the time being while relying upon my work cell phone for data.  $20 + taxes, which works out to a bit over $23 per month.  I'll turn the service off in a few months, once I've fulfilled the necessary obligation for the free phone, and switch my phone number back to Google Voice on my work phone...until I no longer have a work phone.

DW is on Virgin Mobile, on a grandfathered unlimited talk/text/data plan for $30/month, or $34/month after taxes.  She may be getting a work cell for the first time soon. 

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2019, 08:07:17 AM »
Personally, I'll toss one in that isn't listed above: Consumer Cellular Look into it, but if you feel your data usage won't change, you'll probably approach $70 with taxes and fees. We pay $52-62 each month depending on if we go over 2GB combined, with unlimited talk/text. The coverage and customer service are both excellent. But I think we have a grandfathered $5 discount on the second line, so you might be spending $67 for up to 5GB, and another $10 if you go over that. It helps to make sure you have home/office WiFi set up on your phones (you probably do if you're using Republic Wireless!) and often friends are all too happy to share their WiFi when you visit. (Just in case you want to pull up a YouTube video that teaches that board game...)

+1 for Consumer Cellular. We have 3 lines unlimited talk/text and 5GB data for a little less than $70/mo.

+2 for CC!  2 lines running between $35-45 depending on usage.  I love how the plan auto-upgrades if needed.  Lower monthly bill during low usage and no overage fees.

• Stubble
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2019, 08:47:20 AM »
While researching the visual voicemail issue, I came across a service called YouMail.  I just signed up and now I have visual voicemail on my iPhone 6 while using RedPocket's service!  And the voicemails get transcribed too, so it's even better than the visual voicemail I've had in the past.  It appears that YouMail works with most MVNOs and most smartphones, if anyone is interested in trying it out.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:51:29 AM by SlowAndSteady »

effigy98

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2019, 08:52:31 AM »
Never been happier with Google Fi. I have two lines, $35 month, both phones were $125 on sale (Moto G6). Anytime I have a problem, the live chat support helps me with some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. We never fear of breaking a phone because we can pick up old used phones for $50 and new phones when they go on sale for under $200. Voice mail is automatically translated to text message so you never have to listen to them. The only time we go over data is when traveling, even then it's probably an extra $10 that month. Not a big deal. If you were careful you could avoid that (turn off wireless data button).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 08:54:08 AM by effigy98 »