Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?  (Read 86827 times)

EconDiva

• Pencil Stache
Re: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #450 on: January 22, 2017, 10:39:39 PM »
Braces.  Though may be prepared to convince myself that it's not entirely stupid. Will wait and see what the quote is...
Ooh, I did this in my early thirties and it cost 3k. DH did it when he was 52 and it cost 8k!!! I had fancy-schmancy ceramic ones and he just had basic metal glue-ons. I do not regret a penny of it. To this day, I'm so glad I did it, and so is DH.

If aligning your teeth so they wear correctly isn't smart and money saving in the long term, I don't know what is.

Two tips: make sure the price quoted includes everything, including final X-rays and retainers (#askmehowiknow).

Once you have an everything quote, see if you can get a discount by paying cash up front. They almost always knock off at least 10%.

Bonus tip: Don't let yourself be pushed into anything. My SIL is from China. She wants her kid to have perfect "American" teeth (her words, not mine). She took him to an orthodontist for an evaluation and they slapped braces on him on the spot. WTF? Kind of hard to get a second opinion after they're on.

I'm also looking at getting braces.  About to be 38 and I've wanted them since like I don't know...12?  I just want to (1) have a normal, healthy bite, and (2) be able to smile!

Dicey

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #451 on: January 23, 2017, 01:17:38 AM »
Braces.  Though may be prepared to convince myself that it's not entirely stupid. Will wait and see what the quote is...
Ooh, I did this in my early thirties and it cost 3k. DH did it when he was 52 and it cost 8k!!! I had fancy-schmancy ceramic ones and he just had basic metal glue-ons. I do not regret a penny of it. To this day, I'm so glad I did it, and so is DH.

If aligning your teeth so they wear correctly isn't smart and money saving in the long term, I don't know what is.

Two tips: make sure the price quoted includes everything, including final X-rays and retainers (#askmehowiknow).

Once you have an everything quote, see if you can get a discount by paying cash up front. They almost always knock off at least 10%.

Bonus tip: Don't let yourself be pushed into anything. My SIL is from China. She wants her kid to have perfect "American" teeth (her words, not mine). She took him to an orthodontist for an evaluation and they slapped braces on him on the spot. WTF? Kind of hard to get a second opinion after they're on.

I'm also looking at getting braces.  About to be 38 and I've wanted them since like I don't know...12?  I just want to (1) have a normal, healthy bite, and (2) be able to smile!
Ha! Since posting this, I have run into an acquaintance twice (once at Costco, once at the Women's March). She has just gotten Invisalign braces. She's probably in her mid-sixties. Hooray for her. My vote is to go for it! It was worth every penny to me.
I did it! I have a journal!
A Lot Like This
And hell yes, I am still moving confidently in the direction of my dreams...

CanaDuh

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #452 on: January 23, 2017, 01:33:41 AM »
Hello -

I work in a mall, but am largely desensitised to the frivolous spending I see rum rampant daily - in fact, it generally makes me feel bad for people, rather than wishing I was in their shoes.

In the mall I work at is an actual art gallery - it's small, but sells 'real' art as I used to call it as a kid - the sort of art that you'd see in a museum, rather than a mall. I mean, there are some kitschy pieces with hockey players and the like, and a lot of those .. sexy olives? by that one fellow with the coffee table book of .. sexy olives? but they're also the local point of sale for my absolute favourite painter - Fabio Napoleoni.

He comes at least once a year to sign pieces and there's always sales on his stuff when he's about to come, or is there - and some limited edition pieces available only when he's there, etc. I adore them, and will have a few pieces of his art in my home when I have one that I'm not renting - but some of his smaller pieces cost my monthly rent, and the larger ones.. well, let's say I will probably never buy one of those, I'd browbeat myself every time I saw it.

I make a point of not walking past the gallery when I go to and from work - lest I break down and buy one when it's on sale for some reason or another. But boy howdy, do I want one of those. Or two. Or five.

Regards,
CanaDuh

SuperMex

• Stubble
« Reply #453 on: January 23, 2017, 02:28:13 AM »
A Rolex

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 10:30:20 AM by SuperMex »

Tris Prior

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #454 on: January 23, 2017, 08:10:33 AM »
I really want a nice new heavy super-duper winter parka. I have one already. It is about 15 years old, HUGE and pouffy, visually adds at least 50 lbs. and I have to sit all hunched over on the train so that it doesn't touch the people sitting next to me. I feel hideous in this thing. But it functions just fine and is still in good shape so I am dealing with looking enormous and ugly every day. (at least we're having a mild weather spell so I've been able to forego it for a couple of weeks.)

I also want a Women's March on Chicago T-shirt. (I attended.) I already have way too many T-shirts.

I want a new macbook since mine is 9 years old and constantly beachballing.

bownyboy

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #455 on: January 23, 2017, 09:29:02 AM »
This.

I love photography, been taking photos since I was 7. My DSLR died a few years ago and have just used iPhone since then, which is fine most of the time, but I lust after this as my carry around camera. BUT its £1,250!!

What model is it?

Its the new Fuji X100F, the fourth generation of the X100 camera based on the old range finder cameras of yesteryear, all metal body, lots of lovely manual buttons with a great lense and fantastic picture quality.

jms493

• Stubble
« Reply #456 on: January 23, 2017, 11:53:04 AM »
I know...so dumb but ugh...

Kaybee

• Stubble
« Reply #457 on: January 23, 2017, 12:08:44 PM »
What am I lusting after right now???  Art.  I would live in art museums/galleries if it was allowed and I've recently fallen in love with a few pieces from contemporary artists.  Please note "contemporary" is unfortunately not the same as "starving, desperate and selling their work for pennies". :(  There's a landscape I want that's aprx $3000, a piece in France that is aprx $2200 and some smaller "studies" by various artists that range between $200-$500 (but are only roughly 9x9").

Do you have links?  Curious what a few thousand gets you these days.  I promise I won't buy it out from under you and sell it back at a 50% markup in a couple years.

LuigilaFerla.com I love his mosaics but am not a huge fan of his paintings (lol, he already knows this).  His pieces "Pina", "La reponse est dans la question" et "J'ai la chance d'habiter a Paris" are all roughly $2k (CDN, after I did the conversion from Euros) IIRC.  I like some of his other stuff but don't remember the prices off hand.  He's done exhibitions but most of his sales are through his studio space at the artist co-op, 59 Rivoli (if you like contemporary art and are in Paris, you MUST check this place out).  I'm 99% sure I'm flying back to Paris for a few days in March to throw money at this man.

Shannon Craig Morphew is the artist I don't know much about yet but her work kept catching my eye as I passed by a nearby gallery.  I love her style. http://www.lochgallery.com/artist/shannon-craig-morphew   I appear to have misread the prices at the local gallery (lol, I'll break down and get myself those reading glasses I've been told I need) but I want to check out her pieces at the other locations before making any decisions.

lol, this talk about art is getting me all hot and bothered.  At least I'm a *cultured* type of crazy, right?
I'm late to the game but I'm trying to be quick to pick up how to play!!

Journal -> http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/kaybee's-chronicle-(kronicle-if-you-prefer-alliteration)/

JLee

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #458 on: January 23, 2017, 12:09:03 PM »
A Chase Sapphire Reserve. Having opened 15 cards in the past 24 months, I will delay gratification until April 2018, when there will be more interesting things to apply for.

Is it common to get approved for so many cards within a 2 year period?  I'd think many banks would decline?

Chase is the only bank that seems to care.

Jags4186

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #459 on: January 23, 2017, 12:23:19 PM »
I want a complete Sonos system--Sound Bar, Sub, two satellite Play 5s and a 70" UHD TV.

TabbyCat

• Stubble
« Reply #460 on: January 23, 2017, 12:28:53 PM »
Rugs. We don't need rugs. We have carpet. But rugs.com is having a really good sale and it would be a great way to add color. But it's still pretty stupid.

Inaya

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #461 on: January 23, 2017, 12:29:44 PM »
Google's Pixel phone.
Dog(s). (Uh... not lusting. Just desperately want.)
All Clad cookware.
Buy a condo in the building where I currently rent.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:35:36 PM by Inaya »
My Cleverly Titled Journal: http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/cleverly-titled-journal/
My Cat's Facebook Page (yes, really): www.facebook.com/chicagotau
Tau now has an Instagram: www.instagram.com/chicagotau or #chicagotau
Ting referral ($25 credit!): https://zds8505smfe.ting.com/
Discover Card referral ($50 now and $50 after your first year! and free credit monitoring): https://refer.discover.com/s/gv3ma

thebattlewalrus

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #462 on: January 23, 2017, 12:35:18 PM »
There is a nice ranch house for sale that is about double the size of our current home, it is located out in the country on 2.5 acres of land. Build in 2011, geothermal, an above ground pool that I would never use, etc... I want it, have no need for it. Then I realize it would kick my FIRE date about 10+ years down the road and that's it.

Bateaux

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #463 on: January 23, 2017, 03:08:43 PM »
A 40 foot sailing catamaran.   Would sell everything and move aboard. Price 400k.  Current net total worth is 2M if we sell everything.
“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
 ― Antoine de Saint-

Class of 2019

Inaya

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #464 on: January 23, 2017, 04:26:26 PM »
Dog(s). (Uh... not lusting. Just desperately want.)
I don't think this is stupid at all. Dogs are great companions and can cost very little for the high pleasure they give.
I appreciate you saying so! And normally I'd agree; however, it's stupid because it's not logical for my life situation. Dog ownership right now would not be responsible or fair to the dog. And making it so would not be good financial sense. I'll wait until FI and dote on my cat in the meantime.
My Cleverly Titled Journal: http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/cleverly-titled-journal/
My Cat's Facebook Page (yes, really): www.facebook.com/chicagotau
Tau now has an Instagram: www.instagram.com/chicagotau or #chicagotau
Ting referral ($25 credit!): https://zds8505smfe.ting.com/
Discover Card referral ($50 now and $50 after your first year! and free credit monitoring): https://refer.discover.com/s/gv3ma

AJ41

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #465 on: January 23, 2017, 04:30:10 PM »
A Polaris Slingshot

JoJo

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #466 on: January 23, 2017, 06:00:05 PM »
A Polaris Slingshot

My friend & her husband have one of those.  She said when she drives around without him, it's a total dude magnet.

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #467 on: January 23, 2017, 06:50:04 PM »
Stackable washer and dryer. My washer irreversibly bit the dust today. Looking around at options for replacement, I started to fantasize about how nice it would be to have a stacked set, so they're not both behind overlapping doors, where I invariably get thwacked a couple times a week (even the dog does it, lol). But if I stacked and took off a door... then could make super cute handy shelving next to it... le sigh.

We'll probably be getting freebies from my ILs. Hoping!
The Roughest Mustachian on the Nicest Block: my journal
Like babies? Have kids? Want to chat about Babies and Pregnancy? Group Journal Here.

AJ41

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #468 on: January 23, 2017, 07:17:30 PM »
A Polaris Slingshot

My friend & her husband have one of those.  She said when she drives around without him, it's a total dude magnet.

What do your friends primarily use it for?

AJ41

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #469 on: January 23, 2017, 07:18:15 PM »
Also lusting for this so if my one has a good deal on one let me know.

Chevrolet Corvette StingRay

golfreak12

• Bristles
« Reply #470 on: January 23, 2017, 09:51:54 PM »
Also lusting for this so if my one has a good deal on one let me know.

Chevrolet Corvette StingRay

Already have my countdown in getting one.
End of 2017. Maybe by this August, I can get one for my birthday.

BuffaloStache

• Bristles
« Reply #471 on: January 23, 2017, 10:37:19 PM »
Stackable washer and dryer. My washer irreversibly bit the dust today. Looking around at options for replacement, I started to fantasize about how nice it would be to have a stacked set, so they're not both behind overlapping doors, where I invariably get thwacked a couple times a week (even the dog does it, lol). But if I stacked and took off a door... then could make super cute handy shelving next to it... le sigh.

We'll probably be getting freebies from my ILs. Hoping!

Good luck! I've had this lust too- I could build a nice keggerator system for my brewing in the space where the dryer used to be... But definitely not needed if you have working appliances
My Log

Metric Mouse

• Walrus Stache
  • FU @ 22. F.I.R.E before 23
« Reply #472 on: January 23, 2017, 10:49:54 PM »
I know...so dumb but ugh...

But so worth it.
Give me one fine day of plain sailing weather and I can mess up anything.

MustacheMathTM

Kevin S.

• Stubble
« Reply #473 on: January 24, 2017, 09:48:10 AM »
A Polaris Slingshot

My old neighbor bought one when they first came out. He took me for a spin around the block. Fun little 3 wheeler that is for sure

His is all black and sometimes he wears a batman helmet - kids at the local school must lose their minds lol

my current A.D.D gearhead lust is these 2 wheeled death scooters
They look like so much fun !

or this...so much want

My frugal ness will probably kick in and I will just end up with my old trust Suzuki drz.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 10:06:07 AM by Kevin S. »

thenextguy

• Stubble
« Reply #474 on: January 24, 2017, 10:50:48 AM »

FIRE me

• Handlebar Stache
  • So much technology, so little talent.
« Reply #475 on: January 24, 2017, 02:05:13 PM »
I'm a total sucker for electronics. Need proof? How about this ridiculous want list:

New Galaxy S5 (new old stock is on ebay for around $220). I'm currently using a Galaxy S2.

A Vitamix blender. $400 to $500.

Sonicare diamond toothbrush. $100.

FLIR camera. Very cool way to see leaky pipes, roof leaks, and bad insulation in your house. About $500.

Security cam system. The ones I want run around $1,500.

New LED motion detection porch lights for my house. About $80 each.

Medium to high end desktop computer and monitor to replace my 8 year old much upgraded and repaired Dell. About $2,000.

A Geiger counter. About $500. Yes, a Geiger counter. Face punch me.

I'm not sure about Vitamix, but you can sometimes get refurbished BlendTec blenders in the low/mid 200's. Still a lot for a blender, but they're awesome...
Not that I'm enabling or anything, but Costco sells Vitamix Blenders. Maybe if you have a rebate coming soon??

The Vitamix road show was at my Costco last week. I stood around and watched the demo. I nearly bought one. Since I am recently FIRE'd, I want to focus on eating more healthy and losing at least 20 pounds. I'm already eating better and losing weight, but a Vitamix might make it more pleasant.

I'll probably buy one, but I plan to wait until July. Reasons being that last month I spent $300 on the Trinity rolling tool chest that they had on sale. A nice tool chest was the last accessory I was waiting for to finish off my newly built garage.

I arbitrarily count any purchase below $100 as miscellaneous, and above $100 as major. And for optional major purchases, I like to keep them down to no more than two or three per year.

Last reason is that Chase may bring back the 5% cash back for July through December, so that would be better than the 2% that the Costco Citi card provides.

About the rebate, I joined Costco last July when they opened a store near to me. Between the gift card and coupons, they practically paid me to join as an executive member, so I did. But my executive member rebate won't come until July. And I used my Chase Freedom card at Costco for everything but gas, since Chase was 5% cash back for the last six months of the year. So no big windfall for me in the January Costco rebate.
FIRE'd on January 4, 2017

StachelessNicholas

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #476 on: January 24, 2017, 09:22:56 PM »
I really want a nice road bike... a new Cervelo costs more than the car that I drive though

Metric Mouse

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #477 on: January 25, 2017, 12:27:54 AM »
A Polaris Slingshot

My old neighbor bought one when they first came out. He took me for a spin around the block. Fun little 3 wheeler that is for sure

His is all black and sometimes he wears a batman helmet - kids at the local school must lose their minds lol

my current A.D.D gearhead lust is these 2 wheeled death scooters
They look like so much fun !

or this...so much want

My frugal ness will probably kick in and I will just end up with my old trust Suzuki drz.
Definitely hooligan machines. Got to be worth it though.

MustacheMathTM

Linda_Norway

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #478 on: January 25, 2017, 03:02:59 AM »
A piece of carrot cake with nuts and chocolate that the canteen at my work sells today. It looks delicious. So far, I have been able to resist it and ate some fresh carrots instead. But it didn't do the trick to fill up my stomach.

former player

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #479 on: January 25, 2017, 04:54:50 AM »
Add me to the people drooling over art: there is an auction tomorrow about 30 miles away that has 600 pieces on resale.  I've got my bookmarks in the online catalogue down to 7, which at top estimates would be about half my monthly income.  A couple of the ones from contemporary artists are insanely cheap compared to their gallery prices.  But I'm running out of wall space and have previously told myself only to buy quality items that I will really love.  Help.
Be frugal and industrious, and you will be free (Ben Franklin)

Linda_Norway

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #480 on: January 25, 2017, 05:03:10 AM »
Add me to the people drooling over art: there is an auction tomorrow about 30 miles away that has 600 pieces on resale.  I've got my bookmarks in the online catalogue down to 7, which at top estimates would be about half my monthly income.  A couple of the ones from contemporary artists are insanely cheap compared to their gallery prices.  But I'm running out of wall space and have previously told myself only to buy quality items that I will really love.  Help.

We discovered many years ago that lithographies are a lot cheaper than paintings and can be just as nice to look at.
If your walls are full, then just stop looking for new art. Or first sell some of the stuff you already have.

SuperMex

• Stubble
« Reply #481 on: January 25, 2017, 08:42:01 AM »
The Rolex is only 25k not six figures, stop judging!

I'm going to my safe space now.....

Class of 2020 - Gender studies Major with a Minor in French Architecture.

lol

soccerluvof4

• Handlebar Stache
  • Retired at 50
« Reply #482 on: January 25, 2017, 09:52:35 AM »
Northwoods cabin. I sold mine about a year and a half ago because I was down from using it over 20xs a year to once a year. It truly was a place I loved and I miss it all the time BUT having owned it with the carrying costs I could of rented a place 20x's and still come out ahead and havent. So I just think about that. No time, and that puts the mental kabash on it for now. Maybe when the kids are gone.
" In life you don't get what you deserve you get what you negotiate"

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #483 on: January 26, 2017, 05:14:43 PM »
A new bumper cover cause I cracked mine :-(

Strick

• Stubble
« Reply #484 on: January 26, 2017, 05:50:26 PM »
And I'm not even a car guy, but something about the classics.

Kaybee

• Stubble
« Reply #485 on: January 26, 2017, 05:56:06 PM »

We discovered many years ago that lithographies are a lot cheaper than paintings and can be just as nice to look at.
If your walls are full, then just stop looking for new art. Or first sell some of the stuff you already have.

Bahahaha *wipes tear from eye*, you obviously don't understand what an art addiction is like!! Also, I prefer to buy originals because it supports the artist a lot more...it's not that I just want something pretty to look at. ;)

Journal -> http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/kaybee's-chronicle-(kronicle-if-you-prefer-alliteration)/

former player

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #486 on: January 26, 2017, 06:13:29 PM »

Bahahaha *wipes tear from eye*, you obviously don't understand what an art addiction is like!! Also, I prefer to buy originals because it supports the artist a lot more...it's not that I just want something pretty to look at. ;)
I do have a couple of lithographs, but I love the texture of paint and mixed media more.  I ended up buying two pictures (a pair of mixed media abstracts) at the auction to pick up later today.  I do have wall space for them, just.
Be frugal and industrious, and you will be free (Ben Franklin)

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #487 on: January 26, 2017, 06:32:03 PM »

I do have a couple of lithographs, but I love the texture of paint and mixed media more.  I ended up buying two pictures (a pair of mixed media abstracts) at the auction to pick up later today.  I do have wall space for them, just.

I can't stand to pay the markups for a copy, no matter how good it is.  I'd rather have a unique piece of crap from a college student than a lithograph of the most famous painting on earth.

FIRE me

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #488 on: January 26, 2017, 08:25:26 PM »

Was it the REAR bumper? <coughyouriconcough>

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #489 on: January 26, 2017, 08:33:11 PM »

Was it the REAR bumper? <coughyouriconcough>

No, but my tailpipe may be clogged

FIRE me

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #490 on: January 26, 2017, 10:36:35 PM »
I suppose it would be.

seanc0x0

• Bristles
« Reply #491 on: January 27, 2017, 07:42:54 AM »
I fell down a rabbit hole on YouTube and got sucked into aviation videos. Now I want to go back and complete my private pilot's license.  Only ~$10k for the license, and I love flying. Too bad the license is only the beginning... renting or buying a share of a plane ain't cheap either, and you need to fly enough to keep current.  Very FI derailing hobby.

This seems to happen to me about once a year, just got to tough it out until the desire dies down a bit.

Kaybee

• Stubble
« Reply #492 on: January 27, 2017, 11:02:24 AM »

Sexy....I'm just in the beginning of my art addiction and I'm very concerned about how quickly its come on.  I've always liked art but its just recently that I've been looking at things and thinking "Wait...I can BUY that."  I'm nowhere near FIRE though so it's all just a big tease.  I've cobbled gift money and savings for a trip (which I'll postpone) together so I can buy one of the pieces I saw in Paris but it'll be awhile until I let myself get another one.  At least, I'm hoping my will power can stick to that...

Metric Mouse

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #493 on: January 27, 2017, 07:56:59 PM »

I can't stand to pay the markups for a copy, no matter how good it is.  I'd rather have a unique piece of crap from a college student than a lithograph of the most famous painting on earth.
I'm more into having "something pretty to look at." I don't pet the stuff on my wall. If it got stolen or burned down I'd be sad for the original piece of crap. Instead I can just buy another print of my favorite whatever, and get every bit of visual joy out of it as I would the original at a fraction of the price. Everyone has their thing, though.

MustacheMathTM

JLee

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #494 on: January 28, 2017, 12:24:27 AM »
I've been eyeing C6 Z51 Corvettes lately...I'm really tempted to sell my 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo and get something a lot newer with a bigger engine (incredibly, about the same fuel economy - maybe even better on the highway)...I've had the MR2 for almost 9 years and it's been a constant project.

steviesterno

• Bristles
« Reply #495 on: January 28, 2017, 04:55:29 AM »
I keep looking at Mammoth tooth ivory pistol grips. I do NOT need them, but I want them badly. beautiful, unique, hand crafted, and no worries about fair trade or anything since the animal has been extinct for 10k years or so. But prices start at $500 and go up from there.

I am downsizing my shooting collection, so that's good at least. made some money but it would be better served in the market or for the business I want to start this year.

Metric Mouse

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #496 on: January 28, 2017, 06:57:04 PM »
I keep looking at Mammoth tooth ivory pistol grips. I do NOT need them, but I want them badly. beautiful, unique, hand crafted, and no worries about fair trade or anything since the animal has been extinct for 10k years or so. But prices start at $500 and go up from there.

I am downsizing my shooting collection, so that's good at least. made some money but it would be better served in the market or for the business I want to start this year.

Oh my. I didn't know that they made such things...

MustacheMathTM

Mezzie

• Pencil Stache
    • Mezzie Learns
« Reply #497 on: January 29, 2017, 05:49:42 AM »
This pen:

http://thefountainpencommunity.activeboard.com/t46367058/pelikan-m400-green-black-striped-vintage-fountain-pen/

I have plenty of functional fountain pens, but this one is soooo pretty!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 05:53:38 AM by Mezzie »
http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/journals/preparing-for-forced-early-retirement-due-to-disability/

Join my ibotta team for rebates: https://ibotta.com/r/bdtnbyj

Join my Shopkick team so we can start a Vespa gang (or you can get more practical gift cards...if you think those are better than a Vespa for some reason): https://app.shopkick.com/r/3eNYBE

Angeliqueshara

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #498 on: January 30, 2017, 05:12:25 PM »
A DMC free standing embroidery floss spinner, fully loaded.  http://www.dmc-usa.com/Retail-Fixtures.aspx

Cork

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #499 on: January 30, 2017, 10:17:12 PM »
These beauties...  It's scary how close I've come to picking up the Stowa.  I have a feeling I will regret not picking it up soon.  When watches get popular they jack up the price like the Damasko DA36 did.  Of course, this help me not want it even more, so I am comfortable with that too :)

Prost!