Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?  (Read 1310624 times)

TreeLeaf

• Handlebar Stache
Re: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #4150 on: March 14, 2023, 04:44:01 PM »
Oh wow - yeah those are some nice chairs for sure.

They look like they would be extremely durable. It looks like an excellent find. :)

If you are anywhere near Oklahoma, she has like 100 more to sell :)

I am in Ohio so that would be a long drive for me. Thanks though.

They do look nice and durable. I have certainly never found something like that on the side of the road anywhere. 

ca-rn

• Stubble
« Reply #4151 on: March 14, 2023, 05:25:02 PM »
I have much smaller lusts- got a self cleaning plant milk maker and a Kotatsu (coffee table with heater).  Sipping freshly made hot soymilk while snuggled up under a warm Kotatsu is heaven!

driftwood

• Bristles
« Reply #4152 on: March 15, 2023, 08:48:08 AM »
Toyota Rav4 Hybrid Woodland Edition. If I do get one, it'll be next summer and with cash. But still not as good a financial choice as a used prius.

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #4153 on: March 15, 2023, 10:03:14 AM »
Damn, I'm kinda wanting a new mountain bike right now too.  I've currently got a hardtail and it does great, but the funny thing about the full suspension bikes that have come out in the last ~2-3 years or so is that they're faster everywhere--up hills and down them.  Everyone I ride with has a full suspension, and several of them are faster than me...the logical leap is that I need a full suspension bike! 

Ugh.  My bike is *fine*. My bike is *fine*...but I really want an Epic Evo or a Santa Cruz Blur.  What I don't want is to spend $5000 to get one, which is what those two bikes cost.  This one is green though!

Man, keep looking. That bike doesn't even come with pedals! ;)

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #4154 on: March 15, 2023, 10:06:38 AM »
Yes, I agree on all counts.  I know $16k isn't GM's cost, and I'd be perfectly happy with a $5k discount for a 30kWh Bolt.  Let's call it $23k even before tax credit :)

Personally I suspect the additional engineering costs to make a variant like that would be quite small.  Small enough that it wouldn't stop GM from doing it if they thought they could make money on it.

Isn't this the purpose of the used market? Deliver a lower cost vehicle perhaps with smaller range?

Taran Wanderer

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4155 on: March 15, 2023, 03:19:17 PM »

Man, keep looking. That bike doesn't even come with pedals! ;)

Congratulations on your new bike! Now we’ll give you a 10% discount on your pedals… so they’re only $180.00…

Purple_Crayon

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • 2026 cohort
« Reply #4156 on: March 17, 2023, 11:05:57 AM »
I'm not sure if it's stupid in concept, but the price tag certainly is.

https://www.remoteyear.com/programs/journeys/12-month-journey-world-3/230702-journey-world

I very much want to do something like the above. Spend a year working remotely across the world with at least enough localized knowledge, infrastructure, and support that I don't somehow get stranded or something. Although doubtlessly there are far cheaper ways to do it.

Alternatepriorities

• Handlebar Stache
  • Engineer, explorer, investor
    • Alternate Priorities
« Reply #4157 on: March 17, 2023, 11:50:46 AM »

https://www.remoteyear.com/programs/journeys/12-month-journey-world-3/230702-journey-world

I very much want to do something like the above. Spend a year working remotely across the world with at least enough localized knowledge, infrastructure, and support that I don't somehow get stranded or something. Although doubtlessly there are far cheaper ways to do it.

That seems like a rather interesting idea. Adjusted for inflation it's probably about what I spend for a year of self directed travel in 2012... But most of my expense was in Europe and climbing Kilimanjaro. It would be interesting to transfer around with a group if you made good friends with at least some of the people in the group, but I think I prefer being able to select my next destination as I went. I was not trying to do any work from the remote locations, didn't start working remotely for a couple more years... I do wonder where I would have ended up if I'd figured out how to pay for the trip as I went...

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4158 on: March 17, 2023, 02:07:57 PM »

Man, I can only imagine how insufferable the other people in this program are. 

fuzzy math

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4159 on: March 18, 2023, 08:57:49 PM »
An $800k home with water views and adjacent to tide flats :o

sonofsven

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4160 on: March 19, 2023, 12:14:33 PM »
1993 Lexus ES 300. 130k miles, $2,300.
It's got one blemish on the front passenger fender and the driver front window does not roll down.
It would be my aspirational "classy old guy status" car.

Sanitary Stache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4161 on: March 20, 2023, 09:21:58 AM »
Redevelop the parcels around me into apartment buildings and a village farm.

Build a road, construct new 5 units with flat roof and rooftop garden beds, replace three SFH with two new duplex's, install buried electric service, build a barn/tool share space, build a pavilion with camp sites and river access, build an outdoor pizza oven, fencing and housing for goats, chickens, and pigs, build a bridge over a wetland, plant maple trees, plant apple trees, build covered parking one car spot and two bike spots per unit with solar panels on top, heated garage space for vehicle maintenance, concrete bays for neighborhood and farm compost.

I figure the property purchases are in the 1 M range.  There are 6 properties to buy with 10 existing units in two apartment buildings and 3 sfh.  New construction for the buildings maybe I could keep it to  1.5 M.  But probably a few hundred more would be needed.

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4162 on: March 20, 2023, 12:26:16 PM »
It's got one blemish on the front passenger fender and the driver front window does not roll down.

Early-mid-90's Lexus's are some of the best vehicles ever made.  Every now and then I'll see a clean LS400 pop up and I'm severely tempted.  I have no use for such a car, but they're just so well made. 

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4163 on: March 20, 2023, 02:14:31 PM »

Early-mid-90's Lexus's are some of the best vehicles ever made.  Every now and then I'll see a clean LS400 pop up and I'm severely tempted.  I have no use for such a car, but they're just so well made.

Yeah the 90's Lexus vehicles are definitely not a stupid purchase.  I have an LS400 in very nice condition with 230K miles on it.  I've seen them last for 1M miles.  Believe it or not my AC still works in it for some reason, and very well, lol.

zolotiyeruki

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4164 on: March 20, 2023, 02:59:59 PM »

Yeah the 90's Lexus vehicles are definitely not a stupid purchase.  I have an LS400 in very nice condition with 230K miles on it.  I've seen them last for 1M miles.  Believe it or not my AC still works in it for some reason, and very well, lol.
Hey, my dearly departed '95 Corolla's (may it RIP) 27-year-old A/C worked great up until the day it got totalled.  Never even had to recharge it once in the 19 years we owned it.

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4165 on: March 20, 2023, 03:27:03 PM »

Hey, my dearly departed '95 Corolla's (may it RIP) 27-year-old A/C worked great up until the day it got totalled.  Never even had to recharge it once in the 19 years we owned it.

RIP Rolla. Yeah I haven't charged mine either and I've had it for 12 years.  Bought it used for $5K back in 2011. Originally sold for $65k back in the 90's.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 03:29:09 PM by JenniferW »

sonofsven

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4166 on: March 20, 2023, 06:29:16 PM »

I feel the same way!

I like the LS 400 too. This generation of ES has similar lines to the same year LS, but smaller, and fwd/V6 vs Rwd/V8

RIP Rolla. Yeah I haven't charged mine either and I've had it for 12 years.  Bought it used for $5K back in 2011. Originally sold for $65k back in the 90's.

I don't feel facepunched enough here, rather somewhat encouraged! lol

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4167 on: March 20, 2023, 06:42:49 PM »

Yeah I know what ya mean lol.  I was expecting to be face-punched when I was considering buying the wooden restaurant style rounded ladder back dining chairs new. :)  Instead someone else said they want them as well and to buy them new :) heh.

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4168 on: March 20, 2023, 08:07:37 PM »

I feel the same way!

I like the LS 400 too. This generation of ES has similar lines to the same year LS, but smaller, and fwd/V6 vs Rwd/V8

A 30 year old Lexus for $2300 is outrageous!  You should invest that money on therapy!  On second thought, you'd better save it for a good tent in case Mrs. sonofven finds out about your stupid lustful money-wasting dreams!

There, do you feel better now? 

sonofsven

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4169 on: March 20, 2023, 09:00:19 PM »

I feel the same way!

A 30 year old Lexus for $2300 is outrageous!  You should invest that money on therapy!  On second thought, you'd better save it for a good tent in case Mrs. sonofven finds out about your stupid lustful money-wasting dreams!

Ahh, thank you!

zolotiyeruki

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4170 on: March 21, 2023, 07:36:56 AM »

But what if that $2300 Lexus *is* his way of self-therapy?!

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4171 on: March 21, 2023, 07:39:39 AM »
A Toyota with only 130K miles on it for $2300 is a steal really :)  Lexus are made by Toyota as everyone probably already knows :)

Dancin'Dog

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4172 on: March 21, 2023, 09:24:40 AM »
A Toyota with only 130K miles on it for $2300 is a steal really :)  Lexus are made by Toyota as everyone probably already knows :)

He really needs to lust over something quite a bit more stupid if he wants face punches. 

Have you guys heard about the Lexus LFA supercar?  It's truly a lust-worthy automotive masterpiece.

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4173 on: March 25, 2023, 09:41:54 PM »
It's interesting how cheap these high quality chairs can be on facebook marketplace.  $150 chairs in like new condition for $10 a piece.  Just the wrong color.  Seems like this style of chair is really common and can find for $10-$35 a piece when restaurants close down, pretty much anywhere in the nation.   Various colors with or without padded seats -- usually padded though.  If they were stained a dark mahogany or dark walnut they'd be perfect for my home.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 09:44:01 PM by JenniferW »

Wadiman

• Stubble
« Reply #4174 on: March 28, 2023, 01:41:30 AM »
For me it's this:
https://nahanni.com/trip/tatshenshini-river-rafting-expedition/

Holey dooley - looks spectacular and not something that you can readily replicate (safely) yourself methinks!

I've just FIRED so ready for a specatcular splurge (especially after reading Die With Zero).

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4175 on: March 28, 2023, 06:21:09 AM »
For me it's this:

Holey dooley - looks spectacular and not something that you can readily replicate (safely) yourself methinks!

I've just FIRED so ready for a specatcular splurge (especially after reading Die With Zero).

Maybe not time to splurge when market is down? Maybe splurge when it goes up 30%? Since market is down, ideally it would be better to continue to find ways to contribute to it rather spend it down.  Just my thoughts.

Serendip

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4176 on: March 28, 2023, 02:19:27 PM »
For me it's this:

Looks wonderful--the wilderness would be superb (and I've done their Taseko trip due to personal and work connections)
We have talked about paddling the Nahanni river as a bucket-list canoe trip one day.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 02:24:11 PM by Serendip »

Arbitrage

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4177 on: April 04, 2023, 12:29:40 PM »
Damn, I'm kinda wanting a new mountain bike right now too.  I've currently got a hardtail and it does great, but the funny thing about the full suspension bikes that have come out in the last ~2-3 years or so is that they're faster everywhere--up hills and down them.  Everyone I ride with has a full suspension, and several of them are faster than me...the logical leap is that I need a full suspension bike! 

Ugh.  My bike is *fine*. My bike is *fine*...but I really want an Epic Evo or a Santa Cruz Blur.  What I don't want is to spend $5000 to get one, which is what those two bikes cost.  This one is green though!

Starting to get the 'new mountain bike' bug myself.  Right now, leaning toward a bike from one of the in-town manufacturers.  My bike is *fine* as well, but an old 26er that needs some love.  I've tried giving it love myself, but the bike had been ridden hard for a long time before I bought it, and it likely needs more expertise. 

People I ride with are trying to convince me that I should be able to convince my wife that a newer bike is a safety issue.  Given that I'm recovering from a serious MTB injury from last summer, and a more stable bike with bigger wheels would be better suited to the steep, gnarly terrain around these parts, they're not completely off base, but I certainly am capable of riding more safely on my current bike - go slower and avoid the steeps and features.  A fancier bike wouldn't have prevented my injury anyway, as I'm pretty sure that wheel size is immaterial when you're upside down. 

I've spent some time riding a buddy's bike, which has given me a taste of something different.  I had previously said that I would keep riding the current bike at least until I had a chance to test ride a bunch of new bikes at our upcoming summer bike festival, where you can demo bikes from about a dozen shops for 3 days for a flat fee (free if you volunteer like I will be doing).  I'm going to stick to that.  If I can zero in on a bike at that point, I can start scouring the used listings for what I want.  Not going to completely rule out buying new on a good sale - the local place treats its customers very well, and I wouldn't feel so bad supporting them for a few extra bucks.

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4178 on: April 04, 2023, 01:42:50 PM »

Starting to get the 'new mountain bike' bug myself.  Right now, leaning toward a bike from one of the in-town manufacturers.  My bike is *fine* as well, but an old 26er that needs some love.  I've tried giving it love myself, but the bike had been ridden hard for a long time before I bought it, and it likely needs more expertise. 

People I ride with are trying to convince me that I should be able to convince my wife that a newer bike is a safety issue.  Given that I'm recovering from a serious MTB injury from last summer, and a more stable bike with bigger wheels would be better suited to the steep, gnarly terrain around these parts, they're not completely off base, but I certainly am capable of riding more safely on my current bike - go slower and avoid the steeps and features.  A fancier bike wouldn't have prevented my injury anyway, as I'm pretty sure that wheel size is immaterial when you're upside down. 

I've spent some time riding a buddy's bike, which has given me a taste of something different.  I had previously said that I would keep riding the current bike at least until I had a chance to test ride a bunch of new bikes at our upcoming summer bike festival, where you can demo bikes from about a dozen shops for 3 days for a flat fee (free if you volunteer like I will be doing).  I'm going to stick to that.  If I can zero in on a bike at that point, I can start scouring the used listings for what I want.  Not going to completely rule out buying new on a good sale - the local place treats its customers very well, and I wouldn't feel so bad supporting them for a few extra bucks.

Hahaha, the safety pitch is wayyy off, just FYI.  More confidence = more speed = more likelyhood that you end up on the ground wondering WTF happened.  You also break parts at a much higher frequency because you hit obstacles harder.  I've had a couple of FS bikes before, and you'd think wheels and tires would last longer because there's suspension there, but its the opposite.  I had a Santa Cruz Tallboy from 2014-2018 and I rebuilt the rear rim 3 times and put more damn tires on that bike than anything else I've owned. 

For me, I just haven't really ridden with anyone fast lately and my FS bike desire is waning a bit.  Maybe that's what I need to do.

Serendip

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4179 on: April 04, 2023, 01:54:26 PM »
An inflatable stand-up paddle board. We have a beautiful canoe but for solo paddles...
:)

Alternatepriorities

• Handlebar Stache
  • Engineer, explorer, investor
    • Alternate Priorities
« Reply #4180 on: April 04, 2023, 07:03:52 PM »
An inflatable stand-up paddle board. We have a beautiful canoe but for solo paddles...
:)

DW had the same problem last year. She caved. So far it hasn't proven to be stupid thing to desire. She's used it quite a bit. We will see how this summer goes, but she's excited to use it again.

Arbitrage

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4181 on: April 05, 2023, 07:41:46 AM »

Hahaha, the safety pitch is wayyy off, just FYI.  More confidence = more speed = more likelyhood that you end up on the ground wondering WTF happened. 

Oh, I agree 100%.  Certainly, my speed keeps increasing naturally as I ride more, without consciously trying to do so.  Going at the speed I feel comfortable at...a number that keeps increasing.  I don't imagine that would change if I'm riding a more capable bike that makes me feel comfortable at higher speeds or over nastier terrain.

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4182 on: April 05, 2023, 06:32:22 PM »
Hang on... I can totally afford that.... Wait... I'm so confused. Someone please talk some sense in to me.

Black tea bags are 2 cents per bag at Walmart -- 100 great value for $2.12.  3 bags per day is 6.36 cents.  365 * 6.36 cents = $23.21 annually.  $3 flea market used tea kettle is all ya need :)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 06:34:34 PM by jnw »

Extramedium

• Stubble
« Reply #4183 on: April 05, 2023, 06:35:02 PM »
A Breville Grind Control coffee maker. It's about $500 CAD. https://www.breville.com/ca/en/products/coffee/bdc650.html

Imagine waking to the sound of your coffee maker grinding beans and making you the perfect cup of coffee. Sure, I can shuffle the ten paces and do each step myself, but in my uncaffeinated state, I always manage to spill 5% of the grounds on the counter, and they get everywhere. It'd be a slippery slope though. Because of the price, I'd want to use distilled water to avoid hard water build-up, and would probably want to buy better beans, so my price per cup would soar from about 20 cents  to probably closer to 50 cents. ....

Hang on... I can totally afford that.... Wait... I'm so confused. Someone please talk some sense in to me.

I have the grinder that makes up half of this machine!  I love my Breville grinder.  Have never had the experience of waking to the coffee already made, though, since I have a separate unit.   I do use other coffee devices fairly regularly, so I adjust the grind size, and this grinder is great for that, and all-around simple and easy to use.

Extramedium

• Stubble
« Reply #4184 on: April 05, 2023, 06:37:11 PM »

Hahaha, the safety pitch is wayyy off, just FYI.  More confidence = more speed = more likelyhood that you end up on the ground wondering WTF happened. 

Oh, I agree 100%.  Certainly, my speed keeps increasing naturally as I ride more, without consciously trying to do so.  Going at the speed I feel comfortable at...a number that keeps increasing.  I don't imagine that would change if I'm riding a more capable bike that makes me feel comfortable at higher speeds or over nastier terrain.

I agree.  I love my fancy FS bike.  I love it so much.  But not because I'm safer.  I'm only safer if I'm trying to ride with fast buddies.  It's just really fun to go fast, prancing over obstacles like some kind of Fred Astaire movie scene.

mspym

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4185 on: April 05, 2023, 06:59:35 PM »

Black tea bags are 2 cents per bag at Walmart -- 100 great value for $2.12.  3 bags per day is 6.36 cents.  365 * 6.36 cents = $23.21 annually.  $3 flea market used tea kettle is all ya need :)
If only tea and coffee were not completely different beverages with different tastes and caffeine experiences...

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4186 on: April 05, 2023, 07:04:34 PM »
This morning I saw a listing for an RV, so I bought it.

I've never, ever wanted an RV. Now I have one.

There's a really long story as to why this isn't actually a stupid purchase, but the short version of the story sounds funnier.

TreeLeaf

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4187 on: April 05, 2023, 08:37:47 PM »
Performance series Wrangler jeans. They are stretchy, soft, and have ultra deep front pockets for large cell phones.

They are $28 dollars though, at wal-mart. Over twice the price of the last pair of jeans I bought a few years ago.

I also already own four pairs of jeans, so I don't really *need* more jeans.

I have already concluded these will be my next pair of jeans, so it's mostly a matter of how long will I think about buying them before I actually buy them. Finding cheap jeans with deep pockets is fairly challenging.

zolotiyeruki

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4188 on: April 06, 2023, 05:04:22 AM »
I have already concluded these will be my next pair of jeans, so it's mostly a matter of how long will I think about buying them before I actually buy them. Finding cheap jeans with deep pockets is fairly challenging.
I'm the same way with my Duluth Cargo pants, although they're considerably more expensive than jeans. Those pockets, though! I wait for them to go on sale for <$40/pair, and stock up. 

TreeLeaf

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4189 on: April 06, 2023, 06:28:01 AM »

There's a really long story as to why this isn't actually a stupid purchase, but the short version of the story sounds funnier.

Nothing beats impulse buying a house on wheels....

Except maybe impulse buying a house without wheels. :)

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4190 on: April 06, 2023, 06:39:37 AM »

Nothing beats impulse buying a house on wheels....

Except maybe impulse buying a house without wheels. :)

Plus the fact that I bought both of them, sight unseen.

Granted, despite this impulse RV actually being a very mustachian purchase*, it could easily be a gateway drug to some pretty stupid RV related purchases.

(*It's a very creative and very cheap solution to an expensive problem that I could easily make money off of it if I wanted to)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 06:43:53 AM by Metalcat »

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4191 on: April 06, 2023, 10:05:22 AM »

If only tea and coffee were not completely different beverages with different tastes and caffeine experiences...

I've tried to switch to tea in the mornings, but I'm a creature of habit and require oatmeal and coffee while I read the news. Any deviation to my morning routine feels weird. As for the "caffeine experience", tea provides a gentle refreshment of energy and is perfect for mid-afternoon, but in the morning, I need my beverage to be appealing yet energizing as a cattle prod. I am addicted to both the caffeine and the comfort of familiarity.

@Metalcat will you share the long story? Is it wrong to hope that you're going to start a cross-country drive collecting members for your new cult? Since retiring, I've realized that I sort of miss being a loyal hench-person and could use a charismatic leader to delegate my decision-making to.

The long, very crazy story is playing out in my journal if you want to see the batshit reasoning behind why I would impulse buy and RV that I don't want.

I suppose the RV could facilitate the development of the cult though...I was considering a mobile healthcare clinic for rural communities, but growing the cult works too.

EliteZags

• Bristles
« Reply #4192 on: April 06, 2023, 12:29:49 PM »

« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 03:01:08 PM by EliteZags »

EliteZags

• Bristles
« Reply #4193 on: April 06, 2023, 03:21:20 PM »
coffee is what gives people the energy/motivation to go out and make enough to where the cost of the coffee is completely negligible to their finances

a daily cost of about a dollar of homemade coffee costs me less than a minute's value of my working time
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 03:24:53 PM by EliteZags »

jinga nation

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #4194 on: April 06, 2023, 05:16:29 PM »

and that for each, there's a wide range in quality and price.
i grew up in an East African country known for it's excellent coffee and tea. Hence can't drink the Folger's/Maxwell House or the cheap teas. It just doesn't do the trick.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4195 on: April 06, 2023, 05:35:31 PM »

i grew up in an East African country known for it's excellent coffee and tea. Hence can't drink the Folger's/Maxwell House or the cheap teas. It just doesn't do the trick.

I sure as shit can't drink cheap bags of tea.

Tastes like dirty sock water.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 06:39:07 PM by Metalcat »

mspym

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4196 on: April 06, 2023, 06:10:47 PM »

Tastes like dirty sick water.
Life is too short to drink bad tea or coffee.

eyesonthehorizon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4197 on: April 06, 2023, 06:34:40 PM »
Not to mention that both very good coffee & very good tea can be had fairly inexpensively if you know where to shop & can buy in bulk. A kilo of my favorite tea from a wholesaler is under $40. Many oxidized (black, puerh, oolong) teas keep incredibly well in good conditions over time so large purchases aren't an issue with them. Green coffee beans can be peak quality, ready for roasting, for a year or more, & fresh roasted beans will always win friends.

If you don't particularly find a pleasure differential between cheap tea or coffee & the pricy stuff, that's always useful for saving money. I'm very happy with my $0.22 per (large) cup tea, especially since that's just divided by the initial cup whereas good tea leaves easily re-steep five times.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #4198 on: April 06, 2023, 06:39:31 PM »

Tastes like dirty sick water.
Life is too short to drink bad tea or coffee.

Hmm, that should have said sock water, not sick water.

mspym

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #4199 on: April 06, 2023, 11:26:07 PM »
@Metalcat seems accurate to me either way.

Back to the topic - We're sick and can't leave the house and I really wish we had some hotcross buns. And some honey for lemon, honey & ginger drinks.