Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?  (Read 1296576 times)

lexde

• Magnum Stache
Re: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #2400 on: February 18, 2020, 05:10:09 PM »
I want a Tesla 3.

And three lululemon workout outfits (leggings, top, bra).

One of these things is much more expensive than the other, and they are equally ridiculous for me at this point. My ‘12 Camry runs perfectly and is nowhere near end of life, and my hodgepodge workout outfits are fine.

big_owl

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2401 on: February 18, 2020, 06:40:35 PM »
I want a Tesla 3.

One of these things is much more expensive than the other, and they are equally ridiculous for me at this point. My ‘12 Camry runs perfectly and is nowhere near end of life, and my hodgepodge workout outfits are fine.

I can't speak to the female specific clothing but I have like 20 pieces of lulu clothing and I don't regret a single purchase.  It's comfy, fits an athletic build nice, looks good and lasts pretty much forever.  I even wear their polo tees to work as dress shirts. Now if they would just make blue jeans...

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2402 on: February 18, 2020, 06:43:51 PM »
I want a Tesla 3.

I can't speak to the female specific clothing but I have like 20 pieces of lulu clothing and I don't regret a single purchase.  It's comfy, fits an athletic build nice, looks good and lasts pretty much forever.  I even wear their polo tees to work as dress shirts. Now if they would just make blue jeans...
I know, the clothes are amazing, but 6 items (2 outfits, of leggings, bra, tee) are $468.00. I just can’t bring myself to do it. Even checking eBay, there isn’t a whole lot of drop in resale value.

Still want them, though!

ROF Expat

• Bristles
« Reply #2403 on: February 19, 2020, 07:19:54 AM »
Toyota landcruiser 79 series. Luckily, they are pretty much impossible to import to North America.

A Landcruiser 76 was my "stupidest thing" earlier in this thread.  I almost pulled the trigger and bought one a few weeks ago, but went with a more "sensible" SUV instead.  "Sensible" actually cost a little more, but it will be safer, more comfortable, and far more usable for most driving.  A little less capable off road, but still more than enough to get me to the most difficult places I go.  There's no question that I made the right decision.  So why do I still kind of wish I bought the Landcruiser? 

Cool Friend

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2404 on: February 19, 2020, 07:30:32 AM »
Right now I want to quit my job, find some small cabin somewhere and work on art while living off my emergency savings until it runs out. Very stupid, and every day I still ache to do it.

Alternatepriorities

• Handlebar Stache
  • Engineer, explorer, investor
    • Alternate Priorities
« Reply #2405 on: February 19, 2020, 01:30:12 PM »
Right now I want to quit my job, find some small cabin somewhere and work on art while living off my emergency savings until it runs out. Very stupid, and every day I still ache to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jG3fUIoXQ5A

Is that really a stupid thing to lust after? Looks like a bad ass life to me.

Part II:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3NRdZ8J24Q

Couple of very Mustachian quotes:
"It is always a pleasure to see what you can make instead of buying it ready made."
"I enjoy working for my heat, it seems to make my food taste better."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 01:44:34 PM by Alternatepriorities »

Cool Friend

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2406 on: February 19, 2020, 02:04:56 PM »

youtube.com/watch?v=jG3fUIoXQ5A

Is that really a stupid thing to lust after? Looks like a bad ass life to me.

Part II:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3NRdZ8J24Q

Couple of very Mustachian quotes:
"It is always a pleasure to see what you can make instead of buying it ready made."
"I enjoy working for my heat, it seems to make my food taste better."

Not stupid to lust after, but stupid for me to attempt... I don't know the first thing about survivalism!  I'd probably die quicker than the Into The Wild kid.  :(

EliteZags

• Bristles
« Reply #2407 on: February 19, 2020, 02:11:29 PM »
What about a Vanquish - that has the best V12 I've ever heard.

If you're gonna buy a V12, it's gotta be a Ferrari. Once you ride Italian you never go back.

Ferrari projects flashy asshole, Aston projects cool class

ClaireAus

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2408 on: February 19, 2020, 04:47:46 PM »

What a relief to have something other than cars on this thread! I rarely lust after anything stupid, so it's fun to live vicariously through the lusts of others. But car lust is so boring to me.

I know right. (My clothes dryer lust was boring but at least it was Not A Car)

Here’s another boring but Not A Car one: a new garage door with an automatic door opener. The new garage door is a need but the automatic opener is definitely a want.

We got the door and the automatic opener (please insert facepunch). But the sheer joy of not having to stand in the recent torrential rains forcing the old door up with a masonic handshake has been so worth it. And when I recently tweaked my back, I wouldn't have stood a chance of opening the old door myself.

I currently am joining you on the dryer lust. We had the bushfires too, then the torrential rains. Today has been the first "no stormclouds on the horizon" day for a bit and I'm on laundry load number 3 of 5. We do have space for a dryer in the garage.....

lexde

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2409 on: February 19, 2020, 05:50:51 PM »
I want a Tesla 3.

I know, the clothes are amazing, but 6 items (2 outfits, of leggings, bra, tee) are $468.00. I just can’t bring myself to do it. Even checking eBay, there isn’t a whole lot of drop in resale value.

Still want them, though!
Update: I actually haggled down this pair of leggings (In Movement Tight 28" Everlux) (retail $98) to $40 on OfferUp this afternoon and picked them up. Tags on and everything! My SO got me a racer tank for valentine's day, so I have one top and one set of leggings now. I'll keep an eye out on offerup for other deals like this, then maybe I can get another pair for a similar price.

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
  • Pronouns: they/them
« Reply #2410 on: February 19, 2020, 09:30:36 PM »
I really want a Nintendo Switch for some reason.

I know I will not get good use out of it, but just wanna play some Mario games a couple times.

Do you have any friends with one? There are multiple people in my life with one and a 12 year old challenged me to Mario races (or whatever they’re called) last week. I declined because I get motion sickness. But, you might be able to scratch that itch without buying one.

Ducknald Don

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Oxford, UK
« Reply #2411 on: February 20, 2020, 06:00:25 AM »

If you're gonna buy a V12, it's gotta be a Ferrari. Once you ride Italian you never go back.

It's funny isn't it, when I was younger I really wanted a Ferrari. I was obsessed with Italian cars. A friend had a 308 and I would have given my right arm to be able to afford one. Now I can actually afford it I'm not bothered any more.

ChickenStash

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2412 on: February 20, 2020, 08:59:18 AM »

It's funny isn't it, when I was younger I really wanted a Ferrari. I was obsessed with Italian cars. A friend had a 308 and I would have given my right arm to be able to afford one. Now I can actually afford it I'm not bothered any more.

I used to lust after a Ferrari 430 right up until I got to drive one at a local "dream car" driving event. I think it was a case where one should never meet their heroes.  It was a great car but really only an incremental improvement over my existing toy car that was worth less than a quarter of the Ferrari and required little in the way of maintenance or repair effort in comparison. The Ferrari's interior was a little nicer and it sounded a bit better but that's about it. The performance was similar. I actually walked away from the event a little depressed.

I'm a red panda

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2413 on: February 20, 2020, 10:25:25 AM »
Craft supplies.

I have zero time to do crafts right now. It's all about the fantasy self. I miss doing crafts. So I just want to buy craft stuff.

Buffaloski Boris

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2414 on: February 20, 2020, 02:30:30 PM »
A Nikola Badger. (slobber, slobber). Just saw the promo on their website. Ain’t happening, but nice to dream.

Kevin S.

• Stubble
« Reply #2415 on: February 20, 2020, 03:43:05 PM »

I used to lust after a Ferrari 430 right up until I got to drive one at a local "dream car" driving event. I think it was a case where one should never meet their heroes.  It was a great car but really only an incremental improvement over my existing toy car that was worth less than a quarter of the Ferrari and required little in the way of maintenance or repair effort in comparison. The Ferrari's interior was a little nicer and it sounded a bit better but that's about it. The performance was similar. I actually walked away from the event a little depressed.

what is your existing toy car or was at the time of the ferrari 430 test drive ?
The car guy in me needs to know !!! haha

My current lust - a new gaming laptop that will do some gaming, how much will i actually game you aks? Very little - at least that is home my life has been the last 5 yrs or so. No time anymore for it. Not a bad thing just reality

Anyway i want this beast , i can bring it to work and possibly get fired for gaming at work lol

https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ROG-ZEPHYRUS-S-GX701/

EliteZags

• Bristles
« Reply #2416 on: February 20, 2020, 04:05:56 PM »
my dream car interest had always been more directed at 4doors to make more sense with how I'm always with groups of friends on weekends (owning a 3 row Lincoln Aviator SUV for years), so really considered a used Aston Martin Rapide as the eventual splurge purchase if even just as a wkd car

for now I ended up recently settling with a 2015 Jaguar XF for $18K which definitely looks much more expensive/newer, still decent gas mileage, under 50K miles and added another 5yr/75K aftermarket warranty to cover maintenance failures
the one bonus this has over the Rapide is a sunroof(baffling that Astons don't have them), though I'd love a panoramic one living in SoCal on the beach
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 04:08:41 PM by EliteZags »

ChickenStash

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2417 on: February 21, 2020, 07:18:33 AM »

what is your existing toy car or was at the time of the ferrari 430 test drive ?
The car guy in me needs to know !!! haha

...snip...

A 6th gen Corvette Z06. Great chassis, suspension and drivetrain with an interior made of recycled Tupperware. :)

ColoAndy

• Stubble
« Reply #2418 on: February 21, 2020, 08:37:38 AM »
I love the current C7 Z06 Corvette.  Also itching for the new mid engine 2020 Corvette.  Need to stop the itch from itching....

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #2419 on: February 23, 2020, 01:41:17 PM »
Not a car.

I went to the Ashford Shop in Ashburton and played with their Joy spinning wheel.  It really is a joy to use.  Now I want one.  And they are not cheap.

It's a stupid want because I already have 3 wheels in a smallish apartment.  I would have to sell one of my present wheels for space and money for the new one.

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2420 on: February 24, 2020, 06:27:54 AM »
I'm really lusting after a different house.  Well, not a different house exactly, I actually really like my current house.  I just hate where its located.  I really want my exact house, just in an area where we can walk places.  Our current place is located on a ~400 yard street off of a narrow, busy two lane with zero shoulder. 

I'd like to be somewhere with sidewalks, bike lanes, coffee shops and grocery stores within a 5-10 minute walk.  Its become even more apparent now that we have an infant, we've got to load him into the car, drive 15-20 minutes to do an activity, and before we know it, a 20 minute walk at the park takes an hour or two.   

The equivalent houses we've been looking at are about 30-40% more expensive, and will actually make my commute longer.  The taxes are triple what we pay right now. We don't have much equity in our current house, and will only walk away with ~$3000 of our $15,000 down payment after all of the realtor fees.  Financially, its a hideously bad idea.

But I still kinda want to do it?

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2421 on: February 24, 2020, 07:52:41 AM »
All of you lusting after the new Corvette have such plebeian tastes. Buying one would probably minimally impact your finances anyway. I am lusting after the much more stupid (and gorgeous) De Tomaso P72. Only $800k, give or take. Honestly it's probably actually a good investment.

EliteZags

• Bristles
« Reply #2422 on: February 24, 2020, 12:39:39 PM »
I actually think just a McLaren is better looking for a quarter of the cost

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2423 on: February 24, 2020, 01:09:22 PM »
I actually think just a McLaren is better looking for a quarter of the cost

Any McLaren that costs only $200k is unreliable and will depreciate like a rock. They aren't as exclusive and the exhaust note is not anywhere near the same league.

I also strongly disagree on the looks. Unless you want to bring up the McLaren P1 but that is more expensive than the De Tomaso.

Askel

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2424 on: February 24, 2020, 01:45:48 PM »
All of you lusting after the new Corvette have such plebeian tastes. Buying one would probably minimally impact your finances anyway. I am lusting after the much more stupid (and gorgeous) De Tomaso P72. Only $800k, give or take. Honestly it's probably actually a good investment.

All that to just get pushed around by a Ford modular V8? 

Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined. 

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2425 on: February 24, 2020, 02:14:23 PM »

All that to just get pushed around by a Ford modular V8? 

Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined.

Yeah, that is unfortunate for the exclusivity bit. That could have been solved if they had used the Ferrari-derived V12 from its sister car, the Apollo Intensa Emozione. Though I do think they managed to make the V8 sound incredible good on the P72. Watching through the video again it does look like a huge pain to drive (or maybe the driver just sucks). Though I bet most of these are not going to be driven anyway.

The more logical choice would be a Porsche Carrera GT. Also gorgeous styling, amazing exhaust note, manual transmission, and appreciating in value. But hey, this is the "stupidest thing" thread so I can ignore logic here.

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #2426 on: February 25, 2020, 12:14:49 AM »
I think this thread should be split in two.

Cars you are lusting after

Everything else.

If you’re not into cars, they are boring af.

Bloop Bloop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2427 on: February 25, 2020, 01:16:26 AM »

Everything else.

Now you know how the rest of us feel when people talk about bicycles!

(I have nothing against bicycles. I would ride one, if I had to commute, but I walk to work. That said, a bike doesn't scream like a proper naturally aspirated motor does.)

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #2428 on: February 25, 2020, 01:48:33 AM »

Everything else.

Now you know how the rest of us feel when people talk about bicycles!

(I have nothing against bicycles. I would ride one, if I had to commute, but I walk to work. That said, a bike doesn't scream like a proper naturally aspirated motor does.)

I have close to zero interest in bicycles too. It’s just that whenever I check in on this thread it’s all about cars and cars and cars.

MrThatsDifferent

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2429 on: February 25, 2020, 01:57:37 AM »
I failed. Got the AirPod Pros. Bad mustachian, bad!

Vashy

• Bristles
« Reply #2430 on: February 25, 2020, 08:50:19 AM »
I failed. Got the AirPod Pros. Bad mustachian, bad!

I failed worse - says the shiny new MacBook Air. (Though I had a business related excuse and it’s therefore pre-tax).

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2431 on: February 25, 2020, 09:27:26 AM »

Everything else.

I'd rather have it divided into "status spending" vs "everything else". 

I zone out when someone wants to buy something because of "exclusivity" (*ahem* supercars *ahem*), but I'm very interested when someone presents a neat gadget that solves a problem in an innovative way, even if I really need to just man up and do the thing it does the harder and cheaper way. 

Askel

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2432 on: February 25, 2020, 10:04:06 AM »

I have close to zero interest in bicycles too. It’s just that whenever I check in on this thread it’s all about cars and cars and cars.

I can go on about bikes and bikes and bikes too. 

Surly Big Fat Dummy is on the short list. 

I'll spare you all the elaborate rationalization I have prepared to justify it's purchase. 

It's also very exclusive. There aren't very many people dumb enough to ride something this crazy. 

RetiredAt63

• CMTO 2023 Attendees
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #2433 on: February 26, 2020, 03:55:49 PM »
I've contacted the vendor on TradeMe - we shall see how it goes.  I am not willing to pay the listed price, so if the seller really wants the listed price I will bow out.

I do have reasons, this is not just a whim - but it is definitely a "want", not a "need".

Alternatepriorities

• Handlebar Stache
    • Alternate Priorities
« Reply #2434 on: February 26, 2020, 04:38:06 PM »
A snow blower that doesn't require a mechanical engineering degree to run.

Stupid because I have a good back and quality shovel already. And I have a snowblower that throws snow like crazy when it's running well. I also have a fancy piece of paper that says I should be able to make it run...

EliteZags

• Bristles
« Reply #2435 on: February 26, 2020, 04:47:41 PM »
77F and sunny here in Newport Beach today

Eventuality

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2436 on: February 26, 2020, 05:18:58 PM »
I am also a member of the car lust club right now, but I can tell myself it's sort of practical.

I am contemplating a new-to-me Subaru CrossTrek. 2014. 50,000 miles. $15,000. Not too bad, but it would mean acquiring a car payment for the first time in years (well-within current cash flow). And it's red! Not that it really matters, but I've always had a secret hankering for a red car.

Maybe time to finally upgrade from the 2001 Forester - finally hitting the point where the repairs are getting to be a bit much and my mechanically savvy SO has his hands full with his own major project car so he doesn't have time to work on it, and we do need at least one reliable car in the family.

Alternatepriorities

• Handlebar Stache
    • Alternate Priorities
« Reply #2437 on: February 26, 2020, 05:58:24 PM »
77F and sunny here in Newport Beach today

Thanks for that...

30 and sunny here today, but crazy wind the last two days blew all the snow around into nice hard drifts. I can expect it to melt out in a month or so. Sooner on the south side of the house.

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2438 on: February 26, 2020, 06:14:07 PM »
I am contemplating a new-to-me Subaru CrossTrek. 2014. 50,000 miles. $15,000. Not too bad, but it would mean acquiring a car payment for the first time in years (well-within current cash flow).
Would you require a car payment because all your money is tied up in investments or because you simply don't have $15k? You really shouldn't be buying a vehicle you can't pay cash for.

Eventuality

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2439 on: February 26, 2020, 06:22:25 PM »
I am contemplating a new-to-me Subaru CrossTrek. 2014. 50,000 miles. $15,000. Not too bad, but it would mean acquiring a car payment for the first time in years (well-within current cash flow).
Would you require a car payment because all your money is tied up in investments or because you simply don't have $15k? You really shouldn't be buying a vehicle you can't pay cash for.

Because the majority is in investments. I don't usually keep 15k in liquid cash. It would depend on what the interest rate is and terms of financing are, of course, but I'm guessing I would end up with a better return from leaving the money invested rather than saving money on interest by paying cash.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 06:24:12 PM by Eventuality »

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2440 on: February 26, 2020, 06:35:18 PM »

Because the majority is in investments. I don't usually keep 15k in liquid cash. It would depend on what the interest rate is and terms of financing are, of course, but I'm guessing I would end up with a better return from leaving the money invested rather than saving money on interest by paying cash.

Fair enough, that's what I did with my last three cars. Interest rates of 2.9% (in 2013), 1.69% (in 2018), and 1.49% (in 2020). Seems silly to pay cash at those rates. As long as you aren't buying a more expensive car just because of the financing.

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2441 on: February 27, 2020, 06:24:38 AM »
I am also a member of the car lust club right now, but I can tell myself it's sort of practical.

I am contemplating a new-to-me Subaru CrossTrek. 2014. 50,000 miles. $15,000. Not too bad, but it would mean acquiring a car payment for the first time in years (well-within current cash flow). And it's red! Not that it really matters, but I've always had a secret hankering for a red car.

Maybe time to finally upgrade from the 2001 Forester - finally hitting the point where the repairs are getting to be a bit much and my mechanically savvy SO has his hands full with his own major project car so he doesn't have time to work on it, and we do need at least one reliable car in the family.

2014 is still in the oil burning years of the crosstrek.  They didn’t fix the issue until 2016ish.

Askel

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2442 on: February 27, 2020, 09:16:28 AM »

Just don't get another orange one.  A measurable percentage of our local population has them and is probably sick of me waving at them like some kind of creep because I think it's my wife. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uigUeW05HSM

(2013 here, no oil burning)

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2443 on: February 27, 2020, 10:27:20 AM »

(2013 here, no oil burning)

Yeah it seems to be hit or miss. There’s more oil burners in the 2014-2015 models though, and the problem was basically gone by 2016, I’d rather not get stuck with one personally.

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2444 on: March 01, 2020, 01:42:16 AM »
I shared that I was lusting after an Apple Watch here some time ago, and I had wanted one ever since.

They were steeply discounted a few months back with a no-questions-asked 2 week return policy, so I ended up buying one to try it out. After a week I realized it wasn’t for me and I returned it.

This keeps happening to me lately: I buy things and return them. My threshold for what an item needs to do for me to justify keeping it has been really high.

This is where I’m slightly embarrassed to confess I bought an Apple Watch. I like the tracking of walking and activity. But what got me over the line was being able to make a ph call (or text) anywhere. I have a medical condition that can very dangerous very fast out of nowhere and I like the peace of mind.

However, if you’re fit and healthy and close to zero risk of passing out/dying, a cheaper FitBit or similar is probably more than enough.

Alternatepriorities

• Handlebar Stache
    • Alternate Priorities
« Reply #2445 on: March 01, 2020, 09:17:41 PM »

Stupid because I have a good back and quality shovel already. And I have a snowblower that throws snow like crazy when it's running well. I also have a fancy piece of paper that says I should be able to make it run...

I fixed the existing snowblower! It no longer requires special skills to run, but it does require a pair of vice grips to control the throttle. I think I know how to fix that too.

Fishindude

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2446 on: March 02, 2020, 09:46:13 AM »
I'd really like to have an old truck to run around with on nice days.   1969-72 Chevy or GMC, two tone, fleet side, long bed, (4wd preferred) in mint condition with a modern fuel injected, electronic ignition motor, modern brakes, drive train, etc. so  wouldn't have to work on it and could rely on it.   

Been looking at them on line, but haven't pulled the trigger yet and actually physically looked at them.  Afraid I might buy one :)

Alternatepriorities

• Handlebar Stache
    • Alternate Priorities
« Reply #2447 on: March 02, 2020, 10:59:49 AM »

I fixed the existing snowblower! It no longer requires special skills to run, but it does require a pair of vice grips to control the throttle. I think I know how to fix that too.

AND with 8" of snow overnight I've decided this actually wasn't a stupid thing to be lusting after. Should probably post it in the "share your badassity" stubborn engineer makes 45 year old snowblower run like new... well except of the vicegrips.

savedandsaving

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2448 on: March 04, 2020, 08:08:44 AM »
AND with 8" of snow overnight I've decided this actually wasn't a stupid thing to be lusting after. Should probably post it in the "share your badassity" stubborn engineer makes 45 year old snowblower run like new... well except of the vicegrips.

You're absolutely entitled to brag about that, and to lust after a better machine when that one finally kicks the bucket.

(Also, from someone in Georgia right now whose heart has always belonged to northern New England: your snow sounds fabulous, and I'm jealous. :))

partgypsy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2449 on: March 04, 2020, 08:44:24 AM »
OMG. I do have something for this thread. There is a Japanese artist,  triptych of his prints that is on sale fixed price for 355 (not even 1st or 2nd gen, but still a nice printing. There are 2 other tryptichs of this artist also for sale. Especially the first print I never see it for sale (but yes I can buy a poster of it for $15). This particular print has a lot of meaning for me. It was my screensaver for awhile. I always thought if I had them, I would put them over my piano.

Is it insane to spend that much for essentially a reproduction? The only thing preventing me from pulling the trigger is that the original print has slightly more green tint to the water, while this has more blue. Also that the other 2 sets of prints for sale are also very compelling/attractive. If you ask why not wait until a first or 2nd gen printing, you just never see them and I imagine they would be thousands or in a museum.
I'm going to wait a day and then see how I feel.

update. I bid on 2 smaller prints. Even if win both, will be out around 90 (versus 355). If I don't win either that's fine too, got my shopping urge out. This is not a good time for me to spend money and honestly I don't want to go down the road of being a "collector". 
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 09:10:30 AM by partgypsy »