Author Topic: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?  (Read 1295311 times)

pdxmonkey

• Bristles
Re: What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #2350 on: February 03, 2020, 09:07:15 PM »
An Audi Q5.

20+ years of driving adequate, but not comfortable cars and I want something that's fun and enjoyable to drive.

I'll help cure you. The Q5 is still an SUV, so it's not as fun to drive as an economy brand hatchback even IMO, let alone a luxury brand sports car or sports sedan.

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2351 on: February 04, 2020, 06:14:27 AM »
An Audi Q5.

20+ years of driving adequate, but not comfortable cars and I want something that's fun and enjoyable to drive.

I'll help cure you. The Q5 is still an SUV, so it's not as fun to drive as an economy brand hatchback even IMO, let alone a luxury brand sports car or sports sedan.

I’ll second this notion, especially the Q5. I remember reading the car and driver article when they tested the latest refresh—they said, “...the Q5 looks and drives like a dinner roll might, if a dinner roll could be driven”.  And that it will “offend no one and excite just as many”.

If fun is on the menu, I’m not sure a Q5 dinner roll is going to deliver.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:23:15 AM by rothwem »

Sugaree

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2352 on: February 04, 2020, 06:21:32 AM »
I think the garden robot thing is really, really cool.  Maybe not $1800 cool, but cool nonetheless. 

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2353 on: February 04, 2020, 06:31:27 AM »
An Audi Q5.

If you want an enjoyable driving SUV then the best option is the Porsche Macan. Though it's pretty small as you actually get more cargo space in a Volkswagen GTI. I've driven both a Macan and a GTI and the GTI was definitely more fun.

SugarMagnolia77

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2354 on: February 04, 2020, 12:23:03 PM »
If you want an enjoyable driving SUV then the best option is the Porsche Macan. Though it's pretty small as you actually get more cargo space in a Volkswagen GTI. I've driven both a Macan and a GTI and the GTI was definitely more fun.
I’ll second this notion, especially the Q5. I remember reading the car and driver article when they tested the latest refresh—they said, “...the Q5 looks and drives like a dinner roll might, if a dinner roll could be driven”.  And that it will “offend no one and excite just as many”.

I've see the Porsche Macan out and about and it's not (to me) an attractive vehicle. The GTI looks pretty ugly to me...I don't care how much you can stuff in it. I love SUVs...I'll never buy a little car again. I live where there's snow and outdoor activities.

I like the looks and comfort of the Q5. I probably don't have the same criteria as the writers at Car & Driver. Fun to them might be whipping around curves. It's about comfort to me. :) The one thing going against it for me is that it's super popular where I live. I feel like I see them everywhere.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 12:28:27 PM by SugarMagnolia77 »

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2355 on: February 04, 2020, 12:44:21 PM »

I've see the Porsche Macan out and about and it's not (to me) an attractive vehicle. The GTI looks pretty ugly to me...I don't care how much you can stuff in it. I love SUVs...I'll never buy a little car again. I live where there's snow and outdoor activities.

I like the looks and comfort of the Q5. I probably don't have the same criteria as the writers at Car & Driver. Fun to them might be whipping around curves. It's about comfort to me. :) The one thing going against it for me is that it's super popular where I live. I feel like I see them everywhere.

You should give the new (2017+) Mazda CX-5 a test drive. The Grand Touring trim is pretty luxurious now (radar cruise control, heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, etc.) and will be much cheaper to own than the Audi. Better fuel economy (and only requires regular instead of premium), better handling, more cargo space, more leg room, cheaper price, cheaper maintenance.

zolotiyeruki

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2356 on: February 04, 2020, 02:58:19 PM »

I think you may be in the wrong forum, and I'm here to give you a facepunch.  Let me get this straight--you're disqualifying certain models of cars based on looks and local popularity, and ignoring economics and practicality.  Not only that, but you want a luxury brand!  You can get four wheel drive in smaller, cheaper, more economical, more repairable, and more practical cars.

Now, go report yourself in the proper venue for such posts! :P

SugarMagnolia77

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2357 on: February 04, 2020, 04:41:44 PM »

I think you may be in the wrong forum, and I'm here to give you a facepunch.  Let me get this straight--you're disqualifying certain models of cars based on looks and local popularity, and ignoring economics and practicality.  Not only that, but you want a luxury brand!  You can get four wheel drive in smaller, cheaper, more economical, more repairable, and more practical cars.

Wait. Did the title of the thread change? I thought we were talking about "the stupidest thing you're lusting after." Is it now about things we're actually going to buy? In that case, I want to change to talking about the Genesis John and Chrissy were driving in that Super Bowl ad. I'm totally getting one! :)

Just curious...why did you pull out the "face punch" comment on my post and not the ones about buying Corvettes?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 04:46:44 PM by SugarMagnolia77 »

ROF Expat

• Bristles
« Reply #2358 on: February 04, 2020, 09:45:45 PM »

Wait. Did the title of the thread change? I thought we were talking about "the stupidest thing you're lusting after." Is it now about things we're actually going to buy? In that case, I want to change to talking about the Genesis John and Chrissy were driving in that Super Bowl ad. I'm totally getting one! :)

Just curious...why did you pull out the "face punch" comment on my post and not the ones about buying Corvettes?

I get you SugarMagnolia,  A Q5 is your stupid desire.  It doesn't have to be logical and it doesn't have to work for anyone else. 

drunkenNoodles

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2359 on: February 05, 2020, 05:40:33 AM »
A new job in a new field that probably earns me way less money than the business I currently run.

SugarMagnolia77

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2360 on: February 05, 2020, 07:31:35 AM »

I get you SugarMagnolia,  A Q5 is your stupid desire.  It doesn't have to be logical and it doesn't have to work for anyone else.

Exactly. Half of this thread is about cars. The reaction to my comment is really weird. Kind of expected, but still weird.

rothwem

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2361 on: February 05, 2020, 08:27:35 AM »

Exactly. Half of this thread is about cars. The reaction to my comment is really weird. Kind of expected, but still weird.

Yeah, I think the Q5 triggers a lot of "car guys" though because its not really that great of a car, and it doesn't offer much redeeming value beyond the badge.  Basically, its a car for people who know nothing about cars, but want other people who don't know anything about cars to think they spent a lot of money on a car. 

SugarMagnolia77

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2362 on: February 05, 2020, 10:00:00 AM »
Yeah, I think the Q5 triggers a lot of "car guys" though because its not really that great of a car, and it doesn't offer much redeeming value beyond the badge.  Basically, its a car for people who know nothing about cars, but want other people who don't know anything about cars to think they spent a lot of money on a car.
It's hilarious that the car guys, many of whom post about cars the rest of the world rolls their eyes at, melt over mention of a pretty car that was not built for them. Different strokes!

pdxmonkey

• Bristles
« Reply #2363 on: February 05, 2020, 10:20:28 AM »
I was only pointing out that the q5 is not fun to drive which was one of the aspects you were looking for in your original post. If you want it you want it and if you want it because it had plush seats... Fine. Kind of sorry I started the mess. I was just trying to help you not spend your 💰. The whole face punching thing seems unnecessary in this particular thread as posters here are acknowledging that their desires are stupid. And also possibly that car companies are very good at marketing;)

Now what color should my imagination Cayman or Corvette be? I'd totally be in for lusting after an a3, but I'd also have to imagine how to import the hatchback model from Europe
 If I'm going to go to the impracticality of a sedan with trunks I'm going to go all the way to 2 seats:)

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2364 on: February 05, 2020, 10:29:42 AM »
I'd totally be in for lusting after an a3, but I'd also have to imagine how to import the hatchback model from Europe

The A3 was available as a hatchback over here (2016-2018 A3 e-tron Sportback plug-in hybrid). Loses a little bit of cargo space from the batteries and isn't quite as sporty due to the added weight though. Also the older 2006-2013 models were only hatchbacks.

If you like that platform/engine look at the VW GTI or Golf R (AWD version).

ROF Expat

• Bristles
« Reply #2365 on: February 05, 2020, 10:31:50 AM »

You know what a real "car guy" drives?  Whatever he damn well pleases.  And he doesn't much care what other people think about his ride.  And being "triggered" or judging others based on what they drive is probably more about being a jerk than being a car guy. 

ROF Expat

• Bristles
« Reply #2366 on: February 05, 2020, 10:48:10 AM »
I was only pointing out that the q5 is not fun to drive which was one of the aspects you were looking for in your original post. If you want it you want it and if you want it because it had plush seats... Fine. Kind of sorry I started the mess. I was just trying to help you not spend your 💰. The whole face punching thing seems unnecessary in this particular thread as posters here are acknowledging that their desires are stupid. And also possibly that car companies are very good at marketing;)

Now what color should my imagination Cayman or Corvette be? I'd totally be in for lusting after an a3, but I'd also have to imagine how to import the hatchback model from Europe
 If I'm going to go to the impracticality of a sedan with trunks I'm going to go all the way to 2 seats:)

If you're looking for a color for the imaginary Porsche, you need to go for Porsche's "Paint to Sample" option.  You show them a sample of what you want to match and they create a custom paint to make it happen.  So they can paint your car to match your spouse's eyes, or your favorite fishing rod, or your bowling ball.  Paying a lot of money for a custom color probably exemplifies "stupidest thing your lusting after" but a guy can dream, right? 

MrThatsDifferent

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2367 on: February 05, 2020, 11:01:41 AM »
I still want AirPods, my headphones are hot and heavy for the gym but can not pull the trigger on $400 to get them (very expensive where I live).

ChickenStash

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2368 on: February 05, 2020, 11:05:18 AM »
I'm currently lusting after two big things. First is a new OLED 4K TV. This is particularly dumb because I don't have access to much 4k content and I already have a perfectly good, working TV with a nice picture. The OLED display is just soooo good.

The other one is worse, much worse. I want a C8 Corvette... badly. I wouldn't buy one new but a rear-mid engined, DCT trans Vette has been a drool-inducing dream for some time. Do want! I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out indefinitely once they start hitting the used market, assuming there's no big issues (never buy the first year of a Vette generation).

The struggle is real.

Bird In Hand

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2369 on: February 08, 2020, 10:14:03 AM »
A paid-off mortgage.

Well, stupid or not, the mortgage is paid off as of this morning.

Next up on the stupid list: a geothermal system to replace our oil burner when it dies, and a solar array to mostly replace our electric utility (when the roof needs replacing).  The site of our house is not really amenable to either one -- the $$ required for both would probably be better spent on real estate transaction fees by moving to a house in a more suitable location.

sixwings

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2370 on: February 08, 2020, 10:31:57 AM »
new and very expensive skiis....

Bloop Bloop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2371 on: February 08, 2020, 05:11:11 PM »
I'm currently lusting after two big things. First is a new OLED 4K TV. This is particularly dumb because I don't have access to much 4k content and I already have a perfectly good, working TV with a nice picture. The OLED display is just soooo good.

The other one is worse, much worse. I want a C8 Corvette... badly. I wouldn't buy one new but a rear-mid engined, DCT trans Vette has been a drool-inducing dream for some time. Do want! I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out indefinitely once they start hitting the used market, assuming there's no big issues (never buy the first year of a Vette generation).

The struggle is real.

C8 looks like an amazing car and hopefully it comes to Australia so it can shake up our bloated performance car market. Am contemplating whether to get a used C8, 540C or 570S as my next toy, but I'd only do that in about 5-6 years as a halfway "reward" if my 12 year FIRE plan is still on track. Otherwise I couldn't justify the lavish expenditure.

American GenX

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2372 on: February 08, 2020, 07:02:48 PM »
I kind of lust for a newer or updated house that is much larger than I need, in a quiet neighborhood (or in the country) far from RR tracks, airports, and busy streets/roads.

Also an electric bike.

ROF Expat

• Bristles
« Reply #2373 on: February 08, 2020, 11:27:29 PM »
A paid-off mortgage.

Next up on the stupid list: a geothermal system to replace our oil burner when it dies, and a solar array to mostly replace our electric utility (when the roof needs replacing).  The site of our house is not really amenable to either one -- the $$ required for both would probably be better spent on real estate transaction fees by moving to a house in a more suitable location.

Congratulations!  I know there are those who will criticize and say that what you're doing is mathematically inefficient.  I'm not one of them.  I paid mine off early last year.  It felt great then, and it still feels good now. 

grobinski

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • FIREd - 02.03.20!
« Reply #2374 on: February 09, 2020, 05:54:22 AM »
I still want AirPods, my headphones are hot and heavy for the gym but can not pull the trigger on $400 to get them (very expensive where I live).

Why not try a pair of knock-offs for $30-$50?

https://www.cnet.com/news/i-compared-32-airpods-knockoffs-to-the-real-thing-heres-what-i-found-out/

drunkenNoodles

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2375 on: February 09, 2020, 05:56:53 AM »
A smartcar or smart fortwo. Would love to have something relatively "parkable" for nyc streets. But, working 7 days a week guarantees i'll be moving it for alternate sides parking more than actually driving it.

Bird In Hand

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2376 on: February 09, 2020, 07:49:27 AM »
A paid-off mortgage.

Congratulations!  I know there are those who will criticize and say that what you're doing is mathematically inefficient.  I'm not one of them.  I paid mine off early last year.  It felt great then, and it still feels good now.

Thank you!  Obviously I included mortgage payoff as a "stupid thing" in a tongue-in-cheek way.  I understand the perspective of people who think it's a bad idea, but we will NOT turn this thread into yet-another-mortgage-payoff debate!  :D

DadJokes

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2377 on: February 10, 2020, 03:39:36 PM »
A couple new board games: Root and Inis.

Both of them are $50+. Root is already owned by another member of our gaming group. And I only want Inis based off of recommendations from the internet and watching a couple videos.

I'll try to play Inis at a board game convention in March before making a decision on it, but I'm definitely getting Root. It's just too beautiful of a game to pass up.

JLee

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2378 on: February 10, 2020, 03:41:33 PM »
I want a Tesla Model 3..

PDXTabs

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2379 on: February 10, 2020, 03:46:00 PM »
Dan Wesson Vigil CCO.

shawndoggy

• Bristles
« Reply #2380 on: February 11, 2020, 04:25:15 PM »
Miata.  dammit I want a Miata.  Bad.  NC is fine.  don't need to mortgage the farm.

Villanelle

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2381 on: February 11, 2020, 04:34:24 PM »
I'm researching rentals for our possible move to Hawaii.  And I am lusting hard after some pretty incredible properties that I know I should never even consider.  You'd think that a $4700 budget would get you a lot.  You'd be wrong (unless you want a large commute and/or to be in the middle of the rain forest so that you have to drive everywhere).

big_owl

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2382 on: February 14, 2020, 02:28:10 PM »
I convinced my spouse that we should buy an F12 Berlinetta next year but now I'm having problems with my trigger finger.  I want that NA V12 so bad though.

Bloop Bloop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2383 on: February 14, 2020, 03:52:13 PM »
What about a Vanquish - that has the best V12 I've ever heard.

big_owl

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2384 on: February 14, 2020, 06:18:07 PM »
What about a Vanquish - that has the best V12 I've ever heard.

If you're gonna buy a V12, it's gotta be a Ferrari. Once you ride Italian you never go back.

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
  • Pronouns: they/them
What's the stupidest thing you're lusting after right now?
« Reply #2385 on: February 15, 2020, 07:57:26 PM »
Clothes dryer. In the past it would have been stupid and unnecessary due to our climate (hot and dry in summer and cold and dry in winter so drying stuff on the washing line outside is usually fine).

But. We now have several weeks worth of washing that has accumulated. In the past 3 months we’ve had dangerous smoke and dust, high fire risk, damaging storms and now heavy rainfall and v high humidity. There’s only been a couple of days since November that we could hang out our clothes to dry. Drying them inside only makes sense when the air quality is ok and humidity not too bad.

So now I want a clothes dryer in the carport so I can have clean clothes and towels.

Edited to add: we have no space inside for a clothes dryer. Does anyone know how well dryers handle severe air pollution? (Think, top ten worst pollution in the world) as in, would your clothes smell of smoke if there is severe smoke?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 09:13:04 PM by Astatine »

AnnaGrowsAMustache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2386 on: February 15, 2020, 10:52:16 PM »
Clothes dryer. In the past it would have been stupid and unnecessary due to our climate (hot and dry in summer and cold and dry in winter so drying stuff on the washing line outside is usually fine).

But. We now have several weeks worth of washing that has accumulated. In the past 3 months we’ve had dangerous smoke and dust, high fire risk, damaging storms and now heavy rainfall and v high humidity. There’s only been a couple of days since November that we could hang out our clothes to dry. Drying them inside only makes sense when the air quality is ok and humidity not too bad.

So now I want a clothes dryer in the carport so I can have clean clothes and towels.

Edited to add: we have no space inside for a clothes dryer. Does anyone know how well dryers handle severe air pollution? (Think, top ten worst pollution in the world) as in, would your clothes smell of smoke if there is severe smoke?

Screw that, fire, storms etc etc. Sounds awful.

I have a decent line drying climate. I rarely use my dryer, which was free from a friend who upgraded, but it's bloody handy on the odd day when it is needed. For your situation, would you have a neighbour who would let you use theirs or something?

SailingOnASmallSailboat

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2387 on: February 16, 2020, 06:23:57 AM »
Stupidest thing I'm lusting after right now?

iPhone 11 Pro. I want it for the camera. It's stupid because I have a fully functional (except for Google Fi, but that's a whole other rant) iPhone 7.

RWTL

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2388 on: February 16, 2020, 09:09:47 AM »
Stupidest thing I'm lusting after right now?

iPhone 11 Pro. I want it for the camera. It's stupid because I have a fully functional (except for Google Fi, but that's a whole other rant) iPhone 7.

I just ditched Google Fi and an iPhone 7 plus for a iPhone 11 and Verizon.  Verizon gave me $350 for the old phone and I wanted to switch carriers anyway.  Google Fi kept dropping my business calls.  Neither is ultra frugal, but I don't regret either decision.

BoomBoomMancini

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2389 on: February 16, 2020, 10:19:41 AM »

Well Corvettes are mustachian ;)

Used ones are cheap.
They're reliable.
Parts are cheap and available.
They get good gas mileage.

Can you tell I've been talking myself into it? :)

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2390 on: February 17, 2020, 12:29:07 AM »

Screw that, fire, storms etc etc. Sounds awful.

I have a decent line drying climate. I rarely use my dryer, which was free from a friend who upgraded, but it's bloody handy on the odd day when it is needed. For your situation, would you have a neighbour who would let you use theirs or something?

Thank you for the commiserations! I don’t think any of our neighbors who we regularly chat with have one (they’re not super common in lower socioeconomic suburbs like mine). We know one family with one but they live a long way from us.

Will continue to think about getting one... Maybe we’ll look in a few months

mspym

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2391 on: February 17, 2020, 01:06:34 AM »
An Hermes Lindy 26 bag. This is super stupid
1) They don't sell them here anymore so you can't try them out first to even see if it works
2) They retail for THOUSANDS of dollars, on the resale market, like 5-10USD for a second hand bag.
3) I have hyper-specific colour requirements, making sourcing even more difficult
4) I have philosophical disagreements with their entire pricing model and the nonsense they put prospective buyers through [full-on middle finger gestures *here*]
5) I 100% don't need another bag
6) Did I mention it's a handbag?
7) If I did get a dupe, so I could see if it worked for me, then I'd be a person who owns a replica bag

And yet, it meets all my functional design requirements (which so seldom happen!) and I think it looks lovely. But this is a really really stupid thing to yearn for and I am just waiting for this fever to pass.

Bloop Bloop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2392 on: February 17, 2020, 02:27:40 AM »
Totally get where you're coming from. Craftmanship is alluring. Resale on those things is good too. Buy it as your work bag and you can depreciate it over time.

It's obviously not Mustachian, but there's more to life than being a disciple of the MMM sect.

yogagirl95

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2393 on: February 17, 2020, 11:26:58 AM »
My iphone 7 died after almost 3 and half years of heavy usage.  I got the iphone 11, and I only pay $15 a month on a group plan so I don't feel too bad about the money.  I was going to get an 8 but honestly they price difference wasn't worth it. Apple gave me $120 for trade as it still powered up.

NaN

• Bristles
« Reply #2394 on: February 17, 2020, 08:30:24 PM »
Article Otio lounge chair

englishteacheralex

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2395 on: February 17, 2020, 09:22:24 PM »
1) They don't sell them here anymore so you can't try them out first to even see if it works
2) They retail for THOUSANDS of dollars, on the resale market, like 5-10USD for a second hand bag.
3) I have hyper-specific colour requirements, making sourcing even more difficult
4) I have philosophical disagreements with their entire pricing model and the nonsense they put prospective buyers through [full-on middle finger gestures *here*]
7) If I did get a dupe, so I could see if it worked for me, then I'd be a person who owns a replica bag

And yet, it meets all my functional design requirements (which so seldom happen!) and I think it looks lovely. But this is a really really stupid thing to yearn for and I am just waiting for this fever to pass.

Just out of curiosity, I googled this. It looks like a nice bag. I could buy it with the click of a button for $9k. What's "the nonsense they put prospective buyers through"? Seems the same as any online purchase from what I could see...although of course I would never in 1000 years go through with the purchase, so maybe that's where they require a birth certificate and your W-2s for the past five years?

I know with those Berkin Bag things you have to do a whole weird shenanigans to get one, so is that the problem?

What a relief to have something other than cars on this thread! I rarely lust after anything stupid, so it's fun to live vicariously through the lusts of others. But car lust is so boring to me.

Astatine

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2396 on: February 17, 2020, 09:44:09 PM »

What a relief to have something other than cars on this thread! I rarely lust after anything stupid, so it's fun to live vicariously through the lusts of others. But car lust is so boring to me.

I know right. (My clothes dryer lust was boring but at least it was Not A Car)

Here’s another boring but Not A Car one: a new garage door with an automatic door opener. The new garage door is a need but the automatic opener is definitely a want.

mspym

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2397 on: February 17, 2020, 10:48:01 PM »

Just out of curiosity, I googled this. It looks like a nice bag. I could buy it with the click of a button for $9k. What's "the nonsense they put prospective buyers through"? Seems the same as any online purchase from what I could see...although of course I would never in 1000 years go through with the purchase, so maybe that's where they require a birth certificate and your W-2s for the past five years?

I know with those Berkin Bag things you have to do a whole weird shenanigans to get one, so is that the problem?

They do the purchasing shenanigans for the Birken/Kelly/Constance handbags and the whole thing puts a bad taste in my mouth. "oooo let's see if you are worthy of being offered the chance to pay >$12kUSD for one of our bags..."

But they are still nice bags well made by craftsmen. I just don't think the price is even close to being justified, esp since they are not something the Australian stores sell so it would be a wild punt. 

ditheca

• Bristles
« Reply #2398 on: February 18, 2020, 12:05:12 AM »
I've been wanting an electric car for the past few years.  I live in a townhouse with a communal parking lot; there is no way I could charge one.

Obviously I have to upgrade to a new house with a garage.

... but I rarely drive more than 5 miles from home.

Dillydally

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2399 on: February 18, 2020, 11:57:27 AM »
 Toyota landcruiser 79 series. Luckily, they are pretty much impossible to import to North America.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 07:16:26 PM by Dillydally »