Author Topic: Video exposing Poor choices, financial, personal.  (Read 3505 times)

BTDretire

• Magnum Stache
Video exposing Poor choices, financial, personal.
« on: August 27, 2018, 01:06:33 PM »
Here's a video of a repo guy reposesing a truck for non payment on a bond.
It shows several bad financial decisions and personal decisions that got some of her troubles started.
Your welcome to ignore the eye candy. Or not.

Oh, ewe, uh, I just finished the end of the video, I warn you don't, please stop when the is repo show is over,
do not watch the commercial. You've been warned.
It's kinda funny with repo man staying in his personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbNXItYOxbo

BTDretire

• Magnum Stache
Re: Video exposing Poor choices, financial, personal.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 07:06:41 PM »
Here's a video of a repo guy reposesing a truck for non payment on a bond.
It shows several bad financial decisions and personal decisions that got some of her troubles started.
Your welcome to ignore the eye candy. Or not.

Oh, ewe, uh, I just finished the end of the video, I warn you don't, please stop when the is repo show is over,
do not watch the commercial. You've been warned.
It's kinda funny with repo man staying in his personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbNXItYOxbo
Since no one has replied, probably don't have 25 minutes to spend, I'll describe a little.
 Bondsman comes with tow truck to repo young ladies truck. She is out on bond and used the truck as collateral and has not made the bond payments. The lady and her boy friend are unloading gravel from the truck as landscaping in their backyard.(Ding) The lady does not want him to take her truck and is pretty animate about it. The bondsman explains the last time you didn't pay, "we took you to jail you should have taken it more seriously this time" (Ding) Boyfriend makes attempts at keeping her under control and wants to allow the bondsman to take the truck.
 They want to remove the stone from the truck, bondsman gives them 5 minutes. While cleaning up the tailgate to allow it to close, they disclose they had a vacation planned for the kids. (Ding)  Bondsman say's, "you weren't taking the kids on vacation" the reply we always take the kids on vacation, we just got back from 8 states, four National parks. (Ding) Then she starts arguing, this (repo) is going to put me behind even more.
 Tailgate is closed, bondsman say's, Ok the truck has a breathalyzer in it, (Ding) are you going to blow in it to start the truck. She says no, I've been drinking (Ding) I'm not going to jail.  Then she starts telling her boyfriend what are we going to do without a truck, Bondsman points out, pay the bond and you can get the truck back in two days. How am I going to pay that, Bondsman, "Cash", I don't have it, boyfriend says we can sell your earrings (Ding) or my art (Ding). Then she wants the bondsman to giver a little money to buy a bicycle since she won't have transportation.(no money for a bicycle, Ding)
 Boyfriend finally starts truck and drives around to the tow truck. Then it's said they're making payments on the truck. (Ding) And the are way upside down (Ding) and she is blaming the salesman for selling them the truck (Ding)
  I feel sorry for them, but she seems to have dug the hole herself.

Syonyk

• Magnum Stache
    • Syonyk's Project Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 10:12:01 PM »
That doesn't sound worth a 25 minute commitment to me.

There's no shortage of people being stupid. It's not really interesting.

marty998

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 02:55:09 AM »
Not clicking the link, but it this Operation Repo? So funny watching that show drunk...

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 09:32:30 AM »
Fast forwarding through it - - am so glad I don't have to deal with people on that level. Repo'ing the things they bought, dealing with bad behavior, etc.

Commercial - guy delivers boxers and cologne at GUNPOINT? WTH?

I'm ready for our country's obsession with guns to be over. The gun, the bulletproof vest, etc were all gratuitous parts of this video.

Show up, take the truck, deliver the men's grooming advice - but do it without the tactical gear.

Retire-Canada

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 09:35:29 AM »
This belongs in the shame and comedy sub-forum. Didn't bother watching it. Do we really need another example of people making poor financial choices?

wbranch

• Stubble
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2018, 12:37:28 PM »
I took a look at the youtube page and 99.9% sure those videos are scripted.

Khaetra

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2018, 12:44:32 PM »

Scripted reality.  There was a show called Airplane Repo and there is no way in hell that was not scripted, especially with all of the camera's and mic's involved.  Same with the video above.  All drama, not real, move along.

BTDretire

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2018, 06:16:48 PM »
What Youtube page?
 I understand scripted, but I really didn't see this as a scripted program.

inline five

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2018, 07:44:26 PM »
Yeah totally fake, pretty bad acting to boot...but the dude is entertainment with 3+ mil subscribers, good for him.

BTDretire

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2018, 06:21:24 AM »
If this is faked, I've been fooled. Yes the commercial is a commercial.

Cpa Cat

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2018, 06:28:06 AM »
How do you use a truck for collateral when they have a loan on it and you're upsidedown?

wbranch

• Stubble
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 10:13:16 AM »
What Youtube page?
 I understand scripted, but I really didn't see this as a scripted program.

The youtube page for the video you posted... there are a ton of videos and some of them are extremely fake. Some of it might be ad-libbed, so not a completely scripted. Like Khaetra said, the video quality including the audio would not be that good if it was real. Would the actual people getting stuff repo'd sign off on having their faces shown?

I searched the maker of the video and they first became famous for prank videos. Some do look entertaining.

Dr. Pepper

• Stubble
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2018, 09:27:53 PM »
The video posted is clearly faked, for entertainment, I mean the guy wearing body armor with 'bail enforcement agent' lol.