Author Topic: should I jump into Walmart, or stiff 'em?  (Read 8120 times)

solon

• Handlebar Stache
should I jump into Walmart, or stiff 'em?
« on: October 08, 2018, 03:39:32 PM »
Just thinking out loud. If you hear anything interesting, chime in!

I lost my job last week. The first thing I did was apply for Unemployment Insurance. I can start collecting next week, and I'll be getting $509 per week.

I also applied for a job as a cashier at Walmart. It'll keep me busy and bring in a few dollars while I look for more substantial work. The pay is $11/hr, and I'll be working 24hrs/week, which works out to $264 per week.

Seems like I'd be better off with the UI.

Some other benefits of working at Walmart:
1 - The hiring manager was pretty impressed with me and seemed to think I could move up fast (or faster than usual, anyway). It would be good to get started on that. If Walmart ends up being my forever-home I want to get through the low ranks quickly.
2 - I get to meet people, have human contact, network with them, and hopefully find better and better jobs through the network. I don't know the value of a network, but I know there IS value. Definitely wouldn't have that with UI.
3 - Can start the 401k plan immediately. Maybe just put my whole paycheck in there? Can also start the employee stock purchase plan immediately. You buy the stock at market price, but Walmart throws in another 15%. (If you buy $100 of stock, Walmart buys you another $15.)

I also have an interview this week with a tech company I used to work for. That salary would be significantly higher. Fortunately I can put off the Walmart decision until after this interview, so I should have a pretty good idea if I'll get that job. But I'll need to make a decision on Walmart before I could expect an offer from the tech company. Normally I wouldn't be too worried about just quitting Walmart after a month or so, but a good friend of mine who has worked at Walmart for 28 years (and is highly regarded by management) just spoke highly of me to the personnel manager, and I'm worried my quitting so soon would reflect poorly on her.

terran

• Magnum Stache
Re: should I jump into Walmart, or stiff 'em?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 03:53:35 PM »
I certainly wouldn't feel bad about collecting unemployment while you search for your next job. You paid into it, and that's what it's their for. I don't believe you have an obligation to take ANY job you can get.

What level of employment did you come from? Is cashier at Walmart appropriate or "should" you be able to get something more management track. I don't see the point in starting at the bottom if your education and experience should let you enter at a higher level. If that's not the case and you see a future for yourself there, then it could make sense though.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 03:59:11 PM »
I certainly wouldn't feel bad about collecting unemployment while you search for your next job. You paid into it, and that's what it's their for. I don't believe you have an obligation to take ANY job you can get.

What level of employment did you come from? Is cashier at Walmart appropriate or "should" you be able to get something more management track. I don't see the point in starting at the bottom if your education and experience should let you enter at a higher level. If that's not the case and you see a future for yourself there, then it could make sense though.

Oh, I don't feel bad about collecting unemployment. I just think it's crazy that it's so much more than actual, paying, part time work. Financially, I would be better off skipping Walmart and living off UI until something better comes along.

I'm in software. I normally make quite a bit more than the Walmart numbers. But I think it would just be fun to work there, maybe temporarily until a better job comes along, or maybe I'd keep the job even after something better comes along, working a few evenings a week.

Askel

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 04:14:42 PM »
Around here, if you manage to actually fill out an application and show up reasonably coherent for the interview, Walmart will hire you (also assuming you show up for the first day which isn't always a given). 

I'd take the UI and spend my time volunteering and getting involved in other projects that would grow my network and skills. Walmart will always be there. 

legalstache

• Stubble
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 04:18:32 PM »
I think you're overestimating how much you'd actually enjoy working at Walmart... it might be novel for a week or two but I don't think you'd get that much satisfaction out of it longer term. I'd collect UI and look for something else. Use the downtime to do activities you enjoy that you couldn't do working full time.

If you're actually serious about working at Walmart, and want to hear back from the tech job before you decide whether to accept Walmart, I think you should let Walmart know that. If they pull your offer because you couldn't decide in time, oh well, I'm sure you can find something similar.

memorytoast

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2018, 04:54:21 PM »
Before taking a job at walmart you may want to read some of the many reviews at glassdoor.com or indeed.com. I've read a book and bunches of articles that had first hand accounts from Walmart employees of what it was like and from that reading, working part-time there is not usually a picnic (to put it mildly). It probably does depend a lot on your manager, but I don't even buy things at Walmart, if avoidable, because of the horror stories I heard.

Lanthiriel

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 04:56:12 PM »
Definitely take the unemployment and wait for something better to come along. I see no benefits to working at Walmart for half of unemployment pay.

jim555

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 05:28:21 PM »
I would milk the unemployment until something really good came up.

Laura Ingalls

• Stubble
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 05:32:26 PM »
What state are you collecting in?

In some you can do both at the same time.  I collected in MN while working part-time.  Every dollar I earned decreased my unemployment .50 but I was still eligible for the same total amount it just lasted longer.

I saw CO and looked up the rules https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdle/working-collecting
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 05:39:17 PM by Laura Ingalls »

letired

• Pencil Stache
    • Needs More Glitter
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 06:39:08 PM »
I'm a little bit confused about your mention of networking at Walmart. If you are working as a cashier, all your coworkers are also cashiers or managers, and you don't have time to actually talk to customers, so I'm not sure who you're going to be networking with to get that better job.

Slow2FIRE

• Bristles
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 07:26:48 PM »
Don't take the walmart job or delay the start date for a bit longer until you can be sure on the current interview.

But really, I don't think you should take the walmart job.  If you want to network in Software (or Tech in general) do any of the following:
1.  Take a refresher programming night class as you will meet many professionals there.  I scored an interview with Nuance a long time ago through this route.
2.  Join a meetup group that has to do with software gaming, or any software issues.  I've met lead artists of several medium sized gaming software companies and Microsoft lead prototyper developers and QA Test managers through these type of channels.
3.  Go to an event put on by one of the large software companies.  I used to go the Microsoft developer day stuff and meet all types of people...plus I have a few free t-shirts and scored a free copy of MS Office once upon a time many years ago.

Of course, where you are located may have a HUGE impact on the availability of said meetups.  I did all this in the Seattle area.  However, I've already met a few people from SAS and RedHat in the short time I've been in the Raleigh area.  Wasn't necessarily trying to network, but us nerdy folk can be found outside playing Pokemon frequently (and I've met a mix of other Engineers, Software Developers and Scientists from quite a few different companies playing Pokemon on a "community day").

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 07:37:01 PM »
When I first applied to Walmart, 2 weeks ago, I intended it to be part-time-in-the-evenings. Just to earn a little extra cash in my free time. I always meant to have TWO jobs - the regular full time job, and the part time Walmart job. When I lost the full time job, and got a call from Walmart to come in for an interview, suddenly Walmart seemed like a savior. But I think you guys are right, I don't really want to be a cashier. Instead, I think I'll go back to plan A. I'll take the Walmart job now, but stay in the hunt for a new full time tech job. When I get the new job, Walmart can go back to part-time-in-the-evenings.

teen persuasion

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 06:46:43 AM »
Wait, only $11/hr ?

DS4 got a summer job at Wal-Mart, and he was making $12 something stocking shelves (daytime, not 3rd shift differential).  His schedule was all over the place unpredictable.  One week he had 40 hours, 9-5 days.  Next week he started at 2:30pm, and had only 22 hours.  He never did quite figure out who his immediate supervisor was, or exactly which department he was assigned to - broadly it was grocery, but not dairy (where his first day of training started, but he wasn't on that track).  The supervisor mystery might have been vacations and substitutions, or transfers, or ??  He just rolled with it - came in, did what someone told him to do, or if no one knew what was going on he just found something that needed doing: reshops, stocking not completed by previous shift, reorganizing messed up aisles, etc.

Laura Ingalls

• Stubble
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2018, 02:10:27 PM »
When I first applied to Walmart, 2 weeks ago, I intended it to be part-time-in-the-evenings. Just to earn a little extra cash in my free time. I always meant to have TWO jobs - the regular full time job, and the part time Walmart job. When I lost the full time job, and got a call from Walmart to come in for an interview, suddenly Walmart seemed like a savior. But I think you guys are right, I don't really want to be a cashier. Instead, I think I'll go back to plan A. I'll take the Walmart job now, but stay in the hunt for a new full time tech job. When I get the new job, Walmart can go back to part-time-in-the-evenings.

You can work at wal-mart and collect some unemployment.  Click on my link.

daveed

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Instagram
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2018, 06:45:54 AM »
Solon,

I worked as a cashier at WalMart for 2+ years about 10 years ago. Was a good job at the time but definitely a motivation for me to get an education and get a better career long-term. Ping me if you have any questions about the specifics.

PROS: Easy, chill, you get to talk to people.

CONS: They'll want you to sell WalMart credit cards to customers, track your IPH (items per hour), and keep you on a very strict & inflexible schedule. There's upward mobility but it will take a long time to even apply to move up the ladder, and when you do, the pay + responsibility + hours really aren't much better. You'd go Cashier -> CSM (customer service manager, managing cashiers) -> Department Manager -> Store Manager, etc.

IMHO there are many better and more rewarding & personal places to work part time for BaristaFIish. You're a cog in a giant machine at WalMart. But that's just my 2 cents.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2018, 07:39:18 AM »
Yes, check your state unemployment office to see if you can get the difference in pay. You may be able to get a partial unemployment check and your WM check.

However, WM is a horrible place to work. My best friend who used to be in management...long story...has worked for WM for almost 10 years. She has had no interest in working her way up the ladder. She just took a job as a customer service manager which is a terrible job. She has to deal with the cashiers, many who are barely able to do the job and deal with the customers for which many are rude and nasty. The schedules are always messed up. Coworkers call out sick and leave you holding the bag. Many times cashiers are slipped counterfeit money. Black Friday is hell on earth day. You have to work most of the holidays and I think Sunday pay is not OT pay. WM has figured out how to take away anything that they can. They keep putting in self scans and doing away with actual cashiers. They are introducing U scans where the customer shops with the scanner. Eventually, I believe their goal is to eliminate people. They try to keep as many employees as PT so they don't have to give benefits.

The one thing you said that I could agree on is dumping your pay into the 401k. That is the one 'nice' thing they have and probably because most workers can't afford to contribute into it. However, see if you can contribute immediately and when the match kicks in.

If you are a 16 year old it might be 'fun' to work there. As an adult, NOT! I have heard a million stories from my friend and it is no place I could work unless I was starving to death.  Or I might suck it up for a year or two to sock money into the 401K. They also have cheap health insurance too.

Oh, and if you do get into management, they move you around a lot. From day shift to night shift for a year. They shuffle managers around all the time. They also send you to Walmart Academy sometimes for two weeks at a time. If you don't pass the tests they demote you to a lower position. Not fun at all...

A lot of employees you will have to work with are problematic. Some are just not motivated to work and are absent a lot. Eventually they get fired. Some have psychological problems. A lot have no work ethic at all. Some of the stores have lots of openings because they pay so low and can't keep anyone for any length of time. Good luck on working at WM!

EricEng

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2018, 10:36:38 AM »
Leave all mention of working walmart off future applications to professional jobs.  Work gap is better than having that on there.  If they even hire you, they would use that to justify drastically reducing your pay or hiring you at a lower level.  "Oh you made 11/hr at Walmart, then you should be happy at $2/hr (via salary) instead of $30+/hr equivalent."

Exception to above being for those who worked Walmart (basic labor) before/while finishing college.  I speak from first hand experience on this when I took a temporary technician job at $25/hr while looking for my next engineering position.  HR specifically told me my temp job pay was limiting what they could offer.

therethere

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2018, 10:48:29 AM »
The good thing about working in retail when you have a professional degree is you DGAF. It's a lot easier to not give a crap about crazy customers, bad policies, or inconsistent spineless management. I mean if a customer goes off on you realistically you actually have the power to walk away. So when customers would go crazy or tell me I was wrong I thought it was pretty comical. If you were working there because you had to it can get very degrading because you don't have power to stand up for yourself. Retail management is not a job I would ever wish upon anyone.

I worked at a home improvement store when I couldn't find an engineering job. It may have limited my next salary offer. But at the time I thought it was important to put on since my employment gap was >2 years. I also purposely took a cashier supervisor position so I could show I was thinking outside the box to expand my skills. I suprisingly found a professional reference there, an engineer who was working there simply for a social outlet. So I would say it depends...

mizzourah2006

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2018, 11:07:18 AM »
3 - Can start the 401k plan immediately. Maybe just put my whole paycheck in there? Can also start the employee stock purchase plan immediately. You buy the stock at market price, but Walmart throws in another 15%. (If you buy $100 of stock, Walmart buys you another $15.)

You can start their 401k immediately, but I think it takes a year to get the 6% match.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 10:18:28 AM »
Update: I took the job. Orientation was yesterday.

I agree with the poster who said it's a lot easier if you have a degree. I was actually kind of amused the whole time. I couple people were talking to me like they assumed I would be moving up the ladder. But I was just thinking, "why would I do THAT?" It's much less weight on my shoulders down here, and kind of funny to watch all the managers run around like what they're doing is important.

At one point the store manager was trying to guilt us into showing up for our shifts (apparently, that's a problem). She asked, how many of you here need this job? It was a rhetorical question - she assumed, of course, all of us need the job. And I was thinking, "heh, I could do better on Unemployment Insurance". (Side note: I am still filing for UI. My Walmart work will decrease my UI pay, but not by much.) The training coordinator was talking about the awesome quarterly bonuses. He said he really liked it because he could spend it on his family and do something nice for them once a quarter. And I was thinking, "well, mine will go straight to the 401k, along with all my other pay". There is no way in hell I will tell anyone there that my paycheck goes into the 401k.

The next step is I go in for four hours of computer-based training tomorrow.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 10:19:16 AM »

You can start their 401k immediately, but I think it takes a year to get the 6% match.

Yeah, you have to be there a year to get the match.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 10:21:54 AM »
Leave all mention of working walmart off future applications to professional jobs.  Work gap is better than having that on there.  If they even hire you, they would use that to justify drastically reducing your pay or hiring you at a lower level.  "Oh you made 11/hr at Walmart, then you should be happy at $2/hr (via salary) instead of $30+/hr equivalent."

Exception to above being for those who worked Walmart (basic labor) before/while finishing college.  I speak from first hand experience on this when I took a temporary technician job at $25/hr while looking for my next engineering position.  HR specifically told me my temp job pay was limiting what they could offer.

Good point, I'll keep this in mind. I'm planning on having another full-time job soon, so the unemployment gap should be pretty short. I'll just explain the gap by saying I was looking for work. And I think I'll keep the Walmart job even after I get another job, just to stay productive and keep a little more cash rolling in.

EricEng

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 10:46:47 AM »

Good point, I'll keep this in mind. I'm planning on having another full-time job soon, so the unemployment gap should be pretty short. I'll just explain the gap by saying I was looking for work. And I think I'll keep the Walmart job even after I get another job, just to stay productive and keep a little more cash rolling in.
Best to explain gaps as spent on education or training.  Good luck getting Wal Mart to schedule your shifts around the primary job.  Lot of those places don't give consistent hours or work around your times.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 02:13:22 PM »
Solon, Please keep posting your funny stories of WM! My friend who has worked there for years and made me laugh so many times and fall off my chair at the absurdities of WM!

Good on your investing in the 401K! Love it!

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2018, 02:14:21 PM »
Did you know Walmart has a company cheer? It's true. And they perform this cheer at every meeting, which is every day.

Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk7qF2eXkgQ

MilesTeg

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2018, 02:44:29 PM »

Oh, I don't feel bad about collecting unemployment. I just think it's crazy that it's so much more than actual, paying, part time work. Financially, I would be better off skipping Walmart and living off UI until something better comes along.

I'm in software. I normally make quite a bit more than the Walmart numbers. But I think it would just be fun to work there, maybe temporarily until a better job comes along, or maybe I'd keep the job even after something better comes along, working a few evenings a week.

Take the UI, and find a job with good mental health benefits? (I kid, but seriously, you WANT to work at Wal Mart?)

swampwiz

• Bristles
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2018, 04:47:00 PM »
Just thinking out loud. If you hear anything interesting, chime in!

I lost my job last week. The first thing I did was apply for Unemployment Insurance. I can start collecting next week, and I'll be getting $509 per week.

I also applied for a job as a cashier at Walmart. It'll keep me busy and bring in a few dollars while I look for more substantial work. The pay is $11/hr, and I'll be working 24hrs/week, which works out to $264 per week.

Seems like I'd be better off with the UI.

Some other benefits of working at Walmart:
1 - The hiring manager was pretty impressed with me and seemed to think I could move up fast (or faster than usual, anyway). It would be good to get started on that. If Walmart ends up being my forever-home I want to get through the low ranks quickly.
2 - I get to meet people, have human contact, network with them, and hopefully find better and better jobs through the network. I don't know the value of a network, but I know there IS value. Definitely wouldn't have that with UI.

I also have an interview this week with a tech company I used to work for. That salary would be significantly higher. Fortunately I can put off the Walmart decision until after this interview, so I should have a pretty good idea if I'll get that job. But I'll need to make a decision on Walmart before I could expect an offer from the tech company. Normally I wouldn't be too worried about just quitting Walmart after a month or so, but a good friend of mine who has worked at Walmart for 28 years (and is highly regarded by management) just spoke highly of me to the personnel manager, and I'm worried my quitting so soon would reflect poorly on her.

I used to be a temporary computer programmer - take jobs and then take time off (a bit like being a part-time Moustacher, LOL) - and whenever I would get laid off, I would suck on the unemployment benefits teat for all I could.  I couldn't fathom taking a job for less pay than the benefits (I think you get the difference, so it's like you are working for free).  But then again, I'm a proud Welfare Rother.

And you're in CO.  Don't you have a mountain you could ski on instead of working?

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2018, 04:52:02 PM »

Take the UI, and find a job with good mental health benefits? (I kid, but seriously, you WANT to work at Wal Mart?)

Pride is one of the deadly sins. I'm not too proud to put on that blue smock and belt out the cheer!

In all seriousness, there are a few reasons why this is a good choice for me. I'm getting out of my comfort zone. I'm meeting whole KINDS of people that I wouldn't normally meet. I'm eating less and burning a few more calories because I'm on my feet a lot more. In the end it probably won't have been any better than just taking the UI by itself, but I still think I'll enjoy this brief chapter in my life.

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2018, 04:57:25 PM »
I used to be a temporary computer programmer - take jobs and then take time off (a bit like being a part-time Moustacher, LOL) - and whenever I would get laid off, I would suck on the unemployment benefits teat for all I could.  I couldn't fathom taking a job for less pay than the benefits (I think you get the difference, so it's like you are working for free).  But then again, I'm a proud Welfare Rother.

And you're in CO.  Don't you have a mountain you could ski on instead of working?

What's a Welfare Rother? You take the welfare money and put it into a Roth?

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2018, 12:16:58 PM »
I have had 2 entire 8-hour shifts of nothing but sitting by myself doing computer based training modules. AND I'M NOT DONE! I have one more today that should be about an hour.

I haven't met any of my co-workers. I know the trainer guy, and the other people in my class, but they are all in other departments and we won't see much of each other after training.

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2018, 01:08:42 PM »
Solon, wait till you get to know your coworkers and all their drama!

I told my friend she should have kept a journal and written a book on all the people she has worked with at WM! If I were you I would pick up a journal and document your days and goings ons! I kid you not, you will meet people that will curl your toes and make you fall on the floor laughing and shake your head like a rattle! You will have written a book that will be an instant hit!

Roadrunner53

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2019, 07:24:32 AM »
Solon, are you still working at Walmart? If so, how is it going?

My friend keeps telling me about the drama at her store. Counterfeit money, cashiers being dragged off by cops for stealing money, mental breakdowns of upper management, half the staff calling out during the polar vortex. On an on it goes.

soccerluvof4

• Walrus Stache
  • Retired at 50
    • My Journal
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2019, 12:31:21 PM »
I think Solon seemingly has the right attitude and understands exactly what there doing and end goal is. I applaud you, have fun and share the stories with us!

englishteacheralex

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2019, 03:54:10 PM »
I am PTF-ing this thread so hard. Don't know how I missed it the first time. Please, Solon, give us an update!

solon

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2019, 11:09:08 AM »
PTFing so hard!

Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you all, my adoring fans. I got a job as an accountant shortly after I started at Walmart. I wanted to keep both jobs, so I could fill my evening hours, and to bring home a little extra cash. But I found I just couldn't work two jobs - too mentally draining I guess.  My accounting job is a lot more challenging and pays a lot better, so I kept it and dropped Walmart. I only worked at Walmart for 4 weeks.

Leaving was interesting. I walked in to give my immediate notice, 15 minutes before I was supposed to start my shift.
  • I talked to a CSM (like a head cashier). He was really disappointed and actually whined, "But I really liked you...!" I got the feeling he had been looking forward to working with a little higher caliber cashier.
  • The department head (the CSM's boss) instantly became very sympathetic. She said I needed to go do what I was made to do, and if I ever wanted to work there again just look her up.
  • On the way out I ran into a fellow cashier (an older lady) on her way in for her shift. I gave her the news and she was really happy for me. We talked a long time and she told me about her other job as an administrative assistant to a local college president. She thought I would do great as an accountant and wished me the best
Nobody was upset that I wouldn't be working my shift that day.

In 4 weeks at Walmart I didn't really get to know anyone very well. I don't have any stories of the type you all are hoping for. The people I worked with all seemed level-headed and sensible, although I don't know why they choose to work at Walmart. I think most of them could probably find better jobs somewhere else.

The customers were a different story. They ran the gamut from ultra-poor to ultra-wealthy (or as far as I could tell). We had young kids, elderly people barely able to walk, mothers with restless kids. I was surprised how many people still paid with paper checks. I also saw a lot of cash, credit cards, WIC, EBT, and Walmart Pay App. We got shoplifted from a lot. The managers told us we were not allowed to interrupt a shoplift in progress. We could ask if they needed any help, but that was it. All those shoplifters were on camera, and Walmart pursues shoplifters after the fact.

One time I was working the self-pay lanes, and there was a group of four teenage boys buying a bottle of cough syrup. We have to check ID for cough syrup. So I did - he was old enough - and I cleared the transaction. Five minutes later the CSM warns me that there are four teenage boys in the store trying to buy cough syrup, and if I see them I need to check all four of their IDs. Apparently they are making a game of getting away with cough syrup for some in the group who were underage. Oops.

DadJokes

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2019, 12:19:55 PM »
You certainly meet all types when you do any job that interacts with the public. I used to work graveyards at a convenience store in a college town, and there were some interesting encounters. I do miss the simpler times occasionally.

It's also nice that everyone at the Wal-Mart seemed to have your best interest at heart, instead of worrying about how your leaving would affect them.

Congrats on finding a "real" job. Maybe you'll find a way to do both in the future if you still want to.

soccerluvof4

• Walrus Stache
  • Retired at 50
    • My Journal
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2019, 02:10:47 PM »
Congrats!