Author Topic: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself  (Read 3317632 times)

FreeBear

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Say Hi and Introduce Yourself
« Reply #3850 on: January 21, 2019, 06:13:14 PM »
I, along with DW, have been FIRE'd for 4 years and are now in our 50's.  In our former life, we were DINKS making good money in a HCOL flyover city.  From the rest of the world's viewpoint, we were frugal.  We each saved and invested 10-40% of our income for most of our professional lives. 

In the context of this forum, we are not especially Mustachian.  We'd like to change this, though.  After 4 years in retirement, we're realizing that we aren't getting full value for all the money we spend.  DW and I want to grow into true Bad Asses an cut habits that are unhealthy for our bodies and 'stache, such as eating out several times a week.

Overall, we love retirement.  Wish we did it a decade earlier!  I admire all you twenty-something young guns who are plotting to escape the rat race.  I wish that I had all the resources and encouragement that is now available online. IRL, it's still crickets...   Everyone we know just wants more expensive experiences and stuff.  Keep the faith, you can escape, just like we did, maybe even sooner!

TRD

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3851 on: January 24, 2019, 02:09:50 AM »
I’m TRD I live in Southern California. My sister told me about MMM. Although I tend to be frugal, this is my first FIRE-related online community. I look forward to learning new things.

heiding

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3852 on: February 03, 2019, 05:07:32 PM »
Hello :)

My name is heidi(ng) and I have been reading the forum for a while - really enjoying it and feeling inspired!  I used to be extremely frugal by necessity, I've slipped into bad habits, and would like to curb that now.

I live in Canberra, Australia - I have two awesome kids who are grown up now and live in Melbourne.

I'm tackling a huge mortgage - I was a struggling single parent for years, and was finally able to buy my very first home just seven years ago.  I had it rented out from day one, as I couldn't afford the mortgage and I was fortunately going overseas to work.  I was very lucky to have had that opportunity, otherwise I'd still be renting.  I am looking for the best way to manage the mortgage.  I always figured I'd have to pay rent anyway, so I may as well spend that on my own place.

Looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully learning to grow a decent mo !

johnmcafee

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3853 on: February 07, 2019, 04:43:44 AM »
Hi!

My name is Jonh. I have recently joined this community, and I'm glad that I did. Found MMM through Google search. Don't remember what I was exactly looking for, however, I managed to get here :)

HoneyandSugar

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3854 on: February 07, 2019, 09:53:26 AM »
Hi! I've been lurking for a really long time so it's finally time to say hello. I'm a 37 single woman living in northern California with my two pups. I really want to post a case study but I opened that spreadsheet and it scared the bejeezus out of me. Clearly I am not mathematically inclined but I'm working on it :)

Fae

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3855 on: February 07, 2019, 01:05:41 PM »
Hi! I found MMM last January from a comment made on another site I frequent and it really struck a chord with me. I have been lurking for a long time, finally created an account a few months ago. I am 31 living with my husband (40) and our beautiful daughter who will turn one next month. I am looking forward to participating more in the forum, learning and holding myself more accountable for reaching my goals.

JSalazar

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Art
« Reply #3856 on: February 09, 2019, 08:30:31 PM »
Hi, I'm JSalazar!

I originally heard of MMM in 2014, and have followed the blog on-and-off, since then.

I'm trained as a bioinformaticist, and I do freelance illustration, on the side. I've also tried my hand at writing, and my interests are somewhat broad (everything from game theory to meta cognition.) I've been saving my money since I was a teenager, and wasn't a big spender, even before I found MMM. I intend to FIRE, in part to be able to devote more time to my research, art, and writing.

marymurphy

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3857 on: February 13, 2019, 02:11:44 PM »
Hi, I'm Mary and I just signed up for the forum. I came across the blog a few months ago and have been lurking but now I'd like to participate.

BDJay

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3858 on: February 13, 2019, 10:28:05 PM »
Hello,

My wife and I have playing with the FI/RE idea for a few years. This year we have some really big life changes. School, both of our jobs, kids, area of the country we live in... Lots of moving parts. It feels like a good time to immerse myself in the community a bit to help with some fresh ideas to help build our lives in an optimized and intentional manner in the face of all of this radical change.

Nice to meet you, my name is Jay

PhilsTheOne

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • CookLogic
« Reply #3859 on: February 14, 2019, 06:11:14 AM »
Hi All

My name is Phil and I'm thrilled to be part of this community :) I've been doing matched betting for the past few years and am now looking to branch out my money making independence as best I can.

Spawnycat

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3860 on: February 15, 2019, 09:10:32 AM »
Hi.  I've been lurking on the forum for a few weeks, and thought I should introduce myself.  I've been on the FIRE path for a while, since I read Your Money or Your Life in my early 30's, and am planning to leave full-time paid work later this year (I'm 50 now).  Now that I'm actually in a position to walk away, though, I'm interested in seeking out more like-minded folks to share experiences with, so it's great to know about this site!

Uno LeCavalier

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3861 on: February 21, 2019, 11:32:55 AM »
Hello. I'm David, 45 year old living in Denver with my wife and two boys. I'm here by way of a moment of clarity after my wife ran up $25,000 in credit card debt AFTER we had been gifted $15,000 to pay off our balances a year earlier. She handled our household finances and we never talked about things together, and she was scared to tell me what was going on. When I asked her what our CC balances were, I nearly had a heart attack when she told me. I expected we had run up another $7-9K. Hearing that we were at $25,000 just one year after being at $0 was a serious punch in the gut. But in all honesty, it was the best thing to happen to us in a long time. I knew our hair was on fire and that we were in the middle of a financial emergency. Things had to change immediately.

I've taken over our finances and we now have an eagle eye on our money (using Mint) and talk daily about our finances. In our first month alone we can already see the light at the end of tunnel. My wife is a gardener/landscaper and her work is pretty seasonal, and she picked up an extra job to get her total work up to full time during this slow season. We've identified and cut a ton of wasteful spending, and found lower rates for the spending items we need to keep. We're coming out ahead this month and quickly getting to a $5,000 emergency fund, and now have our sights set on that $25k in CC debt. We've been approved for a 6% HELOC which will go directly to our CC debt, and then we'll hammer away at the HELOC for the next 12-18 months. After that we plan to fully fund my 401K (already getting the employer match), and attack the $93k I have in student loan debt (3.125% federal loans). With lots of hard work and just a little luck, I believe we can be debt free except for our mortgage in 5 years - just in time for my 50th birthday.

I've been really motivated by everything I've read here, and I'm excited to be a part of the MMM community. I'm ready to get it done.

focals

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3862 on: February 25, 2019, 10:18:35 PM »
Hi,
This is Abhi (sounds like Bobby) from Portland, OR.
New member here but feeling old on a daily basis :)

Would love to meet up with some Moustacheans in or around Portland, OR.

Cheers.

Kookaburra Risotto

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3863 on: February 27, 2019, 04:41:21 AM »
Hi everyone. I've been reading on and off for a while and decided to finally take the plunge and start posting.

I'm in the UK and my husband and I are both academics. His job is permanent but mine isn't so that's an additional consideration for us when investing though we can survive quite comfortably on just one income. I'm 38 and have a chronic condition so while I do currently work full time I have no intention of working until the state retirement age of 68. We're late to the FIRE party but have great workplace pensions and a rental property so hopefully we can catch up eventually.

We're pretty frugal day to day but our one big weakness is travel. In all fairness, hot and humid climates are the only thing that give me any real sort of pain relief so I'm happy to own our decision to spend on travel and call it a necessity.

Nice to "meet" you all anyway, I don't know anyone mustachian in real life so I'm looking forward to talking to like-minded people.

Edit: Just to add that we have no debt other than mortgages (low rates) so there is no hair on fire emergency stopping us spending money on travel!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 04:07:50 AM by Kookaburra Risotto »

AMart123

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3864 on: February 28, 2019, 04:24:54 PM »
Hi - I'm Anna and I'm new and keen to start on this journey.

Research-Geek

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Automate it, and watch the snowball grow
« Reply #3865 on: March 01, 2019, 01:46:15 PM »
I am Jeff.  I am married with 4 wonderful teenage kids.
 I have been on the FI path for several years and I am just finally getting on the boards here- looooong overdue!

SotI

• Bristles
« Reply #3866 on: March 02, 2019, 05:25:33 AM »
Hello,

after lurking on the site for the past year or so, I have finally decided to register.
I don't like posting much on the internet but wanted to say “thank you” to all the active contributors here who have provided insightful information.

I am just a “Stranger on the Internet” (or SotI for short), and many things from the US do not quite fit my home country. I am also not one of the typical Mustachians, as I don't so much look for ER (I still have about 15 years to go until regular retirement age in my country),  but rather focus on FI, mostly.

The reason is that while I have a great life and work as it is, I don't quite trust the official political rhetoric in my country when it comes to retirement: on a linear trajectory, I would be able to count on a decent and comfortable state pension in 15 years. Unfortunately, political action speaks louder than words and I doubt the situation will be that rosey. So I rather want to tip the scale towards being able to retire independently, without any state funds. “Bail money”, so to speak.

My financial situation is not bad, but not good enough to be able to pull out yet. I tend to live well below my means, but not (yet) as frugal as many Mustachians here.
So, I am looking for ways to improve - or solidify - my situation (as fast as possible, but with certain limitations due to a couple of dependents I need to take care of and who account for the significant portion of 15-20% of my monthly net salary). I cannot discuss financials at home (which would induce anxiety attacks and depression to my DH), so being both the sole bread-winner and financial controller, I have to keep my own counsel.

This site and the forum is very much appreciate to help me find the areas that I can still improve in.

Joe Schmo

• Stubble
« Reply #3867 on: March 04, 2019, 09:49:04 AM »
I'm Joe.
I've basically listened to Dave Ramsey until I'm blue in the face. We have our dream home and the two least expensive cars in the neighborhood...debt free except the house and looking to take the next step(s)!!

JDKilo

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3868 on: March 04, 2019, 05:41:19 PM »
Hi.

Ellen Dempsey

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3869 on: March 07, 2019, 04:08:17 AM »
Hello everyone! My name is Ellen. I am a professional coach specializing in Leadership and Professional Development and a private investor. I'm happy to join you!

nowwhat?

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3870 on: March 07, 2019, 05:30:48 AM »
Hi- been a lurker for a few years, newly FIRE'd looking for new ideas and FIRE talk!!

Girlfriday17

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3871 on: March 08, 2019, 05:04:05 PM »
Hi My name is Leslie, live in Canada. Long time lurker. Finally figured it was time to join the conversation.

Zero007

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3872 on: March 09, 2019, 01:01:52 AM »
Hi, I've been looking at some of MMM's post every once in and awhile in the past few months, but someone last year open my eyes up to financial independence. For the longest time I've been feeling rather aimless at what I want out of life until I was introduce to the idea. I didn't continue to be mentor by the guy as I'm not into the whole network marketing or MLM stuff. However, it gave me something to strive for as I'm someone who values his autonomy and freedom. I also want the best out of life too.

I'm a 31 years old bachelor who lives with his older sister. I have a bachelor and master's in business management but unfortunately I've been stuck doing a job like Wal-Mart for 3 years due to not having the necessary "experience". I've been applying for jobs but haven't had much success. Instead of giving up I decided to go back to school and work towards an Associate in IT. I fully intend on achieving FIRE but I also got to get a job that pays a lot better while I'm working towards that. I hope to learn a lot from the forum and MMM's website so I can somehow achieve FIRE by my 40s. I would prefer to get there by my late 30s though but I'm going to give my a 10-15 years target window. If I can get there before I turn 40 then all the better.

SilverBirch

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3873 on: March 09, 2019, 11:18:25 AM »
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for awhile and I thought it might be time to join the board. I'm 30 and married. Our main battle these days is against lifestyle inflation creeping in as we get a bit more comfortable. FIRE is the best inspiration I've found to keep that under control. 

Keith Maison

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3874 on: March 11, 2019, 09:15:29 AM »
Hey! My name is Keith. I’m a private investor and house flipper. I invest in startup companies, real estate and stocks. I have fixed and flipped over 150 houses in the last 5 years. Also a big fan of winter sports and cinematography!

The Keen Saver

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Striving for FI, no plans to RE yet.
« Reply #3875 on: March 12, 2019, 05:58:33 AM »
Hi my name is Cian. I am a software developer who only recently graduated working and started working full-time.

I currently really enjoy what I am doing so don't see myself retiring early but I am particularly interested in financial security and eventually FI.

I have been reading the blog/forums for close to two years and finally decided to get involved.

Ch@d

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3876 on: March 12, 2019, 07:35:11 AM »
Hi Everyone!  I discovered MMM about 5-7 years ago when I was looking for a way to fix my cracked shower base and found his blog about making one out of concrete.  It worked great and I've been reading since.  I only noticed the forum about a year or so ago and finally decided to join the discussion. 

OutFab

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3877 on: March 15, 2019, 01:21:24 PM »
Hi everyone.  I'm Fab.  LGBTQ FIRE monster!  Started reading last year and haven't participated in the forum.  Looks like some friendly people here with lots of good ideas.  I'm well on my way to FIRE and figure another 8 - 10 years to hit my personal goals.  Looking forward to interacting with you wonderful peeps.

TheFIExplorer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Australian blogging my journey toward FI
    • The FI Explorer
« Reply #3878 on: March 15, 2019, 11:00:11 PM »
Hi All

I am a 40 something guy (and blogger) living in Australia interested in sharing what I learn along the way, and connecting with people who are either on or considering the same journey.

I first discovered MMM only a couple of years ago and well into a long standing journey and interest in FI which really goes back over 15 years. Depending on how you measure it, I'm around 70-90% of the way there!

Look forward to exploring the journey and exchanging ideas with you all.

Wrenchturner

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #3879 on: March 16, 2019, 01:37:58 PM »
Hello all, long time lurker and attempted Mustachian here.

I turn wrenches and other related tools.  Pretty new to investing and making decent income.

Looking forward to good conversation with like-minded people!

Retireatee1

• Stubble
    • Retireator.org
« Reply #3880 on: March 17, 2019, 03:29:37 PM »
Former lurker turned member Larry here.

I'm a 40-something software engineer working in the medical devices industry.  I previously worked for a large company and had daydreams of FIRE.  During that time I spent a lot of time educating myself on the subject and working towards the dream.

Nowadays I'm focused on other goals but keep one foot in the FIRE.

windsprite

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3881 on: March 18, 2019, 11:36:53 PM »
Hi y'all. Yet another long-time lurker, first time caller ;). I'm an engineer getting used to having a high income and trying not to squander it, and hopefully I can use the forums as a place to find some personal motivation, as well as tips and tricks.

vindikated

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Maledict
    • Weed Republic
« Reply #3882 on: March 22, 2019, 08:48:29 AM »
Hi i'm cindy! New here. I think this is a fun forum! Hope to enjoy here.

Suelavie

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Never too late
« Reply #3883 on: March 22, 2019, 01:19:28 PM »
Hi !  I am Suelavie, from Canada (Québec), 

I am reading this Blog/Forum since more than a year and it changed my life....

I came to savings very late (really began last year at 48 years) after doing a retreat-simulation and seeing that my husband and I are (were) heading for a miserable-under-poverty-line life at 65.  FI is obviously too late for us (15 years to go for me and 10 years for him), but at least, we are now in control of our finances and contemplating the idea to finish to pay the mortgage sooner (which would be dumb, with a closed interest rate of 2.69%, so we will probably stick to maxing the RRSPs, since we have A LOT of available space)...

I never, ever had money to add to my RRSP at the end of the fiscal year before, and now, I put several thousands more...  I am even super excited to discover how much we will get in our tax return so we can add a super stash to our RRSPs...

I never, ever (neither) been excited about money in my life previously.  I just thought that I understood nothing and had left that to the "specialists".  I was finding myself "good" (sigh) to have no debt apart from the mortgage, and that was it. 

Thanks to the Mustache family, thank you all for your generous contributions

Suelavie

J.R. Ewing

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3884 on: March 22, 2019, 01:25:00 PM »
Hi, I stumbled upon MMM about 2 months ago and blazed through it.  I'm 40 and have always been relatively thrifty, but this has inspired me to tighten it up and retire in a few.  I have a spouse that's mustache-curious.  I need to understand more about taxes.

Cheers,

JR in Houston, TX

GreenToTheCore

• Bristles
« Reply #3885 on: March 22, 2019, 06:03:25 PM »
Hello. I'm another long-time lurker.
The name has more to do with my ancestry than anything. Although, I suppose the monetary and environmental nuances aren't far off.

I'm in the 30's range but have never been a part of a forum, so please feel free to give me pointers along the way.
I'm a natural saver and get excited to optimize even further.
I appreciate the community that you've built here and hopefully I can contribute with some tidbits and learn/grow along with you all.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 06:47:44 PM by GreenToTheCore »

ForeverPoor

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3886 on: March 22, 2019, 06:15:19 PM »
Hi all,

Glad to be here. Always good to read up on other perspectives and little tips/tricks.

kartoshka

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3887 on: March 23, 2019, 06:35:45 PM »
First post on this board. Welcome myself :-)

I'm Kartoshka, been living almost 4 years in Toronto, coming from Israel where i had seen sun light year round for almost 19 years before moving to Canada. I''m not Israeli though - i was born and grew up in Ukraine before moving out at my 16, all by myself.

Coming originally from one of the poorest countries in Europe, i feel like i have a somewhat different take on money than most people surrounding me in my North American daily life do.

Expect funny spelling and incorrect usage of words. It is what it is. English is my 3rd language!
Profession - wise, Im a self taught software engineer, doing server stuff at a game dev studio on a large scale.

Just starting out on my way to FI. Without realizing it, living frugal been subconsciously a part of my identity all along.
Nice to meet you all!

jeaneallenn

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3888 on: March 27, 2019, 01:13:34 AM »
Hi, This is Jeane. Single and part time cook. Managing my home crafting business. I love to read books in my spare times. Love Netflix 

Hi everyone,

I've started this thread to get some introductions going.  If you haven't posted anything on the board yet, this is a great place to say hi.  If you have posted, then say hi anyway.  :)

I'll go first.

Hi!  I'm Mrs. Money Mustache.  I'm married to this awesome guy that some of you may know and we have a great 6-year old kid.  We live in Colorado and life is good... very good.  :)

Who's next?

AlotToLearn

• Stubble
« Reply #3889 on: March 30, 2019, 06:24:17 AM »
Hello All,

As my handle says, it appears I have AlotToLearn on my journey to financial freedom. I think I've done most (not everything haha) wrong, however I am excited to learn from and get support from those in this community as I tackle various areas of personal finance. 30 something single guy in sales who has tried to outspend my stupidity in my earlier years.

Overfocused

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3890 on: March 30, 2019, 10:21:31 PM »
Hi, I'm Bruce. I got sucked down a vortex of the 'stache forums and realized I am wholeheartedly a 'stache and I have found my people!

I have no debt since I'm good at making a buck stretch, but I'm here to learn advanced ways to grow my money better since I'm not so good at that side of 'staching. I couldn't stop reading forum after forum since this collective is how I've always thought about resource management and wealth.

Glad to 'stache with you all!

yash

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3891 on: April 02, 2019, 08:41:23 PM »
Hi, I am Yash and live in New Zealand. I have been following Mr MM for quite some time, tried tested and approved that the things are working for me. Now, I am here to learn and give away (If I can) to all my fellow Mustashians.

Nice meeting you all.!

Be Frugal., Be free.

Cheers,

Yash

drsr

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3892 on: April 03, 2019, 01:30:17 AM »
Hey all,

I've been a lurker here for a few months now and I finally decided to create an account. I am a 30 year old network engineer - married, no kids. I am also a dividend growth investor, plan to live on dividend income.

My goal is to be FI in about 15 years or less. I'm also looking forward to being debt free, the only debt that we have is our mortgage!

Zinallan

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3893 on: April 03, 2019, 03:58:42 AM »
Hi board, I'm Andy.
I live in San Marcos, CA.
I have 2 sons (Markus and Dave)
I enjoy traveling and hiking

MyRecursion

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3894 on: April 04, 2019, 12:22:40 PM »
Hi, I'm 53, happily married with kids and new to the FIRE life and this forum. I am hoping to continue my journey to FIRE and have fun while getting there!

Mr5150

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3895 on: April 06, 2019, 07:08:49 PM »
Hello Everyone

My name is Michael and I am the owner of a guitar school in Melbourne, Australia. I have goals of turning it into a 7 figure business and am well on my way. My partner works with me in the business and came across a video of MMM doing a ted talk about how much better things are when you don't need to worry about money. We watched it together a month ago and have been implementing moustachian ideas ever since.

in 2015 I began an online mentoring program for guitar teachers. The program is wonderful and helped me go from an average Joe with no money mindset earning $20k a year saying to myself "If I make enough to get by and I can do music in my spare time, I'll be happy type" into a multiple 6 figure earner hell bent on doing everything I needed to do in order to shape my own destiny.

This course was very useful and has made me much more successful in my musical & business ventures, but it also shaped me into caring way too much about money, having no time for myself or family and being a snobby elitist who has no friends and won't do anything outside of working.

I really value my financial independence and am working hardcore towards achieving my goals of early retirement and having a $100,000 in passive income generated by investments. This is a big number that I liked the sound of without every really considering what I actually needed. Since learning about the value of money (and reading millionaire next door) I became much more frugal and cut out a lot of unnecessary spending. Since reading a handful of MMM articles over the last month I've come to realise that I still have a lot of wastage that needs to be cut out as I work towards my goal.

I would also like to work on how selfish I am. If I reflect back to pre 2015 I was very giving and selfless (sometimes to the point of getting taken advantage of), post 2015 I have become very selfish and while I think this is a good thing, have taken on many negative aspects of selfishness almost as a reaction to my former self and situation. Also, If personality tests are also to be believed,  I register as an ENTJ, so I find myself very good at setting goals and taking action to achieve them while finding out that I often disregarding anyone but myself, have little emotional intelligence or regard for anyone that doesn't relate to my goals - all things I would like to improve.

I am very interested combining the frugality and simplistic living ideas of MMM with my own ambitions of earning big, being successful and wanting to retire early with financial freedom. I look forward to meeting many of you on here, hearing your stories and implementing the advice of MMM.

CommonSense

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3896 on: April 07, 2019, 06:21:42 AM »
Hi Folks:
Jace here from Wisconsin, I'm in STEM / Engineer Manager.  FI/RE community and information surrounding it was very intriguing when I came across it just a year ago doing typical financial / budget searches like everyone else does.

I always excelled at financial and always looked toward being FI, while not impacting typical yearly living with the spouse, spending moderately. 

Reading all the posts (yes all) from MMM app, gained me enough insight to realize I was working toward a goal and have more knowledge & (CommonSense) then ever before. 

Simple things, like looking at your vehicles as a vehicle fleet needing to get you around, vs hey I can afford this large new truck, insurance & gas that goes along with it for 1 or 2 people to get around.

And tips like that were all over the place to simply make you think smarter, in terms of living life, many coming from the comments section from people like this community, so looking forward to reading & engaging more on this forum to see what else can be discovered and learned.
- Jace

goodlivin23

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3897 on: April 07, 2019, 10:01:24 PM »
Hi,
In the past year, I became debt free (yay!!!) and am now saving/investing as much as I can....but know I can still do more. Looking forward to reading everything on this site!

darknova306

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #3898 on: April 09, 2019, 09:25:51 AM »
Howdy!

I'm Jeff. I've been lurking and reading this forum and site for a couple of years. I actually found out about it in a truck enthusiast forum! I brew beer for a living and only recently started getting serious about getting my finances back in order after years of poor choices.

Cheers!

happy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #3899 on: April 12, 2019, 05:28:02 PM »
Welcome everyone. Check out the stickies!