Author Topic: Referral exchange thread?  (Read 79818 times)

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
Re: Referral exchange thread?
« Reply #150 on: November 16, 2018, 06:44:23 AM »
People in Quebec or Ottawa: Videotron is starting a budget brand phone company called Fizz, with stupid cheap rates during the 'beta' phase. As in, $5 for 2Gb and unlimited calling and texting, or $8-9 for 8Gb including US roaming.

Plus if you use a referral code you get $25 in credit.

The beta is for 3 months, and who knows what prices will be after that ('still very competitive!'... hmm), but even if you're on an average plan you'll save $150 by beta testing.

SIM cards cost a dollar but come by courier (I ordered mine on Sunday, arrived today...).

Fizz.ca is the site, YUKQW is my referral code.

This would be PERFECT for my needs. However, I don't live in Quebec. Would you be willing to mail two SIM cards to me if I reimburse your postage and use your referral link?

Also, does anyone have a Chase Southwest credit card referral link that is more than the 40,000 I see on many referral links? The current public offer is up to 60,000 bonus points but I would prefer to use a Mustachian's referral link.

If you don't live in the National Capital Region or Quebec, it won't work - they'll disconnect you after you spend too long (months) regularly using the service outside their area. If you live in the NCR, they'll send a SIM to you so no worries (I'm a stone's throw outside but still a "K" postcode, so it works for me... apparently!).

I think all the referrals are just 40k, unfortunately. This could be one of those cases where the public link is better.

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #151 on: November 16, 2018, 01:22:28 PM »
If you don't live in the National Capital Region or Quebec, it won't work - they'll disconnect you after you spend too long (months) regularly using the service outside their area. If you live in the NCR, they'll send a SIM to you so no worries (I'm a stone's throw outside but still a "K" postcode, so it works for me... apparently!).

I think all the referrals are just 40k, unfortunately. This could be one of those cases where the public link is better.

Thanks!

At 1/24 now and DH just applied for the Southwest business through a public link - it's under review so hoping it gets through in the next few days. Considering calling business recon today but hoping to avoid it. Debating back and forth whether it's a good idea to apply for the Southwest personal today or wait a few days. Also would like to apply for Sapphire Reserve in December so trying to figure out timing.

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #152 on: November 16, 2018, 04:43:07 PM »

Thanks!

At 1/24 now and DH just applied for the Southwest business through a public link - it's under review so hoping it gets through in the next few days. Considering calling business recon today but hoping to avoid it. Debating back and forth whether it's a good idea to apply for the Southwest personal today or wait a few days. Also would like to apply for Sapphire Reserve in December so trying to figure out timing.

Even worse with Fizz, they really are in beta. I ordered two SIMs - one for me, one for my wife... and mine's been fine (but bear in mind I don't really use it), so I ported her number.... and it's been shit. Outgoing texts and calls fine but no incoming, then fixed, then broken again. Voicemail access broken - PIN reset but not working.

I just ported her out to Public Mobile which, thankfully, I had a SIM for lying around... Holy crap, it is supposed to be 3g data but I just got 40Mbps down! Just waiting for texts to start working...

Uno LeCavalier

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #153 on: February 21, 2019, 09:47:50 PM »
Mint Mobile

Good service that rides on the T-Mobile network. They have a pretty good prepaid deal right now for three months of unlimited talk/text + 8GB data for $20. That's $20 for the whole three months. After that you get the plan at $20/month if you prepay a year in advance.

When you sign up we each get $15 credited to our account and good toward our next prepay.

http://fbuy.me/l6aW1
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 09:50:42 PM by Uno LeCavalier »

Loretta

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2019, 07:32:00 PM »
I find 23andMe fascinating.  If a new customer uses my referral code to get started on their DNA testing, the new customer gets up to 10% off and I receive an Amazon gift card. 

https://refer.23andme.com/s/e2m32

FireEngineer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2019, 02:45:39 PM »
I just signed up for the Chase Sapphire Preferred for the sign up bonus, but they give credit for referrals, too. You get 500$ or 625 if you redeem through there reward system, if you spend 4k in the first 3 months. And I get 100$ for you signing up through my link.
 https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6/FNSH29KA8H

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #156 on: March 21, 2019, 08:52:00 AM »
AmEx has raised the bonuses for their Delta branded cards back to their highest levels! Here are the details for each card:

Platinum Delta SkyMiles:

Earn 75,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you make $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. You can also earn a $100 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. This card has a $195 fee that is not waived, but the statement credit and annual companion certificate for Main Cabin more than make up for this fee. You also get your first checked bag free.

Gold Delta SkyMiles:

Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. This card has a $95 annual fee, but that is waived for the first year. You also get a free checked bag with every flight.

Blue Delta SkyMiles:

Earn 10,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership. This card has no fee, but you also don't get the free checked bag.

Delta Reserve:

Earn 75,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $5,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. This card has a hefty $450 fee that is not waived, but does have some decent benefits that may make it worthwhile. First, you get complimentary Sky Club access for you and you can bring up to two guests at a discounted rate. You also get the first checked bag free and priority boarding. But the biggest benefit that might make this card worth the fee is the annual companion pass which can be used in any class of cabin - even First!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can access all of these cards via the link below. Full disclosure, this is a referral and I will receive a bonus if you use this link. The general public offer expires on 4/3/19, but the referral offers are good through 5/1/19 in case you miss out. This would give you time to apply for two of the cards and earn even more miles - just be sure you don't apply for two within 5 days of each other. The maximum that AmEx allows is two cards within a 90 day period. As this is the highest offer they have for Delta, and they limit the bonus to once per lifetime, now is a great time to get one or two of these cards.

My family has benefited greatly from signing up for these bonus offers. We love St. Croix in the USVI and have since traveled there 4 times on the miles we've earned over the years (DW and I have both signed up for 4 cards each including business cards). I still hang onto the Platinum card for the companion certificate and the free checked bags, well worth it in my opinion. Post up if you have any questions about any of these cards or need some help learning how to meet minimum spend. Happy churning!

http://refer.amex.us/DEXTELkDbb?XLINK=MYCP

trugrit03

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #157 on: March 26, 2019, 11:54:34 AM »
Capital One Quicksilver Rewards Card:

You Get:
Unlimited Rewards
Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day

Earn a one-time $150 cash bonus once you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening

No annual fee

You must be a new Capital One credit card customer for your friend to receive a bonus as part of the referral program. If you already have a credit card with Capital One, your friend will not receive a referral bonus.

What I'll get:
$100 statement credit

https://capital.one/2WoLfZ5

chaseboy2010

« Reply #158 on: July 11, 2019, 10:17:25 AM »
Cricket Wireless

Why?
Reliable coverage (runs on AT&T network), low, predictable bill: $30 flat/month inclusive of taxes/fees for unlimited call/text/data and 2GB high-speed data.

You Get:
$25 off your first bill

I get:
$25 credit on my bill

https://www.cricketwireless.com/l/refer-a-friend.html?hash=adi2k81g&type=other

chaseboy2010

« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2019, 07:06:33 PM »
23andMe

Why?
Learn about your genetic health and ancestry. I found I had 3x the average risk of celiac disease which led me to discover I'm severely gluten intolerant, which was life-changing. It's especially interesting when your family joins and you can see who you inherited traits from. I had a friend discover her cousin was actually her half-sister after they both did 23andMe.

You Get:
10% off your entire order

I get:
Amazon gift card

https://refer.23andme.com/s/yrjqp

CanuckExpat

• Magnum Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2019, 07:48:06 AM »
SoFi money savings account referral: https://www.sofi.com/share/money/2650038
Rate on the savings account isn't bad either: 2%

chaseboy2010

« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2019, 05:37:27 PM »
Who Gives a Crap

Why?
Toilet paper, paper towels, and tissues made out of bamboo, instead of trees. The production of toilet paper alone accounts for an astounding 15% of deforestation globally. The Amazon rainforest is burning. Why are you still wiping your butt with trees?

You Get:
$10 off your order of $48+

I get:
$10 off

Coupon Code auto-generated at link:
https://www.talkable.com/x/QcKfwt
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 07:19:56 PM by RichHarvest »

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2019, 08:26:26 AM »
In case anyone has a new HP printer and wants to get extra free Instant Ink, if you sign up with my code we both get a month more. Don't be like me and miss out on the initial 3 months because you didn't read the terms buried in the manual that says you have to sign up within 7 days...

http://try.hpinstantink.com/zvq9j

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2019, 08:30:15 AM »
Oh, one more: Amex Hilton.

It's a fee free card with ~1.5% effectively back. 90k points on spending $2k in 3 months, worth roughly $450 in hotel stays. Most interestingly for me is that while being fee free it is also zero forex charge.

I get 20k points if you use my link:

http://refer.amex.us/DAVIdEh3pe?xl=cp33

chaseboy2010

« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2019, 07:22:55 PM »
You Need a Budget (YNAB)

Why?
I've been using it for the past 3 years. It's the best way to budget and manage your monthly cashflow. It gets you in the right mindset to budget for less frequent expenses (like 6-month car premiums, or annual property tax).

You Get:
Get your first month free.

I get:
Get a month free.

Referral link:
https://ynab.com/referral/?ref=XO8KPRqYw1wnnf_j

Michael in ABQ

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2019, 09:04:11 PM »
KickFurther

This is an investment platform where you invest in the inventory of a small business - typically eCommerce. So if a company needs to make a production run that will cost them $50,000, they won't actually get that inventory for a couple of months and then it will usually take a few more months to sell through it and earn that money back. This platform allows them to crowdsource funding at much lower rates than are typically offered (say 5% per month) for companies that don't have enough history or aren't large enough to qualify for bank financing.

Returns are usually around 6-10% and your money will be tied up for typically 6-9 months. If the inventory doesn't sell for whatever reason, you have the option of taking it back and selling it/keeping it yourself. This is quite rare, in the last two years out of a couple hundred companies only 1% haven't paid out. The model is that you are actually taking a consignment of a certain amount of product. So if they buy widgets from the factory for $10, and sell them for $30, you are basically buying that inventory and getting paid $12 when it actually sells.

If you use my referral link we each get $10 in credit to use on the platform. There is a 1.5% fee when you withdraw your money.

https://www.kickfurther.com/buyer-referral/mfzrmqzpff

TSpacagna

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2019, 02:33:52 PM »
Hey all,

Have a decent referral code for Chase Unlimited Freedom.

$200 dollars back after $500 spent in the first 3 months, and I'd get a $100 referal credit.

Thanks for taking a look

https://www.referyourchasecard.com/18a/GOSGUUOU3B

chaseboy2010

« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2019, 07:55:55 PM »
Brandless

Why?
Stop paying the Brand tax. A focus on high quality, organic, and low environmental impact products in health, beauty, food, pets, and household goods.

You Get:
Get $6 off.

I get:
A $6 credit.

Referral link:
https://refer.brandless.com/s/Michael163

chaseboy2010

« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2019, 08:10:38 PM »
Root Car Insurance

Why?
Car insurance based on how you drive. Fair insurance without gimmicks.

You Get:
$25 off

I get:
$25 gift card

Referral link:
http://shorturl.at/cegh8

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2019, 08:38:44 PM »
If you are looking for a new low cost cellphone plan, we have been VERY happy with Public Mobile. I haven't compared the prices for the plans with more data, but for our needs (unlimited talk/text & some data), we really like their $25/month plan which gives unlimited Canada-wide talk/text and 1 GB of data. It is on the Telus network and generally has great reception.

If your needs are even more minimal, their $15/mo plan is really good too - 100min talk, unlimited text and 250 MB of data. My mother is on this plan and it works well since she is mostly on wifi but wanted some data for Google maps and the like.

Right now there is a promotion: if you sign up for a $25+ plan between Sept 23-30, 2019, you will get a one time $20 credit instead of the usual $10 (referrer gets a $10 credit).

My referral link is: https://activate.publicmobile.ca/?raf=VP6J8Z or my referral code is VP6J8Z

trygeek

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2019, 10:01:30 AM »
that sounded like a good idea so I was going to add it to my blog and found out CO isn't allowed :(

http://www.feld.com/wp/archives/2010/03/amazon-fires-its-affiliates-in-colorado-including-me-because-of-colorado-hb-10-1193.html

Several people who can't use amazon affiliate links because of their states have started using viglink viglink.com/?vgref=41500 this is my affiliate link. Or just go to Viglink.com directly.  Viglink  affiliates random words on your blog and also products to amazon so you can get a commission it works pretty good after the setup I make about 40.00 dollars a month from it you might give it a try.

Will

• Pencil Stache
  • What the deuce?!?!?
$50 or $100 free; which do you want?
« Reply #171 on: October 06, 2019, 08:47:25 PM »
I have links in my profile for SoFi, where you can get $50 free if you open a Money account with $100.  I'd get $50 too.  There are no minimums or fees.  You can even close it a few days after they give you your $50.  It pays 1.8% APY, has a debit card with other location's ATM fees reimbursed, free BillPay, direct deposit; all the good stuff!  FDIC insured too.

There is also a link for SoFi Invest.  Same deal: put in $100 and they will give you $50 to invest.  They have a lot of ETFs to choose from (a handful of Vanguard ETFs too), and you can do the "bit" investing so you won't have to worry about buying full shares.  I'm not sure if I get $50 if you do or not.  Just make sure you sign up for "active" investing instead of "automatic" to get the free money.  Again, no minimums or crazy fees (just whatever the management fees are for whatever ETFs you buy, or none if you buy stocks I guess).

So do one of them and get $50, or do both and get $100.

chaseboy2010

« Reply #172 on: October 14, 2019, 04:09:37 PM »
Get Upside

Why?
Save up to 25c/gallon on fuel. The app works by offering gas stations incremental revenue, since stations are a commodity, and they want customers visiting their station instead of the one on the street in hopes you'll go in and buy something. Be Mustachian: use this app to save on fuel and then don't buy overpriced junk food and soda! You get an additional 15c/gallon off fuel by using my referral code.

You Get:
15c/gallon off of fuel + up to 25c/gallon off of fuel each time (higher for Premium fuels, and more like 11c-16c/gal for Regular fuel)

I get:
15c/gallon off of fuel

Referral link:
https://upside.app.link/PCxNs5jYOZ (Enter coupon code below when you sign up)

Coupon Code:
RMHU5

Lady Stash

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2019, 06:57:34 PM »
Instacart $10 off first grocery delivery order.

https://inst.cr/t/FgnM1fAUy

Get $10 off your first grocery delivery.  Minimum order of $35. Delivery charge is around $3.99 plus an optional tip & optional $2 platform fee.

Aldi's is one of the options in my area so get a discount on your Aldi's order plus delivery. 

I get $10 for the first 5 people to use the link.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 07:32:30 PM by Lady Stash »

vince1234

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2019, 09:17:44 AM »
Hi all!

SoFi has a great bonus for opening a money management account. Earn $150 with minimal effort (5-10 minutes).

Offer: Sofi money management account bonus:

Analysis: You can earn $150 if you have a significant other.

Summary: You'll earn a $50 bonus just for creating a Sofi cash management account with a deposit of $100 or more. Then you get a referral bonus of $50 for each friend you refer.

For example, if you have a significant other, it's an easy $150.

Step 1: You sign up for a Sofi account, deposit at least $100 by linking a bank account, and your $50 account opening bonus will show up in a few days.

Step 2: You download the Sofi app, install it, and get your personal referral link.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sofi-mobile-finance-money/id1191985736 (download SoFi for Apple)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sofi.mobile&hl=en_US (download SoFi for Android)

To find your link, in the SoFi app, click on the banner saying "refer SoFi Money", or look for the option in the "my account" section that says "invite friends" and then "refer SoFi Money".

Step 3: Your significant other signs up through your referral link: you get a $50 referral bonus; they get the $50 account opening bonus. These bonuses will probably show up in 2-3 business days.

Boom. Your family just made 150 bucks!

Feel free to use my referral link to get started with my many thanks: https://www.sofi.com/share/money/2733014/

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 10:14:30 PM by vince1234 »

$200k

• Stubble
« Reply #175 on: October 28, 2019, 05:28:13 PM »
I signed up with Sofi Money using vince1234's referral code in the reply above!

Please consider using my referral code next:  https://www.sofi.com/share/money/337467/ 

So easy. 

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #176 on: November 16, 2019, 05:38:15 AM »
If anyone's thinking about signing up with Interactive Brokers, let me know. Why would you? Because they are really good and really inexpensive. They have really good margin rates, really good forex rates (basically spot rate plus a tiny commission, like $2), and cheap trades (1c/share for US stuff).

They are available in many many countries too, and give access to a LOT of exchanges. The only downside is there is an account fee IF you are under a certain amount invested.

I'm a very happy customer, and have transferred from Canada to the UK with them with no issues.

bmiles62

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #177 on: November 30, 2019, 06:59:43 PM »
I have a referral link for the Chase Prefered card. I would appreciate anyone that would consider using it.

https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6a/ORLBHPK01O

Catica

• Bristles
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2019, 05:29:05 AM »
MINT MOBILE

They have BLACK FRIDAY offer: 40% off all plans.  You can get unlimited voice and text and 12GB of data for $15 if you get the 3 month plan.  I've been using their service for a month and I don't notice any difference between the carriers I had before (AT&T and T-mobile).

If you use my referral code you get $15 credit and I get $15 credit.
Here is my code http://fbuy.me/n6jOO

Thank you!

Will

• Pencil Stache
  • What the deuce?!?!?
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2019, 12:45:16 PM »
I've been using Ting for years now.  Great service, great prices.  You pay for what you use; my average bill has been under $18/month.  And you can BYOD.  However, if you need a phone, they are having a Black Friday sale with great phones at great prices.

Here is my referral link:  https://zs0ghb48q7c.ting.com/     You will get a $25 dollar credit and I will also get $25 credit. 

Thanks for using my link (if you do).

• Bristles
« Reply #180 on: March 02, 2020, 10:10:03 PM »
Does anyone have a Plastiq referral link? I just applied for my first awards-oriented card and am going to manufacture some spending by paying by bills through Plastiq or similar.

(This is my first post on the forums. Hi, everybody!)

Edit: I searched this thread right after making this post, and found TomTX has a code from 2017 (592445 for $400 no-fee).
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 10:15:01 PM by 314159 »

• Bristles
« Reply #181 on: March 17, 2020, 10:44:59 AM »
I now have a Plastiq referral code of my own. Use 1482733 for $500 of fee-free transfers. (I will get $1000 of fee-free transfers if you do.)

I also have a Chase Ink Preferred business card referral: https://www.referyourchasecard.com/21a/NUZYXMZQ8Y

cl_noll

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2020, 12:11:29 PM »
Does anyone have a current Chase freedom credit card referral link they can send me? Looking to cash in on the $200 intro offer soon and would like to help out a mustachian along the way. Thanks

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2020, 12:32:07 PM »
Does anyone have a current Chase freedom credit card referral link they can send me? Looking to cash in on the $200 intro offer soon and would like to help out a mustachian along the way. Thanks

Just PM'd you :)

MoseyingAlong

• Bristles
« Reply #184 on: August 16, 2020, 12:33:03 PM »

@cl_noll
Here you go. Thanks for asking.
https://www.referyourchasecard.com/18/TW6913WG9W

PVkcin

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2020, 01:17:27 PM »
Capital One Quicksilver card

This has been my go to card for over five years. 1.5% cash back on all purchases. Usually there is a $150 signup bonus also.
Here is my referral link if you're thinking of signing up for the quicksilver:

https://capital.one/3g5UvfE

frogstomp81

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
$15 off Mint Mobile
« Reply #186 on: August 17, 2020, 07:36:56 AM »
$15 off of mint mobile using the below link: 

http://fbuy.me/pP5r6

I just switched from Ting. Same quality of service & based on my usage it's saving me $10-15 per month.

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #187 on: August 17, 2020, 09:04:02 AM »
My current referrals are in my signature line.

Pinch of salt

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2020, 09:35:01 PM »
Anyone with an Instacart referral code? I’d like to shop with them.

The 585

« Reply #189 on: February 14, 2021, 11:30:48 AM »
Not sure if posted yet, but being an american overseas, TransferWise is so useful for low-fee money conversion between different currency accounts and uses the actual market conversion rate. Use my referral link to save fees on your first transfer:

https://transferwise.com/invite/u/michaelr4235

Runny

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #190 on: February 20, 2021, 06:39:46 PM »
If you are in Canada, I have a Flashfood referral code. You get $5 off your purchase and I get $7 credit. In Quebec you can use it at Provigo and Maxi but they are in stores all over Canada.

You can get food that is about to expire for about 50% cheaper and out of the landfill. I’ve bought yoghurt, meat and other stuff that was still good (often the expiry date is a week away, or if not I’ve put it into the freezer.

Here is my referral code:

https://flashfood.app.link/XBcw0YxO2db

cashmoney

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #191 on: February 25, 2021, 10:09:55 AM »
Invest in crypto with the Voyager App.  Download the APP and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin. 

Use code MIC3AB or this link to claim your BTC: https://voyager.onelink.me/WNly/referral?af_sub5=MIC3AB

*I will also receive $25 in Bitcoin.  Due to surge in demand, there could be waitlist to set up an account.

Thanks to whoever used my link.  I might also add Voyager pays a nice interest rate on select cryptos that are held at Voyager.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 07:48:43 AM by cashmoney »

trygeek

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #192 on: March 06, 2021, 02:59:16 PM »
Okay I will play here is my link to https://www.lolli.com/share/veVkRHog4v.com it's a site that pays you a few percent or so in bitcoin whenever you shop online. Try it out it seems pretty good.

jpdx

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #193 on: March 06, 2021, 11:11:33 PM »
My Mint Mobile $15 link:

http://fbuy.me/qPMpc

Someone used it successfully already, which I appreciate!

Loretta

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #194 on: March 27, 2021, 06:34:08 PM »
GetUpside is an app that gives you cash back when you get gas. Promo code MS245 gets us both a 20¢/gal bonus. https://upside.app.link/MS245

I mostly go to Shell for my gas needs.

PVkcin

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #195 on: April 06, 2021, 03:22:26 PM »
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card - right now they have an 80,000 point bonus for spending $4k in 3 months. Also you get $50 back for spending $50 at a grocery store.

https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6a/6JDSJ2XP9A

If you end up using my referral, PM and let me know. Keep me posted if you have a referral for something else that I could use in the future.

PJC74

• Stubble
« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2021, 04:19:20 PM »
Here is my referral link:Earn $200 cash back with Chase Freedom Unlimited or Chase Freedom Flex credit card. I can be rewarded, learn more.

https://www.referyourchasecard.com/18/DMXBGMGCBF

I'll split the $100 referral bonus $50 each :)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 04:44:18 PM by PJC74 »

much ado

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #197 on: May 13, 2021, 01:04:35 PM »
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Currently highest signup bonus ever - 80000 points after you spend $4000 in the first 3 months plus $50 back on groceries.

I earn 15000 points for the referral if you use the link below. Thanks!

https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6a/2DZH4JPYBF

The 585

« Reply #198 on: May 14, 2021, 06:07:11 AM »
Just jumped to Google FI phone service after returning to the US. Biggest reason because it works abroad, full speeds, with no additional charges. My referral link: https://g.co/fi/r/CACYAC

toincoss

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • I've been told to be like water.
« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2021, 01:15:32 PM »
Chase Sapphire Preferred - 100,000 Points, Spend $4k in first 3 months.

I get 20k bonus if you use my link.

https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6b/PS975A0LPZ

Thanks!