Author Topic: Mustachian People Problems (just for fun)  (Read 1011704 times)

RetiredAt63

• Walrus Stache
Re: Mustachian People Problems (just for fun)
« Reply #2950 on: July 20, 2016, 07:36:15 AM »
Some power% options as well.
Percentages?! You can have high/low, but that's it.
Realistically, I only ever use 100% and 50%, so basically that haha.
I use 10% for "Crap, I was supposed to pull the butter out to soften for this recipe."
Or "Let's defrost this little piece of meat without cooking part of it." Time cook, percent power, and the timer, that is all I ever use on my microwave.  Total control.
The measure of civilization is how people treat one another.

http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/meetups-and-social-events/ontario's-own-camp-mustache-2017/ - MEET US THERE!

gliderpilot567

• Stubble
« Reply #2951 on: July 20, 2016, 11:49:23 AM »
In that same vein, have you seen a recent microwave oven? All I want is +30 sec, start, and stop.
Eh, I do like having high, medium and low so I can use low to melt chocolate and soften butter. But my parents bought a new one a while ago and it's like a freaking space station.

Just start and stop would work for me; or even start and 'shut off because I've opened the door'. The few times I need low power I'll blitz for a couple of seconds or put a cup of water in to take some of the energy from the butter. This might be a terrible idea for chocolate but I only melt chocolate bars in my coffee.

Just set the cook time to 99 minutes or something. As long as the time doesn't reset when you open the door, then the only button you ever need after that is the start button. Don't cancel the time after you open the door, just leave it sitting in there for the next run.

Side benefit of annoying your OCD SO if you leave "unfinished time" on the microwave

gaja

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2952 on: July 20, 2016, 01:34:11 PM »
Other kids exercise their math skill by playing shopkeeper and customer. My kids play library, with fake library cards and everything.
Travelling southern Norway, Iceland and the Faroes in an electric car: http://travelelectric.blogspot.no/

lemanfan

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2953 on: July 20, 2016, 02:12:38 PM »
[
Side benefit of annoying your OCD SO if you leave "unfinished time" on the microwave

Evil!

FrugalShrew

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2954 on: July 20, 2016, 02:59:28 PM »
Other kids exercise their math skill by playing shopkeeper and customer. My kids play library, with fake library cards and everything.

This is so cute!

Dicey

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2955 on: July 20, 2016, 04:10:52 PM »
I use 10% for "Crap, I was supposed to pull the butter out to soften for this recipe."
Me, too! 'Cause, COOKIES!
I always stock up on butter when the good stuff's cheap and freeze it, so, yeah, that's me.
I did it! I have a journal!
A Lot Like This
And hell yes, I am still moving confidently in the direction of my dreams...

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2956 on: July 21, 2016, 04:07:04 AM »
MPP: Friend brought her toddler round. For context, said kid watches a lot of TV. We have a CRT TV. Hey, it was free, it was a really expensive model back in the day, and the picture quality is excellent. Yeah it's chunky, but it works!

Kid points at massive TV, frowns, looks at mother and says, "What is that?".

dougules

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2957 on: July 21, 2016, 03:42:19 PM »
After my toaster oven broke (and I fixed it, and it broke, and I fixed it, and it broke and I gave up) I was shopping for a replacement. I wanted to get a decent quality one since this one lasted such a short time, but the only ones that were small enough to fit in my kitchen were either the cheapest, junkiest thing you could buy or the high-tech digital Compact Smart Oven (tm) that cost $180. Much rolling of eyes. Apparently toaster ovens are now "countertop convection ovens" and not just a way to cook frozen pizza and toast bread.

I got one of the fancy pants ones as a gift, and I LOVE that thing! I actually use a good chunk on the functions on it - toast, bagel toast, bake, convection bake, broil, reheat. The thing can even function as a rotisserie if you want to cook a whole chicken! Today alone I've used it three times - toast for each of us, plus a batch of muffins. Some days it's even more. FUN FUN FUN!

A convection oven is worth it because I don't have to heat the whole oven.  I use it to heat leftovers or cook smaller items.  It's a million degrees outside right now, so I would pay for heating the whole oven then pay for the air conditioner to pump the heat out of the house. 

dividend

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2958 on: July 22, 2016, 08:27:46 AM »
So I think these count as Mustachian problems.

My 401k can only bet set as a %, so I have mine set to the % needed to max it for the year.
This week my manager called me and told me that I was getting a raise.  My first thought was, damn the math to refigure the % on my 401k mid year to get it exactly right is going to be complicated! 

My husband and I do the yours-mine-ours thing with our finances, so I don't really keep tabs on what he does beyond the shared expenses/savings.  So last week he told me that he noticed his bank account balances were getting kind of high, so he offered me a mid 5-figure amount to put towards our house, but he's leaving it up to me how to allocate it.  Now I'm stressing about whether to apply it to the mortgage (it'd knock off ~40% of it), put it towards home improvements we've talked about saving for (fixing an unsightly fence, redoing and expanding our deck, potentially adding a second bathroom), or even as a down payment on buying the lake house where I spent all my summer weekends as a child from my parents.  I have financial stuff pretty carefully planned usually, and making a good decision here is stressing me out!

zephyr911

• Magnum Stache
  • I'm just happy to be here. \m/ ^_^ \m/
« Reply #2959 on: July 22, 2016, 09:44:22 AM »
[

Evil!

I hate you both, and my DW, and my coworkers... also, it's "CDO"... the letters need to be alphabetical... *twitch*
I am not a cog. I am an organizational lubricant.

Dicey

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2960 on: July 22, 2016, 10:14:12 AM »
                                  ... also, it's "CDO"... the letters need to be alphabetical... *twitch*
Agreed! I have posted the same rule on other threads before, because...order.

However, you paraphrased a bit, thus lessening the urgency:

It's CDO because "Letters must be in alphabetical order."

The *twitch* is perfect.
A Lot Like This

Dicey

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2961 on: July 22, 2016, 10:19:56 AM »
After my toaster oven broke (and I fixed it, and it broke, and I fixed it, and it broke and I gave up) I was shopping for a replacement. I wanted to get a decent quality one since this one lasted such a short time, but the only ones that were small enough to fit in my kitchen were either the cheapest, junkiest thing you could buy or the high-tech digital Compact Smart Oven (tm) that cost $180. Much rolling of eyes. Apparently toaster ovens are now "countertop convection ovens" and not just a way to cook frozen pizza and toast bread.

I got one of the fancy pants ones as a gift, and I LOVE that thing! I actually use a good chunk on the functions on it - toast, bagel toast, bake, convection bake, broil, reheat. The thing can even function as a rotisserie if you want to cook a whole chicken! Today alone I've used it three times - toast for each of us, plus a batch of muffins. Some days it's even more. FUN FUN FUN!

A convection oven is worth it because I don't have to heat the whole oven.  I use it to heat leftovers or cook smaller items.  It's a million degrees outside right now, so I would pay for heating the whole oven then pay for the air conditioner to pump the heat out of the house.

It's also a lot easier to move to a counter in the garage, which is where mine goes every summer, along with the hot air popcorn popper. If we drank coffee, the pot would round out the threesome. It's mid-summer and we haven't turned the A/C on yet.
A Lot Like This

Dollar Slice

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2962 on: July 22, 2016, 10:44:29 AM »
Well, whatever - for a single person like myself who's not at home very much, it didn't seem worth it to pay an extra $150 for the fancy toaster oven ;-)  My $25 one should be waiting for me when I get home tonight.

MPP: I'm really sleepy at work today because, just as I was getting into bed last night, my phone pinged with an e-mail from someone via craigslist wanting to buy the thing I was selling. First bite on it since I posted it last week! Was eager to sell, so I got up and went to the computer and spent 45 minutes in back-and-forth e-mails. Went to bed with money in my Paypal account, and couldn't fall asleep for a while because I was feeling energized about the sale. *yawn*
Referrals for...
Prolific Academic: http://www.prolific.ac/rp?ref=3PJ4H43L (Earn money by taking academic surveys - way better than mturk, I average ~$9/hr)
Robinhood: http://bit.ly/2uGXBPG (Get a free stock!)

iowajes

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2963 on: July 22, 2016, 11:15:55 AM »
also, it's "CDO"... the letters need to be alphabetical... *twitch*

Oh that drives me absolutely nuts. Because now the acronym doesn't work!

Cherry Lane

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2964 on: July 22, 2016, 11:37:06 AM »
I hate you both, and my DW, and my coworkers... also, it's "CDO"... the letters need to be alphabetical... *twitch*

Ginpttu all eht eelrstt in aaabcehillpt edorr aekms ghinst a bit adhr ot ader.

shelivesthedream

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2965 on: July 22, 2016, 01:58:05 PM »

But, interestingly, still possible.

LeRainDrop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2966 on: July 22, 2016, 03:01:37 PM »

But, interestingly, still possible.

Psycholinguistic evidence on scrambled letters in reading
http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/people/matt.davis/cmabridge/

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
    • Cookie's Goals
« Reply #2967 on: August 03, 2016, 03:19:24 PM »

I was also wanting to contribute, and one of the first comments I read was the later thread by shelivesthedream regarding a full freezer.  This leads to my MPP #2:
Near my house there is a huge farmers market/rummage sale every weekend.  I never go, because they charge $3.00 to get in.  At the end of the weekend, all the vendors have to pay to use the dumpster to throw away the unsellable produce.  Instead, they drive it 1 mile away and stack it in the driveway of a man that email blasts people to come and pick through it for free.  He asks that human eaters come first, then animal feeders can come on Tuesday.  Anything left over he turns to composed.  I brought home zucchini, grapes, asparagus, lemons, oranges and a honeydew melon.   I filled our freezers with 70 cups of FREE shredded zucchini and now I do not have room to freeze the 8 POUNDS of sliced pepperoni I picked up in the sale meat bin for $1.25 a pound literally seconds before I got the email blast. I have no choice but to make jelly with the gallons of blackberries I picked for free last year to make room for the pepperoni.  But then I need room for this years berries. :)

That is an AMAZING deal!

FIREby35

• Bristles
« Reply #2968 on: August 03, 2016, 08:44:56 PM »
Mustachian problem:

Somehow, I did the math wrong and maxed out my 401k on July 15 instead of Decmeber 31. WTF, I thought being Mustachian meant I was supposed to be good at math.

johnny847

• Magnum Stache
    • My Blog
« Reply #2969 on: August 03, 2016, 09:30:59 PM »
Mustachian problem:

Somehow, I did the math wrong and maxed out my 401k on July 15 instead of Decmeber 31. WTF, I thought being Mustachian meant I was supposed to be good at math.

Oops.

But hey you're still far better off than people who don't even come close to maxing their 401k!
I've had to explain to a couple people what maxing a 401k even means...they didn't realize there was a limit since they'd never even considered contributing more than however much they were auto enrolled for.

GreenSheep

• Bristles
« Reply #2970 on: August 03, 2016, 09:35:22 PM »
My Mustachian problem today is wishing I had come to my senses sooner. My former financial advisor, whom I had to email about some money that still hasn't transferred to Vanguard, mentioned that he is taking out a loan to finance his wedding. :-o And this guy was giving me financial advice...!

Metric Mouse

• Walrus Stache
  • FU @ 22. F.I.R.E before 23
« Reply #2971 on: August 04, 2016, 04:39:15 AM »
My Mustachian problem today is wishing I had come to my senses sooner. My former financial advisor, whom I had to email about some money that still hasn't transferred to Vanguard, mentioned that he is taking out a loan to finance his wedding. :-o And this guy was giving me financial advice...!

Maybe he can get a higher return than his interest rate on the loan?
Give me one fine day of plain sailing weather and I can mess up anything.

MustacheMathTM

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2972 on: August 04, 2016, 05:49:04 AM »

Maybe he can get a higher return than his interest rate on the loan?

Huh? The post literally says, "To finance his wedding", not, "to invest". Unless by return you mean that he will get more generous wedding presents? I don't understand.

I do appreciate the old devil's advocate, but it can take the fun out of this thread if everyone is coming up with alternative scenarios that yes, whilst possible, are unlikely given the context. The dude said it was to finance his wedding... let's just take him at his word... and laugh at him behind his back.

Metric Mouse

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2973 on: August 04, 2016, 06:07:59 AM »
Meaning his money is returning gains in excess of the interest on the loans.

MustacheMathTM

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2974 on: August 04, 2016, 06:10:01 AM »
I still don't understand. How can that possibly be the case when he was explicit that he borrowed the money to fund a wedding?

marty998

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2975 on: August 04, 2016, 06:21:53 AM »

It's a brave man who would value his bride in basis point terms.

Metric Mouse

• Walrus Stache

MustacheMathTM

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2977 on: August 04, 2016, 06:45:31 AM »
I still don't understand. How can that possibly be the case when he was explicit that he borrowed the money to fund a wedding?

I think I get what they're trying to say. Here's an example:

Wedding costs $20k. Advisor *has* $20k in the bank for the wedding. But, he can finance the wedding at like... 1.99%. He is expecting market returns of 5% out of that $20k he already has. So, he invests it, takes the loan at the lower rate, and nets 3.01% yield on those funds while paying the minimums. Comes out ahead.

That's how I took that to mean, anyway. All those numbers are complete BS by the way, just trying to illustrate the concept.
My journal: Hiding in the Ferns
Like babies? Have kids? Want to chat about Babies and Pregnancy? Group Journal Here.

pbkmaine

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2978 on: August 04, 2016, 07:07:09 AM »

Rather than having your financial advisor push it out to Vanguard, try calling Vanguard and see if they can pull it in themselves. Vanguard has the incentive; your financial advisor does not.

Giro

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2979 on: August 04, 2016, 07:09:52 AM »

Wedding costs $20k. Advisor *has* $20k in the bank for the wedding. But, he can finance the wedding at like... 1.99%. He is expecting market returns of 5% out of that $20k he already has. So, he invests it, takes the loan at the lower rate, and nets 3.01% yield on those funds while paying the minimums. Comes out ahead.

That's how I took that to mean, anyway. All those numbers are complete BS by the way, just trying to illustrate the concept.

And then use the wedding gifts to pay off the loan.  Seems like a good idea to me since it's fairly short term loan.

Playing with Fire UK

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2980 on: August 04, 2016, 07:13:47 AM »

But if that's what the advisor was doing it would be weird to say 'he is taking out a loan to finance his wedding'. It would be far more descriptive to say 'taking cheap wedding finance to invest.'

And even if this wise advisor was so savvy, if someone is offering you cheap financing it's because they are planning to rip you off at some point. Maybe you are over-paying for your white dress party or maybe there is penalty interest if you miss a payment but you don't get that kind of financing without there being a catch somewhere.

Must we always be so ready to distrust that our fellow Mustachian is telling us the truth? That s/he would feed us a web of lies about savvy financial advisors making shit financial decisions just for our amusement while harming no-one?

GreenSheep

• Bristles
« Reply #2981 on: August 04, 2016, 07:48:55 AM »

Rather than having your financial advisor push it out to Vanguard, try calling Vanguard and see if they can pull it in themselves. Vanguard has the incentive; your financial advisor does not.

I did that first. 10 months ago. And again yesterday. And several times in between. We're down to 2% of my funds remaining un-transferred, so I'm almost there. The problem is that some of my money was in some crazy fund that you can only sell quarterly, and even then only a percentage of it, so my former advisor has been selling it quarterly and then Vanguard sweeps the cash over; however the automatic sweep only happens for 6 months after the initial transfer request, and then I end up having to call everyone to make it happen each quarter.

Dollar Slice

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2982 on: August 05, 2016, 12:01:00 PM »
I saw an article about a sales-tax-free weekend coming up, and thought to myself: Oh! That's a good money-saving opportunity. Let's see, what do I need that I would normally pay sales tax on?

And I couldn't think of anything.
Referrals for...
Prolific Academic: http://www.prolific.ac/rp?ref=3PJ4H43L (Earn money by taking academic surveys - way better than mturk, I average ~$9/hr)
Robinhood: http://bit.ly/2uGXBPG (Get a free stock!)

dcamnc

• Bristles
« Reply #2983 on: August 05, 2016, 12:17:03 PM »
I paid off my house a couple of months ago. My insurance co is having a hard time setting up direct drafts because they are so used to doing it through escrow. They had to put me on hold numerous times and ask around the office on how to set it up...

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #2984 on: August 05, 2016, 02:22:21 PM »

Money is fungible.  I took out a loan to finance my house.  I also have enough in investments to have bought it in cash but I didn't want to liquidate.  Maybe this guy has a lot of positions he doesn't want to or can't quickly liquidate.  He's not going to explain this to you in unnecesarry detail ("I'm taking out a loan to pay for my wedding because my investments blah blah blah") when he can make the simple but accurate statement "I'm taking out a loan to finance my wedding".

Financing something doesn't mean it costs more than your net worth.  It just means you borrow money to pay for it.

RetiredAt63

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2985 on: August 05, 2016, 04:57:01 PM »
I've always done my house insurance separate from the bank mortgage, both house and car are with the same company.  I have direct transfer from my bank account, wasn't at all hard to set up, and no extra charge.

I paid off my house a couple of months ago. My insurance co is having a hard time setting up direct drafts because they are so used to doing it through escrow. They had to put me on hold numerous times and ask around the office on how to set it up...
The measure of civilization is how people treat one another.

http://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/meetups-and-social-events/ontario's-own-camp-mustache-2017/ - MEET US THERE!

Sibley

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2986 on: August 08, 2016, 10:23:36 AM »
I've always done my house insurance separate from the bank mortgage, both house and car are with the same company.  I have direct transfer from my bank account, wasn't at all hard to set up, and no extra charge.

Some banks/areas may require you to do the escrow option. Same with property taxes. When you pay off the mortgage, no longer applies.

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2987 on: August 09, 2016, 06:20:38 AM »

Money is fungible.  I took out a loan to finance my house.  I also have enough in investments to have bought it in cash but I didn't want to liquidate.  Maybe this guy has a lot of positions he doesn't want to or can't quickly liquidate.  He's not going to explain this to you in unnecesarry detail ("I'm taking out a loan to pay for my wedding because my investments blah blah blah") when he can make the simple but accurate statement "I'm taking out a loan to finance my wedding".

Financing something doesn't mean it costs more than your net worth.  It just means you borrow money to pay for it.

No, I understand the principle behind it.

I don't understand why people can't take people at their word.

He said he was borrowing money for a wedding. We are laughing at him for that decision. Yes, there could have been a million different backstories. But he said, wedding, so I chose to just believe wedding.

frugalnacho

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2988 on: August 09, 2016, 08:02:59 AM »

No, I understand the principle behind it.

I don't understand why people can't take people at their word.

He said he was borrowing money for a wedding. We are laughing at him for that decision. Yes, there could have been a million different backstories. But he said, wedding, so I chose to just believe wedding.

dragoncar's point is that money is fungible and if you have ANY debt at all you can easily substitute any of your spending in that.  You have a mortgage and yet just ordered pizza? For all practical purposes you just financed your pizza, even though the mortgage is on your house and you paid cash for the pizza.  What practical difference would it have been if you paid $20 cash on your mortgage, and then took out another $20 mortgage on the pizza you just bought?

theadvicist

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2989 on: August 09, 2016, 08:14:30 AM »

dragoncar's point is that money is fungible and if you have ANY debt at all you can easily substitute any of your spending in that.  You have a mortgage and yet just ordered pizza? For all practical purposes you just financed your pizza, even though the mortgage is on your house and you paid cash for the pizza.  What practical difference would it have been if you paid $20 cash on your mortgage, and then took out another $20 mortgage on the pizza you just bought?

Again, I understand the principle.

But the original story was: a financial advisor (ha!) told someone he borrowed money to finance a wedding. I am taking him at his word that he borrowed a bunch of money, and spanked it all on a wedding. That is laughable (to us).

Yes, anyone on this board who had a mortgage and instead of paying it down spent money on a wedding was, in effect, 'financing' a wedding. But that's not nearly as comical.

This thread is literally labelled 'just for fun'. I was trying to make the point (badly, obviously), that coming up with lots of alternative theories, that, in reality, aren't all that likely (such as a guy who told someone he is borrowing money for a wedding, really borrowing it to invest for higher returns) takes the fun out of it.

But now I realise I am taking more fun out of it than anyone.

But just so we're clear I don't need anyone to explain the concept to me anymore. I understand the maths. I just don't understand human beings.

BTDretire

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2990 on: August 09, 2016, 08:22:11 AM »
I just don't understand human beings.

LOL.

btw, simple antimustachian financial move, "borrow money for a wedding"
Also, financial planners are there to earn a living, using your money.

infogoon

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #2991 on: August 09, 2016, 11:30:33 AM »
btw, simple antimustachian financial move, "borrow money for a wedding"

It really is. I know a number of people whose wedding debt outlasted the marriage.

G-dog

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #2992 on: August 09, 2016, 12:16:56 PM »

I just don't understand human beings.

No one does....

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #2993 on: August 09, 2016, 08:33:17 PM »
I guess I just don't understand what you mean by "take people at their word" since I completely believe he's financing his wedding.  I'm not disbelieving that.  I just don't think that constitutes a mustachian people problem.  We aren't in the Antimustachian Wall of Shame and Comedy.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:35:34 PM by dragoncar »

GreenSheep

• Bristles
« Reply #2994 on: August 10, 2016, 08:05:27 AM »
The "Mustachian people problem" part is that it twists the knife. If he hadn't said that, I wouldn't feel like such an idiot for waiting so long to get rid of him. Most non-Mustachians don't go around having those thoughts. But mostly, I just wanted to share with people who would understand. Just shoot me for putting it in the "wrong" thread.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 08:07:45 AM by GreenSheep »

Aelias

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #2995 on: August 11, 2016, 08:53:31 AM »
Here's one:

I have enough FU money that I thinking about quitting my job at the slightest provocation.

AlwaysLearningToSave

• Bristles
« Reply #2996 on: August 11, 2016, 09:10:54 AM »
For about a year and a half now, we have used the American Express Blue Cash Preferred cash-back credit card for almost all of our purchases, earning 3% cash back on groceries, 2% on gas, and 1% on everything else with no minimum fee.  Nowadays I am getting bombarded with offers to sign up for different Amex cards, which I suspect is due to my account being flagged as one they don't make money on.  Most of the offers involve high annual fees and benefits that don't appeal to me.   

MissNancyPryor

• Stubble
  • The Stewardess is Flying the Plane!
« Reply #2997 on: August 11, 2016, 10:41:41 AM »
The "Mustachian people problem" part is that it twists the knife. If he hadn't said that, I wouldn't feel like such an idiot for waiting so long to get rid of him. Most non-Mustachians don't go around having those thoughts. But mostly, I just wanted to share with people who would understand. Just shoot me for putting it in the "wrong" thread.

Hey GreenSheep, you forgot that a major MMM People problem is that you have to be prepared to have anything you post here completely shredded and analyzed and often declared that you are wrong.  You say fire trucks are red?  This group will provide facts and figures indicating that nowadays yellow is preferred for various socio-economic and investing returns reasons.  The best part is you can end up considering angles you never thought of before and get a thick skin while you are at it.  Get your character built here for free!   ;-)   

frugalnacho

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2998 on: August 11, 2016, 11:01:55 AM »

Hey GreenSheep, you forgot that a major MMM People problem is that you have to be prepared to have anything you post here completely shredded and analyzed and often declared that you are wrong.  You say fire trucks are red?  This group will provide facts and figures indicating that nowadays yellow is preferred for various socio-economic and investing returns reasons.  The best part is you can end up considering angles you never thought of before and get a thick skin while you are at it.  Get your character built here for free!   ;-)

Total mischaracterization of most forum members.

MissNancyPryor

• Stubble
  • The Stewardess is Flying the Plane!
« Reply #2999 on: August 11, 2016, 11:41:23 AM »
I see what you did there!  Thank you for the instant example.