Author Topic: Forget the slow cooker, give me a pressure cooker!  (Read 61755 times)

Gone Fishing

• Magnum Stache
  • So Close went fishing on April 1, 2016
    • Journal
Forget the slow cooker, give me a pressure cooker!
« on: October 16, 2015, 07:32:52 AM »
A few weeks ago, I picked up a new in box pressure cooker from a yard sale for $5.  Never had one before, but for $5 I thought I would give it a try.  Last night, I threw in 2 FROZEN mutton shanks and some soup bones I had saved.  Within an HOUR I was able to pull the meat off the bone with a fork.  I added some veg (some of it frozen), yellow curry (MAESRI in the small cans is excellent!) and a can of coconut milk.  5 more minutes at pressure and it was done!

I know some of the early birds can get their slow cookers fired up in the morning and have dinner waiting on them when they get home, but I am barely functional in the morning and I am doing well just to get to work on time. I can easily see the pressure cooker becoming a regular tool in our kitchen. 

Rubic

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Forget the slow cooker, give me a pressure cooker!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 07:44:09 AM »
One year ago I paid the un-Mustachian price of almost $100 for a Cuisinart pressure cooker:

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-EPC-1200PC-Electric-Pressure-Stainless/dp/B003RCEVOY

I use it probably 3-4 days each week and absolutely love it!  I purchased another for Mom's birthday.

A necessary accessory (for me) was replacing the cooking pot with a stainless steel pot:

http://www.amazon.com/Secura-6-quart-Pressure-Stainless-Cooking/dp/B005YZYYE4

Kaminoge

• Bristles
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 07:55:30 AM »
My boyfriend and I keep toying with the idea of a pressure cooker... you're helping convince me!

ketchup

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 08:07:52 AM »
I've been "this" close to pulling the trigger on an InstantPot for about a year now.  You've just pushed me even closer...

GizmoTX

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 08:11:28 AM »
I am a huge fan of pressure cookers. Both stovetop & electric versions have their merits -- intensifying flavor in less time with less energy. Electric PCs get to "medium" pressure rather than high of 15 psi, but an extra 20% of time compensates, & they are truly set & forget -- no need to monitor the heat to keep the pressure where it needs to be or set a timer.

My favorite is the Instant Pot Duo 6 qt -- it is not only a superlative pressure cooker, it can also function well as a sauté pot, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, popcorn popper, & keep warm. It comes with a stainless steel inner pot that can go on the stove to keep warm while you use the IP for something else, like steaming vegetables in 2 minutes. The company sells a glass lid & extra inner pot separately for multitasking. The Instant Pot is Amazon's number 1 best seller for pressure cookers. It currently sells around $130, but replaces all those other electric appliances & has a compact footprint.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:20:06 AM by GizmoTX »

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 08:24:46 AM »
Hmmm....

I have never even considered getting a pressure cooker as I really try to avoid buying extra appliances. but you guys got me thinking...

GizmoTX

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 08:49:07 AM »
This is a good link to independent info on the Instant Pot: http://dadcooksdinner.com/2015/01/instant-pot-frequently-asked-questions.html/

This blog has some great recipes. I love his technique for making chicken broth & shredded chicken for homemade chicken noodle soup & other dishes. Another way to make chicken broth is to use the carcass of a roasted chicken in the PC -- very frugal & tasty.

I'm now making yogurt weekly in the Instant Pot, for the cost of fresh milk & a some yogurt starter (plain yogurt saved from the last batch). For thicker yogurt or to boost the protein, add 1/3 cup powdered milk per quart of fresh milk. I don't mess with cups or containers, just put a half or whole gallon in the inner pot, put on either the pressure cover or glass lid, & press the Yogurt button plus Adjust button to bring the milk to boiling temperature to temper it. Then I remove the inner pot & allow the milk to cool to 105-112 degrees F, using a clip on candy thermometer to monitor. This goes faster if I set the pot in a dishpan of cold water. For the first batch, I used yogurt starter, then 3-4 tablespoons of saved yogurt for later batches, whisked in to mix. Then place the inner pot back into the IP, cover, & press the Yogurt button. The time default is 8 hours; I do at least that, up to 10 hours. Then whisk gently to smooth it out, & ladle into clean glass containers like Pyrex cups or mason jars, cover & refrigerate to set.

2ndTimer

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 08:52:28 AM »
Keep talking.  You are convincing me to dig out my yard sale pressure cooker which I have never used and give it a try.

kimmarg

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 08:52:54 AM »
Love my pressure cooker! Brown rice in 12min, white rice in 6min.

Also dry beans. I had given up on dry beans because they took too long but it's only 20min for black beans from dry to yummy in the pressure cooker!

GizmoTX

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 09:03:39 AM »
Another interesting site is the Plant Fueled Trucker, who cooks in his Instant Pot in his truck on the road, & lost 60 pounds doing it. Recipes & commentary via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plantfueledtrucker
He currently has a coupon discount offer for the Lux version of the IP, which is the older model without the yogurt function & has a different cover design.

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 09:11:16 AM »
Been reading the Amazon reviews. Now I'm very tempted although what is it about trying to reduce spending that gets me thinking about all the things I want to buy? Looks like it could be a very helpful tool in the kitchen though.

a rose by any other name

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 10:48:29 AM »
I'm pretty slow in the morning too, so I usually set up my slow cooker meals the night before and put the enamel pot and lid in the fridge. In the morning, I just take the pot out of the fridge and put it in the slow cooker and turn it on. If there's anything I don't want to have sitting together overnight (especially if I want wet and dry ingredients separated) I'll just have all of the wet ingredients in the slow cooker and have all the measured out dry ingredients in a separate container next to it (or vise versa). I also use a christmas light timer on my slow cooker if I don't want something cooking the entire time I'm gone. Pressure cookers sound great, but I just can't make myself spend that much on another kitchen appliance.

MandalayVA

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 11:15:33 AM »
I got an Instant Pot for my birthday--alas, the only thing I've done with it is cook chicken breasts, once from frozen.  I'm attempting a pork stew on Sunday, though!

keepitsimple

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 11:18:00 AM »
I finally bought an InstantPot after more than year of vacillation. I am absolutely in love with it. Seriously...I think my husband is jealous.

If I was a college kid again, the only thing I would need is my InstantPot and a mini fridge.

Lookilu

• Stubble
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 06:34:20 PM »
I resisted the siren song of the InstantPot for months before finally giving in and buying one earlier this year. I LOVE THAT FREAKING THING!
It only rarely makes it back into the cupboard since I use it several times a week. It's great for pressure cooking (even if you've been afraid of pressure cooking in the past), as a rice maker, and as a slow cooker. I'm planning to make my own ricotta in it the next time I make lasagna. :)

Oh, and this 4 minute potato salad is great. http://www.pressurecookingtoday.com/quick-potato-salad-in-the-pressure-cooker/

MrsPete

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2015, 11:20:37 AM »
While I like my slow cooker better, the pressure cooker has its place.  My personal favorite is cooking beans and rice at the same time (with a bowl in the middle to keep them separate).  That tip came from Amy Daczyn's (spelling?) book The Tightwad Gazette.

Oh, and as for being up early enough to start the slow cooker, it's not really necessary!  We frequently put together slow cooker ingredients the night before, set the crock into the refrigerator overnight, and then just start the machine in the morning. 

Duchess of Stratosphear

• Bristles
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2015, 02:11:38 PM »
I like my pressure cooker too, although I don't have an electric one. This is the one I have: http://www.amazon.com/Magefesa-Practika-Stainless-6-3-Quart-Pressure/dp/B0018A9ATS/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1445112531&sr=1-1&keywords=magefesa
If I had to do it over, I'd get the set that comes with two different sized pots and the steamer.

It's basically awesome. Like someone else said, it has transformed beans for me--so easy! Also, I'm a huge soup person, so it's great for that too. I still see uses for the slow cooker (I'm trying out a version of this recipe right now: vhttp://www.budgetbytes.com/2011/11/slow-cooker-marinara/), but if I had to give one up, I know which one it would be.

The Beacon

• Stubble
    • Financial Freedom Tips
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2015, 08:51:40 AM »
I bought an Instant Pot  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FLYWNYQ?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

It is programmable. So I just throw in whatever I want to cook, set the timer and forget it.    Food cooks much faster than it would in a regular pot on a stove.

rantk81

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2015, 12:39:15 PM »
I recently ordered the 8qt Preso stainless-steel pressure cooker.  I hope it works out well for me!  I've never used a pressure cooker before, but I like the idea of saving energy costs by only needing to keep the stove on for a very short amount of time!

clarkfan1979

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2015, 12:40:45 PM »
The pressure cooker is better than a crock pot. The meat has more moisture in it. Love it.

Rural

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2015, 01:24:32 PM »
Spotted a 6 quart Faberware programmable pressure cooker for $59 at Walmart. It seems to have all of the features of the instanpot. It also seems to be new, but a 4 quart version has good reviews on Amazon. I'm thinking about it- has anyone tried one of these?

Rubic

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2015, 03:24:53 PM »
Spotted a 6 quart Faberware programmable pressure cooker for $59 at Walmart. It seems to have all of the features of the instanpot. It also seems to be new, but a 4 quart version has good reviews on Amazon. I'm thinking about it- has anyone tried one of these?

Pay up for the Instant Pot.  Walmart is notorious for getting their vendors to produce shoddy products at low margins:

http://www.fastcompany.com/54763/man-who-said-no-wal-mart

Rural

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2015, 04:21:26 PM »

Pay up for the Instant Pot.  Walmart is notorious for getting their vendors to produce shoddy products at low margins:

http://www.fastcompany.com/54763/man-who-said-no-wal-mart

Okay, so further research shows it's not new. Let's assume that for some reasons I want to pay $35 more for the same item at Amazon. Has anyone tried one of these?

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Cooker-6-Quart-Digital-Pressure/dp/B00FRRMPMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1445206171&sr=8-1&keywords=farberware+pressure+cooker

Evgenia

• Stubble
    • Evgenia Got FI
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2015, 04:28:42 PM »
We have an admittedly expensive, German made pressure cooker (a Fissler), but we're fans of buying well once and then never buying a thing again. It has worked so far. We also got it with change from the change jar, and getting gift certificates from Coinstar.

We use it constantly. Favorites are what it does to dried chick peas for hummus, soup stock in an hour, and well, everything. I haven't touched the slow cooker in over a year as a result and will probably donate it.

happy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2015, 02:43:30 AM »
i have both appliances, and they both have their uses. If I could choose only 1, I think I'd go for the pressure cooker. Lovely "slow cooked" meals in 30mins or less.

GizmoTX

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2015, 04:21:00 AM »
Okay, so further research shows it's not new. Let's assume that for some reasons I want to pay $35 more for the same item at Amazon. Has anyone tried one of these?

For this price you can get the LUX model of the Instant Pot. It's the previous version & excellent. Stainless steel inner pot (much better than nonstick).

http://www.amazon.com/Instant-Pot-IP-LUX60-Programmable-1000-Watt/dp/B0073GIN08/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1445249960&sr=1-2&keywords=Instant+pot

frompa

• Bristles
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 06:08:53 AM »
i have both appliances, and they both have their uses. If I could choose only 1, I think I'd go for the pressure cooker. Lovely "slow cooked" meals in 30mins or less.

++!

Rubic

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 07:41:58 AM »
Stainless steel inner pot (much better than nonstick).

I can confirm.  As mentioned above, I replaced my nonstick pot with the stainless steel pot, but could have saved myself the trouble by simply purchasing the Instant Pot.

monkeytree

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 09:03:43 AM »
Should've read this before writing my post this morning asking about slow cookers (and their shattering lids). The IP seems like a great product. although does it save you as much time as the slow cooker if you can't really start cooking until you get home from work? What kind of foods do you cook in it?

RunHappy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 10:03:26 AM »
Here to defend the slow cooker!  I love my slow cooker, we use it at least once a week.  I agree that sometimes getting all the prep done in the morning can be a pain.  To fix this, I make slow cooker freezer packs.  Basically I spend an afternoon to cut vegetables, prep meat, and make "season packs".  Throw it all, uncooked, in a gallon freezer bag.

To cook, remove a bag from the freezer, dump it in the slow cooker, then turn it on for 4 or 8 hours.  Everything can be served with rice or tortillas or steamed veggies.  These packets will usually be enough for 2 meals.

Some crockpot meals we have had are mongolian beef, chicken korma, beef or chicken fajitas, pot roast, chili, etc. 

I'm planning to try more vegetarian meals for a little variety.

YK-Phil

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2015, 10:16:23 AM »
We got a stainless steel Lagostina pressure cooker several years ago and have been using it several times a week. It was expensive ($200+) but I got it with travel points, at a time when I was working for an airline and did not need travel points to fly. Best use of my points ever.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2015, 02:56:35 AM »
Obligatory: http://earlyretirementextreme.com/a-tribute-to-my-pressure-cooker.html

By the way, I've never had good luck with frozen meat in my pressure cooker.  Always turns out tough no matter how long I cook it.  Anyone else notice same/different?  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Works a charm on non-frozen roast, pork shoulder, etc.

alleykat

• Bristles
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 05:20:53 AM »
This would be the only other appliance I would buy but I have been dragging my feet because I don't want it to be another thing that sits around, which is what happens in my house.   But I think everything would be so much faster.  I have tried cooking black beans before and was not successful.  I have been considering an insta pot.  Maybe I will reconsider especially as soup season is upon us.

captainawesome

• Stubble
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 07:53:37 AM »
I have always been a propent of the slow cooker for meals and such, until I went to a Strength & Conditioning/Fitness Seminar this last weekend.  Charles Mayfield (Paleo Comfort Foods) brought his Instant Pot with him and did a cooking demo.  I was amazed at all it could do, and he ended up making short ribs in 35 min. Problem is, I already have a rice cooker, a slow cooker, no dutch oven (we accidentally donated it in our move).  While I want an instant pot, it isn't high up on my list of needs right now.  Maybe I'll put that on a wish list, and if someone wants to buy something as a Christmas/birthday/anniversary gift I will generously accept

happy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2015, 01:20:00 AM »
Obligatory: http://earlyretirementextreme.com/a-tribute-to-my-pressure-cooker.html

By the way, I've never had good luck with frozen meat in my pressure cooker.  Always turns out tough no matter how long I cook it.  Anyone else notice same/different?  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Works a charm on non-frozen roast, pork shoulder, etc.

Mine works a treat with frozen Aussie lamb or chook. I don't do anything different to fresh meat. If the meat is still frozen when you put it in (I usually at least part thaw mine), you will need to increase cooking time a bit.

oatsmagoats

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2015, 06:06:51 AM »
I splurged on a Kuhn-Rikon for my birthday/Christmas a couple years ago and love it.  Highly recommend dadcooksdinner.com for pressure cooking recipes.  (The whole site is actually great!)

QueenAlice

• Bristles
  • QueenAlice, PhD
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2015, 06:24:22 AM »
I've been "this" close to pulling the trigger on an InstantPot for about a year now.  You've just pushed me even closer...

Do it!!!

+100 to all the Instant Pot recommendations. My husband, who has no interest in my stove top pressure cooker, will even use it. 

horsepoor

• Magnum Stache
  • That old chestnut.
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2015, 06:52:26 AM »
Should've read this before writing my post this morning asking about slow cookers (and their shattering lids). The IP seems like a great product. although does it save you as much time as the slow cooker if you can't really start cooking until you get home from work? What kind of foods do you cook in it?

Or you could have read my post on your thread.  ;)

You can either slow cook or pressure cook in the IP.  The other day I started something as slow cooking when I had time to prep in the morning, then ran a short pressure cycle to finish it a little sooner so I could eat.

I've had a stovetop PC for a few years and thought electric PCs were for suckers, but I'm a total convert because I can just push a button and leave the kitchen/house, come back and it's done.

elaine amj

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2015, 07:07:59 AM »
You can either slow cook or pressure cook in the IP.  The other day I started something as slow cooking when I had time to prep in the morning, then ran a short pressure cycle to finish it a little sooner so I could eat.

I've had a stovetop PC for a few years and thought electric PCs were for suckers, but I'm a total convert because I can just push a button and leave the kitchen/house, come back and it's done.

Is there a reason you would choose to slow cook in your IP instead of only pressure cooking? The stuff I keep reading keeps claiming pressure cooking has similar results to slow cooking and uses less electricity.

HazelStone

• Stubble
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2015, 07:11:52 AM »
I'm not going to go away for ten hours and leave a slow cooker on its own. I wouldn't stop worrying. But a *pressure cooker* can accomplish many of the same things; you simply have different timing on when you throw in your prepped ingredients. I only got one a couple of years ago because I have memories of Mom's pressure cooker being LOUD. When I was three or four I would actually go hide somewhere when that damn thing was going. The better brands of pressure cooker are a lot quieter than many models were 30-40 years ago.

The Kuhn-Rikon I got does have a hiss audible from the living room when it is up to pressure or a little past- it isn't at ear-hurting volumes.

Gone Fishing

• Magnum Stache
    • Journal
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2015, 07:25:22 AM »
Threw a couple of hard frozen venison shanks and a few soup bones in the pressure cooker this morning and ran it for an hour while I was getting ready for work.  Turned off the burner as I was walking out the door.  I figure there is enough heat left in it for a couple hours of simmering as well.  We'll see how it turned out when I get home...

reginna

• Stubble
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2015, 08:17:10 AM »
$5 for the win!!

Love my pressure cooker and also use it for canning. Way faster and doesn't heat up the house as much as a water bath.

cloudsail

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2015, 10:27:53 AM »
Love love love my Instant Pot. Not sure how I lived without it before. Not sure that I can still cook without it in the future.

Our nanny, after initial trepidation (think old lady with almost no ability to learn to use new gadgets), fell in love with it too, to the point where she asked me to get her one. I think she's quickly getting to the point where she can't cook soup or porridge without it either.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2015, 01:56:40 PM »
I'm not going to go away for ten hours and leave a slow cooker on its own. I wouldn't stop worrying. But a *pressure cooker* can accomplish many of the same things; you simply have different timing on when you throw in your prepped ingredients. I only got one a couple of years ago because I have memories of Mom's pressure cooker being LOUD. When I was three or four I would actually go hide somewhere when that damn thing was going. The better brands of pressure cooker are a lot quieter than many models were 30-40 years ago.

The Kuhn-Rikon I got does have a hiss audible from the living room when it is up to pressure or a little past- it isn't at ear-hurting volumes.

I think a pressure cooker will liquefy veggies a little worse than a slow cooker, and it's certainly more of a pain to add anything at the end (depressurization and repressurizing)

I got a Kuhn-Rikon and think it's great.  However, my mustacian problem is even the lowest burner setting is often too high for long braises (I find thicker meats still need about an hour although that's much better than the 3-4 hours in the Dutch oven).  So I can't leave it alone, I have to turn off the heat for a while, then turn it back on minimum and otherwise babysit.

For that reason I wish I got the IP.  It either didn't exist back then or I just hadn't heard of it.  I think it's benefits outweigh the downsides of breakable electronics.

GizmoTX

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2015, 02:38:09 PM »
The trick to keep veggies from liquifying into a long braise is to put the liquid & meat into the pressure cooker, then add a steamer insert, & put the veggies in it to steam at the same time. The steamer insert can be a perforated pan (that often comes with a PC), or a collapsible stainless steel steamer, or a flexible silicone steamer insert. If the braise recipe calls for tomatoes, place them on top of the meat & don't stir in -- the tomatoes can be scorched.

monkeytree

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2015, 08:46:21 AM »
I just pulled the trigger and ordered the IP on Amazon! Been debating back and forth between this and a slow cooker for the past few days and I was almost ready to buy a slow cooker, but once I realized the IP has a slow cook function, I was sold. So excited to test it out this weekend!

horsepoor

• Magnum Stache
  • That old chestnut.
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2015, 08:58:12 AM »

Is there a reason you would choose to slow cook in your IP instead of only pressure cooking? The stuff I keep reading keeps claiming pressure cooking has similar results to slow cooking and uses less electricity.

Yes, if I have time to prep in the morning and have hot food when I get home vs prepping after work and then waiting for the pressure cooker.  I also slightly prefer the way the flavors meld for stews or Pot roast with slow cooking.

Cork

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2015, 09:09:13 AM »

Yes, if I have time to prep in the morning and have hot food when I get home vs prepping after work and then waiting for the pressure cooker.  I also slightly prefer the way the flavors meld for stews or Pot roast with slow cooking.

That's my concern; how does a chicken breast in a pressure cooker compare to a chicken breast slow cooked for 8 hours?  I make some mean chicken tacos + pico de gallo and the juicy chicken breasts really tie things together.  Would a pressure cooker yield the same results?

Gone Fishing

• Magnum Stache
    • Journal
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2015, 09:09:56 AM »
Threw a couple of hard frozen venison shanks and a few soup bones in the pressure cooker this morning and ran it for an hour while I was getting ready for work.  Turned off the burner as I was walking out the door.  I figure there is enough heat left in it for a couple hours of simmering as well.  We'll see how it turned out when I get home...

Meat was perfect!  Just cooked enough to fall off the bone, but not mush.  Added some pumpkin puree, potatoes, carrots, onions, a few spices and brought it to pressure for 8 minutes.  Turned out great!

charis

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2015, 09:55:10 AM »

That's my concern; how does a chicken breast in a pressure cooker compare to a chicken breast slow cooked for 8 hours?  I make some mean chicken tacos + pico de gallo and the juicy chicken breasts really tie things together.  Would a pressure cooker yield the same results?

The slow cooker is just too compatible for my 8 hour work day and life with small kids.  We get up early anyway for school (although I frequently do the freezer pack meals mentioned above) and kids are usually howling for dinner almost immediately when we get home after work. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:09:06 AM by jezebel »

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!