Author Topic: Do you wash your hands after touching the garbage can?  (Read 19661 times)

TreeLeaf

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Do you wash your hands after touching the garbage can?
« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2023, 05:30:46 AM »
@nereo   First I had to look up necropsy ( ?means autopsy).  Then another fresh prince of "blogsville" used the word necropsy.  I had to look that up as well. ( such genius in the village) , as I had no idea there was a word for it.  Surley you jest nereo ?  Isn't it obvious that I'm not from "blogsville".  If i had broken some sacred "blogisher" rule , please accept my apology. I dont' have 12000+ posts to my name.  But seriously, I was not even remotely interested in blogging today ( or any day for that matter) nor this site. It was a specific search about a subject that i had been thinking about.  Seeing the great "doctor" at the dentists using the same glove as he fully puts his hand into the garbage can to deposit some blood soaked cotton balls, and immediately puts his "doctor" hand back in my mouth.  Or seeing the "doctor" at the health clinic do the same thing.  And again and again wondering why people are surprise at the high rate of bacterial infections.  and death.   I'll not bore you further, but it was a specific search and when i saw the thread i was curious.

Necropost means to find an old thread that's been dead for years and then reply to it and bring it back to life.

It's very unusual for a new member to make their first post in the financial community on an old, dead thread from years ago about washing hands.

Necroposting without a good reason is generally frowned upon in forums because it makes it look like the thread is new when it pops up in our feeds, and then people start responding to old posts from years ago without realizing that the thread has been dead for years.

That's why people are commenting on your choice to necropost.

As for nereo's use of the word "necropsy" that was likely an autocorrect from "necropost."

Just wanted to say I found it funny they specifically mention they aren't someone with 12,000+ posts to their name, and someone with 12,000 some odd posts responds with an explanation.

Ok I will go back to derailing other threads now, lol.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2023, 05:52:11 AM »
Just wanted to say I found it funny they specifically mention they aren't someone with 12,000+ posts to their name, and someone with 12,000 some odd posts responds with an explanation.

Ok I will go back to derailing other threads now, lol.

Probably not a coincidence, I was the first person to call them out for necroposting. Then nereo who has 16K+ posts was the second person. So between the two of us, the descriptor 12000+ makes perfect sense.

So since I was the first to criticize, I felt responsible to explain the criticism.

nereo

• Senior Mustachian
    • Here's how you can support science today:
« Reply #102 on: March 10, 2023, 06:22:26 AM »
@nereo   First I had to look up necropsy ( ?means autopsy).  Then another fresh prince of "blogsville" used the word necropsy.  I had to look that up as well. ( such genius in the village) , as I had no idea there was a word for it.  Surley you jest nereo ?  Isn't it obvious that I'm not from "blogsville".  If i had broken some sacred "blogisher" rule , please accept my apology. I dont' have 12000+ posts to my name.  But seriously, I was not even remotely interested in blogging today ( or any day for that matter) nor this site. It was a specific search about a subject that i had been thinking about.  Seeing the great "doctor" at the dentists using the same glove as he fully puts his hand into the garbage can to deposit some blood soaked cotton balls, and immediately puts his "doctor" hand back in my mouth.  Or seeing the "doctor" at the health clinic do the same thing.  And again and again wondering why people are surprise at the high rate of bacterial infections.  and death.   I'll not bore you further, but it was a specific search and when i saw the thread i was curious.

Metalcat has already provided a very good answer. 
I’d just add that this isn’t a blog, but an online forum. That’s why there was that warning message before you posted about reviving a dormant thread and why it’s generally frowned upon.

As for your specific example of dentists and doctors touching garbage cans with their (hopefully) gloved hands before putting them back into/on your body I can say unequivocally that it is NOT best safety practices [disclosure - I work in a lab].  You are not supposed to touch trash cans, or door knobs, or keyboards or just about anything else with gloved hands. If you do you are supposed to replace your gloves with a fresh pair, which is why we can easily go through a 100 pack of gloves in a single week.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #103 on: March 10, 2023, 06:42:52 AM »

Metalcat has already provided a very good answer. 
I’d just add that this isn’t a blog, but an online forum. That’s why there was that warning message before you posted about reviving a dormant thread and why it’s generally frowned upon.

As for your specific example of dentists and doctors touching garbage cans with their (hopefully) gloved hands before putting them back into/on your body I can say unequivocally that it is NOT best safety practices [disclosure - I work in a lab].  You are not supposed to touch trash cans, or door knobs, or keyboards or just about anything else with gloved hands. If you do you are supposed to replace your gloves with a fresh pair, which is why we can easily go through a 100 pack of gloves in a single week.

Yep, we didn't even have garbage cans, faucets, or soap/sanitizer dispensers that we could even touch.

If a doctor or dentist does something to contaminate their gloves, they should be reported. That's a massive failure of infection control.

Ron Scott

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #104 on: March 10, 2023, 12:01:47 PM »
The best thing you can do if some of your dinner falls on the floor is pick it up and eat it. Our bodies learn how to fight germs by dealing with them.

About 20 years ago I took the garbage out the night before and a critter got in and made a mess.  After that I took the can out in the morning, got in my car and left for work. I’m still here.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 12:04:33 PM by Ron Scott »

brandon1827

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #105 on: March 10, 2023, 12:12:49 PM »
This is absolutely a thing for my wife...who over time has now turned me into one of these people also. We got one of those battery powered lids to eliminate any touching of the bin. Just wave your hand over the lid and it opens by itself. No hand touching, no foot pedal, nothing.

Ron Scott

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #106 on: March 10, 2023, 12:33:13 PM »
This is absolutely a thing for my wife...who over time has now turned me into one of these people also. We got one of those battery powered lids to eliminate any touching of the bin. Just wave your hand over the lid and it opens by itself. No hand touching, no foot pedal, nothing.

Women are usually cleaner and more germ-averse than men. Re: being cleaner is to their credit. (Guys, if it gets to the point where she buys you a nail brush learn how to use it!)  I don’t think being overly germ-averse helps tho.

Funny thing is my wife tells me quite often how gross the ladies room was at restaurant or something. I tell her they’re trying to hard.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #107 on: March 10, 2023, 12:48:54 PM »

Women are usually cleaner and more germ-averse than men. Re: being cleaner is to their credit. (Guys, if it gets to the point where she buys you a nail brush learn how to use it!)  I don’t think being overly germ-averse helps tho.

Funny thing is my wife tells me quite often how gross the ladies room was at restaurant or something. I tell her they’re trying to hard.

Every single hardcore germophobe that I know is male except for one. Mysophobia, the technical term for it, is found pretty evenly split among men and women and is more common among younger people, meaning a lot of people grow out of it.

What is up with the gender generalizations in the forum these past few days??

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2023, 01:26:41 PM »
I'm a lot more laissez-faire regarding germs than my wife is.  Interestingly enough though, she's way less concerned with general tidyness and stuff lying around in messy piles in the house.  It's a good combo.  She disinfects, and I pick up all the stuff.

Ron Scott

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #109 on: March 10, 2023, 02:18:21 PM »
I'm a lot more laissez-faire regarding germs than my wife is.  Interestingly enough though, she's way less concerned with general tidyness and stuff lying around in messy piles in the house.  It's a good combo.  She disinfects, and I pick up all the stuff.

Yeah, we’re like that too. Over the years we’ve come to specialize in our quirks and interests, especially in retirement. She shops for food and households, and does most of the cooking. Different stores for meat, fish, produce…she makes a science out of it and gets good bang for buck. I do dishes and house cleaning, garbage, wash cars, fix things, etc. I do grilling, leftover prep, and soups.

I think I work less than she does. The shopping throws her over the top.

It works…

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #110 on: March 10, 2023, 03:56:54 PM »
I agree. You blogishers with 12,000+ posts need to blog out.

But what do I know, I'm sub-10,000 scum

nereo

• Senior Mustachian
    • Here's how you can support science today:
« Reply #111 on: March 10, 2023, 06:22:39 PM »

That’s why you’ve never been invited to the senior mustachian rotating club. It makes the executive washroom look like a peasant’s privy

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2023, 06:26:17 PM »

That’s why you’ve never been invited to the senior mustachian rotating club. It makes the executive washroom look like a peasant’s privy

Didn't we all agree to stop talking publicly about the executive washroom??

TreeLeaf

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2023, 06:47:14 PM »

Didn't we all agree to stop talking publicly about the executive washroom??

*listens in*

*slowly takes notes about executive washroom*

frugalnacho

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2023, 06:49:06 PM »

Toilet so clean you don't even need to wash your hands

Zamboni

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2023, 06:58:58 PM »
Yes of course!

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2023, 08:13:58 PM »

Toilet so clean you don't even need to wash your hands

You peasants are still washing your own hands?  Ugh.

Wolfpack Mustachian

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2023, 06:09:48 AM »
Hey Frugalnacho, 

The answer is yes for me and major YES for my wife.  I always washed my hands whenever I touched  anything.  Door handles outside, I would use a paper towel or napkin (and well you know bathroom specially).  Going inside using door handles was ok but after washing my hands using paper towel to exit. And this was before it became customer for establishments to put a garbage can by the door. I assume enough people started throwing their towels on the floor that prompted them to do so.   Back to garbage, yes, we wash our hands, and in response to one of the comments here about being a germaphobe ( while the person was preaching about sustainability and plastics) I would say the garbage cans used not be automated and would be manually lifter by the sanitation engineers onto the truck.  That entailed their touching and possibly rubbing their hand and other parts of their clothes onto the handles.  It would not take a leap into the realm of genius to contemplate the various types of bacteria and viruses and fungi and whatever else that are in play here. So, back to the comments made by the anti-germaphobes,  I don't wash my hands when pick up the phone, but my phone is not in touch with the hundreds of other people’s garbage which could include diapers, sanitary used products,  NOSE hair,  toe nails,  rotten meat that might even have further bacteria breeding on it,  various vermin that might be contaminated and "hanging out and partying in the garbage dump and taking a ride in the truck too...   I can go on.  You get the picture.  So this would have been the manual loading of the garbage, however now adays it's more mechanical and less chance of contaminants but still that mechanical arm sometimes misses the mark and sanitation engineer will have to intervene manually, along with the fact the garbage bin does touch the main container on the truck.  Either way , this is we see it and I'm shocked when I saw you make you point as you did because   YEAH,  why don't people wash their hand after the touch the garbage cans.  I saw my neighbor put the garbage in then immediately rubbed his face.    Stay safe.

What a random thread to necropost...

If they hadn't necroposted, I wouldn't have learned that there are anti-bacterial resistant shrimp in Canada.....ewww......

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2023, 06:44:23 AM »
If they hadn't necroposted, I wouldn't have learned that there are anti-bacterial resistant shrimp in Canada.....ewww......

This is an issue everywhere, not just Canada. The major shrimp producing regions in the world use excessive antibiotics, so virtually all shrimp in the world contain antimicrobial resistant bacteria.

As long as the shrimp are cooked properly, that's fine, but the risk of cross contamination is massive. Which is why I don't bring shrimp into my house anymore and try to avoid restaurants that have shrimp on the menu.

I thought this was commonly known, but I guess not.

Wolfpack Mustachian

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2023, 09:35:19 AM »

This is an issue everywhere, not just Canada. The major shrimp producing regions in the world use excessive antibiotics, so virtually all shrimp in the world contain antimicrobial resistant bacteria.

As long as the shrimp are cooked properly, that's fine, but the risk of cross contamination is massive. Which is why I don't bring shrimp into my house anymore and try to avoid restaurants that have shrimp on the menu.

I thought this was commonly known, but I guess not.

Nope. I've heard of antibiotic resistance in general on animals because of over treatment but not specific to shrimp as a big problem.

Extramedium

• Stubble
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2023, 10:57:16 AM »
I'm not bothered by a newbie commenting on an older thread.   If your feed shows an old thread revived, you don't actually need to engage in it if it isn't an interesting subject.  The threads are archived partially so later readers can learn from them.  Is it so wrong for them to comment?  Maybe some older subjects are still plenty relevant.  I wouldn't say this subject is no longer on our minds;  the amount of comments since the necropost attest to this.  It isn't the newbie's fault that they discovered this later.

TreeLeaf

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2023, 11:17:14 AM »
I'm not bothered by a newbie commenting on an older thread.   If your feed shows an old thread revived, you don't actually need to engage in it if it isn't an interesting subject.  The threads are archived partially so later readers can learn from them.  Is it so wrong for them to comment?  Maybe some older subjects are still plenty relevant.  I wouldn't say this subject is no longer on our minds;  the amount of comments since the necropost attest to this.  It isn't the newbie's fault that they discovered this later.

Translation: We peasants can band together and storm the executive washroom!

Huzzzah!

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2023, 11:47:00 AM »

I think we were more confused than anything. And when someone's first post in a financial forum is a necropost from years ago on a non-financial topic??? Yeah, that's going to garner some questions.

However, necroposts are generally discouraged in forums because it's not immediately obvious that they're super old threads. A lot of weird trolls/scammers/bots/etc will bump an old thread and I'll think it's a new one, post a lengthy response to someone in earnest only to have someone point out that the OP hasn't been active for several years and there's no point in replying to them.

It's happened enough times here to be annoying.

Cranky

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2023, 07:48:02 PM »
Years have passed. We’ve had a pandemic. Gallons and gallons of hand sanitizer have been used.

I still don’t think that my kitchen trash can is any germier than the stove…

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2023, 08:17:49 PM »
Years have passed. We’ve had a pandemic. Gallons and gallons of hand sanitizer have been used.

I still don’t think that my kitchen trash can is any germier than the stove…

It's orders of magnitude cleaner than your sink

Zikoris

• Magnum Stache
  • Vancouverstachian
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2023, 08:36:54 PM »
When I've had garbage bins with lids I haven't washed my hands after touching them. Now I don't have anything with lids, so it's a moot point. I don't find it gross having an open can because I don't really have anything gross/smelly in there, due to composting. It's basically just some odds and ends non-recyclable packaging, or like a sock with holes in it, that sort of thing, and very little since we try to be low waste. Right now we're producing about one grocery-bag-size of garbage every 1-2 weeks.

Metalcat

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2023, 10:47:51 PM »
When I've had garbage bins with lids I haven't washed my hands after touching them. Now I don't have anything with lids, so it's a moot point. I don't find it gross having an open can because I don't really have anything gross/smelly in there, due to composting. It's basically just some odds and ends non-recyclable packaging, or like a sock with holes in it, that sort of thing, and very little since we try to be low waste. Right now we're producing about one grocery-bag-size of garbage every 1-2 weeks.

Good point, thanks to composting, our garbage is quite clean, there's just nothing gross in there. It's mostly single use plastic waste that can't be recycled. We just have a kitchen catcher sized garbage and it's emptied maybe once a week or two. It's just almost never actually dirty.

srrb

• Stubble
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2023, 12:05:22 AM »

Good point, thanks to composting, our garbage is quite clean, there's just nothing gross in there. It's mostly single use plastic waste that can't be recycled. We just have a kitchen catcher sized garbage and it's emptied maybe once a week or two. It's just almost never actually dirty.

And even if putting something yucky in it, why might the lid be germy/dirty? One hand has the garbage, the other has the lid ... garbage goes in the can. If I need to, I wash my hands because of the slimy state of the garbage I touched, not from touching the garbage can lid.
Although, all moot because my can is open under the sink.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2023, 12:25:42 AM »
If your feed shows an old thread revived, you don't actually need to engage in it if it isn't an interesting subject. 

False.  You wouldn't know because you haven't taken the 1,000 post oath

Extramedium

• Stubble
« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2023, 11:22:42 AM »
If your feed shows an old thread revived, you don't actually need to engage in it if it isn't an interesting subject. 

False.  You wouldn't know because you haven't taken the 1,000 post oath

Ha!  Maybe I’ll learn eventually!

ca-rn

• Stubble
« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2023, 05:36:28 PM »
I have a tiny open kitchen trash container that I line with a flimsy produce plastic bag.  Nothing terribly gross or smelly goes in there normally but if there is, I just tie it up and take it to the trash can outside.

There is nothing to touch except when I tie it up.  I do wash my hands after dumping the bag outside.

Just Joe

• Walrus Stache
  • Teach me something.
« Reply #131 on: March 15, 2023, 10:33:16 AM »
No, if I don't touch the garbage can, I don't wash. Same with public restrooms in some cases. Sometimes the bathroom is more suspect that any part of me.

I do wash before handling food.

Villanelle

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #132 on: March 15, 2023, 11:11:26 AM »
I didn't get the sense people were "bothered" but the thread revival.  But yeah, it's odd for someone's first post on a financial form to be a response to a very old thread that has nothing to do with finances.

Pointing that out seems somewhat natural and doesn't mean the pointers-out think it is wrong or evil or "bothering"--just that they note something odd and choose to remark on it. 

EscapeVelocity2020

• Magnum Stache
    • EscapeVelocity2020
« Reply #133 on: March 15, 2023, 01:44:41 PM »
Has nobody commented on the commenter that has now posted twice, 4 years apart, about how they use their toes to handle the trash? 

Always. I close the doors with my feet as I come inside after taking out the trash so I don’t get the doorknobs dirty. Even my kids know that you don’t touch the trash can. Our inside can is hidden in a cabinet. I can open the cabinet door with my toes and then grab the sliding mechanism with my toes to bring the trash can out. Keeps my hands clean and since no garbage touches the bottom slider, feet are clean too.

Absolutely! But I have learned how to slide out my inside the cabinet trash can with my toes (touching the underside of the sliding rack) so I don't have to touch anything that could be dirty.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2023, 01:54:56 PM »
Has nobody commented on the commenter that has now posted twice, 4 years apart, about how they use their toes to handle the trash? 

Always. I close the doors with my feet as I come inside after taking out the trash so I don’t get the doorknobs dirty. Even my kids know that you don’t touch the trash can. Our inside can is hidden in a cabinet. I can open the cabinet door with my toes and then grab the sliding mechanism with my toes to bring the trash can out. Keeps my hands clean and since no garbage touches the bottom slider, feet are clean too.

Absolutely! But I have learned how to slide out my inside the cabinet trash can with my toes (touching the underside of the sliding rack) so I don't have to touch anything that could be dirty.

Seems normal to me.  I always pick up socks off the floor with my feet.  Not worth bending over for.

EscapeVelocity2020

• Magnum Stache
    • EscapeVelocity2020
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2023, 02:02:53 PM »
I think I read somewhere that one of the worst sins in life that you can commit is to flush a public toilet with the underside of your shoe...  Now I know who wrote that article - they wanted me to slip my shoes off and use my pristine toes.  Maybe food prep is next?

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2023, 02:28:09 PM »
I think I read somewhere that one of the worst sins in life that you can commit is to flush a public toilet with the underside of your shoe...  Now I know who wrote that article - they wanted me to slip my shoes off and use my pristine toes.  Maybe food prep is next?

I don't get it.  If you're worried about the handle of the toilet being disgusting, why not use a small piece of TP between your hand and the lever?  No need to get all acrobatic.

ATtiny85

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #137 on: March 16, 2023, 08:49:25 AM »

I don't get it.  If you're worried about the handle of the toilet being disgusting, why not use a small piece of TP between your hand and the lever?  No need to get all acrobatic.

Did you not learn anything from the TP discussion last year? How and what one does with TP is NOT for others to dictate. You just sit in the corner with your single square of single ply and ponder things for a bit.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #138 on: March 16, 2023, 09:43:39 AM »

Did you not learn anything from the TP discussion last year? How and what one does with TP is NOT for others to dictate. You just sit in the corner with your single square of single ply and ponder things for a bit.

Anything more than rough single ply is an unmustachian asstravagance.

EscapeVelocity2020

• Magnum Stache
    • EscapeVelocity2020
« Reply #139 on: March 16, 2023, 09:45:33 AM »

Says the poster that has a key to the executive washroom...  Blogvillan!

Turtle

• CM*MW 2023 Attendees
  • Pencil Stache
« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2023, 11:08:14 AM »
No but I was my hands every time I touch a public restroom door... so...

But, then there are the bathrooms with air/heat hand dryers and no towels.

https://www.usatoday.com/.../hand-dryers...bathroom-bacteria...hands.../511723002/
Apr 12, 2018 - Hand dryers suck in fecal bacteria and blow it all over your hands, study finds ... Study: Restroom hand dryers may be spreading germs.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/.../the-bacterial-horror-of-the-hot-air-hand-dryer-201...
May 17, 2018 - However, petri dishes exposed to hot air from a bathroom hand dryer for 30 seconds grew up to 254 colonies of bacteria (though most had from 18 to 60 colonies of bacteria). ... As well, the researchers found minimal amounts of bacteria on the nozzles of the hand dryers.

I'm leery of hot-air hand dryers.

When toilets are flushed some of the fast-flowing flush water agitates and mixes with the filthy toilet water. Some of this mixture becomes a bacterial aerosol that  is sucked into the intake plenum of hot-air hand dryers.

2018 links were already broken in 2019 according to another post on this thread - but it brings to mind one of the use cases for masks that causes me to keep a mask in my car just in case.  Don't want to breathe in random grossness from public bathrooms any more than I want to touch their surfaces after washing my hands. 

(And you can add me to the list of people who were confused prior to reading the date.  "I thought that poster was retired - why are they mentioning being at work...  Oh, wait, check out that year. ")

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2023, 12:23:50 AM »

Single ply?  Why would anyone need more than half-ply?

Wolfpack Mustachian

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2023, 06:15:03 AM »

There are perfectly good leaves out there. Don't worry if the first few are poison ivy. You'll learn quickly enough.

GuitarStv

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2023, 09:17:14 AM »

There are perfectly good leaves out there. Don't worry if the first few are poison ivy. You'll learn quickly enough.

Sounds like you're just denying yourself the chance to practice butt stoicism.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2023, 10:08:25 PM »
By the way, my latest anti-mustachian purchase is a pusher robot to open the trash for me when my hands are full.  So I just tap the cabinet with my foot or knees and it kicks it open enough to dump my trash.  Worth the face punch IMO

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #145 on: March 21, 2023, 12:52:22 AM »
We don't use a lid on the trash can, so don't have that problem; less messy and less smelly that way.  We wash hands after tying the bag up and taking out to the bin outside.

EDIT: And no we don't stare into the trash can at the trash.. ever:) It sits out of the way of everything.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 07:33:26 AM by JenniferW »

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #146 on: March 21, 2023, 09:25:27 AM »

EDIT: And no we don't stare into the trash can at the trash.. ever:) It sits out of the way of everything.

When you gaze into the trash, the trash also gazes into you

You are missing some serious opportunity to become one with trash.

jnw

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2023, 12:33:51 PM »

When you gaze into the trash, the trash also gazes into you

You are missing some serious opportunity to become one with trash.

LMAO :)

jim555

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #148 on: March 21, 2023, 12:51:27 PM »
I don't have a trash can, that is spendy pants.  Also don't use purchased plastic bags, the store provides plastic bags they get used and put in the dumpster daily.

Wow, a phone plan for fifteen bucks!