Author Topic: Built a house - now I'm being SUED by the neighbor  (Read 15637 times)

lexde

• Magnum Stache
Re: Built a house - now I'm being SUED by the neighbor
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2019, 10:19:20 AM »
OP’s post history is full of ridiculousness. Something tells me they are not inclined to take reasonable advice (even from the attorneys here). /shrug

Not my monkey, not my circus.

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2019, 12:07:57 AM »
OP’s post history is full of ridiculousness. Something tells me they are not inclined to take reasonable advice (even from the attorneys here). /shrug

Not my monkey, not my circus.

Huh?  Ridiculousness?  What are you taking about?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2019, 11:07:31 AM »
I think the main concern people had was with your seeming delay in handling things.

Hope you worked out everything with your neighbor! :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

HBFIRE

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2019, 01:54:11 PM »
Awesome to see two attorneys who are experienced in this area give you advice.  Hopefully you followed it.  The rest is mostly noise.  For what it's worth, I've never regretted getting legal counsel with matters like this, even if it cost me a bit.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 01:57:11 PM by HBFIRE »