I find the PC police comical, looking for any little thing and call out shenanigans. PC police is a way to stifle free speech. We are having a very reasonable discussion. No need to get the cops involved.
I am not a republican, I am fiscally conservative though and will defend my views.
-Right wing is against big government but your Mustachian lifestyle relies on all sorts of government programs: roads, the existence of qualified retirement plans, social security, obamacare, etc
-Right wing is against high taxes but again you benefit from all those government programs
-Right wing is against immigration but how many of you are immigrants or want to take advantage of other county's residency policies (ex pats)
-Right wing bans travel from certain countries, but you travel
-Right wing supports conservative christian values, but how many of you tithe (some, but not all)
1) Government programs: I save in a way that will not require social security. I do not expect it and do not plan for it. If it comes I will take it because I payed into it, but would rather have paid less (to help cover some of the destitute seniors) and get nothing at all. If my taxes were lower and there were no 401k I would be thrilled with that. Infrastructure and defense is the core responsibility of the government and what our taxes should go to. And lastly I am not a fan of Obamacare.
2) I am against increasing taxes. I think our government has way too much waste and a spending problem rather than an income problem. Clean up government and make it more efficient before even thinking about taking another percent of my hard work.
3) I am not against immigration especially being an immigrant myself. I am against allowing criminals into this country. In reality our country has a very rigorous 18-24 month refugee acceptance program. Those people are vetted very well in my opinion. Maybe there is room for improvement, but I do not know the process well enough to give suggestions. I do have a problem allowing in people who believe homosexuality is punishable by death, that women have no freedom and can be killed for adultery or for even being raped. I strongly have a problem when people think that insulting Islam is punishable by violence. I can't imagine a single person conservative or liberal who would want anyone like that living next door and neither do I and therefor agree with a strong vetting process. I am not against legal immigration of people into this country.
4) Banning travel yet I travel: I honestly don't see the comparison. People who believe that Sharia Law should be the law of the land also believe in some very hateful criminal behavior as well. After all, it is part of Sharia Law. I have no criminal intent or beliefs and therefor pose no risk to others. I can and will travel at will.
5) I do not support conservative Christian values. I believe religion is a form of brainwashing to gain control, power and money. I have no intent in donating to any religious organization.
The reality is I am not right wing. I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I think people have the right to do whatever they want to themselves as long as they do not hurt others. That includes, Abortion, drugs, sexual preferences, genital mutilation, or whatever else they fancy on themselves. I am a proponent of free speech, even speech that makes fun of or insults other groups. I have the right to speak and other have the right to walk away and not listen.
My biggest issue with our government is that the left thinks we need to tax people more to help out others and I think there is no limit to how much people want and will take for help therefor there is no limit to taxation. We need to draw a line as a society. If we want everyone to have access to healthcare, then make it more affordable. If a person can't afford premium healthcare, then it will be rationed out based on severity of illness. People will need to wait in lines, when admitted they should not have private rooms, they should not get the newest or latest drugs but choose more cost effective therapies that have similar outcomes. If we want to eliminate poverty we should help the mentally ill better. Maybe empty out all those jails of non violent drug offenses and use the money to fund mental health clinics and hospitals instead.