Author Topic: 2024 FIRE Cohort  (Read 143208 times)

Purple_Crayon

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • 2026 cohort
Re: 2024 FIRE Cohort
« Reply #250 on: March 10, 2022, 09:57:30 AM »
Well... I may be jumping to a later class. Here are some details of the happenings in my neck of the woods:

I've been working in the employer benefits space for the last 7 years. It's super interesting but the culture at the current employer has drastically changed post COVID -- and not for the reasons one may assume. Essentially, when the Fed cut interest rates to zero, companies that make revenue on yield had margins slashed. At the same time, borrowers now could access debt financing at much lower lending rates. This pushed my industry into consolidation, with the big fish that had enough scale to still make a profit borrowing money to buy competitors (that were now losing money and willing to sell at fire sale prices). So we quickly went from being a 400 person company to a 4000 person company which is barely recognizable as the same place.

All of the above made me very willing to listen when a competitor reached out and presented an opportunity much more suited for what I like to do, at $45k higher salary. One caveat here is that they also offered a very large equity grant that locks me in for 4 years if I decide I want the whole pie. I fully recognize there will always be another carrot and to know when to politely decline, but I am tentatively planning on pursuing at least this one.

A set of recent events has made me more willing to consider said carrot when otherwise numbers suggest I should be downshifting:

For the next 6 years I'm paying for my parents' health insurance. They all also early retirees, but did not plan so well, so they made the decision to go without. However my dad recently logged some sweet sweet hospital time for a pulmonary embolism, and so I have decided to pay for their coverage until they reach Medicare age. Unfortunately they are in a really crappy income bracket because of dad's pension and do not make enough to have a lot of flexibility for their situation but also make too much to qualify for any subsidies nor have any avenues to lower taxable income in order to qualify.

Event number two is that my brother is a moron. On Christmas Eve, he did some not great stuff and is currently in jail. His employer replaced him even if he was to get out. So my other brother and I are financially supporting his kids and his wife for the time being.

Anyway, long story not very short, said events have made me accept this other job with the tentative plan of working until 2026. This could change if external factors get a bit better. Or if I eventually decide it's not my place to take care of my whole extended family and I can sidestep the guilt of not doing so when I can. But for now, I'm likely jumping to 2026 -- I'll be 40.

I'll still stop by to cheer all you fine peeps on of course!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 09:59:54 AM by lilkidjesus »

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #251 on: March 18, 2022, 08:22:08 AM »
Well... I may be jumping to a later class. Here are some details of the happenings in my neck of the woods:

I've been working in the employer benefits space for the last 7 years. It's super interesting but the culture at the current employer has drastically changed post COVID -- and not for the reasons one may assume. Essentially, when the Fed cut interest rates to zero, companies that make revenue on yield had margins slashed. At the same time, borrowers now could access debt financing at much lower lending rates. This pushed my industry into consolidation, with the big fish that had enough scale to still make a profit borrowing money to buy competitors (that were now losing money and willing to sell at fire sale prices). So we quickly went from being a 400 person company to a 4000 person company which is barely recognizable as the same place.

All of the above made me very willing to listen when a competitor reached out and presented an opportunity much more suited for what I like to do, at $45k higher salary. One caveat here is that they also offered a very large equity grant that locks me in for 4 years if I decide I want the whole pie. I fully recognize there will always be another carrot and to know when to politely decline, but I am tentatively planning on pursuing at least this one.

A set of recent events has made me more willing to consider said carrot when otherwise numbers suggest I should be downshifting:

For the next 6 years I'm paying for my parents' health insurance. They all also early retirees, but did not plan so well, so they made the decision to go without. However my dad recently logged some sweet sweet hospital time for a pulmonary embolism, and so I have decided to pay for their coverage until they reach Medicare age. Unfortunately they are in a really crappy income bracket because of dad's pension and do not make enough to have a lot of flexibility for their situation but also make too much to qualify for any subsidies nor have any avenues to lower taxable income in order to qualify.

Event number two is that my brother is a moron. On Christmas Eve, he did some not great stuff and is currently in jail. His employer replaced him even if he was to get out. So my other brother and I are financially supporting his kids and his wife for the time being.

Anyway, long story not very short, said events have made me accept this other job with the tentative plan of working until 2026. This could change if external factors get a bit better. Or if I eventually decide it's not my place to take care of my whole extended family and I can sidestep the guilt of not doing so when I can. But for now, I'm likely jumping to 2026 -- I'll be 40.

Wow, sorry to hear all the factors making you switch to a later date. The great thing about the FI journey is you are able to be flexible. At 40 in 2026 you will still be ahead of me by 10 years so still a great goal.

Best of luck.   

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #252 on: March 18, 2022, 08:39:42 AM »

Days Left!

Or 554 business days...

They are slowly melting away as my FIRE date approaches. 

wageslave23

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #253 on: March 18, 2022, 12:35:36 PM »

Just out of curiousity, how can your parents have a high enough income that they are in a bad tax bracket/subsidy bracket but also can't afford health insurance?  Are they bad with their budgeting?  In my state, $60k income for two would still have you under the 400% poverty threshold and would be enough income to live on after paying health insurance.  I don't think in my state at least that there would be a situation where you are earning too much for subsidy but not enough to live on and pay health insurance.

Purple_Crayon

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • 2026 cohort
« Reply #254 on: March 19, 2022, 08:56:22 PM »

Just out of curiousity, how can your parents have a high enough income that they are in a bad tax bracket/subsidy bracket but also can't afford health insurance?  Are they bad with their budgeting?  In my state, $60k income for two would still have you under the 400% poverty threshold and would be enough income to live on after paying health insurance.  I don't think in my state at least that there would be a situation where you are earning too much for subsidy but not enough to live on and pay health insurance.

It's mostly because they are terrible at budgeting (or not spending in general). They make about $68kish but still spend way too much for their situation. For example, they live in a 4500 sq ft 7-bed 4-bath house with just the two of them. They have a bunch of toys (Winnebago, tractor, etc.). They could absolutely take care of things if they didn't live as big as they generally do. I should likely just tell them to knock it off, but I feel bad about my dad's declining health and kinda want them to enjoy themselves, especially if paying for some of their needs is something that isn't a massive burden for me.

Eco_eco

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Nineteen-Six.com
« Reply #255 on: May 18, 2022, 12:34:57 PM »
Hello fellow 2024 cohort people.

It’s been awhile since I posted so I thought I’d provide an update of our FI plans.

We have sufficient capital to RE now if we wanted to but, since most of our assets are in property we have to decide over the next couple of years if we want to sell a rental property or two and live off our capital, or keep working part time while the rental income stream keeps growing. The alternative is to live off rental income - which is harder due to the cashflow issues from maintaining properties and dealing with tenant vacancies. This is a surprisingly hard decision, in part because we want to maintain a reasonable asset base rather than to have consumed all of our assets over 40 - 50 years of retirement, balanced against the risks of over investment in one sector.

We are also using our last couple of years of full time income to get lots of things done around the house. Rather than maintain a high savings rate we are using spare income replace old cars, build a new room, refresh up the kitchen, take the kids on overseas holidays, those sorts of things. These are things we would not have done while building the stache - but since that’s in place now it makes sense to cashflow a couple of years of large expenses now before we are 100% reliant on investment income.

Only two years to go now - it’s suddenly all quite real.

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2022, 07:08:29 AM »

Today marks 2 years until my FIRE date!

There are some good posts with things to start doing to prepare for FIRE and the two year mark is a good place to check off some of those tasks. Most of my planning is on autopilot, really hoping to focus on having fun.

jlcnuke

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #257 on: June 20, 2022, 08:17:16 AM »
Well, I'm 99% confident at this point that 2024 is no longer in the cards for me. I don't see the market rebounding that quickly, so here's to hoping 2025 works out instead. A bit disappointing, but I always knew 2024 might be too optimistic, so I've had a "no later than" goal of early 2027 and 2025 or even 2026 would let me keep that goal.

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #258 on: June 20, 2022, 12:56:35 PM »
Well, I'm 99% confident at this point that 2024 is no longer in the cards for me. I don't see the market rebounding that quickly, so here's to hoping 2025 works out instead. A bit disappointing, but I always knew 2024 might be too optimistic, so I've had a "no later than" goal of early 2027 and 2025 or even 2026 would let me keep that goal.

No one knows for sure how long it will take to rebound. The last dip in 2020 recovered quickly, I am staying optimistic. However, it's good to be flexible and have other plans if this downturn lasts for a while. 

By the River

• Bristles
« Reply #259 on: June 21, 2022, 08:54:50 AM »

No one knows for sure how long it will take to rebound. The last dip in 2020 recovered quickly, I am staying optimistic. However, it's good to be flexible and have other plans if this downturn lasts for a while.

I'm staying here and hoping the market returns to at least 90% of the top sometime in the next 755 days (but who's counting)

ixtap

• Magnum Stache
    • Our Sea Story
« Reply #260 on: June 21, 2022, 10:21:57 AM »

This is where it pays to have a flexible plan. No one knows what will happen with the market in the next two years. Just stick to your processes and and firm up dates as you get closer.

Best of luck!

Eco_eco

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Nineteen-Six.com
« Reply #261 on: June 21, 2022, 12:11:01 PM »
Sorry to hear that - it sucks to realise you might have a little longer. While there is no way of knowing what the market will give at least the funds you are saving now while the market is low but a lot more than last year’s savings. Who knows the market might recover well in 2023z

FI is all about options - since you were only two years from your full RE goal then you will have lots of paths open to you in 2024.

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #262 on: June 28, 2022, 02:36:34 PM »

Only 699 days until my FIRE date!

Eco_eco

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Nineteen-Six.com
« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2022, 10:14:04 PM »

Only 699 days until my FIRE date!
Congrats - down below the magic 700

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wageslave23

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #264 on: July 11, 2022, 09:58:58 AM »
I'm going to join this cohort. I'll be turning 40 in 2024 and barring any major further market swings, this will most likely be my FIRE date. 

Also, it seems like this cohort is comparatively smaller.

OurTown

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #265 on: July 26, 2022, 09:39:15 AM »
We are still planning on 2024, probably at the end of 2nd quarter ie June 30.

ardrum

• Stubble
« Reply #266 on: August 02, 2022, 06:49:34 PM »
Welp, hello and goodbye lol... I am downgrading my FI date to a goal of 2025 given the combination of the market performance in 2022 and a reduction in the withdrawal rate I plan to use in retirement.  Good luck everyone in achieving your goal in 2024!

PMJL34

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #267 on: August 31, 2022, 08:06:39 PM »
Hello! I would like to tentatively join the 2024 cohort. Nothing is set in stone, but figured I'd throw my name into the mix!

PacificaFog

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #268 on: September 09, 2022, 03:23:14 PM »
Hi Cohort!  As a person who loves lists, I’ve been enjoying the other cohorts’ lists of members with ages and FIRE dates, so I decided to create one for 2024 (although I’ve been having serious OMY thoughts given the stock market the past year).  If you’re on this list and have an update for us, please share.  And, if you’re not on the list, but think 2024 is your year, let us know that as well!  I’ll try to update this every few months to see how we all are tracking.  Cheers!

Name               Age   Retire Date
1SLOLS1               40   7/9
Abe      
andrewenz      
Anon-E-Mouze       60   April
AO1FireTo                      December
ardrum               41   December
asauer      
BeardedLady       38   
begood               60   
BiggerFishToFI       37   
Boganvillia      
brooklynmoney       50   
By the River       60   4/1
connor      
Cool Hwhip       57   June
dcarrol      
dogboyslim               midyear
dreams_and_discoveries   44   
DutchGirl              45   
Eco_eco              48   
Edwards      
fattest_foot      
FireDAD                      April
freezerburn      46   
froggie              40   
FrogStash              46        2/29/2024
Goanywhere      40   
Goanywhere      40   
grantmeaname      31          Feb
GreenSheep      45   
Highbeam              46   
hucktard              44   
Hula Hoop              52   
Ifelfreudndin      
iknowiyam      
Jupiter              30   
Kakashi      
kaposzta              40   
kissthesky              34   
LmoArk.              45   
marty998      
Miss Piggy              55   
ModernIncantations      
mohawbrah      
mozar              41   
MrThatsDifferent      
MVal      
Nangirl17              45   
neo von retorch      45   
novotnjm              37         2/2
OurTown                   3/31
PacificaFog       51         April
pdxbator              50   
PharmaStache      40   
plainjane      
PMJL34      
rmorris50              50        June
Roboturner       35    March
rubybeth              43   
RWD      
scantee              47   12/31/2024
ScottdaleSaver   44   
SimpleDreamer (DH)   50   
Simpli-FI                early 2024
sisto                     52   
snowball.             43   
snuka           54        1/1
spruce            37   
StacheInAFlash      
techwiz                  5/27
themagicman      
Travis           43   
wageslave23   40   
WSUCoug1994      
Zaga      

ItsALongStory      2LY - 2022
Blahhh456                  mini RE in 2019
Blissful Biker           1LY - 2023
navyswim01      1LY - 2023
Need2Save      2LY - 2022
Phryne                   1LY - 2023
TomTX              1LY - 2023
jlcnuke              1MY - 2025
lilkidjesus                   2MY - 2026

AO1FireTo

• Stubble
« Reply #269 on: September 12, 2022, 09:54:57 AM »
Lot's of youngsters in this list:).  In 2024 I will be 54, I know that still early, but well done to those that can do this in their 30's and 40s.  I guess I could have cut it short if I sold my HCOL house and moved to a LCOL area, but I'd also like to stay married :)

All these Cohorts should do a virtual zoom meeting on December 31st...

Abe

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #270 on: September 12, 2022, 09:33:40 PM »
I’ll probably be FI by 2024 (age 40!) at our current savings rate (unless the market remains quite negative for each of the next two years), but won’t retire for another 5 unless the job gets boring. So far, so good.

TomTX

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #271 on: October 01, 2022, 11:58:02 AM »
You can close me out on the list as SWAMI on 10/1/2022, 5LY from 2027. I've posted more details in appropriate cohort threads.

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #272 on: October 03, 2022, 09:31:19 AM »
You can close me out on the list as SWAMI on 10/1/2022, 5LY from 2027. I've posted more details in appropriate cohort threads.

Congratulations on becoming a SWAMI*

* "Satisfied Working Advanced Mustachian Individual" (SWAMI) is explained here https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/04/30/weekend-edition-retire-in-your-mind-even-if-you-love-your-job/ 

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #273 on: October 04, 2022, 08:26:32 AM »
Tomorrow marks 600 Days until my FIRE date.

I came across this image and thought wow one can do a lot of interesting things in 600 days!

I am still working and have a family that needs me so traveling around the world on motorcycles while cool, will not be something I will be able to achieve.  However, it is important to keep having fun during the days until FIRE. Something I will work on during these last 600 days.

bluecollarlawyer

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • Started late, but rapidly catching up ...
« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2022, 07:52:40 AM »
First post to say I'm joining the 2024 cohort. I would have been in the 2023 cohort but I wanted to end my working life on a particular date, 1/16/2024, the anniversary of starting my career. Anyway, I started way late, but have caught up/am catching up fast with the help of a pension at 60, low expenses, LCOL area, no dependents, and no debt. Good luck to everyone! This market is going to get better. It always does!

TomTX

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #275 on: October 08, 2022, 01:47:13 PM »

Congratulations on becoming a SWAMI*

* "Satisfied Working Advanced Mustachian Individual" (SWAMI) is explained here https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/04/30/weekend-edition-retire-in-your-mind-even-if-you-love-your-job/ 

Thank you!
I'm rather amused that due to qualifying for the 50+ catchup and inflation - in 2023 our household will be eligible to stuff an estimated $75k into tax-advantaged retirement accounts. That's basically double our annual spend.

PacificaFog

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #276 on: October 08, 2022, 02:14:09 PM »
investments haven't been irrationally exuberant lately! I'll have to update after my 2022 Q3 report.

Haha!  Well, that’s one way of putting it!  Keep us updated. 
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 02:16:02 PM by PacificaFog »

lamplighter

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #277 on: October 23, 2022, 10:36:57 AM »
I've been lurking these forums for what seems like a decade, but I decided to make an account this morning.

35, married, 2 kids.  I've been in my career for about 10 years now and am getting very burned out and don't necessarily want to completely RE, but am ready for a break and a change.  We're looking at 2024 to pull the plug and relocate/regroup.  Kids will be 5 & 7 in spring of 2024.  We will have around 900k-1.1m invested by then and will be looking to coast, most likely. 

I've been doing a lot of soul searching trying to figure out what we really want in life.  We could keep our heads down for another 5 to 10 years and be absolutely financially set for full on retirement... I'm just not sure that it is worth it.

2024 is the plan for now.  It feels good to write this and put it on paper.  We will see what happens over the next 18months.  OMY or TMY might happen just to decrease the need to find new careers...

FrugalShrew

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #278 on: October 28, 2022, 08:52:50 PM »
Hi all, I am switching over from the 2023 cohort to this one.

OurTown

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #279 on: November 01, 2022, 04:15:45 PM »
I think it is impossible to say if we are still on track for 2024 at this point. We may bleed to 25 or even 26.  Still, first world problems!

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #280 on: November 18, 2022, 08:22:37 AM »

Only 555 Days left until my FIRE date!

A suitable picture for this milestone is the famous 555 integrated circuit used in a variety of timer, delay, pulse generation, and oscillator applications designed by Hans Camenzind and marketed by Signetics in 1971.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2022, 06:12:34 PM by techwiz »

OurTown

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #281 on: November 23, 2022, 09:29:51 AM »
Okay, even with the nascent recovery I am going to have to call it.  OMY into 2025.

Good luck everyone.

Nangirl17

• Stubble
« Reply #282 on: December 11, 2022, 02:13:55 PM »
Hello again, cohort friends!
I'm jumping back in after avoiding forums as much as possible during the hot days of COVID and enjoying catching up on everyone's journey...

I did end up taking 2020 off for a sabbatical (a GREAT year to be out of the front lines of health care - I credit this for the reason that I'm not burnt out like a lot of my colleagues are...), and discovered that my expenses were about what I expected them to be... except that during COVID we didn't travel or do some activities that we normally do. So, I may be joining the 2025 cohort, but we'll see.

I've been back to work now for nearly 2 years, and since I'm only working 3/5 time, I'm really finding the pace manageable and am loving my job right now. If I had enough for FIRE, I don't think I would at this point. So, I'm not too fussed that I may do OMY or <gasp> 2MY!

DutchGirl

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #283 on: December 31, 2022, 11:14:16 AM »
This year I changed jobs and went parttime. Not exactly what I planned, 2 or 3 years ago, but I will still be able to reach FIRE by 2024, so now I'm more or less coasting to that goal.

The going parttime might help me get used to the idea of fully retiring. Hopefully I can already get some hobbies and new interests going.

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #284 on: January 13, 2023, 08:51:12 AM »

Days left until FIRE!

PacificaFog

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #285 on: February 04, 2023, 03:05:55 PM »
Hey team 2024!  How is everyone doing with one year left?!  I’d love to hear how the rest of the cohort is doing and if you’re still planning on 2024?  To be honest, I think it’s pretty likely I’ll end up doing one more year.  I thought we’d be further along toward our savings goal by now, although January has been a nice surprise.  I still think we may possibly hit our Lean FIRE number next year, but as it gets closer, I’m feeling like I may want a bit more padding, especially in light of all the recession talk and possible future costs related to aging parents.  I think we’ve also made the decision that we want to stay in our HCOL area rather than relocate when we retire, so that ups our final number as well.

Would love to know what others are thinking and planning and if you have a specific 2024 date you’re aiming for, please share that as well?  I’ll update the master cohort list once a few more people have checked in.

TomTX

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #286 on: February 04, 2023, 07:53:35 PM »
Um, I actually ended up 2LY, declared SWAMI status in 2022...

RWD

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #287 on: February 04, 2023, 08:45:11 PM »
Some stuff still up in the air (probably moving this year). I may consider switching to part time in 2024 if my company allows. Preliminary numbers are looking plausible for full FIRE though.

mspym

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2023, 10:26:33 PM »
I ran the numbers on rich broke or dead and pulled the plug in 2022 which was a great decision. Good luck and good planning!

Ambergris

• Stubble
« Reply #289 on: February 05, 2023, 05:44:04 PM »
I'd like to join this cohort, too. Barring any extreme circumstances, I'm committing to retire 7/1/2024.

TomTX

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #290 on: February 05, 2023, 06:12:00 PM »
Congratz!

zhelud

• Stubble
« Reply #291 on: February 05, 2023, 06:13:34 PM »
I think I'm in for 2024 too. I'm a fed and I have an early retirement offer for fall 2024. The numbers all work very well. My big dilemma is that my life has been so wrapped up in work for 25 years I am going to have to find some new "purpose" and that's hard.

TomTX

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #292 on: February 05, 2023, 06:17:11 PM »
I think I'm in for 2024 too. I'm a fed and I have an early retirement offer for fall 2024. The numbers all work very well. My big dilemma is that my life has been so wrapped up in work for 25 years I am going to have to find some new "purpose" and that's hard.
Congrats and *hugs*

There are plenty of resources in this Forum to help with the transition. Poke around!

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #293 on: February 06, 2023, 06:33:19 AM »
I ran the numbers on rich broke or dead and pulled the plug in 2022 which was a great decision. Good luck and good planning!

Great to see some doing being able to do it sooner than later. That "rich broke dead" https://engaging-data.com/will-money-last-retire-early/ is great to put things into perspective.

Best of luck to all!

TomTX

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #294 on: February 06, 2023, 07:36:08 PM »

Great to see some doing being able to do it sooner than later. That "rich broke dead" https://engaging-data.com/will-money-last-retire-early/ is great to put things into perspective.

Best of luck to all!
R, B or D is by far my favorite FIRE calculator.

By the River

• Bristles
« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2023, 07:16:10 AM »
Still in 2024.  Countdown clock on my desk is set to end of March 24 but may be pushed back but no later than end of August 2024. 

themagicman

• Bristles
« Reply #296 on: February 17, 2023, 07:23:11 AM »
Well when I made this thread 10 years ago I was thinking I was going to retire in 2024 and it looks like that is still going to be the case!

I couple of dates that I am thinking
Jan 2nd (nice for tax purposes)
April 12th (nice because I will get a few extra holidays in and paid vacations. I also still could likely stay where I am wanting to be for ACA purposes)

Those of you who are still planning on 2024, what dates are you all thinking for your last working day

techwiz

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #297 on: February 17, 2023, 08:01:13 AM »
Well when I made this thread 10 years ago I was thinking I was going to retire in 2024 and it looks like that is still going to be the case!
Congrats on putting the plan to together and sticking to it. This quote from the 80's tv show A-Team seems fitting.

30 years of service is my target FIRE date May 27, 2024, only 465 Days!

PacificaFog

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2023, 05:02:20 PM »
Hi Cohort!  I've updated the Cohort List and reformatted to match the 2023 list, which looks so lovely!  Thanks to everyone who has posted updates!  If you haven't updated us lately, drop a line to let us know how you're doing.  This is one of the quietest cohorts!  Hoping it will see more action as more of us get closer and closer to our target dates!

Plans to FIRE (with date):

Early 2024  Simpli-FI
01/01/2024  snuka  (54)
01/02  themagicman  (33)
01/16/2024  bluecollarlawyer 
02/2024 grantmeaname  (31)
02/2024  novotnjm  (37)
02/29/2024  FrogStash  (46)
03/2024  Roboturner
04/2024  Anon-E-Mouze  (60)
04/2024  FireDAD
04/2024  PacificaFog  (51)  (may do OMY)
04/01/2024  By the River  (60)
05/27/2024  techwiz
06/2024  Cool Hwhip  (57)
06/2024  rmorris  (50)
06/2024  dogboyslim
07/01/2024  Ambergris 
07/9/2024  1SLOLS1  (40)
Fall 2024  zhelud 
12/2024 AO1FireTo
12/2024  ardrum   (41)
12/31/2024  scantee  (47)

Plans to FIRE (no date given):

Abe  (40)  FI, but not RE
Andrewenz
Asauer
BeardedLady  (38)
begood  (60)
BiggerFishToFI  (37)
Boganvillia
Brooklynmoney  (50)
connor
Dcarrol
Dreams_and_discoveries  (44)
DutchGirl (45)
Eco-eco  (48)
Edwards
Fattest_foot
Freezerburn (46)
FrugalShrew
Froggie  (40)
Goanywhere (40)
Greensheep  (45)
Lamplighter  (36)
Highbeam  (46)
Hucktard  (44)
Hula Hoop  (52)
Ifelfreudndin
Iknowiyam
Jupiter  (30)
Kakashi
Kaposzta  (40)
Kissthesky  (34)
LmoArk  (45)
Marty998
Miss Piggy  (55)
ModernIncantations
Mohawbrah
Mozar  (41)
MrThatsDifferent
MVal
Nangirl 17  (45)  (may do OMY)
Neo von retorch  (45)
Pdxbator  (50)
PharmaStache  (40)
Plainjane
PMJL34
Rubybeth  (43)
RWD
ScottdaleSaver  (44)
SimpleDreamer - DH  (50)
Sisto  (52)
Snowball  (43)
Spruce  (37)
StacheInAFlash
Travis  (43)
Wageslave23  (40)
WSUCoug1994
Zaga

OLY:

2019  Blahhh456 (38) - mini RE
2022  ItsALongStory
2022  Need2Save  (51)
2022  TomTX
2023  Blissful Biker  (52)
2023  navyswim01 
2023  Phryne

OMY:

2025  jlcnuke
2025  OurTown
2026  lilkidjesus  (38)

mspym

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #299 on: February 25, 2023, 05:04:06 PM »
@PacificaFog add me to the OLY section, I pulled it forward to 2022 and it’s been the best decision I could have made.