Author Topic: Matched betting?  (Read 4543 times)

guy999

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: Matched betting?
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2019, 06:51:03 AM »
Hi
Just been reading through here and about to signup with PA.
How has everybody's luck been lately?

Manchester

• Stubble
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2019, 05:16:20 AM »
Hi

Quite good for me.  This month I've made 400 without putting much effort in at all.  I've been busy at work so not had as much time to do it, but think I could have easily passed 500 had I done more offers.

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2019, 05:30:55 AM »
Hi

Quite good for me.  This month I've made 400 without putting much effort in at all.  I've been busy at work so not had as much time to do it, but think I could have easily passed 500 had I done more offers.

What's your bankroll, if you don't mind me asking? And how many bookies are you using to get that level of return? I'm probably going to start in the next month or so.

daverobev

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2019, 12:54:15 PM »
Got an appointment to open a bank account next week. I signed up for Profit Acc, just wondering how 'necessary' it is? Surely using that leads to gubbing because everyone else is doing the same?

vand

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2019, 03:18:49 AM »
You can make about 1000 from one-off sign-up offers. At least you could a couple of years ago. Probably a bit less now. Don't need a huge bankroll, although it helps if you have a couple of grand so that you are not constantly having to moving money around different accounts.

After those you are left with "reloads". It depends how much time and effort you put in to taking advantage of every single 5 bet thrown your way, but I'd say you will do well to scrape 200/month. After a year you'll probably have lost most of your accounts and will do well to make 100/month.

PA is a decent service, but I actually think that you are better off not using it. "Matched Betting" in its purest sense is only a small subsection of the wider topic of Advantage Play. It's more sustainable, and more satisfying and arguably more profitable if you learn for yourself how to extract the value from the bookies, and then you have all the tools you need to be able to do so on a continual basis. There are techniques that are +EV in the long term, but not always hedgeable.

for a higher level of sophistication I would recommend checking out bookiebashing dot net (I have no affiliation, but learnt a lot from their podcast)