Author Topic: Run, Tubby-Tubby, run!  (Read 19888 times)

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
Re: Run, Tubby-Tubby, run!
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2018, 04:59:00 PM »
Emergency tuna pouches? You can even get them with flavors now. That, and canned sardines with hot sauce packets, make great emergency low carb travel food, and I assume would apply here to. Downside: people will hate your smell. Upside: you're scary, so they probably won't say anything =)

Reminder: Sam is not a kitty.

My husband is not a kitty, either, but he primarily subsists on sardines during busy work times. Especially night shifts.

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2018, 06:09:41 PM »
Indeed. The lean meat and veg idea is the obvious default for healthy shipboard diet. I've attended many Safety Sunday meeting, reminding me of this advice. Hell, I've run Safety Sunday meetings reminding my underfuckers that lean meats and veg is the way to stay healthy shipboard. Despite this my approach towards lean means and veg is analogous to the non-mustachian who knows he really should stick to a budget. We all know how that goes.

I think the key might be deciding what meat n' veg combinations are easy for me to stick to, and what should be avoided. I don't generally overeat on the steak and asparagus days, but tater tot day is ugly carnage. Meals that can't be self regulated can simply be avoided via Soylent, or emergency fish over stupid, pointless iceberg lettuce.

I'll need some sort of carb intake, though. I've mostly enjoyed (in a type II fun kind of way) my experiments with ketosis, but it's not viable metabolic state on ship. And I'll have to walk the line of spurning the galley's offerings. Having the second in command routinely shunning the galley food is the fast track to really shitty moral.

The real bummer is that I have to pay for 3 meals a day, no matter what I actually consume. Imma very quickly find myself in the unenviable position of double paying for my meals. Though, I guess balking is the very definition of penny wise and pound foolish.*

*did you see what I did there? DID YOU SEE?

Bicycle_B

• Handlebar Stache
  • Mustachian-ish in Live Music Capital of the World
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2018, 06:11:20 PM »
Based on your description, weight loss underway without losing health is difficult but doable.

Agree with the idea that maybe losing a bit more onshore would be a good move, take some pressure off the shipboard months. But some progress each month probably needed to preserve career. Continuing respectful but strong disagreement with use of soylent.

Based on the meal plan described, how about:

Mid-rat - Nothing! Train the body, save $, go hardcore. (If this won't work, find a trail mix serving equal to one clif bar.  Have one serving of the thing of your choice.)

Breakfast - fruit, oatmeal serving, egg serving.  Special days (1 or 2 per week) substitute sausage for egg. 

Lunch - 2 vegetable portions, 1 meat portion, no carb. On Tuesday, eat tacos (few enough to assuage a Catholic's guilt).

Dinner - vegetable, fish, salad. If no salad, 2d portion of vegetable.

ETA - ah, keeping cooks happy is important for command. Still, I support avoiding tater tots. Perhaps on selected meals, dinner fish replaced by dinner meat. Note that eating double vegetables partly makes up for some carb skips, as does eating a full meat portion.
Would the bulk of this post (which was written before the post above it) be morale-friendly and just...barely...achievable?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 06:18:30 PM by Bicycle_B »

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2018, 06:14:08 PM »
Easily stored and prepped carbs: sweet potato. Microwave. Butter, cinnamon.

deborah

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2018, 06:35:23 PM »
Could you get the navies onside by explaining the situation to them, and getting them to help?

Sun Hat

• Bristles
« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2018, 07:17:54 PM »
1) You're hilarious!

2) Sure, XO needs to eat galley food... but I think that your underfuckers* will understand if you let them know that it's the weight or the job. They may surprise you by actually being supportive. If not, you can just unleash some carb-withdrawal-fueled wrath and drill them until they cry.

* I nearly wept at the perfection of this term. I'm going to share it with my peeps who are still in the military to use on their troops. I doff my hat, Sir!

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2018, 06:00:35 PM »
Update!

One week post ship departure, and I'm at 180.6. This seems accurate, given my previous timeline for shedding extra water weight. This leaves me up 3lbs, which isn't the best ever, but it could have been worse.

Sun Hat

• Bristles
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2018, 02:33:06 PM »
You can do this.

mm1970

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2018, 04:59:00 PM »
I can definitely understand why the ship is a tough environment. Lots of stress, little sleep, little if any opportunity to exercise. HARD!!! If you are looking for help you share what is typically available and we could brainstorm a meal plan with you. Soylent + Dinner does not sound terrible under the circumstances.
Plus, not sure how healthy the food is.  My ship time was long ago, and very limited...but the food wasn't awesome.

I aim to make 50-75% of my meals be plants like fruit and vegetables (by volume).  Not sure how possible that is.

Edited to add: read further about your typical fare on board.  Here's what I would do:
Breakfast: protein and carb.  For me, this is eggs & toast, or yogurt and fruit, or eggs and fruit, or oatmeal with peanut butter or nut.  I *need* a carb in the morning (grain) to keep my brain functioning.

Snack: fruit and nuts

Lunch: Salad.  Always a salad.  So for me, that means 75% by volume of what I am eating is vegetables, and not the carby-kind that you sometimes get stuck with in the military.  The other 1/4 is usually fat/ protein - cheese/ meat/ nuts.

Dinner: carb/protein/veg.  So 1/2 or more of my plate is veg, 1/4 carb, 1/4 protein.

You could swap the combo in lunch/ dinner - depending on what you get.  The thing to note is that as far as "carbs" (aka grains, potatoes), I get 2-4 servings a day only. It's REALLY helped maintain my weight.  Plus not eating wheat really eliminates a lot of temptation.

Your veg options don't sound great, but if that's what you've got...but no, I agree, corn not a vegetable.

(note: after having my second kid at 42, I lost the 30 pounds of baby weight that were left, and then I gave up wheat and lost a few more.  I'm down 35 lbs from there.  5'2" in the low 130s.  I used a program to help me get here but the way I eat is just kind of where I ended up.  Funnily enough, it's super close to this new Beachbody eating plan that just came out.)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 05:08:31 PM by mm1970 »

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
« Reply #159 on: June 13, 2018, 01:03:14 PM »
Thanks, @mm1970, and everyone else. Solid advice.

178.0 this morning. I'm cautiously pleased. The ship was bad, but I can do better next time and I'm solidly back on the horse.

Dollar Slice

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2018, 01:08:02 PM »
178.0 this morning. I'm cautiously pleased.

Woo! That's excellent! (I am incautiously pleased.)

Bicycle_B

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2018, 08:33:18 AM »
178.0 this morning. I'm cautiously pleased.

Woo! That's excellent! (I am incautiously pleased.)

Way to go, SS.

diapasoun

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2018, 09:20:09 AM »
Go Sam go! Even if the ship was bad, you are lower than where you started. No progress is monotonic -- there's always slips and foibles -- and now you're back to it, armed with more information about the ship diet and how it does or doesn't work for you.  I too am incautiously pleased!

SisterX

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2018, 11:58:38 AM »
Go go Sam!

I have no further diet advice beyond what others here have given you. My current "lose the baby weight" routine is similar to what's being suggested, so I'm in this with you. If you need to text someone and complain or commiserate.

Question, while on shore are you using your fancypants new bike as your main transportation? Or are you finding other ways to get around?  And what would you find motivating to exercise more? I know it's diet that counts for losing weight but exercise has never hurt anyone in their quest to be leaner. Plus, way easier to dish out pushups when you can do plenty of your own. :)

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2018, 12:59:30 PM »
A small retrospective:

15-Jun: 177.0
16-Jun: 177.8
17-Jun: 177.6,  good!
18-Jun: 177.6,  steady is fine, just fine
19-Jun: 177.2,  on our way!

Ended up not being very hungry yesterday, and ate well below TDEE. Woke up this morning, excited to see what the scale had to say. It said 177.8. I had to laugh. Yet another directive from the universe on never anticipating the scale, no matter what you did the day before.

NOTE: I'm aware it's still well within the variance. Sodium balance, gut water, muscular repair, liver processes, hormonal fuckery, blah, blah. I don't need bucking up. I'm genuinely amused, and I wanted to share.

Bicycle_B

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2018, 07:29:59 PM »
There is vast peace (and amusement) in recognizing noise for what it is.

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2018, 05:57:00 PM »
Anyone thing the devil will take a deal? Sackcloth+Ashes+Rending of Garmets in exchange for making weight.

Right? Yes! Or, probably not.

Updates soon. Promise.

Money Badger

• Bristles
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2018, 07:17:19 PM »
@SS,  The devil has been busy at the OPEC conference, but he'll be back in touch soon...

Seriously, from high school wrestling days, the best thing to "make weight" was to increase exercise.   This including the dreaded running with a sweat suit on running steps, laps and anywhere you can (which really just shed more water weight say 3 to 5 lbs worth that tended to come back on).   And when you're "hangry" from managing calories, a wresting (or boxing?) match did wonders to burn off steam mentally.  And pardon if the thread already mentioned it, but cycling in the mid-30s is the best thing going actually...   Amazing how much sustained expenditure of calories on a bike will do and I'm seeing guys in their late 40s and 50s dropping 20 quickly from a dedicated bike club or other group that helps them keep it up. 

snapperdude

• Stubble
« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2018, 07:33:47 PM »
You could also try an elliptical machine.

Bicycle_B

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2018, 09:24:27 PM »
Anyone thing the devil will take a deal? Sackcloth+Ashes+Rending of Garmets in exchange for making weight.

Updates soon. Promise.

For the violinist (aka fiddler) in you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7BZf7D5Bw

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2018, 06:25:55 AM »

Updates soon. Promise.

For the violinist (aka fiddler) in you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh7BZf7D5Bw

Or reminder that today's devil may be tomorrow's gateway... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ssRcF_Ql2k

meerkat

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2018, 06:47:53 AM »
Or reminder that today's devil may be tomorrow's gateway... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ssRcF_Ql2k

~8:00 - did they start singing "We shall overcome" about their skateboards? lol

ElleFiji

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #172 on: June 29, 2018, 06:49:15 AM »
Yesterday I watched a buzzfeed video....a woman trained from kinda being able to run 5k to doing a marathon in 10 weeks. I felt very inspired, but my office manager looked at my to do list and explicitly forbid me from attempting this until I am done at the spare job.

Wanna be masochist together starting mid-July? We can force @okits to join us and register for something in TO in September and then our aging bodies will hate us because running is the worst torture

okits

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2018, 07:11:04 AM »
Yesterday I watched a buzzfeed video....a woman trained from kinda being able to run 5k to doing a marathon in 10 weeks. I felt very inspired, but my office manager looked at my to do list and explicitly forbid me from attempting this until I am done at the spare job.

Wanna be masochist together starting mid-July? We can force @okits to join us and register for something in TO in September and then our aging bodies will hate us because running is the worst torture

5k is doable.  I do not have the time patience to train for 10k races anymore.  And I'll have to buy some sort of supportive insoles as my current running shoes are old and have been sporadically used.

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2018, 06:07:37 AM »
Update 4:
Time Mark 0 Weight: 184.0lbs  (84.3kg)
Time Mark 1 Weight: 181.2lbs  (82.1kg)
Time Mark 2 Weight: 181.0lbs  (82.1kg)
Time Mark 3 Weight: 177.8lbs  (80.6kg)
Time Mark 4 Weight: 174.2lbs  (79.0kg)

Time Mark 0 Body Fat:  42.0%  (calculated)
Time Mark 1 Body Fat:  47.7%  (bioimpedance)
Time Mark 2 Body Fat:  46.6%  (bioimpedance)
Time Mark 3 Body Fat:  44.6%  (bioimpedance)
Time Mark 4 Body Fat:  43.1%  (bioimpedance)

Weight loss this period:          3.6lbs  (1.6kg)
Cumulative weight lost:              9.8lbs  (4.5kg)     
Days w/in 15% kcal this period:  14

Donations for Update 4:
Calorie goal =   14*2 = $28
Weight loss =   3.6*10 = $36
Donations this period: $64

Matching Donations To: Maryland Hunger Solutions
Or your local summer lunch program. Australians, I dunno man, why must you be upside down? Local foodbank?

Total Donations Made:
I thought it might be fun to post a "Total Donations Made" at the end of the challenge. If you like, you can fill in this Google Forms survey. No user's information is tracked, though I did ask for forum usernames. Feel free to put Anonymous if you prefer.

I weighed 174.4 on 19-May. I went to the ship on 22-May and sailed for 16 days. I got off the ship on 6-June, weighing 185.0.

I'm proud that I was able to pick myself off and continue. Still, I essentially treaded water for 6 weeks. I'm not angry or resigned, but I regret the time lost. Those 6 weeks could have been 6lbs of loss. I could have been just 8lbs from my goal, with 14 weeks to go. Instead I'm 14lbs from my goal, with 14 weeks to go. It's a sobering timeline.

Cherry Lane

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #175 on: June 30, 2018, 06:16:14 AM »
I'm sorry your ship time was so frustrating, but excellent work getting back quickly to where you were!  Donation made to your chosen charity.

okits

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #176 on: June 30, 2018, 06:27:26 AM »
YAY SAM!

While 14-in-14 may be a sobering timeline, it's also in striking distance of what you could cut, very short-term, in water weight' if needed.  (Not healthy or lasting, but to save your job?  I'd do it.)

snacky

• Walrus Stache
  • Forum Dignitary
« Reply #177 on: June 30, 2018, 07:16:19 AM »
Sammy! Sammy! She's our man! If she can't do it no one can!

Trifele

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #178 on: June 30, 2018, 07:44:35 AM »
You can do it @Sailor Sam!

Sun Hat

• Bristles
« Reply #179 on: June 30, 2018, 08:40:50 AM »
You're doing great Sam! Per my usual, I'm deferring donations until the end because I'm lazy exhausted from carb-depletion. However, I'm doing my best to do the whole calorie-tracking, weight loss thing with you, so that when I do get around to it, I'll have a big sum to give.

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2018, 09:03:31 AM »
Thanks, guys.

YAY SAM!

While 14-in-14 may be a sobering timeline, it's also in striking distance of what you could cut, very short-term, in water weight' if needed.  (Not healthy or lasting, but to save your job?  I'd do it.)

Yes. I have a plan in place, should it become necessary. Nothing too drastic. Just some fasting, in combination with light Benadryl abuse, and making sure I'm weighed on exactly the 18th day of my cycle. It will probably the one time in my life that I appreciate ovulation. Come to mama, luteal phase, you beautiful bastard!

Dollar Slice

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #181 on: June 30, 2018, 01:59:50 PM »
I've been saving up till I got to a decent dollar amount to minimize fees on small donations - today I pitched in $53 to #ridejamesride. Congrats on the progress!

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2018, 09:52:56 AM »
Update 5:
Time Mark 5 Weight: 172.2lbs  (78.1kg)

Time Mark 0 Body Fat:  42.0%  (calculated)
Time Mark 1 Body Fat:  47.7%  (bioimpedance)
Time Mark 2 Body Fat:  46.6%  (bioimpedance)
Time Mark 3 Body Fat:  44.6%  (bioimpedance)
Time Mark 4 Body Fat:  43.1%  (bioimpedance)
Time Mark 5 Body Fat:  46.3%  (bioimpedance)

Weight loss this period:          2.0lbs   (0.9kg)
Cumulative weight lost:              11.8lbs  (5.3kg)     
Days w/in 15% kcal this period:  10

Donations for Update 5:
Calorie goal =   10*2 = $20
Weight loss =   2.0*10 = $20
Donations this period: $40

Matching Donations To: Mustachians Against Malaria (aka: Against Malaria Foundation). Use the MMM forum link to be have your donation included in the total MMM number of nets purchased and lives saved.

Total Donations Made:
I thought it might be fun to post a "Total Donations Made" at the end of the challenge. If you like, you can fill in this Google Forms survey. No user's information is tracked, though I did ask for forum usernames. Feel free to put Anonymous if you prefer.

12.5 weeks remaining, and 12.2lbs remaining. Tubby pulls a head by a nose!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 03:46:21 PM by Sailor Sam »

Sun Hat

• Bristles
« Reply #183 on: July 10, 2018, 09:55:34 AM »
Woo Hooooo!

LifeHappens

• Magnum Stache
  • Downshifting from 5th to 3rd Gear
« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2018, 10:03:19 AM »
Nice progress! I think I missed your last interval, so I donated $27.50 to the Against Malaria Foundation.

DCKatie09

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2018, 11:48:20 AM »
Nice progress! I also missed the last window, and did $28 this time. (but I have a monthly donation to my local foodbank, so thanks for doing a hunger one!)

diapasoun

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #186 on: July 10, 2018, 12:19:08 PM »
You got this! \o/ Look at that nice steady loss there.

Cherry Lane

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2018, 12:28:32 PM »
Yay, you! Soon you won't be able to call yourself Tubby.
Donation made.

Bicycle_B

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2018, 12:39:35 PM »

12.5 weeks remaining, and 12.2lbs remaining. Tubby pulls a head by a nose!

(sound of screaming fans, World Cup style)

mm1970

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2018, 03:06:59 PM »
This is great progress!

SCUBAstache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2018, 08:48:15 PM »
Keep up the good work! I am still being lazy and waiting to make donations til the end.

oldladystache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2018, 10:15:59 PM »
OK, I'm in for $10 a pound, limited to 30 pounds and 3 months. My charity is Prospy's RideJamesRide.

So it's been almost 3 months. I'll have to figure out what it's gonna cost me, and the best way to pay it.

rockstache

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2018, 09:25:24 AM »
Keep up the good work! I am still being lazy and waiting to make donations til the end.

+1, and I can't remember what I said I would give, so I'll have to go back and comb through to figure it out.

Sailor Sam

• Magnum Stache
  • Semper...something
« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2018, 09:25:50 AM »
Update 6:
Time Mark 5 Weight: 172.2lbs  (78.1kg)
Time Mark 6 Weight: 171.8lbs  (77.9kg)

Weight loss this period:          0.4lbs   (0.9kg)
Cumulative weight lost:              12.2lbs  (5.3kg)     
Days w/in 15% kcal this period:  9

Donations for Update 6:
Calorie goal =   10*0.4 = $4
Weight loss =   2.0*9 = $18
Donations this period: $22

Matching Donations To: N/A
Since the amount is small, I'm going to hold the donation until next check in.

11 weeks remaining, and 11.8 lbs remaining. Tubby falls behind by a nose.

But, hey, hey! Do you want to see something cool? This is a screenshot from my weight tracking app:
The lower arrow was 171.2, on Sat morning. The upper arrow was  175.0, on Sunday morning. In between was coffee with cream* and sugar, eggs and snnnnausages, fucking bread!, a restaurant lunch, more doctored coffee, a margarita, and a restaurant dinner with more fucking bread. Bread is one of the most delicious substances in the universe. Regret not a single mouthful of Saturday.

Despite all the decadence, I ate right at TDEE for the day$. Overall weight still went up 5 lbs. According to the math, I would have needed to shovel (5*3500)+2000=19,500kcal into my mouthhole to actually gain 5lbs of mass. Since I ate at TDEE, science indicates the uptick was my body trying to chew through a hefty bolus of alcohol, sodium and carbohydrate molecules. By the end of my supper of mainly starch, salt, and alcohol, I was massively thirsty and could tell my sodium balance was out of kilter. But look at that graph. Look at it! It's taken a full 5 days to process the outfall of Saturday. Based on the teensy loss from 10 days ago, I might still be processing.

I've noticed this trend before. One meal outside of bounds makes a negligible blip in weight. Two meals in one day, or even 2 meals across one weekend makes a pretty big fucking blip, and takes a solid 5-7 days to be processed. It's pretty cool to see the data laid out before me. Though, the whole thing makes full days of decadence seem decidedly not worthwhile. Not because I think I'm gaining fat, but because the behaviour is obscuring the sweet, sweet data. The impulse to eliminate food options, based solely on not skewing the data will have to be watched. A little is fine, a lot is disordered. Right now, it's just cool.

*fine, whatever. Fake coconut based cream. Your pedantism is irritating.
$Maybe 20% above, maybe 20% below. It's hard to judge the caloric content of restaurant meals.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 09:10:23 AM by Sailor Sam »

oldladystache

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2018, 09:44:30 AM »
OK, I'm in for $10 a pound, limited to 30 pounds and 3 months. My charity is Prospy's RideJamesRide.

So it's been almost 3 months. I'll have to figure out what it's gonna cost me, and the best way to pay it.

Just sent $120 to RideJamesRide.

SCUBAstache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #195 on: July 20, 2018, 12:25:46 PM »
Data is so fun, sweet graph. Nice work. I just hope your continued weight loss does not adversely affect the fit of those Gap pants, cause they looked nice on you.

okits

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #196 on: July 20, 2018, 12:28:05 PM »
I've noticed this trend before. One meal outside of bounds makes a negligible blip in weight. Two meals in one day, or even 2 meals across one weekend makes a pretty big fucking blip, and takes a solid 5-7 days to be processed. It's pretty cool to see the data laid out before me. Though, the whole thing makes full days of decadence seem decidedly not worthwhile. Not because I think I'm gaining fat, but because the behaviour is obscuring the sweet, sweet data.

Cool observations!  I do wonder, when I have swings in my weight, what parts of that are temporary (as you said, I wouldn't have eaten 3500 * X extra calories so some is water).  I find more than one food indulgence instance to be difficult because my body seems to be able to forget one instance of out-of-bounds eating, but more within the space of a few days and it is no longer satisfied with healthy eating.  It becomes much harder to stay on the wagon and that makes more than one indulgence kinda just not worth the trouble.

Good progress, you are doing great, Sammy.

Le Poisson

• Senior Mustachian
« Reply #197 on: July 20, 2018, 12:31:10 PM »

RideJamesRide thanks you!! I've been feeling slumpish on our fundraising and this raises my spirits!!

Sun Hat

• Bristles
« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2018, 06:10:27 AM »
Well done Sammy! While carrying carb/salt weight is a bit of a downer at weigh-in time, just think of how awesome next round's numbers are going to seem!

I've done a mid-point donation of $100 CAD to Prospector's autism charity.

pbkmaine

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2018, 07:37:28 AM »

RideJamesRide thanks you!! I've been feeling slumpish on our fundraising and this raises my spirits!!

Just sent $100 CAD to Grandview Kids.