General Discussion > Throw Down the Gauntlet

Race from 10 to 100k!!

(1/809) > >>

isaacfcb1:
Who else is currently under 10k and is willing to track with each other to 100k. Partners in the race of sorts :) all friendly of course but hey a little competition never hurt anybody!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aBcGP8d7UD2oJif5IMSY9xmi8sIcRWKYRUswL1FE-ZM/edit?usp=sharing

Tieke:
Hey, great idea!  I wouldn't mind taking a shot at that.
I'm well under the 10K mark currently.  If you count my Kiwisaver fund (NZ's equivalent to a 401K) as well as the last of my student debt, I'm worth about a whole $2000.  So I'm starting behind and I presume we're dealing in different currencies etc, but nothing like a race to get a bit fired up about making progress!

dusty:
Sounds good, a yardstick to measure by and keep myself motivated.

not counting my Super which is at 130k.

I currently have a $12,711 share portfolio, focusing on dividend yields.

I add to it each month and will provide updates to see who reaches 100k first :)

Best of luck to you. happy to share the road to FIRE

Thegoblinchief:
-15K at last check but I'll hop in :)

isaacfcb1:
Awesome! Just check in every now and again when you so please and update us and tell us more about your specific situation! I'm 19 years old in the American military and current net worth is about $8,000 I try to save about 80% of every paycheck and throw it all into my Vanguard index fund!!!I know it's against some beliefs but I like risk taking to I have $1,000 in silver as well since its near an all time low. My goal to FIRE is age 30! What's your goals??? good luck to everyone and keep us posted!!! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version