Author Topic: January Cycling Challenge 2018  (Read 2712 times)

jordanread

January Cycling Challenge 2018
« on: January 01, 2018, 05:15:16 PM »
The cycling challenge for January 2018 is up and ready for you to start (or continue) riding!!
First challenge of 2018! Fun. Half the world is dealing with winter, while the other half is in summer. Parts of North America are colder than Mars!! What an excellent opportunity to demonstrate badassity!
If you logged miles last month, and selected "Remember Me" on the form, you have been added to this month's sheet already.

If you didn't log miles last month, or are a new participant
Click here to fill out the form.
You can access the sheet directly at this link.
I can manually grab your historical data too, so if it's off, just let me know.  If they aren't there within a day, or you have any other issues with the sheet, hit me up via email, Google+ Hangouts, PM, or just comment on this thread.
You can also join the MMM Strava Group for additional metrics and motivation. Happy Biking.

Please note, apparently Xmas means all kinds of unexpected people show up and take up all of your time, so I didn't have an opportunity to revamp the sheet. I will finally get some time this week, so by next month things will be implemented.

M5

• Stubble
Re: January Cycling Challenge 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 06:49:43 PM »
It appears on this months challenge everyone's historical monthly data was pushed down a row. If you could fix it that would be awesome!

TrMama

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 04:05:48 PM »
Thanks for doing this again, Jordan!

jordanread

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 04:40:34 PM »
It appears on this months challenge everyone's historical monthly data was pushed down a row. If you could fix it that would be awesome!

@M5 I'm not sure what you are describing. The monthly historical data will grow by one every month, with the latest month on top.

M5

• Stubble
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 08:43:26 PM »

@M5 I'm not sure what you are describing. The monthly historical data will grow by one every month, with the latest month on top.

On my page it shows that I rode zero miles in December, but my December miles are showing for November, my November miles for October, and so forth.

jordanread

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 05:11:56 AM »

On my page it shows that I rode zero miles in December, but my December miles are showing for November, my November miles for October, and so forth.

Sorry about the delay, but I did see this issue. I'll do a bit of work on it today, and I think I have things in place already that may allow me to fix it. I can assure you that nothing happened with the raw data, so in the worst case scenario, it will be resolved next month.

M5

• Stubble
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 07:02:09 PM »

Sorry about the delay, but I did see this issue. I'll do a bit of work on it today, and I think I have things in place already that may allow me to fix it. I can assure you that nothing happened with the raw data, so in the worst case scenario, it will be resolved next month.

Awesome. Thanks again for doing this each month!! A great way to track and challenge myself!

meghan88

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 07:19:09 AM »
Bump.

jordanread

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018, 07:38:32 AM »
Bump.

Thanks for the bump. I broke the sheet last time I tried messing with things (it's very difficult to roll things back), but after a couple of tweaks this morning, initial results look good. This was my own damn fault. I added some data to the history sheet preemptively, so I screwed everything up. It won't happen again folks. A spot check seems to show things working now, but let me know if you notice any other issues.

jordanread