Author Topic: Cut back on following the news and watching mindless TV  (Read 4387 times)

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
Cut back on following the news and watching mindless TV
« on: April 23, 2019, 02:26:35 AM »
Reduce the number of days that you listen/read/watch the news. This is to reduce daily stress levels.

This challenge was suggested in this thread:
https://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/share-your-badassity/stopped-watchinglistening-to-the-news-and-gained-a-ton-of-free-time/

Also, don't turn on the TV mindlessly, like we often do at home, when the news begins. It often stays on when the normal news is finished and continues with 10-15 minutes showing uninteresting (to me) soccer news.

Turning the TV with the purpose to watch a program that you want to see specifically should be okay. Or even better, watch it on internet TV, where you yourself can decide the time to watch it.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
Re: Cut back on following the news and watching mindless TV
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 02:28:11 AM »
Last week, when we were at our cabin, or camping, we didn't watch the news at all. The week before that, DH was away for family affairs and didn't watch the news. I was home alone and didn't watch TV and read the news either.

For me the challenge will be to convince my DH to not turn on the TV.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 02:39:28 AM by Linea_Norway »

slackmax

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 06:02:04 AM »
I no longer watch the news (cable and over-the-air channels) because it is so predictable and boring. They always leave out key details one is wanting to know. There often is an 'elephant in the room' going unmentioned.

Therefore, I get my news form various Youtube channels. Youtube seems to be, for now, uncensored. (Although I have heard they modify their algorithm to make certain people/sites hard to find by searching).   

Tyson

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 09:40:39 AM »
I stopped watching the news in 2 stages.  When I cut cable/TV 5 years ago, I stopped watching live news channels (CNN, MSNBC, etc...).  But I still read a lot of news sites like vox.com and read The Atlantic and had a few political websites I frequented. 

After the 2016 election I just stopped watching/reading anything news related.  All of it just upset me and added no value.  Especially the political stuff.  What I realized is I'm voting straight Dem in the next election and nothing on the news will change that.  Ergo, the information in the news has no value for me.  And the rest is really just noise. 

Here's the cool part - with all my free time I've been able to go back and read a lot of classic books and also some very interesting history books that I'd never have had time or inclination to read otherwise.  I find my life is MUCH richer now because I've been able to tap into the very best of Western culture over the past several years. 

Buffaloski Boris

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 04:23:44 PM »
This is a great challenge and I’m glad the OP posted it. I don’t think we realize the amount of emotional stress we waste on things we can’t affect and probably don’t matter.

Some tips:
- delete news apps.
- make a list of things you want to do other than read or listen to news and do them.
- find other information sources like FI podcasts that will make your life better and listen to them instead.

Try a “news” free, low information diet for a month. You’ll be happier and find yourself wondering  what all the hubbub going on was all about.

Buffaloski Boris

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 04:33:38 PM »
I stopped watching the news in 2 stages.  When I cut cable/TV 5 years ago, I stopped watching live news channels (CNN, MSNBC, etc...).  But I still read a lot of news sites like vox.com and read The Atlantic and had a few political websites I frequented. 

After the 2016 election I just stopped watching/reading anything news related.  All of it just upset me and added no value.  Especially the political stuff.  What I realized is I'm voting straight Dem in the next election and nothing on the news will change that.  Ergo, the information in the news has no value for me.  And the rest is really just noise. 

Here's the cool part - with all my free time I've been able to go back and read a lot of classic books and also some very interesting history books that I'd never have had time or inclination to read otherwise.  I find my life is MUCH richer now because I've been able to tap into the very best of Western culture over the past several years.

I have a similar but different tale. I was already mostly turned off on politics going into 2016, but was still participating. 2016 pretty much sealed it for me. I canceled my voter registration, haven’t participated in politics since, and don’t plan to again. As it began to sink in that I wasn’t going to be involved in politics or voting anymore, there was no point in my listening to or watching the rage.

So far it’s been great. 😁

(Edited for grammar and clarity.)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 04:41:07 PM by Buffalo Chip »

Hula Hoop

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 04:34:40 PM »
This is a good one for me.  I'd also like to get back into the habit of reading at night instead of watching stupid stuff.

use2betrix

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 05:05:03 PM »
I’ve never been a cable tv watcher (do watch Netflix, Hulu, etc) so I never watched mainstream news. That being said, I was always very adamant in reading the left (CNN) and right (Fox) news on a daily basis. Sometimes multiple times daily. I really enjoyed reading both sides to each topic and coming to my own conclusions. It was truly amazing the conflicting information you can find between the two political sides on the same topic. Often, not direct contradictions, but usually most sides would only report the parts that support their agenda, and then have their own obvious tone reflecting their agenda as well. It was very, very interesting over the years.

Over the last couple years, I have removed myself far more from the news. I check those sites maybe once or twice a week. I’ve removed all news notifications from my phone. I’ve “unfollowed” around 150+ people from my facebook newsfeed that would make political posts.

Overall, these items have had very positive impacts to my overall well being. Like mentioned above, I found myself getting stressed over things I had no control over, or getting into pointless discussions with people online. Even on this forum, I typically avoid the “off topic” section because it seems to be 90% politics and dreadfully left (again, i’m very centrist, right bothers me as much if not more).

As for the mindless TV, my wife and I really enjoy watching our different series on Netflix, Hulu, and Prime. We still exercise a lot amongst other things, so I’m not really putting off other things too terribly.

NorCal

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 05:27:33 PM »
This is a good one.  I've been working on this for about the last year.  Some things that have helped me:

1. Deleted all news and social media off my phone.  I can boot up my desktop if I really want to see it.
2. When I found news webpages creeping back into my habits, I blocked their url's from my iphone.
3.  We moved our tv into the basement.  We have to deliberately go down there to watch something.  This also cut down on tv watching requests from the kids (HUGE double win).  We never had cable.
4.  I started deliberately avoiding the news.  Particularly any news site that felt the need to make me feel outraged.  I still visit the WSJ on occasion, as they seem the most level-headed.  Since I don't pay for a subscription, the headline and leading paragraph let me know what's going on without getting sucked in.

This has been a huge improvement to my enjoyment of life.  I'm no less informed than I was before.  Just less outraged.

Buffaloski Boris

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 07:29:44 PM »
Today was another almost “news” free day for me. I did happen to glance at the front page of USA TODAY. Some story about the Supreme Court was the headline I think.  Not sure.  I didn’t care enough to read any more.

Ignorance of the “news” can indeed be bliss.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2019, 12:51:58 AM »
We don't have cable TV, satellite TV or commercial internet TV. But we do have the state TV channel (3 channels) that we are charged for anyway, if we choose to own a TV that can receive a signal.

That channel is free of commercials (hurray!) and they have some nice programs. What I like to watch are: nature documentaries (from around the world), people on hiking trips (often in Norway), science documentaries and science programs, slow TV, medical quiz program, some series (often scandinavian murder/police series). I avoid the debating programs, which I hate.

Last evening DH turned on the TV to watch the news while we were drinking tea after dinner. When I had finished my tea and the sports had started, I decided to walk away and start cleaning the floor (wipe a soundless swipe). Soons after DH turned the TV off and it stayed off. So I still saw the news, but not of my own initiative.

Later in the evening we started having some ideas of where we will go in the 4 week summer vacation.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:05:37 AM by Linea_Norway »

Kyle Schuant

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2019, 01:54:16 AM »
This is a good one for me.  I'd also like to get back into the habit of reading at night instead of watching stupid stuff.
My own habit is that all screens - tv, laptop, phone, PS4 - are off by 2130. Then there's getting dressed for bed, reading and winding down and lights out at 2230.

As for content, once I had children I could no longer read articles about toddlers being backed over by four wheel drives and that sort of thing, and that gradually moved me down the road of reading less nasty or stupid stuff. Luckily, our public broadcaster has an app where you can select the news you want to read about. If it's "science" for example then you avoid hearing yet again about Trump or about the latest terror attack somewhere. There are many such apps, and of course you can set your computer up to automatically open certain websites, or you can subscribed to certain magazines and not others.

The television, social media or news scrolling, are designed to stimulate you, wake you up and capture your interest. Would you ask someone to poke you with a stick repeatedly before bed and then wonder why you couldn't sleep? You need some time for all that nonsense to clear out of your mind. Listen to music - the old-fashioned way, just sitting in a chair listening while doing nothing else - meditate, talk to your spouse, write a letter, have a lingering bath or read a book.

soccerluvof4

• Walrus Stache
  • Retired at 50
    • My Journal
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2019, 03:59:35 AM »
The only news I watch is the morning local news for the weather and some local stuff. I dont watch ever CNN, FOX etc.. as I dont even get them. I do watch alot of Streaming (Netflix, Prime and Hulu) at night but usually fall asleep doing so and it takes me forever to watch or get through something! But I need to cut down regardless and with spring upon us and being outside this is a good thing to do!

slackmax

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2019, 05:00:42 AM »

I read more now, too. 

ANother non-news thing I do is play old DVDs and VHS tapes. I've saved my old VCRs and my GF's old DVDs and tapes for this very purpose, so why not?

It's easier for me to donate a VHS or DVD once I have watched it.

Buffaloski Boris

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2019, 04:42:59 PM »
Did anything of interest happen today? Something that’ll change our lives in some significant way? Chances are the answer is NO. In which case we were right to ignore the news today!

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2019, 11:46:39 AM »
Yay, DH turned off the TV after watching the news.

pecunia

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2019, 12:35:26 PM »
I gave it up some time ago.  I do find that I am occasionally ignorant of world national and world events, but I haven't paid much of a price for it.  A short internet search usually gives me what I need in short order.  When I am in, for example, a restaurant and network news is displayed, it appears to be mostly fluff or talking heads with a limited predetermined agenda.

When I think about it, I must have wasted man-years in front of that screen.  I was brainwashed by hundreds of thousands of commercials repeated over and over.

Buffaloski Boris

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2019, 07:27:51 PM »
Checking in to see if there was any “news” today that mattered?

NorCal

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 05:11:52 PM »

I think a politician insulted another politician on Twitter somewhere.  I found it to be a highly relevant, and this will influence several of my major life decisions.  You should be more informed.

pecunia

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2019, 05:47:16 PM »

They may have passed another tax bill to take your money and let someone else keep theirs.  I didn't look today.  They may have relaxed regulations to let more poison into the environment.  I didn't look.  They may have allowed large food processors to put poison into your food.  I didn't look.  They may have allowed your every communication to be monitored for national security.  I didn't look.  They may have put some honest men in jail today.  I didn't look.  Large armies from big countries may have run roughshod over small ones.  I didn't look.

I don't look, but still appreciate that others take the time to do so.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2019, 04:52:00 AM »
I just bought a used blood pressure measure device that arrived yesterday. I tried it out when I arrived home from work (pretty high), when we finished eating dinner (quite low for me, but still higher than healthy).
When we were watching the news on TV and drinking 2 cups of tea, I measured again and had quite high BP. Then I turned the TV off.

I made plans now to reduce my BP. One of my plans it to go out of the door when DH wants the watch the news. Just take a walk in the neighbourhood, preferably including some nasty hills, to get some extra exercise.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2019, 11:33:11 AM »
Yesterday we didn't watch the news after dinner. And tonight we didn't either. I think my DH has understood that watching news add to my high blood pressure and that we should avoid it.

Tyson

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2019, 11:56:28 AM »
IMO the news consistently shows humanity at its worst.  Avoiding it make the world a nicer place. 

JoJoP

• Bristles
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2019, 09:11:22 PM »
i don't watch television at home, just the occasional movie. I ditched regular television when I was in my 30's.   People would try to give me TV's and be perplexed when I'd decline them.  So far my home viewing for 2019 is 3 movies, one per night each night for 3 nights last month.  Watched in limited doses, TV is riveting for small amounts of time.  I literally cannot be engaged in a conversation if the History channel is on somewhere.  I watch TV when I travel, and it takes about 2 hours for the stories to start repeating themselves.  Boy do those newscasters seem shallow.  And recently, not so phony looking. 

Sample conversation last night:  "Do you know who Circe is?"  "Yes,"  I answer, thinking Greek Mythology and Homer's Odyssey, and idly wondering why Circe is coming up in the middle of a party. But it was my smart friend, and she might bring up Greek Mythology in the middle of a party. Nay nay.   I quickly learned that the new, modern Circe is on Game of Thrones.  End of conversation for me.  I saw about 10 minutes of it on a plane once.   Hey, at least I have a basic idea of what The Game of Thrones even IS.  Great scenery and cool hairdos, lots of fighting.   Insert similar conversations for Gray's Anatomy, or any other can't miss show that's been on in the past 15-20 years. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 09:14:11 PM by JoJoP »

pecunia

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2019, 06:47:48 AM »
OK - You don't watch the news.  I don't either.  Do you think it is a good idea to know a little of what is going on in this world?  Shouldn't you be informed just a little to make an intelligent vote when election time rolls around?  For all you know your elected officials could be meddling in the foreign affairs of some country or doing even more dastardly things?  Is it somewhat the duty of a good citizen to stay informed?

This post reminded me of something.  It's an odd connection.:

"Buck did not read the newspapers, or he would have known that trouble was brewing, not alone for himself, but for every tidewater dog, strong of muscle and with warm, long hair, from Puget Sound to San Diego. Because men, groping in the Arctic darkness, had found a yellow metal, and because steamship and transportation companies were booming the find, thousands of men were rushing into the Northland. These men wanted dogs, and the dogs they wanted were heavy dogs, with strong muscles by which to toil, and furry coats to protect them from the frost."

This was the beginning of the old novel, "The Call of The Wild."  It eventually turned out OK for Buck (a sled dog) without reading the newspapers.

Watching TV may keep us from a lot of good old books that have been written.

JoJoP

• Bristles
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2019, 08:54:16 AM »
I gave it up some time ago.  I do find that I am occasionally ignorant of world national and world events, but I haven't paid much of a price for it.  A short internet search usually gives me what I need in short order.  When I am in, for example, a restaurant and network news is displayed, it appears to be mostly fluff or talking heads with a limited predetermined agenda.

When I think about it, I must have wasted man-years in front of that screen.  I was brainwashed by hundreds of thousands of commercials repeated over and over.

This about sums it up.  I think we are in agreement.   Except I gave up my TV decades ago.  I don't regret it, and hey, if I did, it's a choice that can be undone very easily if I so choose.   I've gained countless hours of time for learning, hobbies, relaxing, being with friends, perusing MMM, researching things of interest to me, exercising, making money, reading, etc.  I read a book or two every week, depending on how much time I have.   I have read many of the classic books, Jack London included.   You quote Jack London, and I'd add Don Henley: "Get the widow on the set, we like dirty laundry!  Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down, kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em all around.  We like dirty laundry."  The media is in the business of selling news and other programming.  It's designed to lure you in and hook you.  Much like the food industry spends billions of dollars figuring out that most people like sugar, so they add it to the French Fries!

Yes,  I'm usually a bit slower to realize there's been a catastrophe because the news wasn't running in the background in my living room. But, like you, I don't feel I've paid a big price for it.  Within moments, literally moments, on my smartphone... I can update myself to whatever degree that I choose to.   I generally read it, because the video news coverage seems so truncated and ridiculous that I generally can't get through even one clip.  It's noisy.  The news tends to prey upon fear and insecurity.   Updating myself does not mean that I watch every news clip, read every article, and hear the rehash endlessly looped from every neighbor, friend, fifth cousin and dog groomer that once knew someone.  It means I get the basic facts, usually from 2 or more somewhat different sources, and decide if I'd like to know more.  I read newspapers regularly.  I don't know anyone who would label me as ignorant, but anyone who knows me well knows that I don't watch tv.  Are we throwing down the gauntlet?  I actually don't generally talk about not having a tv, because my perspective is very different from a person who watches daily but proudly mutes the commercials. 

Edited to correct Don Henley, not Glenn Frey
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 03:09:07 PM by JoJoP »

pecunia

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2019, 10:58:53 AM »
JoJoP:  I think you are absolutely right.  I am thinking that by reading several news articles a week you probably pick up more news at a much faster pace.  In addition, it can be filtered to only include the news that you consider important.

I was at a hotel a few weeks ago eating a breakfast.  The news was on.  They must have spent 10 minutes on the fact that an old game show host had some form of cancer.  Now, while I don't feel heartless that the guy had cancer, it occurred to me that there were much more important things for them to cover.  Of course the coverage was interspersed with many commercials and other fluff stories.  Time is limited and TV will waste yours if you let it happen.

JoJoP

• Bristles
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2019, 11:14:15 AM »
JoJoP:  I think you are absolutely right.  I am thinking that by reading several news articles a week you probably pick up more news at a much faster pace.  In addition, it can be filtered to only include the news that you consider important.

I was at a hotel a few weeks ago eating a breakfast.  The news was on.  They must have spent 10 minutes on the fact that an old game show host had some form of cancer.  Now, while I don't feel heartless that the guy had cancer, it occurred to me that there were much more important things for them to cover.  Of course the coverage was interspersed with many commercials and other fluff stories.  Time is limited and TV will waste yours if you let it happen.

Exactly! This is the type of thing the news spends so much time upon.  It's sad he has cancer in a distant sort of way.  But surely there's someone we know who also has an illness or loss, and maybe a better use of those 10  minutes is to call them or drop a note.  And the commercials, well... I think we all know how bad those are to suffer though. 

Now, today is a rare day.  I'd like to watch something on TV- the Kentucky Derby.   It's not likely I'll pull that off unless it's on the internet somehow.   I watched it last year with friends and enjoyed it.  Those friends are busy this year.  Oh well.  Maybe next year.  Life goes on.

MandalayPA

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
  • The Artist Formerly Known as MandalayVA
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2019, 11:32:05 AM »
You quote Jack London, and I'd add Glenn Frey Don Henley: "Get the widow on the set, we like dirty laundry!  Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down, kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em all around.  We like dirty laundry." 

FTFY.  :)  One of my favorite songs.

I watch very little TV outside of sports, but I do watch Game of Thrones because it's fun.  TV news has been verboten in House Mandalay for a while because of all the screaming.  I scan the New York Times out of habit even though it's been OMG TRUMP since 2016.  As far as sports go, I try to take care of little tasks during commercials because the commercials are ENDLESSLY repeated.

John Galt incarnate!

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2019, 04:49:15 PM »
Reduce the number of days that you listen/read/watch the news. This is to reduce daily stress levels.

This challenge was suggested in this thread:
https://forum.mrmoneymustache.com/share-your-badassity/stopped-watchinglistening-to-the-news-and-gained-a-ton-of-free-time/

Also, don't turn on the TV mindlessly, like we often do at home, when the news begins. It often stays on when the normal news is finished and continues with 10-15 minutes showing uninteresting (to me) soccer news.

Turning the TV with the purpose to watch a program that you want to see specifically should be okay. Or even better, watch it on internet TV, where you yourself can decide the time to watch it.

I had a TV.

Then I didn't.

Then I did.

Then I didn't.

I still don't have a TV  and I don't miss it.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2019, 12:50:47 AM »
We haven't had the TV (with evening news) on for several days now. Normally I read a book on my Kindle instead. But yesterday I didn't have my Kindle and wanted some other form for entertainment. Then I started to watch a new series on net TV. At least, it was a deliberate choice. And as always, free from commercials. The net TV does not cost more than the license I already have to pay for owning a TV.

soccerluvof4

• Walrus Stache
  • Retired at 50
    • My Journal
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2019, 03:50:06 AM »
I agree with those that can easily get enough news just weeding through the internet each morning as well as I check out the weather. I do like to watch the morning weather though and the local news channels dont have much politics.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2019, 05:57:29 AM »
I agree with those that can easily get enough news just weeding through the internet each morning as well as I check out the weather. I do like to watch the morning weather though and the local news channels dont have much politics.

I check the weather on an internet site that just shows weather pictures, without a person telling the whole story.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 01:48:18 AM »
We are doing better, including DH. We are more often switching the TV off if there isn't anything interesting on it. Or just switch it of after having watched what we wanted to see. Some evenings it isn't on at all. Especially on days that I am home alone.

Buffaloski Boris

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2019, 06:01:37 PM »
I’m pleased to note that I’m becoming downright uninformed when it comes to political affairs and the so called “news.” More and more folks are opening conversations with “you probably haven’t heard about this...”. How cool is that?

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2019, 04:49:21 AM »
As long as they still talk to you, it sounds good. That way you learn the most important stuff from them.

I have always been uninformed about very local affairs, because I don't get the local paper. That is annoying sometimes, when something is important.

Currently we are at our cabin for some days and haven't had the tv on. We watch the birds and quirrels instead. Much more entertaining.

happyuk

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
    • Software and IT recipes
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2019, 05:08:41 AM »
There's nothing I hate more than a television talking to itself. No, switch the bloody thing off and work on yourself.  Even better, throw it in the nearest skip and ditch the TV license.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2019, 07:24:43 AM »
As long as they still talk to you, it sounds good. That way you learn the most important stuff from them.

I have always been uninformed about very local affairs, because I don't get the local paper. That is annoying sometimes, when something is important.

Currently we are at our cabin for some days and haven't had the tv on. We watch the birds and quirrels instead. Much more entertaining.

I do learn the most important information. A hurricane blew by last year. I heard about it with plenty of time to prepare.

You might check into a service called “next door” that is popular here. Basically neighborhood level information via email and the web. Missing dogs and cats, furniture for sale, serious traffic or police issues. The stuff that actually matters.

Our neighbourhood has a facebook where I read about missing pets and cars getting stuck and blocking the steep roads.

Buffaloski Boris

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2019, 08:24:10 AM »
There's nothing I hate more than a television talking to itself. No, switch the bloody thing off and work on yourself.  Even better, throw it in the nearest skip and ditch the TV license.

I’d forgotten about the TV license in the UK! 154.50 pounds for the dubious privilege of watching TV. Gives a whole new dimension to cutting the cord.

Linea_Norway

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2019, 09:04:49 AM »

I’d forgotten about the TV license in the UK! 154.50 pounds for the dubious privilege of watching TV. Gives a whole new dimension to cutting the cord.

In Norway the TV license will disappear next year. Instead of that we will get a general media tax, independent of whether you own a TV. It is going to be more expensive than now for people with high incomes, but hopefully we will be FIREd by then and will pay less than now.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 11:59:10 PM by Linea_Norway »

Kyle Schuant

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2019, 06:43:43 PM »
On the news I learned there is a federal Minister for Decentralisation. So it's worth checking from time to time for the comedy.