Author Topic: August Cycling Challenge 2017  (Read 2007 times)

jordanread

August Cycling Challenge 2017
« on: August 02, 2017, 08:09:52 AM »
The cycling challenge for August 2017 is up and ready for you to start (or continue) riding!!
If you logged miles last month, and selected "Remember Me" on the form, you have been added to this month's sheet already.

If you didn't log miles last month, or are a new participant
Click here to fill out the form.
You can access the sheet directly at this link.
I can manually grab your historical data too, so if it's off, just let me know.  If they aren't there within a day, or you have any other issues with the sheet, hit me up via email, Google+ Hangouts, PM, or just comment on this thread.
You can also join the MMM Strava Group for additional metrics and motivation. Happy Biking.

spoonchucker

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: August Cycling Challenge 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 03:49:47 PM »
wooohooo....

Thanks jordanread, I really appreciate this challenge spreadsheet - helps motivate me to always do better.....

:-)

GT

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 09:42:18 PM »
Thanks jordan.

jordanread

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 03:55:55 PM »
Hey all.

I'm going to be leaving for a retreat this weekend, and I won't have access to technology. I'm going to create September's sheet, but I'm going to need someone to run some scripts and create the post on the 1st. Any volunteers?

lpstiffler

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 07:39:23 AM »
just joined the Strava group and filled out the form for August. A little late but getting prepared for September.

Happy cycling everyone.

jordanread

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 12:52:48 PM »
Some special info for September in the September thread. I'm out until the second week, but I will create the sheet when I get back.

Happy riding all!!

jordanread

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 10:19:31 AM »
New sheet is created everybody!! I also think this month I will do a touch of work to create additional automation so we don't wind up with this delay.