Author Topic: 50 Books in 2017!  (Read 16327 times)

ahptex

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Re: 50 Books in 2017!
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2017, 09:36:37 AM »
Almost made it last year.  I'm in again for this year.

So far for 2017:

(1) Everyone Brave is Forgiven by Chris Cleave
(2) Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
(3) The Man in the High Castle by Philip K Dick

A&R

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2017, 10:05:50 AM »
I'd like to give this a go! My lovely boyfriend gave me a Kindle for Christmas. I had secretly wanted one for ages but felt that I couldn't justify the purchase because I seldom have the time to read. Lo and behold, with the convenience of the Kindle, I have already been reading far more. I mostly just want to read whatever I think I'll enjoy, no lofty goals of covering the most sophisticated literature or anything like that. I also want to read some books that I feel like I should have gotten to when I was much younger but missed for one reason or another, so there may be quite a bit of young adult classics on my list.

1. The Girl Who Fell from the Sky - Heidi W. Durrow
2. Number the Stars - Lois Lowry

SAfAmBrit

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2017, 01:44:15 PM »
I would like to join. I used to read all the time but my husband loves TV so I sit and stare at it with him. Just been to Australia which = a long flight

1)No Place to hide - Susan Lewis
2) And the mountains echoed - Khaled Hosseini
3) Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone - JK Ralings (Bracken_Joys fault!)
4) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Ralings (Bracken_Joys fault! - 1 mention of Harry and I am doomed - what do you mean did I cook - no I was Reading Harry Potter!!!)

allsummerlong

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2017, 01:48:06 PM »

Number the Stars was one of my favourite books as a kid :)

What did you think of The Girl Who Fell From the Sky? It's on my list of books I want to check out this year...

allsummerlong

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2017, 01:49:50 PM »
1 mention of Harry and I am doomed - what do you mean did I cook - no I was Reading Harry Potter!!!)

I've been thinking about re-reading The Prisoner of Azkaban - always one of my faves!

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2017, 02:00:38 PM »
1 mention of Harry and I am doomed - what do you mean did I cook - no I was Reading Harry Potter!!!)

I've been thinking about re-reading The Prisoner of Azkaban - always one of my faves!

Haha, sorry for ruining your productivity ;)

And yes, Allsummer, I'm rushing through Chamber of Secrets (LEAST favorite of the series) to try and get to Azkaban- probably my favorite!
The Roughest Mustachian on the Nicest Block: my journal
Like babies? Have kids? Want to chat about Babies and Pregnancy? Group Journal Here.

allsummerlong

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2017, 02:29:49 PM »

And yes, Allsummer, I'm rushing through Chamber of Secrets (LEAST favorite of the series) to try and get to Azkaban- probably my favorite!

Agreed - that's my least fave too. I also love The Order of the Phoenix!

You fellow HP fans might like these podcasts - kind of like an in-depth English course studying the 1st 2 novels (so far) - http://storywonk.com/podcasts/dear-mr-potter/

Every year I'm so torn between re-reading books I absolutely LOVE (HP, LOTR, His Dark Materials, etc...) and checking out new books that I am really curious about!

A&R

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2017, 02:57:13 PM »

Number the Stars was one of my favourite books as a kid :)

What did you think of The Girl Who Fell From the Sky? It's on my list of books I want to check out this year...

I thought Number the Stars was so beautiful on so many levels. It kinda left me wishing I were Danish! ;)

I really enjoyed The Girl Who Fell from the Sky. I didn't find it too earth shattering, but in my opinion it's a worthy read with nice prose. I understand the author was strongly influenced by Nella Larsen, so I may pick up Passing and/or Quicksand later in the year.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:32:25 PM by A&R »

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2017, 03:36:55 PM »

Agreed - that's my least fave too. I also love The Order of the Phoenix!

You fellow HP fans might like these podcasts - kind of like an in-depth English course studying the 1st 2 novels (so far) - http://storywonk.com/podcasts/dear-mr-potter/

Every year I'm so torn between re-reading books I absolutely LOVE (HP, LOTR, His Dark Materials, etc...) and checking out new books that I am really curious about!

Oh. This link. This is delightful. THANK YOU.
Like babies? Have kids? Want to chat about Babies and Pregnancy? Group Journal Here.

Cookie78

• Handlebar Stache
    • Cookie's Goals
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2017, 04:11:29 PM »
I'm in again. I went through my list last year to see which unfinished series I have underway. NINE of them, only four of which I'm waiting for the next book to be published. I immediately went across the street to the library and picked up the next book in 3 of the remaining series, and put a 4th on hold. I was going to try to read less this year and work on some other projects instead, but there are so many more books to read!!

1. A Kiss of Shadows By Hamilton, Laurell K.

ringer707

• Stubble
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2017, 05:53:31 PM »
Joining in again! Made it to 44 books last year, but that included several 1000 page books so I was pretty happy with that total. My "theme" for reading this year is Series. I have quite a few new series I'd like to read, as well as some that I've read a long time ago and would like to go back and reread for various reasons.

On my series list for the year is The Maze Runner series, The Golden Compass series, The Mortal Instruments series, The Dark Artifacts series, finish the Sookie Stackhouse series, the Elmwood Springs series, and some of Philippa Gregory's books. I'll have some individual novels scattered throughout too.

1. Rose: My Life in Service to Lady Astor by Rosina Harrison
2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner

allsummerlong

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2017, 09:40:20 PM »

Oh. This link. This is delightful. THANK YOU.

Not to get too off topic, but if you are also into Buffy the Vampire Slayer at all, check out the "Dusted" podcast on the same site - Seriously AMAZING.

And now back to reading 50 books! ;) I'm still on Midnight's Children.

allsummerlong

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2017, 09:42:24 PM »
I really enjoyed The Girl Who Fell from the Sky. I didn't find it too earth shattering, but in my opinion it's a worthy read with nice prose. I understand the author was strongly influenced by Nella Larsen, so I may pick up Passing and/or Quicksand later in the year.

Thanks so much! I will definitely check it out. I'm thinking audiobook form for that one b/c my library has it. Last year in the 2016 thread, I read 52 books, but about 8-10 of them were audiobooks - I still count them! :)

kaleidoscopicalkris

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2017, 07:07:05 AM »
1. Thinking in Pictures by Temple Grandin (done!)
2. Ahsoka by E. K. Johnson (still at 37%)
3. Temple Grandin (9%)

rweba

• Stubble
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2017, 07:47:35 AM »
1. The female brain by Louann Brizendine - Lifespan hormonal changes in women and their effects (January 1)
2. The Queen's Code by Allison Armstrong - Interesting take on gender dynamics (January 5)
3. The male brain by Louann Brizendine - Lifespan hormonal changes in men and their effects (January 6)
4. The way of the superior man by David Deida - New Agey take on masculinity (January 10)

tortoiseshell

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2017, 05:02:58 PM »
I'm in! I'll list books as I finish:

1. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (1/7/17)

This has been on my list since two years, how did you find it?

I really liked it! I've been recommending it to friends non-stop since I've finished.

rweba

• Stubble
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2017, 05:10:37 PM »
1. The female brain by Louann Brizendine - Lifespan hormonal changes in women and their effects (January 1)
2. The Queen's Code by Allison Armstrong - Interesting take on gender dynamics (January 5)
3. The male brain by Louann Brizendine - Lifespan hormonal changes in men and their effects (January 6)
4. The way of the superior man by David Deida - New Agey take on masculinity (January 10)
5. Getting to I do by Pat Allen - Has interesting take on masculinity and femininity in relationships (January 10)

Adventine

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2017, 10:31:38 PM »
New year, new challenge :) Come and join us!

1. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
2. Little Lord Fauntleroy by Frances Hodgson Burnett

3. Mindset: the New Psychology of Success (10%) by Carol S. Dweck
4. How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World   by Harry Browne (yes, I reread it!)
5. Lady in the Water: A Bedtime Story   by M. Night Shyamalan
6. The View from Saturday   by E.L. Konigsburg
7. White Mughals: Love and Betrayal in Eighteenth-Century India (ongoing) by William Dalrymple

SquashingDebt

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2017, 05:28:30 AM »

7. White Mughals: Love and Betrayal in Eighteenth-Century India (ongoing) by William Dalrymple

The View From Saturday is one of my all-time favorites!  Did you like it?

kpd905

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2017, 06:07:37 AM »
1. A Blistered Kind of Love by Angela and Duffy Ballard (1/11)
Pay rent, student loans, mortgage with a credit card: https://try.plastiq.com/264149
Get $100 and 3% back on groceries w/ Amex Everyday: http://amex.co/2n31SLU

Adventine

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2017, 07:57:41 AM »

The View From Saturday is one of my all-time favorites!  Did you like it?

Yes! I first read it in the fifth grade, about 17 years ago. I stumbled across it again in the library today. I decided to reread it and see if my good memories of the book stood up to the test of time.

Well, I finished it in about two hours. I like it even better now, because Adult Me finally understood all of the subtlety that escaped me when I was a kid.

kaleidoscopicalkris

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2017, 08:12:09 AM »
1. Thinking in Pictures by Temple Grandin (done!)
2. Ahsoka by E. K. Johnson (still at 37%)
3. Temple Grandin by Annette Wood (up to 28%)

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2017, 08:13:30 AM »
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- 1/5/17
2. Essentialism- 35%
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- 1/9/17

4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- 1%

Libertea

• Bristles
Re: 100 Books in 2017!
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2017, 10:21:24 AM »
I'm doubling the goal.  Posting books I have finished as I finish them along with a brief review/blurb.

1) 17/01/01 - Assholes: A Theory (Aaron James): philosophical treatise about what it means for someone to be an asshole and how we can deal with them
2) 17/01/01 - Assholes: A Theory of Donald Trump (same author): sequel to the prior book, subject obvious
3) 17/01/02 - The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho): I may be the only person on this forum who didn't like this book, but it's supposed to be an allegory about following your dreams.  I appreciate that aspect of it, but I find the whole New Age mumbo jumbo to be a bit over the top.
4) 17/01/04 - Spaceman (Mike Massimino): Hubble telescope spacewalking astronaut's memoirs
5) 17/01/06 - Luna: New Moon (Ian McDonald): sci-fi dystopia played out on the moon in a feudal society (complete with warring great families); ends with a cliffhanger and sequel due out in March
6) 17/01/07 - The Art of Sleeping Alone (Sophie Fontanel): French writer's memoir about the years when she gave up relationships/sex.  Not as enlightening (or even as scandalous) as I would have hoped, but occasionally surprisingly humorous.
7) 17/01/07 - On Bullshit (Harry Frankfurt): philosophical treatise on bullshit, the inspiration for James's treatises on assholes (cited above).  At 67 pages, really more of an essay than a book, but published in book form.
8) 17/01/08 - A Deeper Love Inside (Sister Souljah): sequel to The Coldest Winter Ever, Souljah's novel about ghetto life in NYC.  Silly, unrealistic ending, but Winter's younger sister Porsche is a much more interesting and sympathetic main character than Winter.
9) 17/01/08 - Good Morning, Midnight (Lily Brooks-Dalton): if you're a sci fi fan, all I can say is, wow.  You should read this book.  Loneliness and the myriad connections between an astronomer and an astronaut who unexpectedly and inexplicably find themselves to be two of the last people on or off the earth.
10) 17/01/10 - Dragons of Summer Flame (Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman): last of the Dragonlance series that follows the fates of both the original generation and the second generation (should be read after the original Dragonlance series and after The Second Generation, since it builds on all of those stories).

GeekyGirl

• Stubble
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2017, 04:58:22 AM »
I'm in! I'll list books as I finish:

This has been on my list since two years, how did you find it?

I really liked it! I've been recommending it to friends non-stop since I've finished.

Great I'll order it next month and hopefully it'll be part of this year reading list. I read 'Half of a Yellow Sun' from her and loved it.

GeekyGirl

• Stubble
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2017, 06:00:43 AM »
FR
  • Une certaine justice par P. D. James

ENG
  • Original Sin by P. D. James

ringer707

• Stubble
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2017, 06:11:10 AM »
1. Rose: My Life in Service to Lady Astor by Rosina Harrison
2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
3. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry

Currently reading The Scorch Trials by James Dashner

By the way, for any of you who have Amazon Prime, they just added a lot of new books to the Prime Reading list. I downloaded about 7 for free the other day :)

Adventine

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2017, 06:13:15 AM »
By the way, for any of you who have Amazon Prime, they just added a lot of new books to the Prime Reading list. I downloaded about 7 for free the other day :)

Ooof! Too bad Amazon Prime isn't available in my part of the world. Otherwise I would be so into that :)

riverffashion

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2017, 06:51:59 AM »
1. Until the End book 1- The Party (Christopher Pike)
2. Until the End book 2- The Dance (Christopher Pike)
3. Until the End book 3- The Graduation (Christopher Pike)

SAfAmBrit

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2017, 08:36:20 AM »
I would like to join. I used to read all the time but my husband loves TV so I sit and stare at it with him. Just been to Australia which = a long flight

3) Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone - JK Rowling (Bracken_Joys fault!)
4) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling (Bracken_Joys fault! - 1 mention of Harry and I am doomed - what do you mean did I cook - no I was Reading Harry Potter!!!)
5) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - JK Rowling

StarBright

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2017, 08:41:31 AM »

God I used to love Christopher Pike books. I bought every single neon colored copy as they came out every six months! I also think "until the end" used to be called "The Final Friends Trilogy." If you are going on a Pike binge I totally recommend "Remember Me" (but not its sequels) and "Whisper of Death."

StarBright

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2017, 08:45:25 AM »
I'm in again this year. I'll do the popsugar book challenge as my reading list because it really helped me get out of a genre rut last year.

http://www.popsugar.com/love/Reading-Challenge-2017-42561300

• 1. A book about an interesting woman: The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent. Fiction about Martha and Sarah Carrier from the Salem Witch Trials.

riverffashion

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2017, 01:40:55 PM »

God I used to love Christopher Pike books. I bought every single neon colored copy as they came out every six months! I also think "until the end" used to be called "The Final Friends Trilogy." If you are going on a Pike binge I totally recommend "Remember Me" (burt not its sequels) and "Whisper of Death."
Yes, I loved as a kid as well! Have been rereading some, as well as others I hadn't. Really enjoying doing this.
I read the 2 you mentioned- actually were my favorites! Have reread both many times.
Is there another author you find comparable?

StarBright

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2017, 06:46:54 PM »

God I used to love Christopher Pike books. I bought every single neon colored copy as they came out every six months! I also think "until the end" used to be called "The Final Friends Trilogy." If you are going on a Pike binge I totally recommend "Remember Me" (burt not its sequels) and "Whisper of Death."
Yes, I loved as a kid as well! Have been rereading some, as well as others I hadn't. Really enjoying doing this.
I read the 2 you mentioned- actually were my favorites! Have reread both many times.
Is there another author you find comparable?

Lois Duncan in general and "Down a Dark Hall" in particular.

riverffashion

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2017, 11:50:50 PM »
Thanks for the recommendation. I saw on her website that she passed away last summer. Apparently she received numerous awards for her literature and many of her books became children's classics- pretty cool. I have two more Christopher Pike's to get through first. Cheers.

Carolina on My Mind

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2017, 03:51:34 PM »
Peter Carey is awesome.

Yes, he is -- I need to read more of his stuff.  I've only read True History of the Kelly Gang, which I loved.

tortoiseshell

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2017, 05:42:30 PM »
2. The Great Divide: Nature and Human Nature in the Old World and the New by Peter Watson (started in 2016, finished 1/14/17)

Freshwater

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2017, 07:06:19 PM »
Peter Carey is awesome.

Yes, he is -- I need to read more of his stuff.  I've only read True History of the Kelly Gang, which I loved.

I recommend Oscar & Lucinda. It's set in the late 19th century *I think*. Chemistry of Tears is set in modern day but has an historical fiction element.

Libertea

• Bristles
Re: 100 Books in 2017!
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2017, 07:27:08 AM »
I'm doubling the goal.  Posting books I have finished as I finish them along with a brief review/blurb.

1) 17/01/01 - Assholes: A Theory (Aaron James): philosophical treatise about what it means for someone to be an asshole and how we can deal with them
2) 17/01/01 - Assholes: A Theory of Donald Trump (same author): sequel to the prior book, subject obvious
3) 17/01/02 - The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho): I may be the only person on this forum who didn't like this book, but it's supposed to be an allegory about following your dreams.  I appreciate that aspect of it, but I find the whole New Age mumbo jumbo to be a bit over the top.
4) 17/01/04 - Spaceman (Mike Massimino): Hubble telescope spacewalking astronaut's memoirs
5) 17/01/06 - Luna: New Moon (Ian McDonald): sci-fi dystopia played out on the moon in a feudal society (complete with warring great families); ends with a cliffhanger and sequel due out in March
6) 17/01/07 - The Art of Sleeping Alone (Sophie Fontanel): French writer's memoir about the years when she gave up relationships/sex.  Not as enlightening (or even as scandalous) as I would have hoped, but occasionally surprisingly humorous.
7) 17/01/07 - On Bullshit (Harry Frankfurt): philosophical treatise on bullshit, the inspiration for James's treatises on assholes (cited above).  At 67 pages, really more of an essay than a book, but published in book form.
8) 17/01/08 - A Deeper Love Inside (Sister Souljah): sequel to The Coldest Winter Ever, Souljah's novel about ghetto life in NYC.  Silly, unrealistic ending, but Winter's younger sister Porsche is a much more interesting and sympathetic main character than Winter.
9) 17/01/08 - Good Morning, Midnight (Lily Brooks-Dalton): if you're a sci fi fan, all I can say is, wow.  You should read this book.  Loneliness and the myriad connections between an astronomer and an astronaut who unexpectedly and inexplicably find themselves to be two of the last people on or off the earth.
10) 17/01/10 - Dragons of Summer Flame (Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman): last of the Dragonlance series that follows the fates of both the original generation and the second generation (should be read after the original Dragonlance series and after The Second Generation, since it builds on all of those stories).
11) 17/01/15 - Join (Steve Toutonghi): strange, disturbing sci fi novel raising questions about the nature of what it means to be human and mortal in an era where technology makes it possible to combine one's psyche with those of others into a group psyche

Carolina on My Mind

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2017, 08:07:40 AM »
I'm in again!  I lost track of what I read in the second half of 2016, so I resolve to be better about keeping track in the new year.  I also resolve to attack some of the unread books on my bookshelves this year.

I generally post updates ten books at a time, but to start off the year I (somewhat atypically) have three books going at once:

1.  Flashman and the Angel of the Lord George MacDonald Fraser (Anyone familar with the Flashman series?  I'd never heard of it until a friend lent this book to me.  Irreverent historical fiction, really good.)
2.  Travelling to Work: Diaries 1988-98 Michael Palin
3.  Holidays on Ice David Sedaris

Lastly, a recommendation.  If anyone's interested in a great nonfiction read, check out The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown.  One of my favorite books from last year, it's the story of the eight-man crew team that won gold for the United States at the Berlin Olympics in 1936. 

Carolina on My Mind

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2017, 08:10:45 AM »
Peter Carey is awesome.

I recommend Oscar & Lucinda. It's set in the late 19th century *I think*. Chemistry of Tears is set in modern day but has an historical fiction element.

Thanks for the rec -- I'm putting it on my list.

rweba

• Stubble
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2017, 08:27:54 AM »
5. Getting to I do by Pat Allen - Has interesting take on masculinity and femininity in relationships (January 10)
6. The Divorce Remedy by Michelle Weiner-Davis - even better if you read if before you need it! (January 15)
7. Hamilton: The Revolution by L-M Miranda & J McCarter - great annotated history of the hit musical (January 15)

allsummerlong

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2017, 09:32:03 AM »

Oh man, "The SantaLand Diaries" story from this collection is pure gold! It kills me. :D

Have you read any of his other autobiographical essays? I have laughed so hard that I cried over many of them!

tnrunner

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2017, 12:16:17 PM »
Count me in for another round! I fell quite short of the 50 book goal last year but that won't stop me from trying again.

1. Fasting by Jentezen Franklin
2. The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

Carolina on My Mind

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2017, 05:08:43 PM »

Oh man, "The SantaLand Diaries" story from this collection is pure gold! It kills me. :D

Have you read any of his other autobiographical essays? I have laughed so hard that I cried over many of them!

Yes, I've read a bunch of his stuff.  He's a national treasure.  :)

SAfAmBrit

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2017, 12:15:06 AM »

3) Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone - JK Rowling (Bracken_Joys fault!)
4) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - JK Rowling (Bracken_Joys fault! - 1 mention of Harry and I am doomed - what do you mean did I cook - no I was Reading Harry Potter!!!)
5) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - JK Rowling
6) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - JK Rowling

HappierAtHome

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2017, 04:35:45 AM »
1. Wolf Hall by Hillary Mantel (excellent)
2. The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa Gregory

SeaKayEl

• Stubble
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2017, 08:01:20 AM »
1. Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams
2. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
3. So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams

4. Mostly Harmless by Douglas Adams

GeekyGirl

• Stubble
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2017, 09:55:25 AM »
ENG
  • Original Sin by P. D. James
  • The Murder Room by P. D. James
FR
  • Une certaine justice par P. D. James
  • Une vie si convenable par Ruth Rendell

Bracken_Joy

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #99 on: January 17, 2017, 10:17:22 AM »
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- 1/5/17
2. Essentialism- 35%
3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- 1/9/17
4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- 1/16/17

5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire -1%