Joining in- better late than never
Lots to do to get my finances in better order but a lot has been in flux since January. So now in a position to predict the rest of the year. 2017 goals.
1. Save EF of $8000 - $800 so far
2. Live on $3500 or less per month (mortgage, utilities, spending, etc). Remaining $1500 of take home pay goes towards savings and non-mortgage debt reduction. Stretch goal: increase debt and saving to $1700 per month.
3. Auto paid down from $16,000 to $10,000 (auto pay off in 2018 - non-mortgage debt free 2019)
4. $3000 saved for new business venture. Have $500 so far.
5. Carpool at least 4 of 5 days per week.
6. Camp 1 weekend per month in April thru October.
7. Go on daily walks/bike rides
8. Start volunteering
9. Find a side job/income
10. Increase networth from $90k to $120k