Author Topic: Southwest 100,000 bonus points + 2 years of Companion Status badass offer  (Read 215539 times)

Slow&Steady

• Pencil Stache
It is not the right time of year to do this, obviously, as you want the bonus points to post in January or February, but here is a new card that I thought I'd pass along:

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/southwest/65KDual?CELL=6PLV&clk=1881000

65K bonus for this card (full bonus requires $1K + $15K spend) + 60K bonus for the business card gets you a companion pass.

We got this offer today too.  I really want to apply for it but it is the wrong time of the year to take full advantage of it.  I am guess SW did that on purpose,grr.

PizzaSteve

• Pencil Stache
sadly

The product is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of any Southwest Rapids RewardsŪ Credit Card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of any Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card who received a new Cardmember bonus within the last 24 months. This does not apply to Cardmembers of the Southwest Rapid Rewards Business Card and Employee Credit Card products.

Mr. Green

• Handlebar Stache
Re: Southwest 100,000 bonus points + 2 years of Companion Status badass offer
« Reply #852 on: January 18, 2019, 07:55:00 AM »
It looks like Southwest has recognized that the Companion Pass is what people really want so they're now offering a bonus of Companion Pass for the remainder of the year + 30,000 points on the Rapid Rewards Plus credit card. Certainly not as valuable as picking up a Companion Pass with two cards and collecting over 100k points in the process, but and nice option for someone that may already have a ton of RR points and is looking for a new Companion Pass option to make those points go farther. Though I'm wonderinf if the fact that they're now including the CP for rest of the year means they're circumventing the old, default process whereby you received the CP for the remainder of the current year and all of the following year.