Author Topic: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig  (Read 1906674 times)

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
Started working on my first AU and ran into an address issue.  Discover said USPS had a better address.  It included an extra letter and seems likely to be correct.  I messaged the co using the help desk link.  Is that the best way to handle such cases?  I assume that they will respond quick enough for me to make the add.

ZagNation

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I received my first two adds through the portal today, thanks ARS!
I added them online first and then I called in the SSN's on two different phone calls, about 30 min apart from each other.
On the second call they asked me to specify relationship, which is something they never had asked me about before.
Had I had more time, I would have waited, but my statement date is tomorrow.
Just received my second sale on the same Citi card with the billing cycle closing on 4/2. Thus far when I have called Citi to provide the SSN, it has been mid-afternoon, classic lunch time, or during the morning on Saturday or Sunday. I've simply stated I'd like to update some information on an authorized user; I'd like to include their SSN. Thanks for your assistance today.

If you don't mind sharing FrugalZony, what was your response to please specify the relationship? I would have said business associate.

Shade00

• Stubble
Started working on my first AU and ran into an address issue.  Discover said USPS had a better address.  It included an extra letter and seems likely to be correct.  I messaged the co using the help desk link.  Is that the best way to handle such cases?  I assume that they will respond quick enough for me to make the add.

Good question - I would like to know the answer for the future as well. I just added another AU to my Discover and it offered me a "correct" address, but it was the difference between using "#" vs "Apt." to designate an apartment number. It doesn't make much difference as far as I know so I stuck with the info given to me by the company, since I assume that is how the buyer put the information in.

Anyway, I now have both slots filled on my Discover card. Fantastic! Both Discover adds have been instantaneous and without issue. I'm hoping that my Citi Visa sells something sooner or later. It's 8 years old but only has a $10,710 limit.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
But I saw that Rebel has never activated any of his cards (right, Joe?).

Correct. You can shred any cards you receive.

I have my first sale pending with new TL co.

I just received my first add through the portal

I received my first two adds through the portal today, thanks ARS!

Just received my second sale on the same Citi card with the billing cycle closing on 4/2.

Anyway, I now have both slots filled on my Discover card. Fantastic! Both Discover adds have been instantaneous and without issue.

Nice!  Sounds like things are picking up. 

It took a bit, but with the portal rolling, hopefully some of those that haven't seen sales yet will soon, within the next cycle or two.

I added them online first and then I called in the SSN's on two different phone calls, about 30 min apart from each other.
On the second call they asked me to specify relationship, which is something they never had asked me about before.
Had I had more time, I would have waited, but my statement date is tomorrow.

This is just a question on their checklist, they don't actually care.  Usually you have to select it online already, either "Spouse" or "Other" (and you choose the latter, obviously).  ZagNation's suggestion of "Business Associate" is good for something to say if they ask on the phone. They'll just select the "other" option then on their screen.

I use the address given, not the USPS suggested one.
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache
woohoo!  After nearly 3 months I received my first 2 adds today.  I'm going to scan the thread but if someone could answer this for me:

1) when using the online portal to add the AU, there was no field for the SSN yet the email i received said to add the dob AND the SSN (dob field was on the capital one site but not the SSN)

2) I notice 2 adds today.  I've heard people say you shouldn't add two at a time for risk of having the card shut down.  Is that true or is it ok to add the 2 AU's right now?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
woohoo!  After nearly 3 months I received my first 2 adds today.  I'm going to scan the thread but if someone could answer this for me:

1) when using the online portal to add the AU, there was no field for the SSN yet the email i received said to add the dob AND the SSN (dob field was on the capital one site but not the SSN)

2) I notice 2 adds today.  I've heard people say you shouldn't add two at a time for risk of having the card shut down.  Is that true or is it ok to add the 2 AU's right now?

1) You'll do the add online with DOB and all the other info, then call and ask the rep to add the SSN. Or you can do the whole add on the phone, but most of us find the former (just SSN on the phone) easier.

2) Adding 2 at a time is fine. What you don't want to do is add two AUs to separate cards on one call (e.g. say you have two Citi cards, and got an AU on both. Add one, hang up, call back, add the other... if you are adding to the same card, it's fine).  And anything online is fine.  Also try not to do remove and adds in the same call.  Remove everyone first, then do adds on a separate call.  But again, anything online is fine.  As much as you can do online, do that, and just call for the stuff you can't (like adding SSNs, for certain companies).  :)
I am a former teacher who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, spent some time traveling the world full time and am now settled with three kids.
If you want to know more about me, this Business Insider profile tells the story pretty well.
I (rarely) blog at AdventuringAlong.com. Check out the Now page to see what I'm up to currently.

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache

1) You'll do the add online with DOB and all the other info, then call and ask the rep to add the SSN. Or you can do the whole add on the phone, but most of us find the former (just SSN on the phone) easier.

2) Adding 2 at a time is fine. What you don't want to do is add two AUs to separate cards on one call (e.g. say you have two Citi cards, and got an AU on both. Add one, hang up, call back, add the other... if you are adding to the same card, it's fine).  And anything online is fine.  Also try not to do remove and adds in the same call.  Remove everyone first, then do adds on a separate call.  But again, anything online is fine.  As much as you can do online, do that, and just call for the stuff you can't (like adding SSNs, for certain companies).  :)

Yes anything you can do online is better than with a representative, because then you don't have to worry that the representative misunderstood you and added an incorrect name or something.

So on that note, can a Citicard be added online ?  I thought it was a call to the customer support person.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
So on that note, can a Citicard be added online ?  I thought it was a call to the customer support person.

I do my Citi online, but I can't remember if I have to call after w/ extra info or not (haven't had an add in awhile on that one--card limit sucks, 7k, and they won't bump without me using it a bunch, which I don't want to do since I have better places to put spend).

I know I definitely add online though for it, but it may also have a call after, I can't say for certain without going through the online add screen and seeing what info they ask for.  You want a minimum of Name, DOB, and SSN.  Address is a bonus (but not sufficient to replace those, so if you do Name, DOB, and Address online, like some allow, call to add SSN).

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
haven't had an add in awhile on that one--card limit sucks, 7k, and they won't bump without me using it a bunch, which I don't want to do since I have better places to put spend

So is that the secret to increasing credit lines?  Bumping up spending significantly on a card?

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache

Thanks.  Do you have a link to the script or typical questions and answer one can expect when making the call?  I recall some posts about that but can't seem to find them in the 19 page thread.

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache

Also, I forgot to ask.  The Capital One web interface only allows First Name, Last Name and DOB.  When I call in, should I also add their address over the phone? 

Finally, I believe it's been made clear that no cards are mailed to their address but are sometimes / often (but not always) mailed to my address.  Can you confirm?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
haven't had an add in awhile on that one--card limit sucks, 7k, and they won't bump without me using it a bunch, which I don't want to do since I have better places to put spend

So is that the secret to increasing credit lines?  Bumping up spending significantly on a card?

I don't know that there's a secret.

Most the companies just increase me every three months when I ask (Discover, Barclay, B of A, Chase, etc.).  When they don't, they send a reason, like "Most recent credit increase too recent" or "Too much available credit" or whatever.  Citi keeps sending me one about not using the card frequently enough to warrant an increase.

Thanks.  Do you have a link to the script or typical questions and answer one can expect when making the call?  I recall some posts about that but can't seem to find them in the 19 page thread.

I don't, I think there was something in the old thread (link to that in the OP, but again, you'd have to dig).  Maybe someone has that bookmarked.

You shouldn't need it, it's really straightforward, just have the AU info in front of you, tell them you want to add an authorized user. They'll ask the name, dob, etc.  Then you say thanks and hang up.  :)

Also, I forgot to ask.  The Capital One web interface only allows First Name, Last Name and DOB.  When I call in, should I also add their address over the phone?

Yeah, I probably would.  SSN may be all you need, but I try to add as much info as possible.

Finally, I believe it's been made clear that no cards are mailed to their address but are sometimes / often (but not always) mailed to my address.  Can you confirm?

Correct.  I always confirm that the card is coming to MY address, not theirs that I just added.  That's standard policy for all of them, but it makes me feel better to hear them say it.  :)

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache
What dumb luck.  Apparently a card was shipped to me about 3 weeks ago for new chip and pin changing my credit card number, etc.  I should receive the card within 21 days but I wasn't able to add the AU's until I Have that new card number.

Now the date by which I have to add them by may pass me by before I get the new card and I'll have to wait again. Oddly enough, the Payment Due Date for this card shows as "1" so maybe I have a little time before the opportunity this month slips past. 

What are the odds!!!!

RedwoodDreams

• Stubble

I added a Discover card that I rarely used to the system a while back that started with a limit of 10000. When I asked Discover for an increase every few months, they only gave me $500 on two separate occasions. Discover started offering 5% cash back on Amazon one quarter, so I made it my default payment card in Amazon for the fourth quarter of last year. Just now I went to ask Discover for another line increase, and this time they boosted it $4700 (!), no credit check, so I can only speculate that this has to do with my increased use of the card. (??)

erutio

• Pencil Stache
Where can we find out how many spots for each different creditor the company recommends selling?

ducky19

• Pencil Stache

That's odd - my Capital One interface is the only one that I can enter SS# on. I don't bother adding an address... My first two adds posted fine, but now wondering if I should call in the address for this latest one...?

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache

I added a Discover card that I rarely used to the system a while back that started with a limit of 10000. When I asked Discover for an increase every few months, they only gave me $500 on two separate occasions. Discover started offering 5% cash back on Amazon one quarter, so I made it my default payment card in Amazon for the fourth quarter of last year. Just now I went to ask Discover for another line increase, and this time they boosted it $4700 (!), no credit check, so I can only speculate that this has to do with my increased use of the card. (??)

Thanks for that datapoint.  Somehow I need to start spending more on the cards I'm using for tradelines.

FrugalSaver

• Pencil Stache

That's odd - my Capital One interface is the only one that I can enter SS# on. I don't bother adding an address... My first two adds posted fine, but now wondering if I should call in the address for this latest one...?

I was able to procure my new card and activate after having added the AU's last night.  When I called in after activating the new card, I tried to have them add the address i was given, but the CSR told me they were already added and I ddin't need to do that. 

I added the SSN last night.  I then clicked the button on the tradeline website confirming i had added them.  I'll see what happens.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Where can we find out how many spots for each different creditor the company recommends selling?

It shows under the card details in the my card tab.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Feb payments should be out this week, for those who haven't gotten paid for any Feb sales yet.

FYI--don't remove AUs just because you are paid, they need to stay on for at least 60 days.  Less activity is better anyways in terms of your card not getting red flagged by the CC companies (i.e. quick removals look more suspicious than longer ones), so leaving them on longer if you have no sales is better (90 days if possible).  If you get a sale, you'll be informed via email, and told to remove the AU, otherwise you'll get an email to remove them after 90 days.  Leave them on until then.  :)

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache
Feb payments should be out this week, for those who haven't gotten paid for any Feb sales yet.

FYI--don't remove AUs just because you are paid, they need to stay on for at least 60 days.  Less activity is better anyways in terms of your card not getting red flagged by the CC companies (i.e. quick removals look more suspicious than longer ones), so leaving them on longer if you have no sales is better (90 days if possible).  If you get a sale, you'll be informed via email, and told to remove the AU, otherwise you'll get an email to remove them after 90 days.  Leave them on until then.  :)

Thanks for the update. I was starting to wonder about Feb payments.

TWoK

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Thanks for the referral arebelspy. I submitted my documents today.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache

Thanks.  I did that.  No response yet on my support ticket but the AU was approved by Discover.  Fingers crossed...

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos

Thanks.  I did that.  No response yet on my support ticket but the AU was approved by Discover.  Fingers crossed...

Exact matching is better if you can manage it; you're less likely to run into problems that way.  But the credit bureaus do have inexact matching algorithms that work pretty well.  I had an AU sale where the last name was misspelled (long Russian name with a "b" versus a "v") and everything worked fine.

sirdoug007

• Pencil Stache

I got two adds recently. 

I had two AUs I added in late January.  I sent an email to confirm I should remove the old AUs that had been on two months and add the new ones but no response.  I proceeded to remove the previous AUs and am adding the new AUs.

Looking forward to some $$$ from the last cycle.

My 16 year old 20k Discover card seems to be doing well.

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache

I got two adds recently. 

I had two AUs I added in late January.  I sent an email to confirm I should remove the old AUs that had been on two months and add the new ones but no response.  I proceeded to remove the previous AUs and am adding the new AUs.

My understanding is you shouldn't remove AUs until told to do so by the company. I still have a couple from early Jan that I haven't removed yet. 

sirdoug007

• Pencil Stache

I got two adds recently. 

My understanding is you shouldn't remove AUs until told to do so by the company. I still have a couple from early Jan that I haven't removed yet.

If I didn't have a request for two more adds and it hadn't been 60 days since the initial adds, I would have left them. 

The typical cycle is 2 months correct?

MasterStache

• Magnum Stache

I got two adds recently. 

If I didn't have a request for two more adds and it hadn't been 60 days since the initial adds, I would have left them. 

The typical cycle is 2 months correct?

I think the minimum is 60 days.

Shade00

• Stubble
Will they accept cards with under 2 years history? My wife's Discover is approaching two years (June, I think) but has a limit of $17k or so.

katsiki

• Handlebar Stache
Will they accept cards with under 2 years history? My wife's Discover is approaching two years (June, I think) but has a limit of $17k or so.

They took 2 of mine at 18 months previously.  I would give it a try.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
I got two adds recently. 

If it was 60 days, you should be fine.

Discover can handle more slots, so I'd have looked at how many you had filled on the portal to see, but not a big deal, IMO.

You should email them to notify them you removed the Jan ones.

So the general guideline right now is > 2 years old, >10k limit.

They will take cards with < 2 years history, if it has a large limit, and they will take cards < 10k, if they're very old, which is why the payment schedule lists them--many Mustachians have enrolled cards < 2 years, or <10k (though not both, obviously).

Worth a shot to see if they're interested in the card, otherwise if it's too young, you can just wait a bit, and if the limit is too low, you can ask for a bump (something you should be doing constantly, anyways, to get the payment amount up).

If you have a Discover that's 17k and only two months from two years, I bet they'd take it.  Might as well try to bump it to 21k or so too, if possible, to make it more appealing.

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
My Cap One had a limit of $7k but was 13 years old. I've actually seen a lot of action on it. I recently consolidated my other Cap One account with it to bump it up to a $12k limit, so hoping to see some additional action. Just had one more add last week on it. Definitely ask, it never hurts!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
My Cap One had a limit of $7k but was 13 years old. I've actually seen a lot of action on it. I recently consolidated my other Cap One account with it to bump it up to a $12k limit, so hoping to see some additional action.

And even if you're seeing the same action, you're now getting $150 per add instead of $100 (assuming you put me as the referrer, which I know you did per our PMs, but just adding that caveat, since it's not a blanket thing, but just if one is on the Mustachian referral fee schedule).

50% more profit seems pretty good.  :)

IMO that's one of the biggest things you can do to increase TL monies coming in--keep bumping those credit limits up.

Malaysia41

• Magnum Stache
    • My mmm journal
I'm undecided. I have a BofA card with old company $44k limit, 16 years old. Two trade lines are ready to remove and two new lines are in the queue to add.

I was thinking of putting my BofA on hold for a bit since some people reported theirs being closed. But now I'm thinking, well, if' the heat's off, why pass on $450?

What do y'all think?  Any updates on the BofA shutdowns? I want some thoughts/perspective from the hive mind here before I proceed.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
I'm undecided. I have a BofA card with old company $44k limit, 16 years old. Two trade lines are ready to remove and two new lines are in the queue to add.

I was thinking of putting my BofA on hold for a bit since some people reported theirs being closed. But now I'm thinking, well, if' the heat's off, why pass on $450?

What do y'all think?  Any updates on the BofA shutdowns? I want some thoughts/perspective from the hive mind here before I proceed.

New company is opening back up B of A soon (had convo with the owner about it a week ago, and he's planning on it, it's just low on the priority list with a bunch of other stuff taking precedence, like getting Feb payments out).

I'd be comfortable doing 1-2 lines on it.  It seems like all the people shut down had 3 AUs or more, no one with just 2 were shut down. As long as you remove the two first (via phone call), then add the other two separately (online or via call) so they don't overlap at all, I think you're good.

y3ll0wsubmarine

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Does anyone have any experience dealing with Capital One requesting identification documents for previous AUs? I was using a company last year that I've since stopped using, and Capital One just called me requesting documents for all AUs I've ever added.

I'm concerned that the old company won't provide these. Not sure where to go from here.

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
Yikes, have not had that experience yet! I would just be honest and let them know that you no longer have contact with those individuals and therefore can't comply with their request.

ducky19

• Pencil Stache
My Cap One had a limit of $7k but was 13 years old. I've actually seen a lot of action on it. I recently consolidated my other Cap One account with it to bump it up to a $12k limit, so hoping to see some additional action.

And even if you're seeing the same action, you're now getting $150 per add instead of $100 (assuming you put me as the referrer, which I know you did per our PMs, but just adding that caveat, since it's not a blanket thing, but just if one is on the Mustachian referral fee schedule).

50% more profit seems pretty good.  :)

IMO that's one of the biggest things you can do to increase TL monies coming in--keep bumping those credit limits up.

I honestly forgot all about that! That's definitely a great return on the 2 minutes it took me to combine those two lines of credit! Thanks ARS!

medinaj2160

• Stubble
No orders yet for me :(

I have a discover opened on 2009 with 11k limit and Barclays opened in 2014 with 17k limit

kudy

• Pencil Stache
Does anyone have any experience dealing with Capital One requesting identification documents for previous AUs? I was using a company last year that I've since stopped using, and Capital One just called me requesting documents for all AUs I've ever added.

I'm concerned that the old company won't provide these. Not sure where to go from here.

Yikes! That sounds intense. What about saying something like, "I am no longer in communication with those people, I can't provide documentation"?

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache

I have a discover opened on 2009 with 11k limit and Barclays opened in 2014 with 17k limit

Sorry you're experiencing that. They both sound like good cards.

My Elan card with $11,500 limit that is 3 years old isn't getting any either.

HipGnosis

• Handlebar Stache

Sorry you're experiencing that. They both sound like good cards.

My Elan card with $11,500 limit that is 3 years old isn't getting any either.
I've always heard/thought that credit repair Cos were scams.  I assume that most people do too.
Now I'm selling tradelines (actually it's renting CC AU slots) so now I know they're not (all) scams and that it does work.
It makes me wonder if we'd all get more 'adds' (and more money) if we spread the word that this exists, is legit and actually works.   It wouldn't happen over night, but could eventually change public knowledge.

jarredtipton

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
So I added my first card to the portal about 1.5 weeks ago. I'm not expecting an add this soon, but is my card still says (PENDING ACTIVATION) next to it. Is this normal?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian

I have not had that happen, nor heard of it.

There is some good news, if the old company was the one I was recommending.

One advantage of doing things the way old and new company do (versus other companies that don't vet as thoroughly), is they have a third party secure company that keeps documents in case of a federal audit or other issues.  They no longer have normal access, but there is a way to access them if necessary. Basically after a few months the documents go into a locked down deep storage with another company that handles this type of work. This is to help show compliance with certain banking laws and to be able to show vetting on AUs if an investigation into one (who did fraud or something) comes up later--they have proof of what was done.  Other companies don't do this, and put you more at risk due to that.  It's one of the things I have some knowledge on from talking with the owners quite a bit, and probably can't share much more, but it is a big benefit.

Have you contacted the old company about it?

I'd also follow the route that ducky and kudy mentioned--letting Cap1 know that these are former business associates, and while you'd be happy to provide any documentation for current AUs, you won't be able to for former ones.  I think that's a totally reasonable response.

Let us know how it goes!

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
So I added my first card to the portal about 1.5 weeks ago. I'm not expecting an add this soon, but is my card still says (PENDING ACTIVATION) next to it. Is this normal?

Someone at the TL company will need to verify that all your signed documents are in, and that the card you added matches the info on those docs, and then will activate the card.

secondcor521

• Walrus Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
Requesting help from the hive mind also:  :-)

I got three emails from new company today:  Two automated AU sales emails from the portal and a followup email from the company pointing out the last minute adds and making sure I could do them "by tomorrow", meaning Friday.

I'm on vacation but I have the cards with me (in case I got sales - sometimes the card issuer wants the CVV code or the expiration date off the card), and have access to phone and internet, so that's not a problem.

But...

A.  Both new AU sales are on the same credit card (an 11 year old USAA card with $34K limit).  This card already has two AUs on it from new company sales in February (added Feb 2 and Feb 28) which were done via the old manual process.  The emails said nothing about removing the old AU's.  I *think* USAA has a maximum of two slots, and I think it is too early to remove the add that was done on 2/28.  So I'm conflicted between wanting to add the new AU's, but not wanting to exceed the number of slots with USAA, but also not wanting to remove existing AU's too early.  Thoughts?

B.  If I do end up adding both, it's better to add them in a single phone call, not two separate ones...right?

C.  They're requesting that I add them by tomorrow (3/31), but my card doesn't close until the 6th (so 4/6).  The card has an existing balance on it that will show on my 4/6 statement.  It seems like I don't need to solve this problem in the next 24 hours...right?  I'm in Washington DC at the moment, was planning to go to the zoo tomorrow with my kid, and it would be a little easier to deal with this tomorrow evening after about 6pm Eastern.  I've emailed new company with my questions, but I think they're in the western US, so by the time they get back to me I may be away from my computer.  Overall, trying to be responsive but don't want to drag my laptop around with me at the zoo tomorrow and don't want to tell my kid to watch the zebras for 20 minutes while Daddy makes a weird phone call or have USAA wonder why there are elephant noises in the background as I add foreign-sounding names as AU's.

Thanks to all for any advice.

P.S. - As I think about this, I think the new company probably isn't watching the transition from the manual system to the new portal, and that I should remove the 2/2 AU in one phone call, leave the 2/28 AU, add one of the new AU's in a second phone call, and have them shift one of the AU's to a different card (another one of mine or someone else's).  I suspect I'll get an email from them sometime tomorrow during the day, but I'm not dragging my laptop around with me all day, so it'll have to be tomorrow night, which I think will be OK since the card doesn't close until the 6th.

P.P.S. - Not sure why I'm so long winded and indecisive today.  Probably combined effects of vacation and hanging out with my 15 year old daughter.

Malaysia41

• Magnum Stache
    • My mmm journal
This is weird. I am on the Bofa website looking for the link to add authorized users. It's nowhere to be found. The instructions in the online help take me to pages that lack links to the auth user add page. (where I remember they used to be located).

So I went to my internet history and found that url. It's still active and has all the fields to fill in etc, but now I'm wondering what's going on. Is the heat still on?

Anyway, just thought I'd report that. It is of course possible that I'm being totally blind to the links. But I don't think so. I've spent a good ten minutes poking around trying to find the 'add authorized user' link and nada.

Any of you seeing the same thing? Or am I just being blind?

Zap

• 5 O'Clock Shadow

This is weird...Any of you seeing the same thing? Or am I just being blind?

I have the link in the same place it's always been, on the "Information and Services" tab.

Malaysia41

• Magnum Stache
    • My mmm journal

This is weird...Any of you seeing the same thing? Or am I just being blind?

I have the link in the same place it's always been, on the "Information and Services" tab.

It's weird. I'm not seeing it. I'm blind? Yes?

Zap

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
That's strange. It's definitely missing, along with some other options. Here's my view: