Author Topic: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig  (Read 144980 times)

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Another Discover card anecdote: I went to remove two AUs from my card yesterday though the site's "Manage" section. In the past, I've just been able to remove AUs online, no fuss.

Yesterday, however, I got a message that the operation couldn't be done at the time, and to call an 800- number about lost or stolen cards.

I remembered that when I'd logged in, I'd gotten a nudge from Discover that I had AU cards to activate. So I went ahead and activated the cards of the users I wanted to remove, and after I got a confirmation email from Discover, logged back in and was able to remove the AUs from my card online.

Possibly a fluke, but possibly they want to see AU cards activated (?) before they let you easily remove 'em (?) Just something to be aware of if you run into a similar situation.

Weird.  I always add/remove Discover online (removed two a few days ago) and have never activated their card.  I'd probably try logging out and back in, first, but good to know activating them solved it for you.
We are two former teachers who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, and now travel the world full time with a kid.
If you want to know more about me, or how we did that, or see lots of pictures, this Business Insider profile tells our story pretty well.
We (occasionally) blog at AdventuringAlong.com.
You can also read my forum "Journal."

katsiki

• Pencil Stache
FYI, I recently discovered the activation link for Discover.  I was shredding them and not even trying to activate them previously.  Previous AUs posted fine without activation.  I don't think activation is needed.
"busy eating lentils in a van by the river"

poor

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Hi, new to MMM.  I keep a lot of cards and my friend recommended me to this thread.  I am definitely interested but looking to draw on the experiences of others.  I need to decide if it is worth the time investment or if the market is oversaturated at this point.  The 2 cards I would like to use are citibank and barclay (I think that these are two of the easier ones to use).  Each card is 2-4 years and $10k-$15k.  How much money would I expect to make off this?  Also, does it make sense to open a PO box (to keep creditors away from my home address)?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Hi, new to MMM.  I keep a lot of cards and my friend recommended me to this thread.  I am definitely interested but looking to draw on the experiences of others.  I need to decide if it is worth the time investment or if the market is oversaturated at this point.  The 2 cards I would like to use are citibank and barclay (I think that these are two of the easier ones to use).  Each card is 2-4 years and $10k-$15k.  How much money would I expect to make off this?

It's pretty saturated, so I'd expect to make hundreds (possibly low thousands), rather than thousands (or high single-digit thousands), per card per year.  Whether or not that's worth the effort is up to you.

The hourly rate on whatever you sell is pretty insane (over $1000/hr), it's a very low amount of work.

Also, does it make sense to open a PO box (to keep creditors away from my home address)?

Depends. That's just a calculation on how you value the cost of the item versus annoyance of the event times the probability that it happens.

We've (collectively, as a group) now sold thousands of tradelines, and had:
1 report of a collector knocking on someone's door.
2-3 reports of a collector placing a phone call to someone.
3-5? reports of receiving junk mail for a previous AU.

The odds of it happening are pretty low. The annoyance if it happens depends on you. The cost for the PO box varies.

I'd just run all that together and make a decision.
We are two former teachers who accumulated a bunch of real estate, retired at 29, and now travel the world full time with a kid.
If you want to know more about me, or how we did that, or see lots of pictures, this Business Insider profile tells our story pretty well.

lmf

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Ok, so I have a US Bank card enrolled with the recommended TL company.  The portal says "Month Limit: 2", which I take to mean 2 additional AU's on the card per month.  I had one add in May which I'm scheduled to remove on 7/28.  Then I got another sale on that card on 6/21 and successfully added the AU.  Now today I get another add for that card, which will put the total AU's at 3 for July.  Should I have any concern about that, or just add the new sale as instructed?

I just had the same thing happen with my US Bank card.  I emailed the TL company to ask if I should remove one of the other two AUs before adding the new one and they said their new policy is to leave the AUs on for 75 days rather than 60 days.  That would mean that the card would have 3 AUs for the next two weeks.  Can anyone else confirm that?

Taz-d

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I just had the same thing happen with my US Bank card.  I emailed the TL company to ask if I should remove one of the other two AUs before adding the new one and they said their new policy is to leave the AUs on for 75 days rather than 60 days.  That would mean that the card would have 3 AUs for the next two weeks.  Can anyone else confirm that?

I can confirm a similar experience. I already had 3 AUs on my US Bank card (1 add in late March, 2 adds in April). These were my first sales (yay!) and were done before I noticed the switch to the 2 AUs recommendation for US Bank.  Last week I was asked to remove the oldest AU and add a new one. I emailed the contact at the recommended company and was told they normally like to keep to 2 AUs with US Bank but that they sometimes will request a 3rd AU be added. And the estimate I was given for removal of the 2 adds done in late April does match the 75-day time frame you just mentioned.

So I'll have 3 AUs for an overlapping two weeks as well. But hey, I've already had 3 AUs for the last 2 months so I probably shouldn't worry about another 2 weeks at this point. Either my account gets flagged or it doesn't. Either way, it's pretty neat to see some income from this endeavor and I'll report back if I get any phone calls from the folks at US Bank in the near future.

ducky19

• Bristles
We've (collectively, as a group) now sold thousands of tradelines, and had:
1 report of a collector knocking on someone's door.
2-3 reports of a collector placing a phone call to someone.
3-5? reports of receiving junk mail for a previous AU.

The odds of it happening are pretty low. The annoyance if it happens depends on you. The cost for the PO box varies.

I'd just run all that together and make a decision.

I was getting a recorded phone call about "important personal business... press '1' to hear this message in English..." I just ignored them, but they kept coming so I finally answered one day and they asked for one of my AUs. I told them they had the wrong number and haven't received a call since. I didn't report it as it was only mildly annoying. Agree though that it doesn't happen very often.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
So how do we notify the tradeline company that we removed an AU.  I haven't gotten any notifications to remove, and I can't click the "remove" button on the portal, but my understanding is to remove them after a couple months

mostly worried if their system is blocking me from new sales because it thinks I still have 2 active AUs

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
So how do we notify the tradeline company that we removed an AU.  I haven't gotten any notifications to remove, and I can't click the "remove" button on the portal, but my understanding is to remove them after a couple months

It'll alert you when to remove them. You'll just click a button to confirm you did it.

mostly worried if their system is blocking me from new sales because it thinks I still have 2 active AUs

You can click on the card details to see if it's "available"--it should be fine, an AU only blocks it off for two months, even if it's still on there.

Car Jack

• Bristles
Hi, new to MMM.  I keep a lot of cards and my friend recommended me to this thread.  I am definitely interested but looking to draw on the experiences of others.  I need to decide if it is worth the time investment or if the market is oversaturated at this point.  The 2 cards I would like to use are citibank and barclay (I think that these are two of the easier ones to use).  Each card is 2-4 years and $10k-$15k.  How much money would I expect to make off this?  Also, does it make sense to open a PO box (to keep creditors away from my home address)?

As a data point for you, I registered in January with 4 cards.  From 2 to 5 years old and from $10k to $20k credit lines.  Received 1 AU per month starting in April.  2 on one of my cards and 1 on another.  Typically get the request right about this time of month.  Each add has been $125 for me.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member

It'll alert you when to remove them. You'll just click a button to confirm you did it.

You can click on the card details to see if it's "available"--it should be fine, an AU only blocks it off for two months, even if it's still on there.

What's the time frame though?  I have one that's been like 3 months without a removal alert.  The remove button is not clickable

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
What's the time frame though?  I have one that's been like 3 months without a removal alert.  The remove button is not clickable

From my emails it looks like I receive them around 2 mo. and three weeks-ish.

Your card should show as available though if you go to my cards and click the + sign, and look at the individual months.

solon

• Pencil Stache
I had the same problem with being unable to remove my AUs from the portal. I wrote to them and said I thought it was time to remove these cards, but didn't see a way. They flipped a switch for me, and then I was able to remove them.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member

From my emails it looks like I receive them around 2 mo. and three weeks-ish.

Your card should show as available though if you go to my cards and click the + sign, and look at the individual months.

Yes, it shows "available" but no adds
I had the same problem with being unable to remove my AUs from the portal. I wrote to them and said I thought it was time to remove these cards, but didn't see a way. They flipped a switch for me, and then I was able to remove them.

Sounds like SOP for this company: shts messed up, but we fix it if you email us

Car Jack

• Bristles
Sounds like SOP for this company: shts messed up, but we fix it if you email us

ah....that's ok.  Free money.  If they gave me the choice of a perfect system for half the payment, I'd stick with what's there now.

monarda

• Bristles
Paid yesterday for my late April adds (25th). No email correspondence like last time. Is this how the portal works? I'm trying to decide how often I should log in to the portal

secondcor521

• Handlebar Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
Paid yesterday for my late April adds (25th). No email correspondence like last time. Is this how the portal works? I'm trying to decide how often I should log in to the portal

It seems like they're working on a notification basis - if they need you to do something (add or remove an AU), they'll send you an email.  You do whatever it is, then log into the portal and click a button to let them know it's done.  For payments, you're notified when you check your account balance at your bank... :-)
Like Overwatch?  Check out this YouTube channel:  http://bit.ly/AgeOfEon

CanuckExpat

• Handlebar Stache
    • Freedom35
If anyone wants some other data-points, wife and I have had 5 cards active on the "old recommendation" since about August, and have had four tradeline sales in that time for roughly $1000 in revenue. Not bad for some clicking around. I had a quick sale on Chase (which was removed after some changes) and no bites since then, wife has had a few more sales on her cards (higher limits and longer credit histories).

I got curious and tallied up today: first four months of this year my wife and I rang up ~$1,000 in sales between the two of us assuming they all pay out (one didn't post).

So relatively consistent dollar wise with what I said before, though last year, we had fewer sales, at higher payout each (before the price was cut).

If that averages out, it's still "free" $3,000 a year. I won't sneeze at that.

That's for about five cards distributed semi randomly between old and new recommendation; we added some new cards, and some cards, i.e. Chase, are no longer being sold. We are pretty lazy, if the card was already getting sales on the old recommendation, we kept it and didn't move over.

Mid year update: exactly $2,000 in sales between wife and I. Not a lot of money but it's free and easy; covers roughly one month of our expenses in retirement so far. Wondering if I killed the goose that lays the golden egg a bit by putting freeze on Discover, will see *shrugs*

FWIW, approximately the same or a bit more from bank bonuses. Between the two that could cover a good chunk (~20-25%) of our current retirement expenses if we stay thrifty. I don't expect the free money (or the super low expenses) to last for ever, but you don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Was targetting Freedom35 but ended up retiring a couple years early. Currently Based in Buffalo for the summer.

Car Jack

• Bristles
Two grand!  Wow.  Kills the $250 I've received.  Although $250 is better than a sharp stick in the eye.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
I just got the annual fee for two of our Barclay's cards (one each) today. $89 each.

I remember last year having just started tradeline sales, debating if it was worth it to pay the fee. Decided to speculate and pay it and see.

To date, have made $3925 with them from new company, and last year made $450 with old company = 4375 minus annual fees (89 times two cards, times this year and last year) = $4019 earned (or just over 2k/card for the year) after fees.  They aren't my most lucrative cards (too new, so smaller payout and less interest), but it's still free money.

This is just on those two cards (we have other Barclays and Discover and B of A and Capital One and such).  I saw the $89 fee hit both of them today (we signed up at the same time several years ago for a signup bonus, so same annual fee timing) and went "hmm, I think that was well worth it... let me check my spreadsheet on what those two cards in particular earned."

Sure, they're not close to maxing out their full earning potential, but it's hard to complain.

I know there are others making quite a bit, and not necessarily wanting to post about it, and that's okay. I know it's frustrating for those that aren't seeing many, or maybe any, sales, and that sucks.  It's worth it to enroll anyways, IMO, and wait, as there's very little downside and lots of upside potential if the tradeline business grows.

Irinas

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
hi ARS, I just have sent you (another) PM.

LukeS

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I emailed the new company asking which banks I should get cards with now to mature for future use.  I'm wondering what strategy to use on filling out card applications and requesting CLIs.  ie is there any reason I shouldn't apply for 6+ cards in one day once they give card recommendations? 

And what about requesting credit increases?  Just request as frequently as possible until I reach top-tier on the payout chart?  I just wonder if the banks will look at my total available credit among all my accounts and at some point they would put the brakes on any increases and say I have too much available credit.

Credit Karma reports my score as 770transunion and 775equifax, one of my cards has a free FICO score they say is 774.  I have 2 or 3 inquiries on my report currently.

MasterStache

• Pencil Stache
I just started in Jan of this year with new company. Only placed one card with them and finally got another on the portal a couple months ago. Still saw roughly $900 in sales first half of the year. Bank account churning has been pretty lucrative for me as well. Not complaining about all the extra money.   

HAPPYINAZ

• Bristles
For me, it's been really lame sales with the new TL company.  In about 6 months, with two cards, I have had one sale, for $250, which recently was paid.  The old tradeline company made me $1500 in four months with just one of those two cards.  not sure why the sales are so much slower for me with the new company.   

powskier

• Stubble

I finally got an add on Discover, but the web site won't take the address line, even though it seems to be valid.  Hoping they know what the problem is, but just curious to see if anyone else has hit this issue.

I just had this happen. I googled the address which turned out to be a "po box etc" in a mall......
 TL company advised to call it in instead, which I did, no problem.

ejchis

• 5 O'Clock Shadow

I finally got an add on Discover, but the web site won't take the address line, even though it seems to be valid.  Hoping they know what the problem is, but just curious to see if anyone else has hit this issue.

I just had this happen. I googled the address which turned out to be a "po box etc" in a mall......
 TL company advised to call it in instead, which I did, no problem.

I also had this happen to me over the weekend. Address line was returning an error. Google Maps said the address was fine. I called Discover, and they added without a problem over the phone.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Thanks everyone for chiming in with your experiences!  :)

fiveoh

• Bristles
Is boa still aggressively shutting down cards for this?  Got an add on a boa card and I'm a little apprehensive to add it.

Car Jack

• Bristles
Is boa still aggressively shutting down cards for this?  Got an add on a boa card and I'm a little apprehensive to add it.

Interesting.  Just went to check and my BoA card still says "resting".  I've got 4 BoA cards and if they were all shut down, I wouldn't care at all.  Opened them all just to get the sign on bonus but one's old enough to use for tradelines. 

ducky19

• Bristles
Just got a text from the new company saying I had an AU to add! I have to say, I like that feature - has anyone else started getting these? YTD including this AU I'm at $2175! Not ARS money for sure, but I'm happy to take it as long as it keeps coming! Thanks, ARS!

Car Jack

• Bristles
The texts must have just started.  Did not get one to add an AU in June but got one last week (along with an email) to take the April one off.

sr79

• 5 O'Clock Shadow

Interesting.  Just went to check and my BoA card still says "resting".  I've got 4 BoA cards and if they were all shut down, I wouldn't care at all.  Opened them all just to get the sign on bonus but one's old enough to use for tradelines.

Any interest in sharing info on the vintage and limit of your cards? I have a pair, one at 3 years, the other at 1 year, 10 months, both with limits of about 12k and no bites at all

Car Jack

• Bristles
citi mc, 7 years old, $10k.  2 AUs added this year
discover, 2 years old, $14.5k.  1 AU added this year
cap one visa, 3 years old, $20k, no AU
BoA visa, 2 years old, $14k, no AU (resting)

MsFrugalista

• Stubble
Just got a text from the new company saying I had an AU to add! I have to say, I like that feature - has anyone else started getting these?

Received first text (and an email) for an AU add yesterday. The texts are definitely helpful!
FIRE'd since Oct 2016

sw1tch

• Bristles
I've been enrolled with 2 cards since February with not a single bite...

Both are just over 2 years old; one with a 10k limit, the other with a 12k limit.
<|> My Strava <|>

I, sw1tch, will become a millionaire!

N

• Handlebar Stache
  • You must change your life. -Rainer Maria Rilke
Ive been enrolled since January with one discover with 20.5 limit. Just got my very first add yesterday.

N

dakota5176

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
Hi all,

I got two adds for my Discover Card yesterday.  I went online and added them and I got an email back asking me to upload documents such as security card, birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.  Anyone else had this get flagged?

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
Glad to see more people are starting to see sales!

Hi all,

I got two adds for my Discover Card yesterday.  I went online and added them and I got an email back asking me to upload documents such as security card, birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.  Anyone else had this get flagged?

This is fairly common with Discover. It's not a "flagged" issue. The tradeline company should provide these docs.

They started it last fall, and no one's had their Discover closed yet because of it, so no need to worry (ditto if you get a call from fraud prevention; they just want to ensure it's YOU adding the AUs, and not anyone else). :)

I stopped getting the document upload after a bit, they switched back to autoaccepting again, not sure why, but plenty of others are seeing the document upload thing when adding AUs, no big deal.

Double0000000

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I've lurked around the columns here, but this is the first thread that I've really gotten into...

Read the whole thread yesterday - you guys have been through quite a journey! I haven't seen an updated summary, so here goes:

In summary, tradelining is selling (renting) AU slots on credit cards to people that want to improve their credit through a broker (New/Old Company).

New company seems to be the front runner right now. ARS' participation and relationship with the NC looks to be a huge asset. NC's had their issues, but feel that they're honestly trying their best to have a good product on the provider end.

Steps: PM ARS for the referral; sign up with Old or New Company with your cards; wait; when AUs are brokered, work with the CC company to assign them to the credit card; wait; remove AU; profit; rinse; repeat

Risks: CC companies aren't huge fans of this so assume that the credit cards that you're offering will be closed. It's possible that doing this could put a strain on a financial relationship (USAA seems to be the biggest - are there any documented cases of total blacklisting?)

Good CCs: Barclaycard, Discover (to a lesser extent)
PITA CCs: USAA, Chase
Suspicious CCs: BoA
Generally Acceptable CCs: Citi, US Bank, CapOne, PNC
Not really talked about: Elan (brief discussion about not being accepted anymore?), World's Foremost (who dat?)

Payback seems to be $150-200 per AU every two months; YMMV in fees and use

Pro tips: make sure all the data provided is given to the CC company; don't exceed your AU slots; contact the TL company if something happens that is not expected

Another thing that I noticed is that a lot of people are disappointed that their great cards (+10yrs, +$20K) aren't getting much action. It feels like that the average (+2yrs, +10K) cards are getting the most slots. If this has been the case from your perspective, I think it makes sense from a market point of view: the payouts are in three tiers, yes? Call them budget, value, and premium. It appears to an outsider that the budget and value cards are the most utilized. Agree/disagree?

Two opportunities I see then: 1) adjust your premium cards to appear as value cards (move the CL down to the lower threshold). And 2) How do you tap into the premium market? Is there a premium market? Are the New Company's affiliates pursuing these customers? Maybe that's a question for the TBD MMM Tradeline Co. to address.

Feel free to correct me.

LessIsLess

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
I've lurked around the columns here, but this is the first thread that I've really gotten into...

Read the whole thread yesterday - you guys have been through quite a journey! I haven't seen an updated summary, so here goes:

In summary, tradelining is selling (renting) AU slots on credit cards to people that want to improve their credit through a broker (New/Old Company).

New company seems to be the front runner right now. ARS' participation and relationship with the NC looks to be a huge asset. NC's had their issues, but feel that they're honestly trying their best to have a good product on the provider end.

Steps: PM ARS for the referral; sign up with Old or New Company with your cards; wait; when AUs are brokered, work with the CC company to assign them to the credit card; wait; remove AU; profit; rinse; repeat

Risks: CC companies aren't huge fans of this so assume that the credit cards that you're offering will be closed. It's possible that doing this could put a strain on a financial relationship (USAA seems to be the biggest - are there any documented cases of total blacklisting?)

Good CCs: Barclaycard, Discover (to a lesser extent)
PITA CCs: USAA, Chase
Suspicious CCs: BoA
Generally Acceptable CCs: Citi, US Bank, CapOne, PNC
Not really talked about: Elan (brief discussion about not being accepted anymore?), World's Foremost (who dat?)

Payback seems to be $150-200 per AU every two months; YMMV in fees and use

Pro tips: make sure all the data provided is given to the CC company; don't exceed your AU slots; contact the TL company if something happens that is not expected

Another thing that I noticed is that a lot of people are disappointed that their great cards (+10yrs, +$20K) aren't getting much action. It feels like that the average (+2yrs, +10K) cards are getting the most slots. If this has been the case from your perspective, I think it makes sense from a market point of view: the payouts are in three tiers, yes? Call them budget, value, and premium. It appears to an outsider that the budget and value cards are the most utilized. Agree/disagree?

Two opportunities I see then: 1) adjust your premium cards to appear as value cards (move the CL down to the lower threshold). And 2) How do you tap into the premium market? Is there a premium market? Are the New Company's affiliates pursuing these customers? Maybe that's a question for the TBD MMM Tradeline Co. to address.

Feel free to correct me.

After all that reading, re you in?  Put  your knowledge to work otherwise all you'll get is a big headache.

secondcor521

• Handlebar Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
<snip>

Feel free to correct me.

Good summary.  Not corrections, just comments:

1.  My opinion is that USBank cards are actually great to work with.  Not suspicious, very quick add over the phone.

2.  People have expressed concern about USAA because they have CCs *and* insurance *and* banking with them, and the fear is that they will lose more than just a credit card.  I don't recall any actual adverse action from USAA, and haven't experienced any myself.  I can understand the concern, though.

3.  The value segment as you describe it probably has the most adds because it's the largest population of cards.  Cards in the premium segment are rare and thus get fewer adds as an absolute number.  But for me, my percentage of adds per available slot is definitely higher in the premium segment.  It seems to me the value slot is picking up in the last month or two.
Like Overwatch?  Check out this YouTube channel:  http://bit.ly/AgeOfEon

Double0000000

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
After all that reading, re you in?  Put  your knowledge to work otherwise all you'll get is a big headache.

I think so - it's a market, I have the product, and the $/hr seems to be reasonable!

1.  My opinion is that USBank cards are actually great to work with.  Not suspicious, very quick add over the phone.

That's great to hear - I have a couple USBank cards that would be good candidates.

3.  The value segment as you describe it probably has the most adds because it's the largest population of cards.  Cards in the premium segment are rare and thus get fewer adds as an absolute number.  But for me, my percentage of adds per available slot is definitely higher in the premium segment.  It seems to me the value slot is picking up in the last month or two.

Good perspective - there's probably some bias going on there when I was reading through since they showed up the most.

monarda

• Bristles

That's great to hear - I have a couple USBank cards that would be good candidates.

+1 on USBank. The only card I'm using (5 total sales in 2017 so far) is a US Bank card.

cheapass

• Bristles
  • On track for FIRE @ 40
I'm having trouble removing users under "My Cards" in the system. I've had a couple users on for 3 months already and I'd like to remove them (they're already off my cards) but I can't select the "remove user" button. Is this an email to support or does anyone have another way to remove?
Every single decision you make with money either shortens or lengthens your working career.

Car Jack

• Bristles
I'm having trouble removing users under "My Cards" in the system. I've had a couple users on for 3 months already and I'd like to remove them (they're already off my cards) but I can't select the "remove user" button. Is this an email to support or does anyone have another way to remove?

Did you get an email/text from the TL company telling you to remove them?  If not, it's too soon and you should not have removed them.  If you did, I've found that the button immediately appears in the online portal.  Never remove an AU until they specifically tell you to.

cheapass

• Bristles
  • On track for FIRE @ 40

Did you get an email/text from the TL company telling you to remove them?  If not, it's too soon and you should not have removed them.  If you did, I've found that the button immediately appears in the online portal.  Never remove an AU until they specifically tell you to.

Hmm... okay. It appears I removed them before they told me to, although it was past the 60 days I'm required to keep them on.
Every single decision you make with money either shortens or lengthens your working career.

ducky19

• Bristles
I was told that AUs needed to stay on for 75 days minimum.

charuhans

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
On one of my cards, the 2 AUs are now 90 days old but still can't remove them online. Going to send an email to the company since those might be blocking any new adds that might have come my way.

arebelspy

• Administrator
  • Senior Mustachian
It does not block any adds. You can see the card availability in the my cards tab.

Joel

• Pencil Stache

I've had a similar issue with one of my earlier adds. The remove user button isn't here and I've been working with them to resolve the issue. They haven't understood my problem though, and we have exchanged several messages. I've got an outstanding email from them I still need to respond to, so maybe this exchange will go better.