Author Topic: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig  (Read 185493 times)

thepokercab

• Bristles
Re: Selling Tradelines / Piggybacking Part II: $1000+/hr, 20-40k/yr. Side Gig
« Reply #1050 on: April 07, 2017, 11:59:22 AM »
So i will say, this whole thread has been really helpful for me in terms of reading about everyone's experiences.  I signed up back in January and hadn't gotten any sales, but after reading about folks' various issues over the weeks i went ahead today and asked the company to remove my cards from the program. I guess I decided that this all felt a little more risky than what I am ultimately comfortable with.  But, hey, less supply so hopefully that helps other folks here! 

Anyway, just wanted to say I appreciate folks here sharing their experiences and results.   

kudy

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1051 on: April 08, 2017, 04:35:10 PM »
I am working through 4 adds for Citibank today, and I am wondering if anyone else is having the same issue I am... the first line reps are not able to add AU for me, and are having to send me to the fraud department, who happily completes the add for me - seems maybe my account is red flagged, but maybe it's a new policy across the board?

secondcor521

• Handlebar Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
    • Age of Eon - Overwatch player videos
« Reply #1052 on: April 08, 2017, 05:05:37 PM »
I am working through 4 adds for Citibank today, and I am wondering if anyone else is having the same issue I am... the first line reps are not able to add AU for me, and are having to send me to the fraud department, who happily completes the add for me - seems maybe my account is red flagged, but maybe it's a new policy across the board?

If all four adds are to the same card, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to do them in a single phone call.  If they're for the same card and you're adding them one per call, the second (or third) rep may have flagged your account because doing that looks suspicious to them.
Like Overwatch?  Check out this YouTube channel:  http://bit.ly/AgeOfEon

TomTX

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1053 on: April 09, 2017, 08:29:40 AM »
Yeah, this was a popular card, too - $12k limit opened in 2004... :(

What kind of usage have you been putting on the card? I have maintained some low usage on all my cards every month since December.
Credit card signup bonuses:

$150 bonus on $500 spend for Chase Freedom:
https://www.referyourchasecard.com/2/MU4TDQ1N3K

$50 bonus (no min spend, just use it once) plus double all cash back at the end of 1 year for Discover, including the initial $50:
https://refer.discover.com/s/37e3u

$500 bonus on $4,000 spend for Chase Sapphire Preferred:
https://www.referyourchasecard.com/6/Z8JIP66H7G

PennySaved75

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1054 on: April 09, 2017, 09:55:45 AM »
I just got an AU card mailed to me from Discover.  The envelope was addressed using my name- I like that so it raises no questions with the postal delivery person.

ducky19

• Bristles
« Reply #1055 on: April 10, 2017, 06:57:37 AM »
Yeah, this was a popular card, too - $12k limit opened in 2004... :(

What kind of usage have you been putting on the card? I have maintained some low usage on all my cards every month since December.

Just nominal purchases to ensure there was a balance - usually under $10.

HipGnosis

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1056 on: April 10, 2017, 11:05:42 AM »
I put a couple gallons of gas in my car or motorcycle.  Or $5-$15 dollars of grocery items (I track prices at diff. stores so I'm regularly going to multiple stores for a few things at a time).  Some people buy Amazon gift cards - online so they don't have to leave the house.  If I had to buy 'something' ASAP, I'd renew my cellphone account.

charuhans

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1057 on: April 10, 2017, 04:54:13 PM »
I received an email from support that there is a new order for my card (card #) and that I should login and go to "My Tasks" to see the instructions to complete the add. But there is nothing on the "My Tasks" screen, nor on the individual card screen; its showing that all months are available. Is there a time lag between the email and the screen update?

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #1058 on: April 10, 2017, 09:26:45 PM »
Well it took a few days and a second email, but they got back to me with the apartment #.  Apparently this was just a data entry error on their part.  Discover accepted the address with apartment number and it was sent out prior to my closing date.  Hopefully it posts to their report this time around.

As far as I can tell, they don't give you a hard deadline to add the AU.  When I got the notification on 4/3 it said not to add until 4/3 but didn't give me a date after which I should just give up.  Presumably these customers have a time sensitive issue and need the account to show up ASAP and wouldn't want to wait another month right?

sol

• Walrus Stache
« Reply #1059 on: April 10, 2017, 09:47:06 PM »
Presumably these customers have a time sensitive issue and need the account to show up ASAP and wouldn't want to wait another month right?

Maybe?  My wife and I have been talking about what could possible motivate a person to become a customer of a company like this.  Like what's so important that they're willing to pay hundreds of dollars to temporarily raise their credit score?

People preparing to make major purchases like houses, cars, boats, and RVs.  That's the obvious one, I guess, if you're applying for a loan and the terms are going to depend on your creditworthiness.  But it would have to be a pretty damned big loan to make this cost effective.  These people are hoping to spend money now in order to save money (on interest) later.

Renters who are filling out new rental applications with landlords who run credit checks.  They're hoping to get a place to live, not save money on loan interest.

People who are consolidating outstanding debt, like refinancing student loans, merging credit balances, or undergoing a bankruptcy or separation of assets due to divorce.  These folks can potentially save tens of thousands of dollars by qualifying for better loan terms, so I suspect lots of our tradeline customers are in this boat.  Some of them may even be paying lawyers to buy the tradelines for them, and may personally have no knowledge of what this company does.

People applying for security clearances or other background-check heavy jobs that require a review of your credit history.  Depending on the depth of the review, these may look at your credit history more than you current score and a recent bump may be less helpful.  These people are hoping to get a job, and the income it will bring.

People who are churning credit cards for the sign up bonuses.  If there are a couple of $500 sign up bonuses for cards that requires a higher score than you currently have, it might make sense to pay a few hundred up front in order to qualify.  These people are hoping to pay now to make money later.  Some of them might even by forum members!

People dating mustachians or other financially savvy individuals, who are ashamed of their past mistakes and fear being judged for being a 610.  This person (surely there can't be more than one in the world) is hoping to salvage a vulnerable romantic relationship by covering up their past mistakes.

People shopping around for car insurance.  Lots of insurance companies are open about telling you that you get a better rate if you have better credit, so maybe they're trying to qualify for the "responsible credit card user" discount at Geico.

In any case, the add deadline for some of these groups could be months away.  I suspect that not everyone who coughs up $600 to be an AU on your card is really buying a new SUV next week and needs the bump by Friday, which is kind of what I was originally thinking was happening here.

secondcor521

• Handlebar Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #1060 on: April 10, 2017, 10:57:15 PM »
As far as I can tell, they don't give you a hard deadline to add the AU.  When I got the notification on 4/3 it said not to add until 4/3 but didn't give me a date after which I should just give up.  Presumably these customers have a time sensitive issue and need the account to show up ASAP and wouldn't want to wait another month right?

They have always given me a deadline to add the AU.  The pattern has always been that they send the email a day or two before my statement due date and strongly request me to add the AU by the statement due date.  But from conversations I have had with them, the actual deadline is the statement close date (which is usually 3-6 days after statement due date) - the TL company uses the statement due date to allow for some buffer.

So on your card that you got this sale on, you probably have a statement due date of like 4/5 and a statement close date of between 4/8 and 4/11, and I would personally try to add them by 4/5.  Sometimes I have, after discussion with the TL company, added the AU after the due date and before the close date and everything worked out fine.  But I always discuss the situation with the TL company if I can't meet their requested add date.

I am not sure why customers buy these services, but I can't imagine any case where a customer would pay the company and then be OK with waiting a month for their credit to be boosted vs. having it boosted within about a week.  Although I suspect that the company shares that information with the customer when picking a TL to sell them:  "OK, Mr. So-And-So, we have a $25K 5 year old Mastercard that closes in three days, or a $35K 7 year old Visa that closes in 6 days, which would you prefer?" kind of thing.  Some customers may be in a hurry, some may be more interested in a larger credit boost.

MasterStache

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1061 on: April 11, 2017, 05:24:53 AM »

I am not sure why customers buy these services, but I can't imagine any case where a customer would pay the company and then be OK with waiting a month for their credit to be boosted vs. having it boosted within about a week.

Probably this ^. I am sure it's a selling feature the tradeline company uses to lure customers.

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #1062 on: April 11, 2017, 02:40:11 PM »

They have always given me a deadline to add the AU.  The pattern has always been that they send the email a day or two before my statement due date and strongly request me to add the AU by the statement due date.  But from conversations I have had with them, the actual deadline is the statement close date (which is usually 3-6 days after statement due date) - the TL company uses the statement due date to allow for some buffer.

So on your card that you got this sale on, you probably have a statement due date of like 4/5 and a statement close date of between 4/8 and 4/11, and I would personally try to add them by 4/5.  Sometimes I have, after discussion with the TL company, added the AU after the due date and before the close date and everything worked out fine.  But I always discuss the situation with the TL company if I can't meet their requested add date.

In this case, they sent me the request on the day of closing, and asked that I add that day or three days prior.  Since they didn't include the correct address, I couldn't do it.  Two days later, when they replied to my query, they didn't say "it's too late" so I completed the add.  Hope it works out.  Yes it was still before the closing date.

But now looking at the dashboard it says that the order was received two weeks earlier.  I guess it took them a couple weeks to do the data entry (incorrectly). Gotta say I'm not super impressed so far, but if I end up getting paid I guess money is money.

DavidAnnArbor

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1063 on: April 11, 2017, 04:02:10 PM »

In this case, they sent me the request on the day of closing, and asked that I add that day or three days prior.  Since they didn't include the correct address, I couldn't do it.  Two days later, when they replied to my query, they didn't say "it's too late" so I completed the add.  Hope it works out.  Yes it was still before the closing date.

But now looking at the dashboard it says that the order was received two weeks earlier.  I guess it took them a couple weeks to do the data entry (incorrectly). Gotta say I'm not super impressed so far, but if I end up getting paid I guess money is money.

I had a recent email with the owner, they still understandably got a lot of work to do. It's a massive undertaking to adopt a database management software if you're not used to that and you're not a techie type. Combine that with hundreds of mustachians that flooded them with cards.

Car Jack

• Bristles
« Reply #1064 on: April 12, 2017, 08:25:56 AM »
Do you guys put charges on cards that have no AUs yet?  I've got 4 in, one with an AU but no charges on the other 3 for a while.  Wondering if these need charges to keep them visible?  The one I got an AU for had been used for regular charges for me.

tj

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1065 on: April 12, 2017, 08:50:21 AM »
Do you guys put charges on cards that have no AUs yet?  I've got 4 in, one with an AU but no charges on the other 3 for a while.  Wondering if these need charges to keep them visible?  The one I got an AU for had been used for regular charges for me.

No. Although you should periodically so that the issuer doesn't close it on you.

dandarc

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1066 on: April 12, 2017, 09:11:15 AM »
Got a couple of adds in the last 2 days.  Time to see how this all works.

cheapass

• Pencil Stache
  • On track for FIRE @ 40
« Reply #1067 on: April 12, 2017, 11:02:56 AM »

Me too. I've got 2 cards with 2 spots each, filled one last month and just got 3 adds yesterday for the remaining spots. I'll be ecstatic if I end up seeing cash for all of them.
Every single decision you make with money either shortens or lengthens your working career.

bigalsmith101

• Pencil Stache
  • Yes, that's really my face.
    • No Jobs, No Responsibilities, No Better Time then Now
« Reply #1068 on: April 12, 2017, 01:36:13 PM »

Me too. I've got 2 cards with 2 spots each, filled one last month and just got 3 adds yesterday for the remaining spots. I'll be ecstatic if I end up seeing cash for all of them.

Well, I have been paid for the first 2 adds. $125/each for two separate adds to my Barclays card. I've got 4 more in the pipeline at $150/each for my Discover card.

So far so good. I'd be very surprised if you weren't paid. Very straight forward!
I spent the first 6 years of "real" life in a self imposed semi retirement, to secure a lifetime of stories. Now it's time to secure the next lifetime through the badassity of FI.

"I achieved such a high level of badassity I just don't realize how normal people miss the whole process." --Le Barbu

katsiki

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1069 on: April 12, 2017, 01:39:43 PM »
Has anyone added their payment info through the portal?  I did not provide that initially and am wondering if I should just add it myself.  I would put in a ticket but that ticket takes quite a while to get an answer :)
"busy eating lentils in a van by the river"

dragoncar

• Walrus Stache
  • Registered member
« Reply #1070 on: April 12, 2017, 04:12:15 PM »
Has anyone added their payment info through the portal?  I did not provide that initially and am wondering if I should just add it myself.  I would put in a ticket but that ticket takes quite a while to get an answer :)

I was just considering this today.  But I saw that they show my password in plaintext on the profile page.  Which makes me question whether I should trust them with my account and routing number.  Is it possible to just have them send you a check?  I tried to choose the "check" option, but I got an error saying I needed to submit the account no.

missundecided

• Stubble
« Reply #1071 on: April 12, 2017, 04:55:32 PM »
For that reason, I used a savings account with $5 in it.

CanuckExpat

• Handlebar Stache
    • Freedom35
« Reply #1072 on: April 13, 2017, 02:15:02 PM »
Do you guys put charges on cards that have no AUs yet

No. Although you should periodically so that the issuer doesn't close it on you.

So this is a known thing? I didn't know that until recently.

I have a very old Capital One card that I no longer used. I had no use for it it been unused for years. Thought I'd sell tradelines on it, but needed to increase the limit as it was pretty low. I tried to increase the limit, and they said they couldn't because the card was dormant, and the person made a side comment about how it was going to be closed at next renewal.

So now I periodically make a purchase or two on that, though I gotta wait six months until I can try raising the limit.

I guess I should have known about that selling tradelines or not, as this was one of my oldest cards if it had been closed it would have affected my credit score negatively I assume.
Retired, or just homeless and jobless.
Blog
Journal

dlawson

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1073 on: April 13, 2017, 02:27:09 PM »
Just as a general rule, you should charge your card at least once every year or two, to prevent the bank from automatically closing it for inactivity. Keeps your AAoA up and, obviously, is important for tradelines.

TomTX

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1074 on: April 13, 2017, 03:27:18 PM »
Just as a general rule, you should charge your card at least once every year or two, to prevent the bank from automatically closing it for inactivity. Keeps your AAoA up and, obviously, is important for tradelines.

If you shop at Amazon with any regularity, it's easy enough to put a $5 credit on your Amazon account with each of your low-use cards.

$50 bonus (no min spend, just use it once) plus double all cash back at the end of 1 year for Discover, including the initial $50:

bassguitar115

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1075 on: April 14, 2017, 08:07:01 AM »
What does it mean when a card is "resting"?

tj

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1076 on: April 14, 2017, 08:38:11 AM »

After the close date for the month?

flashflooder

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1077 on: April 14, 2017, 11:01:03 AM »

It means the company has put that card on "hold", and won't be doing any adds on those cards in the short term, mostly likely due to others reporting shutdowns with that issuer.  My BofA and Chase are resting right now.

Car Jack

• Bristles
« Reply #1078 on: April 14, 2017, 07:13:38 PM »
I think they've put everyone's BoA on "resting".  I just added my BoA that just hit 2 years.  It was pending and went right to resting.

elysianfields

• Stubble
« Reply #1079 on: April 15, 2017, 02:50:00 AM »
I had a recent add for which the CSR didn't ask for the SSN.  I volunteered it and said, as the new company suggests, "Please add the AU's SSN for security purposes."  The CSR asked me what I meant for clarification, and since I didn't expect it, didn't know what to say.

Do any of you have suggestions of what I might say in this situation?

secondcor521

• Handlebar Stache
  • Big cattle, no hat.
« Reply #1080 on: April 15, 2017, 10:20:12 AM »
I had a recent add for which the CSR didn't ask for the SSN.  I volunteered it and said, as the new company suggests, "Please add the AU's SSN for security purposes."  The CSR asked me what I meant for clarification, and since I didn't expect it, didn't know what to say.

I would say that for the AU's protection, you want the SSN on the account so that nobody other than the AU can call in and make changes to the account.  The hypothetical scenario would be that someone calls in claiming to be the AU and wanting to change their address, and the CC company, having the SSN, could use that info to verify the caller's identity before doing so.  With just a name and DOB there is less security against someone spoofing the AU's identity.

FrugalSaver

• Bristles
« Reply #1081 on: April 16, 2017, 02:31:41 PM »

Well, I have been paid for the first 2 adds. $125/each for two separate adds to my Barclays card. I've got 4 more in the pipeline at $150/each for my Discover card.

So far so good. I'd be very surprised if you weren't paid. Very straight forward!
I'd have thought the same but one of my adds failed and the company doesn't know why as they said everything was done right. They simply said sometimes it fails for no reason. Odd it happened on my very first adds.

elysianfields

• Stubble
« Reply #1082 on: April 17, 2017, 10:34:53 AM »

I would say that for the AU's protection, you want the SSN on the account so that nobody other than the AU can call in and make changes to the account.  The hypothetical scenario would be that someone calls in claiming to be the AU and wanting to change their address, and the CC company, having the SSN, could use that info to verify the caller's identity before doing so.  With just a name and DOB there is less security against someone spoofing the AU's identity.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

HAPPYINAZ

• Bristles
« Reply #1083 on: April 17, 2017, 10:36:58 AM »
Another month gone by with no sales :(   

Joel

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1084 on: April 17, 2017, 11:06:46 AM »
The damn U.S. Post Office refuses to deliver the card to my address. This is the 2nd time my first authorized user's capital one card has been returned to sender instead of delivering it to our address! Capital One identified the returned card the first time, so I'm sure they will again the 2nd time. I'm hoping those returns don't raise red flags and end up getting my capital one closed...

TomTX

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1085 on: April 17, 2017, 11:58:24 AM »

Same. And I had all my info submitted over a week before my January closing date. So, missed January, February, March and April. Admittedly, one of the 3 cards is BoA and "resting" now.

trailcamaddict

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1086 on: April 17, 2017, 12:40:47 PM »

Same. And I had all my info submitted over a week before my January closing date. So, missed January, February, March and April. Admittedly, one of the 3 cards is BoA and "resting" now.

Same here - I'm actually thinking about removing my cards from this service.  I might try the "old" company and see how they do with a card or two.  The opportunity cost of just letting these cards sit in this companies queue is just too high. 

charuhans

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1087 on: April 17, 2017, 01:40:22 PM »
The damn U.S. Post Office refuses to deliver the card to my address. This is the 2nd time my first authorized user's capital one card has been returned to sender instead of delivering it to our address! Capital One identified the returned card the first time, so I'm sure they will again the 2nd time. I'm hoping those returns don't raise red flags and end up getting my capital one closed...

I had mentioned before my Citi Cards getting returned and it was thought that no harm would come from it. Well, Citi sent the cards again and they got returned the second time. I didn't think much about it. Then yesterday I realized that my card was being rejected when I tried to use it. So I checked my account and saw that the credit limit on the card was reduced to zero. Called Citi and was told that Citi has suspended the card because they received returned mail twice as a security measure. Once I verified the address etc. they lifted the suspension and told me that they will mail the cards again. They told me that they could not send the cards in an envelope with my name on it and that I should talk to the post-office to ensure delivery. Goes without saying, that the fraud department must have been notified.

geekette

• Handlebar Stache
« Reply #1088 on: April 17, 2017, 02:24:58 PM »

I had mentioned before my Citi Cards getting returned and it was thought that no harm would come from it. Well, Citi sent the cards again and they got returned the second time. I didn't think much about it. Then yesterday I realized that my card was being rejected when I tried to use it. So I checked my account and saw that the credit limit on the card was reduced to zero. Called Citi and was told that Citi has suspended the card because they received returned mail twice as a security measure. Once I verified the address etc. they lifted the suspension and told me that they will mail the cards again. They told me that they could not send the cards in an envelope with my name on it and that I should talk to the post-office to ensure delivery. Goes without saying, that the fraud department must have been notified.

I find this odd.  I KEEP getting offers from Cap One for someone who doesn't live here (we've lived here 24 years).  Just today I got an AU card delivered from Discover.  The envelope had my DH's name on it. 

I keep watching this thread although we're not actually selling tradelines (yet) - I added his cousin trying to get her credit score up to buy DH's family home. 

TomTX

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1089 on: April 17, 2017, 03:18:30 PM »

I find this odd.  I KEEP getting offers from Cap One for someone who doesn't live here (we've lived here 24 years).  Just today I got an AU card delivered from Discover.  The envelope had my DH's name on it. 

I keep watching this thread although we're not actually selling tradelines (yet) - I added his cousin trying to get her credit score up to buy DH's family home.

Totally depends on your mail delivery person. Put a note in the box to expect mail for various friends who are travelling and will come pick it up.

Runner77

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1090 on: April 17, 2017, 03:30:20 PM »
I signed up in late December with 3 cards but have yet to receive a sale. Hoping it picks up next month but it has been a complete disappointment so far.

Car Jack

• Bristles
« Reply #1091 on: April 17, 2017, 06:53:45 PM »
I signed up in late December with 3 cards but have yet to receive a sale. Hoping it picks up next month but it has been a complete disappointment so far.

Have you set up your account on the portal?  If not, send arebelspy a PM to ask how to do that.

Malaysia41

• Magnum Stache
    • My mmm journal
« Reply #1092 on: April 17, 2017, 10:43:44 PM »
BofA noted that our cards were returned too.

Our BofA card is with old company. I emailed and asked them to put the card on hold /rest after this current batch of tradelines is over. Each spot used to be $400. Now they're $225. It's not as lucrative, but that means going on hold is not as expensive.

I'm thinking of emailing and asking for a payout increase to somewhere in the middle, like $325. Then, they'll have my card for adds if they get busy, but they'll naturally 'rest' it when they have a surplus of other cheaper cards to pull from.
Last one to panic wins!

My Rohingya Refugee Charity (now Tax Exempt!)

I'm an enemy of POTUS, VPOTUS, and the privately funded political system that inflicted them upon us.

sobezen

• Bristles
« Reply #1093 on: April 18, 2017, 10:20:12 AM »

Same here - I'm actually thinking about removing my cards from this service.  I might try the "old" company and see how they do with a card or two.  The opportunity cost of just letting these cards sit in this companies queue is just too high.

Ditto.  Seems like the demand for this service might not be as high as imagined.  Will give it another quarter and then reassess.  So far no activity.
The best thing money can buy is financial freedom.

Joel

• Pencil Stache
« Reply #1094 on: April 18, 2017, 12:08:17 PM »
Alright. Just got my second sale!

charuhans

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1095 on: April 18, 2017, 01:12:18 PM »

Totally depends on your mail delivery person. Put a note in the box to expect mail for various friends who are travelling and will come pick it up.

Lol!! Yeah, Half a dozen friends who change very other month and most with foreign sounding names. Sure way to have ICE breaking down my door at night. The Postal Service is a federal agency and I assume even the mailman gets some training on spotting signs of mail fraud.

dandarc

• Magnum Stache
« Reply #1096 on: April 18, 2017, 01:20:30 PM »
Lol!! Yeah, Half a dozen friends who change very other month and most with foreign sounding names. Sure way to have ICE breaking down my door at night. The Postal Service is a federal agency and I assume even the mailman gets some training on spotting signs of mail fraud.
Easy solution - stop selling your tradelines.  If you're really worried about ICE breaking down your door, small price to pay.

frozen

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1097 on: April 18, 2017, 05:55:42 PM »

Citi is frustrating! 2 years ago when I first started they would mail the authorized user cards with my name on the envelope. Then suddenly they changed to putting the authorized user's name on the envelope. I asked Citi about it a couple of times but none of the CSRs could make a change. I even asked them not to mail a card, and that worked with some reps. The mailman made some comments about the mail not addressed to me, but he still delivers it.

RedwoodDreams

• Stubble
« Reply #1098 on: April 18, 2017, 07:41:52 PM »

FYI, old TL co. is currently accepting only high limit cards with at least $30,000 in credit limit, minimum 2 years of age, and from one of the following issuers: Barclay, Citi, Discover, PNC, USAA, or US Bank.

charuhans

• 5 O'Clock Shadow
« Reply #1099 on: April 18, 2017, 08:41:45 PM »
Easy solution - stop selling your tradelines.  If you're really worried about ICE breaking down your door, small price to pay.

Did I ask anywhere in my posts for a solution? Or did I mention that I am worried about ICE? I was letting know my experience with Citi in response to another poster who had returned mail so he/she can decide if it needs any action on their part.